Welcome to page 1 of Daytime TNs! This page is to give those who are watching daytime TNs on any channel a place to discuss the TNs aired prior to 7Pm. If you would like to contribute a recap of just some highlights for a daytime TN, I’m sure there are those who watch the same TNs that would appreciate it.
11-1:00 PM: Carita de Angel (Unimas)
1-2:00 PM: La Duena
2-3:00 PM: La Mentira
3-4:00 PM: Que Bonito Amor
4-5:00 PM: La Herencia, un legado de Amor
5-6:00 PM: Nuevo Rico, Nuevo Pobre
Kara Para Ask - YouTube
** The Daytime Novelas are back on Unimas! Still no o daytime Novelas for Univision.
Hola Caray amigos! I have not watched a telenovela in a few years, but today was channel surfing around this morning and saw REINA DE CORAZONES begins this week. If you have not watched it, this telenovela is a lot of fun. We had a large Reinamaniacs following it here on Caray back in 2014. I've set this series to record ... again. :-D
ReplyDeleteOT
ReplyDeleteDoris: Univision needs to start airing daytime Telenovelas ASAP.
Doris - which channel and time is it airing? I didn’t see it on the schedule.
ReplyDeleteThis is Darcy I am signed out again
DeleteOops, sorry Darcy for not saying which network. Telemundo is showing it at 10:30 a.m. CDT in 30 minute half-episodes, so if this continues, it will take a year to watch. Fine with me, as I rarely have an entire hour to give during the day.
ReplyDeleteIt only began on Monday 7/19. (First two half-episodes might be available on streaming?)
This is so much fun and totally worth watching. Great cast. We had a blast here on Caray! during the original broadcast.
Doris - thanks for the info, I can add it to the page. I have seen Reina and I remember really enjoying it. I don’t think I have access to Telemundo right now, I canceled my Peacock subscription.
DeleteHi Doris and Darcy,
ReplyDeleteI watched Reina when it first aired and I enjoyed it. Unfortunately, my local Telemundo in NY isn't running it.
reina
ReplyDeleteI think it’s on Peacock.
Babachita
Babachita - yes, I found the entire episodes there last night. We used to have Peacock, then dropped it when our cable TV provider started charging for it, and in the last year it is again a freebie....well, if you overlook the outrageous charges we pay for cable. LOL Absolutely no interest it cutting that cord and streaming only. Our son has that and it would drive me up a wall and not any cheaper in the long run..
ReplyDelete