Menu

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Heridas Friday

I apologize but due to being extremely ill I haven't had a chance to write up Friday's show. If anyone can cover for me this time I'd greatly appreciate it, otherwise I'll put the recap up late. Sorry everyone and thanks.

7 comments:

  1. Ferro94---Sorry to hear that you were ill---Hope that you are feeling much better soon. ~~~Susanlynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon. If you'd like, you can copy the Friday recap from my blog:
    http://tryingtotranslate.blogspot.com/

    My Spanish isn't great, but I'm trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris, I hope you are feeling better soon. Take care of yourself!!

    Carmel does wonderful recaps and I recommend them. I read hers in addition to Caray, Caray! It's always interesting to get another perspective on what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how you get well soon, chris!

    i never knew about carmel's recaps before... i'm quite impressed, nice job carmel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops, i meant to say: HOPE you get well soon chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are on the mend now. I thought of you when I saw Lasagna die (I even considered mentioning it in my Fea reacap!) and wondered how you were going to cover the death of your old "girlfriend."

    ReplyDelete