English language recaps of Telenovelas.
Very funny Gloria!Thanks for keeping us on our humor toes! Did you get to meet the actress who played Naty? Any other inside scoop?
Very cute. Reminds of a Nestle's Quick t-shirt I used to have. ~~~Susanlynn, wondering what happened to that shirt
Very clever shirt! Even though I have hundreds of t-shirts I still find myself drooling over your cocolbosh masterpiece. Thanks for the chuckle.
very creative gloria! how much are you selling them for?
Very funny Gloria!
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping us on our humor toes!
Did you get to meet the actress who played Naty? Any other inside scoop?
Very cute. Reminds of a Nestle's Quick t-shirt I used to have. ~~~Susanlynn, wondering what happened to that shirt
ReplyDeleteVery clever shirt! Even though I have hundreds of t-shirts I still find myself drooling over your cocolbosh masterpiece. Thanks for the chuckle.
ReplyDeletevery creative gloria! how much are you selling them for?
ReplyDelete