Thursday, July 16, 2026
Daytime TNs... Y Mas (#2), Week of July 13, 2026
Welcome to page 2 of Daytime TNs! This page is to give those who are watching daytime TNs on any channel a place to discuss the TNs aired prior to 7Pm. If you would like to contribute a recap of just some highlights for a daytime TN, I’m sure there are those who watch the same TNs that would appreciate it.
10-12 PM: Carita de Angel (Unimas)
Kara Para Ask - YouTube
** The trend continues with Daytime Novelas - maybe it's the summer of movies on Unimas? The schedule shows no novelas except Carita and this week. No daytime Novelas for Univision.
Weekend Schedule 150-152
Friday Episode 150 Babachita
Saturday Episode 151 Dondi
Sunday Episode 152 Darcy
Thank you!
Babachita
Kara Para Ask – Black Money Love – Amor de Contrabando – Amor y Dinero Negro
Episode 150 #1 of 9
It’s nighttime, and Fatih and henchies are waiting for Mumtaz on a road. We see Husseyn get out of a van. Fatih is calling Mumtaz with no luck, wondering out loud where he is.
He gets a text telling him: “They caught Mumtaz and Tayyar killed him. They’re tracking Fatih through his calls. Destroy the card from your cell. I’m with Mr. Tayyar and will send the location to Neco. Now Tayyar’s protected by a whole army. Don’t do anything before I tell you. He did it again.”
Fatih angrily removes the card from his phone. Husseyn can see he is upset.
Husseyn: What happened? You look scared, rookie. Did your magnificent plans fail? Or are you afraid of Tayyar?
Fatih: I’ve been afraid of that psycho bas*ard all my life, but this is a different story.
Husseyn: What is the problem then?
Fatih: Omer knows you’re alive.
Husseyn: Really? (Husseyn laughs.)
Fatih: What’s so funny? What are you laughing at, idiot? He’s aware of all out plans. Omer already Knows. But, luckily, now he can’t prove it. I took measures, but I don’t know how much longer it will last.
Husseyn: It won’t be easy. Arda and Pelin must be looking for him and they’ll find him.
Fatih: I know, old man, don’t tell me what to do. You still have to kill Tayyar Dundar and get out of the country, or else, believe me, we’ll both be in big trouble.
Husseyn: OK. Give me the address. Somehow, I’ll end the worm’s life.
Husseyn’s van draws nearer.
Fatih: I already told you, we’ll send the address to the phone with a message. Now I have something important to do.
Husseyn: Have a good trip. Go on, go! Look at me, if anything happens to me, give my son to Omer.
Fatih nods.
Husseyn: Thank you for everything. (They shake hands.)
Fatih: We’ll see each other again. Do what you have to do.
Husseyn: Of course I will.
Husseyn gets into the white van and Fatih heads to his dark van. To his surprise, inside he finds Nilufer with a mask over her mouth. Fatih asks what the driver thinks he is doing. He replies that it wasn’t their intention to provoke him. Fatih unties her and removes the mask.
Nilufer: What do you think you’re doing? Why did you kidnap me again? This has been enough.
Fatih: I just want to protect you.
He explains that he just wants her to be safe and that Tayyar will die that day. Today is the day of my revenge. We will build a new life together with our child.
Nilufer: I’m very glad, but I have nothing to do with that. Why did you kidnap me?
Fatih: Because your life is in danger. Tayyar is looking for me and he knows that you are my weak point. You will stay here tonight. Tomorrow morning you will go wherever you want.
Fatih reaches to touch their baby. Nilufer asks if anything bad will happen to Fatih? He tells her not to be afraid.
Nilufer: If you save my sister, I will stay with you.
Fatih: But that’s impossible, I can’t do it.
Nilufer: But you’re supposed to love me. Why don’t you make the effort?
Nilufer backs away from him.
Babachita
Episode 150 #2 of 9
Omer is still chained, standing with with both arms chained to the ceiling in the abandoned building. Omer asks his guard-henchie if he had water. Henchie says yes, and Omer asks for some as well. Henchie doesn’t look inclined to comply.
Omer: Why that face? I’m thirsty. I’m a human being.
Henchie turns and walks away. Will he get water? Yes, he returns with water. We can tell Omer is planning something since he has pulled the chain away from the ceiling.
Henchie: I can’t give you more than this.
Omer: OK. I appreciate it.
Omer leans over and asks for help to get the water from the glass. As soon as henchie is close enough, Omer kicks him hard. Omer goes to henchie and gets his gun. Omer tells henchie that life is full of surprises. Then he tells him to walk, that they will be walking together.
Fatih and Nilufer are walking up the stairs to the house where his mother Nevin lives. She greets them warmly, telling them they are in their house. Nevin asks what they need. Fatih says they need nothing, just for her to give them a minute. Nilufer will be staying, but he must leave. Nilufer realizes Fatih will leave right away. He tells her Tayyar won’t be able to find her there. She will be safe there. He also has a couple of henchies guarding the entrance. She agrees.
Fatih touches her face, looking at her longingly, and tells her that if it will make her feel better, he can stay a little longer. Nilufer tells him there isn’t anything that can make her feel better.
Fatih: You always make everything so complicated. At least try to understand me a little.
Nilufer: That’s very difficult. How do you want me to understand you when you don’t even understand yourself? I trusted you at one point. I dreamed of a future for the both of us, but you took it upon yourself to destroy my dreams, you simply trampled them and you didn’t care.
Fatih looks intently into her eyes: Nilufer, don’t you understand that it will all end tonight? Together we’re going to start our new life.
Nilufer: A new life? You want me to start a new life with a killer. Fatih, does that make sense to you?
Nilufer walks away in obvious pain. Fatih looks at her, also in pain and experiencing real mental conflict.
In Tayyar’s hideout, the doctor is telling Tayyar he is asking too much of himself. He reminds him that he just had surgery and he needs to rest.
Tayyar: How dare you ask me to rest when my own son wants to kill me, doctor! It’s easy to send someone to rest forever when they let their guard down. Don’t give your opinion so much, Doctor, or else you’ll make me furious.
A henchie enters and tells Tayyar that Nilufer isn’t at the hotel. They haven’t been able to find her.
Tayyar: Of course they didn’t find her. But what a bunch of inept fools! Of course Fatih is hiding his wife from us. He’s not as stupid as you. It’s obvious he knows I’m on his trail, and it’s obvious that he wants me dead. We’ll see, because only one of us will survive tonight’s battle.
(He thinks a little.) Find his mother, because I’m sure he his them in the same place and he is with them. You bring them to me before that idiot can find me. Is that clear? Do it now!!!
Tayyar is obviously worried.
Fatih to Nilufer: No, precious, I had no other choice.
Nilufer: You had one. Omer would have helped you, but you preferred to listen to your Metin voice. And that’s why we are like this now.
Fatih, nodding: That’s true, yes, sometimes I can’t control that monster inside me. The fury takes over and forces me to do things that hurt us. But you know why I do it, Nilufer? Because I’m the bad guy in this story. I told you the first time not to fall in love with me.
Babachita
Episode 150 #3 of 9
Nilufer: You asked me to teach you to love, to help you change. You told me I fed your good side. But not anymore. I don’t know what the truth is, Fatih.
Fatih: It’s true. In a man, an angel and a demon coexist at the same time. It depends on his instinct. That’s how it is.
Nilufer: But now neither the demon nor the angel is in charge. Now it’s Fatih who writes the rules, right? You’re the master and lord of this whole game, but you forget one detail: your revenge tore our love to pieces.
Fatih: You are the most real and beautiful dream that any man could have. You appeared in my life and taught me what love is, you redeemed me, and from now on we will be reborn with our child, a new life, and you will forgive me because you always love me.
Nilufer: I forgave you, you can do the most horrible things, but I still love you, and despite all the love I feel for you, you keep hurting me. Why?
Fatih: I never wanted to hurt you, princess. I never would, but you know it’s not easy to deal with Metin. Every day I try to silence this demon that lives inside me. Who more than I would want to be the man you dream of? Who knows, maybe I’ll never get to be.
Nilufer: I have always loved you with all my being, but I’m not going to forgive you. I’m not going to do so until you kill Metin and all those demons that keep him alive.
Fatih: OK. I don’t understand, Nilufer, if this is going to be the end of our love, so be it. And if you want, you can get a divorce, but we will both always know that our souls belong to each other. You are my destiny, Nilufer, and I’m yours. (Fatih looks very intently into her eyes.) Even if you don’t want to accept it, I am your destiny.
They kiss briefly, and Fatih moves in for more, but she stops him.
Nilufer: No, stop! Destiny is not enough.
Fatih: It will all end after tonight. We may never see each other again if I don’t survive. Never tell our son about Metin, but instead about Fatih. Look at me, and I’ll only leave you the good memories. I’ll take the rest with me. The last word that comes out of my lips when I die will be “Nilufer, my water lily.” [Nilufer means water lily in Turkish.] There must be some place for us.
He turns to leave, and Nilufer calls him back: Don’t do it, please. Omer could help you. Why don’t you give up?
Fatih: And if I give up? You never understood my reasons, did you? Don’t ask me to give up if you don’t understand. Just forgive me for the time I hurt you. I wish I had listened every time you told me I was wrong. Maybe you were right, who knows. But every time you think of me, don’t think of the hate that surrounded us. Just think of that heart that loved you.
With that, Fatih turns to walk to the door. Nilufer goes after him, calling out: Fatih. Then she adds: Allah, please protect him. Do it for our son. You know how much we love each other.
Nilufer stands by the door, holding her baby tummy, and sobbing.
Outside, Fatih finds his two henchies: Listen, you’re going to take care of these women as if they were your own. Otherwise, I will kill you.
The henchies nod, showing they know this is a serious assignment.
Then we hear Fatih’s phone ring: What do you want, Neco?
Husseyn: You’re speaking with Husseyn. What happened? I’ve been waiting for the blasted address. We’ve been going around in circles like idiots.
Fatih: Patience. Just be patient, Grandpa.
Husseyn: I’ve been plenty patient. I’m thinking you’re not going to send anything.
Fatih: You’re a crybaby. I already told you, I told you I’d send it to you by text. Entertain yourself. Count sheep. [This made me laugh out loud!]
Babachita
Episode 150 #4 of 9
Husseyn: Do you think I’m in the mood for comedians. Stupid, send it to me. It seems you’re regretting doing it. I don’t understand. Did something happen?
Fatih: Your delusions are useless to me. I have something so perfect in mind that you wouldn’t even believe it. Leave me alone and wait for me to send it.
Husseyn throws down his phone in frustration.
Elif is in a panic in her hospital room. Asli enters and asks what is wrong.
Elif: Omer hasn’t appeared. How to you want me to sleep?
Asli: Elif, please, you must rest. If something bad has happened, we would already know.
Elif: I want to call.
She dials but gets the usual message that the phone is disconnected. She decides to call Arda and gets the same message.
Elif: Something’s wrong, I’m sure. I have to do something.
She leaves the room, with Asli right behind her.
The guard asks what she is doing. She tells him she knows her boyfriend is in trouble.
Elif: He could be wounded. I need to go to the police station to find out if something happened to him.
Guard: That’s impossible. He’s under arrest.
Elif begs: Then I’ll go with you.
Guard: Please, miss, you’re asking me for something that’s against the rules.
She turns to Asli: I’m sure something happened to him. You have to help me, please.
Asli: OK. What we can do is call. Maybe your psycho husband knows something about it. Come on, calm down.
Fatih runs down the stairs at the abandoned building, calling for Kadir.
He gets to the bottom and calls his name again, this time in a bit of a panic. He walks slowly toward the middle of the room, pistol cocked and ready. Then he sees Kadir chained where Omer had been. Just then, Omer smacks him in the head, knocking him down. Omer holds a pistol on Fatih as he struggles to get up.
Omer: What’s up, brother-in-law?
Fatih: Here I am, as you can see.
Just then Arda enters, crying “Stop, police” before recognizing Omer.
Fatih: Here are your little friends, too.
Omer: Yes, I’m glad to see you. Everything’s under control.
Pelin asks if he is OK, and he tells her “Yes.” He tells them they have trapped Fatih for the umpteenth time. He tells Fatih to get up.
Arda: What happened, Omer? Why are you here?
Omer: Fatih wants to tell us the details. Get that idiot down (Kadir) down first. OK, start talking. We’re listening. Where is Husseyn?
The brothers-in-law stare at one another for some time.
Omer: Fine, don’t tell me. I’ll find him anyway. Give me your phone.
Fatih: Omer, …
Omer raises his gun: Give me your dam phone.
Fatih: Stop bothering me. Thank me. I do all this for you.
Omer: Enough of this nonsense. I don’t have time. Your father is going to pay for everything.
Fatih has his phone and has turned it on.
Omer: I won’t rest until he pays for every single crime he committed. He’s not going to escape from me.
Fatih is touching the buttons on his phone.
Babachita
Episode 150 #5 of 9
Omer: Give me your phone.
Fatih drops the phone and destroys the card that he has successfully extracted.
Omer would probably like to shoot Fatih right now, but he restrains himself: OK. Do whatever you want. I’ll catch Husseyn Demir before he can kill me. That’s my plan.
Fatih: What a poor plan. I’m not going to tell you anything. How will you find him? Tayyar must die today.
That piques Omer’s interest.
In the hospital room, Elif is in a panic, asking Allah that Omer not be killed. Please let him be OK. Please let nothing happen to him. I don’t know what I would do.
A phone rings. Asli gives the phone to Elif and says it’s Pelin. Elif answers.
Omer speaks up: Allo, Signorina. I don’t know why, but I assumed you were worried about me.
Elif: Omer Demir, you know how I felt during all those hours even though I didn’t know where you were. I want you to tell me where you’ve been and what happened.
Omer: Calm down, my love. Don’t worry. I’ll tell you later. Yes? Are you OK?
Elif cries.
Omer: Elif, my love, calm down. Please don’t cry anymore. I’m fine. Your crying is going to break my heart.
Elif: Please come now. I thought I’d never see you again. I need you so much, Omer. I need to be in your arms.
Omer: I’m going to come, my love, I’ll arrive soon.
He ends the call. Elif finally has a small smile as she sits next to Asli, who tells her: Cry, little sister, let all the sorrow drown your tears.
Elif: If something happened to him, I don’t know what to do. I can’t imagine my life.
Asli: But you know that everything’s fine, you didn’t want to listen to me, but nothing could take down Columbo, you know?
Elif nods.
The door opens and the guard enters to tell them the Chief is ready, so Asli should leave.
Asli tells him she can’t leave, she’s sorry. Elif tells her to go, that she is OK. Asli tells her she won’t leave until Omer is there. She says she doesn’t plan on moving before then.
Elif: OK, but it’s not necessary. You need to rest, too. You can come tomorrow.
Asli shakes her head.
Elif: It will be dawn soon. Look out the window, a new day is starting, and it will be better, no matter what has happened.
Asli kisses her forehead and tells her she will see her again soon.
Asli leaves and Elif sits back on the bed to wait.
The guard looks relieved and a little smitten with Asli as she leaves.
Outside the abandoned building, Arda walks out with Kadir who is cuffed. Ipek gets out of her car and asks how it went with Fatih. Arda just smiles at her, gesturing behind him. Omer comes out with Fatih in cuffs. Arda tells Fatih to come with him too and that they will have a little conversation.
Omer tells Ipek: We have to find Tayyar. He’s after Husseyn. We have to do it before he kills.
Pelin says she will get Tolga to take care of that. She tells Ipek to take Omer to the hospital. She and Arda will take the captives to the station.
Omer: Why to the hospital? I’m fine here.
Pelin: Something happened to your shoulder. Remember you have to take care of it. Since you were shot, you haven’t been able to fully recover, and now you were chained up all night. A doctor has to check it out and you can’t drive like that.
Omer is making faces at Arda, wanting to know what is going on.
Omer: That can all wait for now. The important thing is to go and interrogate him.
Pelin: Don’t you think we are capable of doing that? How about you trust in us a little?
Fatih and Kadir are watching this from Arda’s back seat.
Babachita
Episode 150 #6 of 9
Omer: Of course I trust you, I always have, and you know that very well.
Arda: So now you are going straight to the hospital. Have your shoulder checked, and then you’re going to see Elif. Don’t forget she needs you.
Omer goes over to Arda’s car and hits the roof over Fatih: Hey, don’t worry, Fatih, because we’ll see each other again.
Fatih: I’m dying to see you again. How about if we have a picnic at the station when you get back?
Arda: While Omer’s not there, we can organize it together. If you want, we can put up balloons.
They shut the back door of Arda’s car. Omer walks to get in Ipek’s passenger seat.
At Elvan’s home, Melike is crying and missing Burhan. She must have a guilty conscience, too. Elvan enters the room and is surprised by Melike’s behavior. Elvan asks her why she is crying.
Melike: Because I’m a monster, Mom.
Elvan: You’re not a monster. How can you say that? Why don’t you tell me what happened? Did you say something to the kids? Did you and Fatma argue? Or did you lose your patience with Fatma? You do have a sharp tongue. But you’re a good woman, you just have a little trouble controlling it.
Melike: I did something so terrible. They made me give up Burhan.
Elvan: What? What do you mean by that? Who did you give him to?
Melike: I didn’t know. I don’t. They threatened me, and I gave them my son.
Elvan: You should have told me! Don’t stay there. We have to go find him. Come on, move it!
Melike: Mom, there’s nothing we can do.
Elvan: Why didn’t you tell me before? We should have done something. How will we find him?
Melike: Who knows where my little one is now?
Elvan is truly traumatized by this news and very wide-eyed: Allah, protect him.
At the Denizer mansion, Asli is outside drinking coffee. Nedret and Filiz come outside. When Asli walks up, Nedret tells her she didn’t know that she had already arrived.
Nedret: A friend just arrived from New York and I’m going to visit her. She says she has a lot to tell me, and I couldn’t tell her no.
Asli: Really?
Nedret: See you, darling. Take care.
Filiz doesn’t accompany Nedret. She walks by Asli without even addressing her.
Asli: Filiz? Who is Auntie meeting with? Do you think I should accompany her?
Filiz: I don’t know. I might know her.
Asli claps her hands together and says she just remembered something. She goes to get her handbag and runs off, waving at Filiz, who rolls her eyes just a little.
In the hospital, Omer walks fast, followed by Ipek. She tells him he needs to see a doctor before he does anything else. He replies that he is fine and doesn’t need anything else for now. Omer enters Elif’s room, where she is sitting on the chair.
Omer: Elif!
Elif: My love!
They embrace. Ipek gets to watch. Omer asks if Elif is OK. She says she is now.
Ipek speaks up as he touches Elif’s hair: I’m glad you’re together.
Elif thanks her. Ipek leaves the room.
Elif asks what’s wrong. Omer tells her they need to sit first and he’ll tell her.
Elif: It’s bad news. I can see it in your eyes.
Omer: Husseyn Demir is alive.
Elif doesn’t understand for a minute.
Babachita
Episode 150 #7 of 9
Asli is driving, following Aunt Nedret.
Asli wonders where they hell they are going. They turn off the main road and enter a gate which must lead to Tayyar’s get-away. Asli stops on the road and watches their car. She sees that there is a lot of security there. Then she gets out and looks carefully. A henchie helps Nedret out of her vehicle. Asli walks down the road, hoping to see who she is meeting. The henchie leads Nedret up the stairs where she finds Tayyar! Tayyar motions the henchie to leave them.
Tayyar: It’s good to see you, Nedret.
Nedret: I see you’re in a difficult situation. Otherwise you wouldn’t be here. Should I be worried?
Tayyar: Thank you very much for your sincere concern for me, but I’m just dealing with an obstacle. It’s not a serious problem. It will be over soon. I called you because I need to talk about something else.
Nedret: What’s up?
Tayyar: We’ll be receiving a new shipment of diamonds, and it’s possible that gold will arrive this time too. Basically, we’re talking about fifty million dollars. What do you think?
Nedret grins and laughs that awful laugh: I see you’re returning to the big leagues.
Tayyar: That’s right. It’s a great opportunity and I’m in a position to participate in the business. But first, I must send some organs abroad. And, as always, time is not on our side. Also, Omer is following my every move, as usual. We need to do business without attracting their attention, and that’s why I called you because I need your help.
Nedret: Tayyar, I’m not in Malatya anymore. Do I need to remind you?
Tayyar: You surprise me, Nedret. Malatya has nothing to do with what I’m saying. If you want to help me, you can do it from anywhere.
Nedret, laughing loudly: You are talking about a Nedret that existed many years ago, maybe too many.
Tayyar: I understand that you don’t want to get into trouble, but unfortunately, life doesn’t always turn out the way we want. Nedret, now it’s your turn. You can’t expect others to do all the dirty work for you, darling. The time has come for you to do it yourself.
Tayyar smiles at Nedret. She doesn’t look very happy. She thinks for a while.
Nedret: Very well, OK. Count me in.
She reaches out to shake Tayyar’s hand.
Tayyar: My mood has improved thanks to you. Having such diplomatic relations with partners always makes one feel good.
Back at the hospital, Elif tells Omer she doesn’t know what to think. She’s too confused.
Omer: You just have to think one thing, my love: Fatih was finally caught. He won’t be able to do any more harm, and everything will be cleared up. You will be free, and he will end up in jail.
Elif: But Fatih will never confess what he did. Is there any proof?
Omer: It’s not necessary. Husseyn is going to show up. I’m going to find him, I promise. Everything will be all right, my love. I’m not going to let you go back to prison.
He plays with her hair.
Elif: And you? How are you? You thought Husseyn was dead, and now you’ve discovered it was another of his games.
Omer: The answer is simple. I still had some love left for the man who was once my brother, but I can’t feel anything for him now. He didn’t even have a shred of compassion. He knew perfectly well what he was doing. It was his choice. Everything he planned was evil.
Babachita
Episode 150 #8 of 9
Elif: Everything will be fine. Someday we’ll look back and remember, and all the bad things will have been buried in the past.
They embrace.
Elif pulls back. She senses something: What’s wrong? Is it your shoulder? I know something is wrong. I know. You’re the most stubborn man in the world, but you have to see a doctor urgently, and you’re going to do everything he tells you.
Omer: OK, Signorina. You’re in charge.
The guard comes in and apologizes for interrupting: I must ask you to leave, Captain.
Omer: Yes, I understand.
Elif: But he just got here just five minutes ago. Can’t he stay a little more?
Guard: Well, then I never saw you. I’m also in love with my girlfriend. I understand. I wouldn’t want to separate us.
Elif: She’s a very lucky woman. I know you have a good heart.
Guard: Thank you, I’ll leave you alone.
Omer: I really appreciate your understanding.
Omer smiles at Elif and they embrace again: Now I feel calm.
At the police station, Arda and Tolga are trying to get Fatih to talk.
Arda: There’s no reason for you to remain silent. When we find Husseyn, everything will come out. You faked his murder and killed someone to do it. You used that body to confuse us. We are doing another DNA test. Whatever happens, you’ll be charged with murder. You won’t be able to escape this. Fatih, you were in prison for trying to kill Tayyar Dundar. They let you out on bail. And what did you do? You kept destroying everything around you. You’re going straight to jail. Try to imagine how many years you’ll rot in there. Think about it. You know how it works. The judge could significantly reduce your sentences if you cooperate with us. You still hope Husseyn will kill your father. That’s why you don’t want to betray him. But what if Tayyar wins the imaginary battle you invented? Have you thought about what will happened if it doesn’t turn out the way you think? What if Tayyar kills Husseyn? You and I know what your punishment would be. Dying would be the best thing before your father finds you. You’re only helping two blood-stained killers escape justice, and you will die. But not only that, maybe Nilufer also. What will happen to that great romance? Start talking, Fatih. Why don’t you think about the people you love and all the innocent people who will die because of you? What an unhappy fellow. What kind of man are you? What goes on in your head?
Fatih has just stared as Arda speaks, but he did seem to react when he mentioned Nilufer.
Arda continues: First you help us, and then you betray us. You’re the most disturbed person I’ve ever seen in my life.
In the hospital, a doctor is looking at Omer’s shoulder. Omer tells him her really appreciates that he was willing to examine him in Elif’s hospital room.
Omer: My girlfriend and I are going through a very complicated time. I can’t leave her alone right now, so I thank you again.
Doctor: Don’t worry, the important thing is your shoulder. I’m also treating Ms. Elif and I must look after her health.
Omer: Thank you, Doctor. I also want her to recover.
Doctor: You can get dressed. Your shoulder is still weak; it hasn’t fully recovered. It’s a painful injury. I don’t know how you’ve endured it. We’ll have to do something about it.
Omer: I haven’t felt that much pain, don’t worry.
Doctor: Nurse, we’ll give you some painkillers. They’ll help you sleep better, but as I said, it’s essential that we treat the injury.
Elif: OK, Doctor. I understand. Don’t worry, I’ll personally make sure you take proper care of yourself.
Babachita
Episode 150 #9 of 9
Doctor smiles: Perfect. Good. Now get some rest.
Elif: Yes, Doctor. We will.
Omer: Thank you. Doctor.
After they leave, Omer grins at Elif. She asks if he is OK. Omer pulls her close to him and then says he is fine.
Omer: I want you to tell me what happened.
Elif: I heard that life gave us a miracle, but then it took it away.
Omer: How did you know?
Elif: That’s not what matters. The baby is no longer here, and I couldn’t protect him. I couldn’t save him.
Omer: Elif, it wasn’t your fault.
Elif: Of course it was. If I had known that a part of us was sleeping inside me, I would have been stronger. I would have kept my feet on the ground. I would have fought, and perhaps he would still be alive, and we would be anxiously counting the days.
Omer: Listen, my love.
Elif: Counting the days to meet him and hold him in our arms.
Omer: Look at me. Don’t blame yourself, my love. Please don’t hurt yourself. Life will give us another baby, and she will be a beautiful girl who will also have a forest in her eyes.
Elif: Then she will be brave and honest like you. She will only bring light to this world.
Omer: What do you want to name her?
Elif: I don’t know. What do you think? What is the name you like best?
Omer: My favorite name will always be Elif.
They look at one another briefly and Elif suggests Masal.
Elif: Masal means history, our story.
Omer: It’s a beautiful name. Well, my love, it’s decided.
Elif slowly reaches to embrace him.
End of Episode 150
Babachita
Thanks Babachita!!
I regained some respect for Melike in this episode. She did a horrible thing but I love that she came clean immediately! She didn't try to play dumb or wait until she was caught, she confessed. It kind of begs the question, why do it if you're just going to tell on yourself 5 mins later, but we'll ignore that question for now. Elvan is right, Melike is a good woman, but man does she make some terrible decisions.
I was nervous for Asli for a while but I'm thinking it's too close to the finish line for her to get caught. I wonder if Feliz knows anything at all about Nedret's shady business? She's obviously not in the know on every detail and Nedret has never brought her (that I can remember) to a meeting with Tayyar, but is she totally in the dark? Or does she know enough to be dangerous?
Huso is a villain and I would never defend him, but it did strike me that in this one thing - faking his death - he wasn't given much of a choice. Faith more or less forced him to do it, and he didn't know he was getting his leg chopped off until it happened. He didn't know Elif was being blamed. But what does he do next, turns around and kidnaps Burhan and plots Tayyar's murder....he's def unredeemable. Faith is too.
We are getting close! What do we still want to see happen? What's highest on the want to see list? I know you and Dondi have already seen it so you know what will happen but what were you thinking the first time you saw it? I haven't seen anything past the next episode Dondi will post later today, and I'm thinking:
A huge anvil for Nedret
Romance for Asli
Burhan returned to Elvan and/or Omer
Tayyar dies (sorry Omer but if you send him to jail that man is going to find a way to do more evil)
Huso goes to jail
Faith goes to jail
Nilu moves on
Omer and Elif get married.
Ipek and Tolga get together!!
I also was impressed with Melike’s honest confession. She’s a tough personality but has a good heart.
I’ll give a few thoughts that aren’t affected by knowing the end. I actually don’t remember all the details.
I hold out hope for Fatih and Nilufer. I go bsck and forth on this. I think I just feel sorry for that mistreated kid. He had the worst father imaginable. But Fatih does stupid stuff. I found it interesting that he and Nilufer use Metin and Fatih when talking of his good and bad sides.
I’m trying to think of an appropriate anvil for Nedret. She is awful. I’m stunned at the size of their business and at how long they were all in cahoots, to include Ahmet. What will happen with Filiz? She doesn’t seem like a villain. I don’t remember if she knows Nedret is her mother or not.
Asli needs a happy relationship. So does Ipek.
I agree that Tayyar has to die or he’ll rise again! Maybe he can donate organs!!!
Thanks for these thoughts! I think you are Darcy, but not sure!
Babachita
Yes, it was me! Sigh, every time my computer does a forced restart it signs me out and I never think to check because I'm so used to being always signed in!
I've been thinking about it and even though I can't hold out hope for Faith and Nilu - because even though I do feel sorry for his childhood he's murdered several people and needs to go to jail for a long time and she is innocent and needs to move on - I do hope Fatih takes responsibility and finally tells Omer and co the truth. He'd still go to jail, but he'd do it with a clean slate and maybe in time he could learn to find peace within himself.
Great recap, Babachita. You’re spoiling us.
Darcy, what did I think when I first saw this dizi? I quickly realized I should expect the unexpected. I was hooked.
I thought all the anvils in the world together couldn’t deliver a blow big enough for Tayyar.
Fatih/Metin was a fascinating villain, loved his dry sense of humor and the actor was great. But I wasn’t hot on a HEA with the annoying Nilu. I liked dopey Mert more, but I supposed there wasn’t enough drama to mine there.
I thought that Elmer was the most chemical dizi couple I had ever seen. They have since slipped to #2 after seeing Seyfer in Yali Capkini.
And all the while I worried about how it all would end. The Turks love their drama and are not afraid to break hearts.
#151 part 1
“Let our daughter’s name be Masal.” [Masal means tale, fairytale… perfect choice for Elmer!]
Omer vows, you and I will destroy the hatred that surrounds us. We will do it hand in hand. Everything we have lived will be in the past. We will have a wonderful future. Elif says the only thing now is for Tayyar to be caught and justice to be served for everyone. After that, there will be no more weapons or criminals in our lives. As you wish, Omer replies.
Pelo arrives and tells Omer that Fatih isn’t talking. They haven’t found out where Tayyar or Huseyin are.
Asli is still spying on Nedret. She sees Tayyar following Nedret to her car and them shaking hands.
Arda continues to interrogate Fatih. Do something right once in your life, he suggests, tell us where Tayyar Dundar is. Fatih asks, and what will I receive in return if I talk? Arda lunges and grabs Fatih by the collar—the only thing I’ll give you in return will be your teeth when I knock them out! Tolga has to pull Arda off Fatih. He tells Arda he’s behaving crazy like Omer. Arda is determined to make Fatih talk. Fatih calls him a puppet. Arda tries another run at Fatih. Tolga has to drag him out of the room.
Arda tries to return to the interrogation room. Tolga holds him back. That’s not how you’ll get him to talk. You know how he is, he won’t tell us anything unless he wants to. You can punch him in the face, but that won’t solve anything. Arda is frustrated and furious.
Pelo tells Elmer she’s returning to the station. Omer asks if he can do anything and Pelo says he should stay with Elif. Elvan and Melike arrive. Elvan is relieved to see Omer is okay. Tolga told them Omer was in the hospital. Omer assures her it’s nothing serious. He notices Melike standing back and staring off with a troubled look. Elif tells Elvan she’s feeling much better. Elvan explains that they came for something else. Melike has something to tell you, Omer. Melike asks to speak with Omer alone. He leaves the room with her. Pelo sticks around.
Omer and Melike step outside the hospital. She starts crying. Omer is alarmed. Melike says it’s hard for her to talk. I got involved in some very bad things. We were in a tight spot with money, and I asked Fatma for help. Omer wants to know why she didn’t tell him. He would have helped. You already had enough debt for a wedding that didn’t happen, Melike explains, I couldn’t bear to see you suffer. First, we looked for daily jobs, then…
Then, what, Yenge…Omer asks, tell me, tell me! No one gave me a job, Melike sobs, Fatma Abla said there was another job. She said it was easy money. She introduced me to a man. He asked us to deliver a package. Omer asks, and you accepted? Melike nods and says, may God is punish me for doing it. We gave the briefcase to the wrong person and he disappeared. It was a lot of money. The man who hired us told us either you give the money or…. Melike can’t continue.
Or what… Omer asks, or what… yenge! He asked me for Burhan, Melike cries, he said if I did, he would forgive the debt. And if I refused, my children would pay for my mistake. Omer, I am a fool, I regret it so much. Did you give him the child, Omer asks. I was so scared, Melike replies, I need you to forgive me.
#151 part 2
Omer is impacted, then he thinks. Melike says, tell me you’ll find Burhan. If anything happens to him, I can’t live. He looks at Melike sobbing and tells her that Burhan is okay. How do you know, she asks. Omer replies, although it may seem unbelievable to you, I know he’s with Huseyin. I’m sure my brother kidnapped him. First, I’ll find my brother, then I’ll bring Burhan back. Huseyin Demir is alive. Elvan exits the hospital and overhears this. Impactadas.
Asli comes to the police station. She runs into Ipek, who is surprised to see her. I was looking for you, Asli says, I followed my aunt today, and let’s see, who did she meet with? Tayyar Dundar. Ipek is shocked—are you serious? You know where Tayyar is? I saw it with my own eyes, Asli replies, they met in a house. My aunt left, but Tayyar stayed.
You don’t know how long we’ve searched for him, Ipek states, and now you bring us this good news. Fatih is led out of interrogation. He crosses paths with the ladies and greets Asli, God sent you, baldiz (SIL). She replies, finally, you’re where you belong, psycho. Fatih answers back, I want to help you and you attack me, you crazy girl. Ipek allows the conversation to continue. Fatih hands Asli a note—my mother and Nilufer are at this address. Please take them somewhere safer. Ipek signals for the guards to take Fatih. He turns to Asli and says, tell Nilufer that I love her… Tell her.
Huso is angry and complains to Neco. You said it would be tonight and it’s already daylight. There’s still no news from your boss. His phone is off. Neco understands but notes that the boss told them to wait. Thank God the boy is here, Huso replies, if I don’t hear from your boss within the hour, I’ll take my son and leave. Neco gets a text and tells Huso we found him. We have the address.
Huso gets ready to leave. He tells Burhan, dad has to go, I’ll be back soon. You stay here with the nurse. The boy asks, you’re coming back, dad? Of course, Huso replies, I came back last night. Burhan gives him the toy car. Take it with you again, he says, I’ll wait. Huso kisses his son and tells the nurse to take good care of him. He tells Burhan, I’ll come and bring your car. After that, we’ll leave this country and start a new life. He leaves with Neco.
Omer kisses Elif goodbye and tells her to rest. He gives Elvan a kiss and says, mother, my bride is entrusted to you. Don’t worry, Elvan says. Omer leaves. Elif asks Elvan, how are you? How should I be, Elvan replies, one part of me is shocked, the other part is angry. Shouldn’t you be happy, Elif asks.
Huseyin hurt me so much, Elvan answers, what he did while he was alive hurt me more than his death. That who I held close to my heart as my child… how distant he is now from his mother! Look at what he’s done, look what happened to you. What if something happened to you? Is human life so cheap? I’m hurt and angry. Elif says, I hope it passes, I hope no one gets angry or hurt by each other again. [well we still have 13 episodes to go, so…] We’ve all suffered enough. Elvan says, inshallah.
Pelo and Arda are outside the hospital. She comments, look at Asli, well done! My God, she literally saved Elif’s life. She brought information worth its weight in gold. Arda notes that the Denizer women have a detective’s soul. Omer exits the hospital and is ready to roll. Pelo asks him about his shoulder. Never mind, Omer says, it’s not important. They drive off.
#151 part 3
Meanwhile, Neco and Huso are headed to their assignment. Huso muses, you know what alcoholics say, that on the first day you can’t breathe without drinking first. It’s true, very true. When you say something will never happen, you’re in serious trouble. I wanted to help a woman in trouble. I got carried away. I wanted to be one of the good guys. I wanted the good guys to win in the end. Just for once. From that moment on, everything fell apart. The more I tried to get out, the deeper I sank. I was trapped in the filth. I couldn't save myself.
Neco just listens. Huso continues, that scoundrel Tayyar tied my hands. He threatened me with evidence against the woman I loved and hid under the table. I couldn’t do anything. I couldn’t stop. I remember it like yesterday. He looked at me with his devilish eyes and threatened me. That damned smile. He wanted me to help him cover up his dirty deals. Ah, you’ll have money, otherwise, you’ll be completely finished. The day I accepted that changed my whole life. I betrayed everything I believed in and all the people I loved. I died that day! But today, I will avenge all the harm you did to me. I will be free, Tayyar, finally free of you. Today will be the day of my rebirth.
They arrive at the destination. Huso doesn’t see anyone around. He wonders if this is a trap. Neco reminds him that Fatih said to wait until we get information to make sure Tayyar is in the house. Huso is impatient. He wants to check it out for himself. Huso looks at Neco and says, hakkini helal et. Neco responds with a smile, helal olsun, abi. Huso gets out of the van and heads towards the house. He enters with his gun drawn and walks around. He kicks open a door and notices he triggered something. Uh oh, there’s a huge bundle of explosives. Countdown… 7….6…5…4… Stunned Huso leaves the room.
There’s an explosion. And we see that our guys have arrived just in time to witness this. They get out of the car and rush towards the house. It’s on fire. Pelo wonders if Huso is inside. Omer sees something on the lawn and picks it up. It’s Burhan’s toy car.
We jump 3 days later…
Omer meets with Fatih in prison. Fatih, both of them are missing. We’ve been searching for 3 days. Maybe Huseyin died in the explosion. Maybe he’s dying. It’s impossible for him to kill Tayyar in that state. Fatih asks if Omer is sure. He is. If he had killed Tayyar, we would have found his body at the scene. And if Huseyin managed to get out in time, it was a miracle.
I’ve seen many miracles in my life, Fatih says, and you know what? You also believe in miracles, too. If not, you’d already be broken with grief. You’d be devastated. Finding a brother and losing him at the same time. I hope you don’t have to bury him again.
Omer jumps up from his seat and leans in. Look, idiot, he wouldn’t have found your father without you, and Tayyar discovered your plan in time. At least tell me where Huseyin is so I can save Elif. Please speak. Speak! Elif’s freedom is at stake! Omer punches Fatih in the face and shouts at him. Arda pulls him away from Fatih. Guards come rushing in. Omer tells them everything is fine. He turns to Fatih and says, you’ll talk… you’ll talk…
#151 part 4
Asli and Nilu are at the hospital with Elif. They have clothes for her to wear at trial today. Elif worries, what if Huseyin is not alive? If they haven’t arrested anyone? What if Huseyin is dead? If that’s the case, they’re going to convict me of a crime I didn’t commit. Asli says this is nonsense. Listen to me, sooner or later justice will be done. Whether Huseyin is dead or alive isn’t important. You haven’t done anything to him. We know it and Columbo will definitely prove it. That’s why you will choose a beautiful dress now.
Omer and Arda sign out at the prison. Omer asks if there’s news on the DNA report. Arda says it’s late now. Too late to get the bone sample. Omer senses something fishy and time is running out.
The sisters get Elif ready. Mert comes to visit. He brings news that he’s graduating today. They congratulate him. Mert says he came to thank Elif for giving him a job and supporting him. You helped me get back on my feet, Elif. Thanks so much. You’re like a brother to me, Elif replies, don’t thank me. He says, I know today is your trial, but graduation is at the same time, so I won’t be able to go. Elif understands and says, just wish me luck. He gives her a hug. It’s time to go.
Omer angrily emerges from a judge’s office. The judge rejected his statement for lack of evidence. Arda tells him to calm down. Omer is frantic. We only have 4 hours left. Elif will be convicted of murder. I have to do something. I can’t send her back to prison. We have 4 hours, Arda replies, we’ve solved worse things in less time. Four hours is more than enough. We’ll find Huseyin and you’ll take Elif home.
Ipek and Tolga are in a parked car. They’ve been trying to follow Nedret. Ipek says that Nedret and Tayyar haven’t met again. They must have a plan. Ipek notes that Nedret hasn’t even gone out with friends. She tells Tolga he can go back to the station if he wants. She’ll stay a little longer.
Filiz asks Nedret about her scheduled meeting for today. Nedret tells her it’s nothing important. Filiz asks, then why won’t you let me go with you? Nedret replies, it’s because I have to protect you. It’s what I want most. Don’t you trust me, Filiz asks. Nedret answers, there’s no one I trust more in this world than you. So let me go, Filiz says. Nedret mentions the protection thing again. Besides, it will be over soon. I’ll go to Elif’s hearing, okay? Don’t worry. Filiz looks worried.
Nilu visits Fatih to make a last ditch plea for him to confess everything to save Elif. Fatih says he has no idea where Huso is. Nilu says okay, then tell the truth, that it was all your plan, and that Elif is innocent. You have to say you killed that man. You want me to take the blame, he asks. Nilu says that it’s the truth. You did all this. Fatih says he’s not a martyr. I want to see my child born. I’m not going to do it. She hangs up the phone and leaves.
Elif paces in her room. Omer comes. She tells him she’s scared and asks him if he found anything. Not yet, he replies, but don’t lose hope. I haven’t lost mine yet. Asli enters and senses that there’s no new developments. Elif tells Omer that Mert came earlier to thank her. He couldn’t come to the trial because he’s graduating today. The light bulb goes off in Omer’s head. He tells Asli to go to court with Elif. Elif asks, you’re not coming with us? Omer says, I have to go. This time, I’ll succeed. I assure you. He kisses her and runs off.
Demet is at the ceremony with Mert. It’s in a big auditorium. Lots of people are there. He introduces Demet to some of his classmates.
Elmer=Seyfer, IMHO. Both are wonderful! It’s been sucH fun doing the slow journey of kpa! What a great tale! I wish a regular network would do it after Netflix finally dropped it. Such great acting!
Babachita
#151 part 5
Ipek spots Nedret leaving and she follows.
Omer and co. lurk at the graduation ceremony. Omer is sure that Tayyar will come and Huso will, too. Pelo isn’t so sure about it. Omer says this is their only chance.
Tayyar is on his way to the ceremony with Dr. Batur. How do I look, he asks, do I look like a proud father attending his son’s graduation? Batur answers, perfect! Today is a double celebration. Your good exam results and your son’s graduation. Yes, it’s a great day, Tayyar agrees.
Tayyar gets a call. He asks, did you find my cousin? Okay, okay, I understand. He hangs up and says, I told you there wouldn’t be a trace left of my cousin. He was blown to bits in that explosion. My poor, stupid cousin. Otherwise, if he were alive, Fatih would have found a way to send Huseyin after me again. May God forgive his sins. Did you see? The water jug breaks on the way to the water source, Batur. Anyway, let’s forget about this now. Life is short, birds are flying from the nest, dear doctor. I will fulfill my fatherly duty and take care of my children.
Melike is home, crying and sniffing little Burhan’s clothes. Dear God, please protect my son. Don’t let them hurt him. Elvan comes and tells her they have to go. Get Fatma. Melike asks, where are we going? Elvan says it’s Elif’s trial. I have to support her. Fatma comes out of her room and says she’s not going because of the way Omer spoke to her the other day. As if I had a connection with those men, she says.
Melike answers, Fatma abla, he’s right. Otherwise, how would I have contacted them? Fatma says she only did it because they needed the money. How could I be associated with those kinds of people, she asks, do you think so, too? Elvan steps in, we want to believe you. I hope you’re right and we’re wrong. They leave and Fatma looks somewhat regretful.
Ipek takes photos of Nedret meeting with a couple of men in a restaurant.
Omer and co are still waiting at the graduation venue. Arda says, and if he’s really dead now, we have to think about that. Because if so, there’s no way we can prove Elif’s innocence. There’s no body, Omer replies, I want to have hope for Elif. Let’s go inside. Omer asks if everything was checked. Yes.
Elif is taken to the courthouse. Asli wonders where Omer is. She asks the lawyer what will happen. What will the judge decide? The lawyer says the verdict will be delivered at the end. Asli asks, but if the police are still investigating, how are they going to decide? The lawyer notes that there is no evidence so far. I’ll do my best, but we must be prepared for the worst.
And we are out.
Thank you Dondi! Fantastic recap! The anticipation is building and I can read it in your storytelling!
There's something that hit when reading the recap which didn't occur to me watching, the timing of Asli telling Ipek where Tayyar is and then Neco finding out where he was almost at the same time. Is that evidence that we still have a mole in the police dept? Or did Tayyar intentionally leak his whereabouts because he was setting up the bomb? And if it was Tayyar, is Fatih's inside guy really Tayyar's inside guy??? So many questions... I can't wait to find out!!
I would be wondering if Huso was alive or dead, (or would have been when I watched yesterday) but YouTube's stupid thumbnails spoiled that suspense when I noticed the picture for ep 152!! Boo, although it's been very few obvious spoilers throughout, so I won't complain too much.
Asli is turning into a great ally and part of the team. I like that, it would have been the easy way out to just paint her as rude and difficult with her personality issue, instead we have a more complicated and nuanced character, more realistic. I love that! I feel like Turkish shows do a wonderful job of creating complex characters that can be both likeable and not likeable depending on the day - like Melike.
Tayyar got a good medical report?? That man is unbreakable...
I forgot to say I'll probably upload my recap later than usual today because I have some things going on this afternoon. It'll be up today though!
We return to Mert’s graduation ceremony, and he’s not valedictorian or anything but they let whomever give speeches in novelaland and he’s got quite a bit to say! I’ll quote his grad speech since he worked hard for the accomplishment, but I just wanted to say first that I agree with his ‘a friend forced me to attend a graduation ceremony and I was incredibly bored’! I have attended several college grad ceremonies – including my own – and they were all boring!!! I think high school is different because you know more people and have more common ground but college ceremonies are long, drawn out and tedious.
Mert: Once a friend forced me to attend a graduation ceremony, and I was incredibly bored. But now I’m so nervous that I don’t know what to say. My colleagues asked me to say a few words. I was surprised and very proud. Doing this is very difficult for me, but I couldn’t escape it. Sometimes there are difficulties we have to face. We must fight to overcome them or live with them. This year was the most beautiful and the most difficult of my life, a year in which I changed and found myself. My dream was to achieve the goal of finishing my studies and proving that I am capable. Rowing against the current is very hard, but if there are people by your side who love you and want the best for you, you feel much stronger. The best thing I did was surround myself with good people. Elif and Asli Denizer (notice he left Nilu out), I will be grateful to them for the rest of my life. There is an angel who will help me build my dreams for the future. Demet, my love, I received this diploma. You can be proud of me. (Omer looks nervous throughout – looking for Tayyar – but he also reacted to hearing his niece’s name, he seemed uncomfortable but not livid.)
Tayyar walks in and Omer notices. He tells Arda that Tayyar is here. Mert sees him too and restarts his speech to say he has no family. Mom is dead and he doesn’t give a damn about dad but thank you to those who actually took care of him, it’s awkward but hey it’s graduation day! Tayyar even claps.
Now, let’s go to the trial, where Elif is facing the charge of killing the (maybe) alive Huso! I say maybe cuz perhaps that last bomb killed him??
Elif’s lawyer: Your Honor, once again I declare that Elif Denizer is not guilty of the charges against her. The police have still not concluded their investigation stage. We are certain they will prove that Huseyin Demir is still alive.
Judge: In my file there is still no proof. Besides that, the young lady spoke of her hostility toward Huseyin Demir, and she herself admitted that she could have killed him intentionally.
Elif’s lawyer: Your Honor, Miss Elif was under the effects of the medication her psychiatrist was giving her. We have submitted documents proving those side effects before you. The police are awaiting the forensic results of the DNA test on the body found in the cabin. I ask for an extension in consideration of all this.
Judge: We will now proceed to hear the prosecutor.
Prosecutor: It is clear that Elif Denizer knowingly killed Huseyin Demir, Your Honor. (Pretty bold statement since it’s not even clear that he’s dead, but go big or go home!) She herself confessed to having previously stabbed him with a pair of scissors. Contrary to what her lawyer is saying, there is no proof that Huseyin Demir is still alive. According to the established laws, Elif Denizer intentionally planned the murder of Huseyin Demir and concealed it by burning the cabin. We request life imprisonment, Your Honor.
Back to the graduation, and if the YouTube thumb nails hadn’t burned me, I really would be wondering if Huso was alive or not and whether he’d show up as Omer predicted, but the thumb nail for this episode was Huso with a gun so I felt no surprise when Omer looks over and sees his brother enter the ceremony!!! After all this time, this genius (Huso) is going to kill Tayyar in front of all these people? Wasn’t the plan to kill him quietly and disappear? Guess not. Anyway, Huso does manage to shoot Tayyar, but who hasn’t? Omer is on top of Huso two seconds later and tackles him! Arda takes down the guards…. will Tayyar die this time? I’m guessing not yet.
Back to the trial where we now KNOW that Elif is being accused of killing an undead man.
Judge: Miss Elif, tell me, do you have anything else to add?
Elif: I am not guilty, Your Honor. I know that all the evidence points against me and that I cannot remember anything either. It is true. I was furious with Huseyin Demir for murdering my father, but not enough to kill him. And just as my lawyer said earlier, the police do not rule out that Huseyin may still be alive. It seems likely to me because I am not a murderer. Regarding my previous confession, I was under the influence of the drugs my psychiatrist administered to me daily. I know that this background will not be enough for you and that you will sentence me to life in prison, but I did not kill him. I swear that if I had done it, I would confess it and accept my sentence. That is all.
Judge: Thank you for your sincere words, miss, but my verdict must be based on the law. The decision has been made.
The judge tells everyone to stand and the music swells. We all wait to see if Elif will be pointlessly sentenced – you know, since now they have 100s of witnesses to the fact that Huso is alive and they’ll just overturn the sentence. But it turns out that won’t be necessary, Omer has made it to court! He enters at exactly this moment, of course!
Omer: Your Honor, wait. I’m Omer. This trial must stop here because this is a huge conspiracy. Elif did not kill Huseyin Demir... she cannot be sentenced for something she did not do.
The drama isn’t over, Huseyin is there too!!! He enters behind Omer, along with Arda and Pelo.
Asli turns to Nilu: Is this real? Tell me this is real.
Behind them Melike speaks out: I hope you rot in hell, Huseyin. Did your family deserve to suffer this way?
Judge: Silence, please. Sit down. Captain Omer, please step forward. You as well, sir. Are you Huseyin Deir?
Huso: That’s right, Your Honor. You are correct. I am Huseyin Demir. Elif is innocent. She was used.
Judge: Mr. Huseyin, who is responsible for this setup, and why did they use her? (Is anyone else wondering if this is one of Tayyar’s judges and he’s seeing his set up go up in smoke?)
Huseyin doesn’t answer the right away.
Melike: He doesn’t want to answer. Act like a man, Huseyin.
Asli: Speak. Speak now, coward. You ruined my sister’s life. Why don’t you speak now, coward?
Judge: If you interrupt again, I will have to ask you to leave the courtroom. Then whose body was it?
Huso finally answers the judge, he doesn’t know who it was but he was killed to replace him. Fatih Dundar killed him. Nilu looks devastated and also resigned to what she knows is the truth.
At first, I think Omer is looking a little proud of Huso, but then I realize he’s looking at and thinking about Elif.
Tayyar is rushed to the ER and Mert is with him. Daddy goes into surgery and the nurse asks what Mert’s blood type is. He’s O negative (which is a universal donor). The nurse says to hurry and come with him to donate blood but Mert pauses to think about it. Demet encourages him to go, and not make a decision he might regret! I think he’s just as likely to regret saving Daddy, but no one ever lets Tayyar Dundar die, so he’s off to donate blood.
Meanwhile, back in the courtroom, Omer has taken a seat next to Elvan and Huso continues to testify.
Huso: I... I didn’t know Fatih would blame Elif. I understand that no one believes me, but I swear I didn’t know.
Huso turns to Elif and tells her directly: I wouldn’t have allowed him to do it. Fatih said no one would get hurt, and I believed him.
He turns back to the judge: Your Honor, I behaved very badly toward my whole family - my mother, my wife, my children, my brother, and also the woman he loves. I don’t even have the courage to look them in the eyes. She is innocent, Your Honor. She is innocent.
Elif’s lawyer interrupts to say: Huseyin Demir has only spoken about Faith Dundar. He has not referred to Tayyar Dundar’s responsibility in the murders.
Judge: Listen, counselor. As you know, I am only responsible for the case before me. This trial concerns the accusations against Elif Denizer. Does the public prosecutor have any questions for the witness?
Prosecutor: No, Your Honor.
Judge: Would the defense attorney like to add anything else?
Elif’s lawyer: Your Honor, I request acquittal, given that Huseyin Demir is alive and because of the evidence previously presented. I ask for her release.
The judge once again orders everyone to stand.
Judge: Since it is evident that Huseyin Demir is alive, this trial concludes with my verdict: Huseyin, who has pending charges of three murders and escape from prison while he was detained, will be sent back to prison. The charges against Elif Denizer, who was accused of murder will be dropped. This court absolves her of all guilt, and she is free.
Asli: Free at last. Thank you very much.
The judge turns to Elif: You are free, ma’am.
Elif: I thank you, Your Honor.
The guards come and cuff Huso and he turns to his family: I curse myself a thousand times. I wish to go to hell for every one of your tears.
Omer looks regretfully at Huso for a few seconds but then turns to head to his love! Before he can get there, a guard approaches and tells Elif it’s time to go. Elif is confused, go where? Isn’t she free? The judge explains she still has to return to jail until the paperwork is complete, after that she can go where ever she wants. Elif is upset and asks the judge to please not make her go back there. Omer approaches the judge and explains that a woman there has been attacking Elif. Sending her back could be putting her life in danger. I beg you, sir, please let her go. We will take care of all the paperwork. She has been serving punishment for a crime she did not commit. The judge agrees to compensate Elif for the fact that she was wrongly accused and let her leave now without returning to prison.
Both Elif and Omer thank the judge and then Omer rushes to Elif’s arms. They hug tight and Omer whispers ‘it’s over’ again and again. Elif thanks him for being there and says he saved her life again. Omer says no one will ever hurt her again, he promises.
Demet and Mert are waiting in the hospital hallway.
Demet: Mert, you are doing the right thing. (still debatable) After all, he is your father. I was very angry with my father. I thought I was glad he had died, but then I missed him terribly. When I saw him today...
Demet’s lovely speech is interrupted by the not surprisingly still kicking devil himself and we hear Tayyar yelling: ‘What stupidity are you doing, idiot? Damn it, come on, get me out of here right now.’
Mert gets up and looks toward the voice, the look on his face says he already regrets doing ‘the right thing’ and he says to Demet, time to go. She thinks they should wait and talk to the doctor but Mert is angry. Can’t she hear him? Yelling like always, they have nothing to do there. He grabs her hand and they walk out.
Arda helps Elvan to a seat to wait in the hall and she wants to know what happens next but he doesn’t know how to answer that. He tells her not to worry about it now and Omer will explain later. Everyone is in the hall – Elvan, Melike, Asli, Pelo and Nilu – waiting for Elif to walk out and when she does Asli rushes over, understandably excited that it’s finally over. The good guys are free and the bad guys will begin suffering. She even says Huso will finally begin to suffer which makes Elif cringe. Elif reminds Asli to have compassion because Omer and his family are right there and this is hard for them and Asli has the good sense to recognize her mistake and say sorry.
Omer goes to Elvan and asks her if she needs him to take her home but she says it’s not necessary, they will make their way home. Omer says if she wants to see him, he can arrange it and Elvan coldly says ‘see who?’ Everyone stills and there’s a pause before Omer answers to see his brother. Elvan leaves no room for misunderstanding.
Elvan: My eldest son died. We buried him. We prayed a lot for him. We all went to bury him together. My son is already dead. Everyone should know that.
Melike nods her acceptance of Elvan’s words and Omer responds verbally that he understands. Melike tells Omer to go to Elif, they will get home. They head out and Arda and Pelin walk out with them. Once outside Melike says not to worry they’ll take the bus but Arda isn’t having it and tells one of the young officers to take them home. Elvan tries to argue but Pelo says not to be ridiculous, they’ve had a tough day and they need to get home to relax. Melike tells them to tell Omer not to worry, she’ll take care of mom.
Back in the hallway, the sisters Denizer are reunited as Omer goes off to see the lawyer. Asli and Elif are gushing about how much they missed each other which is just odd considering they’ve been together pretty much 24/7 the last few days, but emotions are running high. Elif notices Nilu doesn’t look happy and she says of course she is, but she also doesn’t feel well
Nilu: I couldn’t tell you before that Huseyin was alive. Elif, I’m really sorry. I really was going to tell you, but I couldn’t.
Elif: You knew he wasn’t dead and kept it secret?
Asli: Ah, you were capable of protecting your murderous husband. Elif was in prison and was seriously wounded, she almost died, and you said nothing. Have you gone crazy or what?
Asli looks murderous but Elif has compassion as Nilu tries to explain that Fatih is her husband and she was afraid Tayyar would kill him. She didn’t want her baby to grow up without his father! Elif is impactada because this is news to her but Asli is unimpressed.
Elif: What baby? Are you pregnant?
Asli: Very well done. You did it, as always. You won the scene of the day.
Elif: But that is wonderful news. It is a beautiful day. Why didn’t you tell me before? Why didn’t YOU tell me, she adds to Asli.
Nilu: I couldn’t tell you because you had just lost your baby.
Elif: That means I’m going to be an aunt. I will do whatever it takes for both of you. It’s a promise. But I must warn you of something as your older sister. Did you hear what they said in there? It is very likely that Fatih is going to prison for murder. He has to pay for what he did. So, you must be strong, because that baby will grow up without his father. You have to face things as they are. Please. I will be with you no matter what happens.
Elif walks off content but Nilu still feels guilty and yells after her: Elif, forgive me. Tayyar truly was going to kill him.
Asli lays into Nilu before stalking off: Elif could have died when she was stabbed. Sometimes you cannot think correctly. It’s madness trying to understand your way of thinking. Even I cannot do it.
Arda is outside with Pelo and Omer going over the plan. First, they trap Fatih and then the big fish, Tayyar! Omer says Fatih is the key, they still don’t have any evidence to accuse Tayyar, they need Fatih. A cop comes to tell Arda they are ready and he asks if Omer is going to meet them there, in a total reversal of normal for Omer, he says no. Arda and Pelin can take care of the interrogation! He’s going to celebrate freedom with his beautiful fiancée! Arda says it’s good to see them that way again and Asli arrives on the scene to say she wants to celebrate too! What a dilemma, they have only one Elif, should they divide her? Omer laughs and says no way, him first, she’s all his and Asli will have to wait! Elif laughs, shrugs and goes off with Omer. Asli looks after them with a smile.
I can’t help but think that Nilu is crying alone in the station still and this has been the issue throughout the whole series. Yes, Nilu did wrong and I can understand them being upset with her but this is not an isolated incident – Nilu has been emotionally abandoned consistently since day 1. She comes home from kidnapping and everyone insists on how much they love and miss her just before leaving her alone in the house to watch movies while they go about their lives. Elif learns Nilu is pregnant and waxes poetic about ALWAYS being there for her just before leaving her crying alone in a hallway so she can go celebrate. Elif deserves to celebrate, but I feel bad for Nilu, I just do.
Huso is being put in a cop car and Arda and Pelin show up right before he gets in. Arda tells the young cop to leave Huso with them and follow in the other car. He agrees and puts Huso in the backseat. Pelin and Arda get in front and Huso begins chatting.
Huso to Arda: Well done, champ. You did the right thing again. You caught the bad guy.
Silence
Huso: What’s going on, friends? Or should I say fiancés? When are you planning to celebrate the wedding? I see you’re not very talkative,
Arda: I hope you’re this talkative during the interrogation. For now, please remain silent.
Huso looks reprimanded and shuts up.
Asli catches up to Elif and Omer and tries to get them to go to dinner with her before going off to be alone. Elif and Omer both laugh but before they can get any further into the conversation Nedret arrives. Asli and Omer are uncomfortable but Elif doesn’t know yet that auntie is shady so she’s happy to see her.
Nedret: My dear girl, God bless you. I was so worried. My girl is free now. Now I give thanks to God. I hope we never have to go through the same thing again, neither you nor anyone else in the family.
Elif: I hope so too.
Nedret: Colombo, you kept your promise. This time you surprised me.
Omer (with an edge to his voice): Ma’am, my job is to arrest criminals and rescue innocent people.
Nedret: Of course, darling, but why are we here? Let’s go home now. You’ll rest a little, take a bath, relax, and all that. I’ll make you a delicious tea - you won’t believe it.
Elif: Actually, I’m spending the day with Omer. I already promised him, and we’ll stay at our house until tonight.
Nedret: How is that? You’re not officially married yet. Is it really all right for you to do that?
Omer: Ma’am, our relationship is stronger than a piece of paper. Don’t worry. In time, we’ll do what’s proper.
Elif: We want to get married, but only after Tayyar is arrested.
Elif hugs her sister and her aunt: I love you all so much. You make me happy.
Asli says ‘I love you so much. Much more than Colombo!’ Giving Omer a sharp look which makes him laugh (I love how well Asli and Omer get along!) Asli asks again to please let her go but Elif says no. She promises she’ll see her tomorrow night.
Tayyar is questioning his henchie, and I’m wishing I could remember if this is the one that’s loyal to Fatih….
Tayyar: Have the police left?
Henchie: Yes, sir. They questioned us, and after that they left.
Tayyar: Did you get any news about Huseyin Demir? Where is he?
Hechie: At the police station. They’re interrogating him.
Tayyar: Listen, finish him off when you have the chance. But that’s a waste. I want to know what that son of a bitch Fatih is doing in prison. Find someone to find out. Time is up. I’ll finish off that filthy worm.
Henchie: Yes, sir.
Arda and Pelin enter the interrogation room and let the guard know that they’ll let him know when they’re done. Huso is surprised not to see Omer and when he realizes he’s not coming, I think it hits him that hard that Omer doesn’t even care enough to come himself.
Arda: All right, you can start talking.
Huso: But where is my brother? Isn’t he going to interrogate me?
Arda: Let’s start with Tayyar Dundar.
Huso: I understand. I know you’re furious with me, and you’re right. I’m guilty. I committed a crime. You have proof. Do you think I didn’t know what would happen to me? Don’t worry. I will help you.
Arda: All right, tell me - where is that recording? It’s the only thing we can use against Dundar. Do you have a copy?
Huso: No, I was stupid. It never crossed my mind to make a copy and hide it. I couldn’t guess or know that it would come to this.
Pelo: So, besides your statement, what else do you have we can use against Tayyar?
Huso: Tayyar is a dangerous man, my dear. He doesn’t leave any evidence. It’s hard to arrest him. I don’t have any proof that would get him caught. You have me and my testimony. But who would believe me after everything I did, after betraying them?
Arda gets mad and tells Huso to stop playing games and tell them the truth if he has any humanity left but Huso swears it’s the truth. Arda then says if you don’t know then tell us about Fatih, tell us something that will lead to Tayyar. Huso says Neco, Fatih’s right hand man, he might know. Arda wants to know where to find him but Huso is quiet and Arda says he bets Huso forgot where he is too. Huso is offended and says of course, I am an old man and you can make fun of me. Pelo tries to salvage the conversation by stepping in and pleading that Huso tell them where to find him.
Huso looks more likely to respond to Pelo but we’ll have to wait to find out because that’s where the episode ends.
Thanks Darcy and Dondi! I can tell we are getting close. You seem to be right Darcy that we are too close to the end for Asli to be caught!
I can’t keep up with the henchies! I only know two. I do recognize Neco and the other one I knew is “dead-dead-dead!”
I keep pondering about a real anvil for Tayyar!
I can’t stand Nedret either!!!
FOUR WEEKS!
Babachita
<< Home
© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.


