Thursday, July 23, 2026

Daytime TNs... Y Mas (#2), Week of July 20, 2026

Welcome to page 2 of Daytime TNs! This page is to give those who are watching daytime TNs on any channel a place to discuss the TNs aired prior to 7Pm. If you would like to contribute a recap of just some highlights for a daytime TN, I’m sure there are those who watch the same TNs that would appreciate it.


11-1:00 PM: Carita de Angel (Unimas)   

1-2:00 PM: La Duena

2-3:00 PM: La Mentira

3-4:00 PM: Que Bonito Amor

4-5:00 PM: La Herencia, un legado de Amor

5-6:00 PM: Nuevo Rico, Nuevo Pobre


Kara Para Ask - YouTube

** The Daytime Novelas are back on Unimas!  Still no o daytime Novelas for Univision.

Labels: ,


Comments:
"KPA"
Darcy: Looking forward to seeing the recaps of this intriguing, but chaotic TV Drama.
 

kpa

Weekend Schedule
Episodes 153-155

Friday Episode 153 Babachita
Saturday Episode 154 Dondi
Sunday Episode 155 Darcy

Thank you!

Babachita

 

kpa
Kara Para Ask – Black Money Love – Amor de Contrabando – Amor y Dinero Negro
Episode 153 #1 of 9

Fatih is sitting on his prison bed pondering something. A man I don’t recognize enters and tells him that the birds just arrived with terrible news. Fatih asks what it is, and the man tells him Husseyn found Tayyar like he wanted him to. Fatih asks if he shot him. The man says he shot him but he’s not dead. He’s alive in the hospital.
Fatih: What? Will that old man never die? He’s like a cat with many lives. He must have a pact with the devil. What happened to Husseyn?
Man: They arrested him. Don’t expect anything from him, not even to find him again. Your father won’t let him live.
Fatih: Now, what are we going to do?

Nilufer is walking in one of her favorite spots by the water. She sits on the bench. A man is teaching his son to ride a bike. She smiles and it’s clear she is thinking of her own baby. She gets up to leave.

Omer drives up to the pink house with Elif, still in the outfit she wore in court. He walks her up to the front door. She tells him she was afraid she would never get to do this. He tells her it’s over and carries her over the threshold.
Elif: What are you doing?
Omer: This is our Second Spring, the rebirth of Elif and Omer. Trust me.
He has the house all ready, with pictures on the walls, etc. As she looks at the big picture of the two of them, he tells her he needed that picture. She tells him it’s beautiful. He tells her that the girl in the picture used to wave to him when he came home and she wasn’t there.
Omer: I was losing hope, but I saw your picture and you told me everything would be alright. Your aroma also helped me. It made me not give up.
Elif: You took good care of our house. It’s spotless!
Omer: Signorina, I’m very good with household chores. In case you didn’t know, I went to boarding school and then into military service.
[I don’t remember hearing about the boarding school. In Spanish it says he went to an internship. I don’t recall this. Why wouldn’t he have been raised by Elvan and Burhan? Perhaps this was a scholarship or something that led to his military service? As I think about it further, him being away from home might have enabled Husseyn to move to the dark side without anyone noticing.]
Elif: Seriously, we’ll see.
Omer: So, let’s get married tomorrow, and you can see for yourself. What do you think?
Elif: I’m starving.
Omer: Would you like to eat here or go out?
Elif: Here, of course.
Omer: Then you go rest and I’ll go to the kitchen.
Elif: And what will you prepare? I’d just like to know.
Omer: Don’t be nosy! I’ll think of something.
Elif leaves and he scratches his head, asking himself what he is going to make. He needs to impress her!

Babachita
 

kpa
Episode 153 #2 of 9
Ipek is sitting at a table at an outdoor restaurant. Asli arrives, speaking with Columbo by phone. She promises to send Omer her best recipe. She joins Ipek.
Ipek: I heard they released Elif.
Asli: Yes, finally, the nightmare is over. And what’s with this urgent call?
Ipek: Well, I’ll get straight to the point. She turns her laptop so that Asli can see the screen showing Nedret in a meeting.
Asli says she’d like it just to be her aunt’s boyfriend.
Ipek: It’s not that. The man is a very successful businessman who imports precious stones. The police have been after him. They caught him twice, but they don’t have evidence. What we think is that he was laundering money.
Asli: What does that have to do with my aunt?
Ipek: Just think a bit, Asli. What would she have to do with that man? Someone who owns businesses in the good part of Malatya and her partner is here? I’m not even talking about Tayyar. But your aunt’s situation is getting more complicated, Asli.
Asli: Are you telling me that my elderly aunt has been involved in money laundering?
Ipek: Exactly. If I want to go further, I could say they’re partners of Tayyar.
Asli shakes her head in disbelief.
Ipek: I think that’s the reason why I didn’t want Elif to be with Omer. Because if they broke up, there wouldn’t be anyone left to bother your aunt. [Spanish says molestar instead of bother. Neither makes sense to me. More appropriate might be to keep an eye on, or surveil, Nedret. But, I can only give you what was presented here. And, going further, I don’t really understand why the relationship of Omer and Elif would affect Ipek’s investigation.]
Ipek continues: Believe me, Asli, if you think it a little more, you’ll be able to put the pieces together.
Asli: What do you want from me?
Ipek: I want you to put this on your aunt’s phone. (It looks like a bug.) Asli, you wanted to help me.
Asli: When are you going to tell Omer all of this?
Ipek: As soon as I find evidence. I’ll do it as soon as possible, believe me. But first tell me if you’re going to help me with this.
They sit and stare at one another for a while.

Melike opens Elvan’s door to find Burhan, accompanied by Tolga! She is thrilled: Are you OK? Thank you, Allah. You’re safe! Please forgive me, son!
Elvan comes to the door, followed by Fatma.
Burhan: I was very scared, but I’m not mad at you anymore, Mother Melike. Don’t worry.
Melike: Oh, your mother is a fool. Your Mother Melike loves you very, very much.
Elvan: Melike, let him be hugged by his grandmother.
Burhan: I missed you so much, Grandma.
Elvan: If you only knew how much we missed you!
Melike says he must be hungry and takes him inside to eat.
Elvan asks Tolga’s pardon. They had almost forgotten him in all the excitement. She invites him in for some soup.
Tolga: I’d better not. I’m here to take Ms. Melike and Ms. Fatma to the police station.
Melike: I understand. Arrest me. I’m prepared to pay the consequences.
Fatma: What did we do? We didn’t kill anyone or steal anything.
Melike: But being an accomplice is a crime. Not even Heaven will hear our prayers. Let’s testify and accept the punishment. I’ll get my purse and return.
Tolga: You, too, Ms. Fatma. [She doesn’t look in the least ashamed.]
Elvan looks at Fatma with wide eyes. She is obviously concerned.

Babachita
 

kpa
Episode 153 #3 of 9

Omer is listening to their peppy song on the radio as he prepares dinner, whistling as he cooks. He tests the sauce and pronounces it good. He adds some cumin after double checking the recipe.
Elif comes out from a shower, drying her hair with a towel. Her radio is playing the same station and she smiles to hear their song. She continues to dry her hair, and Omer comes up behind her. He embraces her and kisses her hair. He tells her that smelling her scent is like being in heaven. He smiles at her. She looks a little subdued, or maybe shell-shocked is the right word. He tells her not to look at him like that.
They share sweet nothings about how much each missed the other.
Omer: I was going completely crazy with your absence.
Elif: And here I am, but all you do is talk.
Omer: Hmmm. I want to make the most of every day.
He moves in for a kiss, but she appears to be hurting. She tells him it still hurts but she’s getting better.
Omer: Elif, the doctor said to take care of yourself.
Elif: But I am, I am. Omer, we’re not going to stop celebrating because of this. I guess you don’t want me to rest. Please, don’t be like that. We have to celebrate, please. I’m going to be OK, I swear.
They kiss and embrace. She still looks exhausted after her ordeal, but happy. Omer is very happy.

At the jail, Fatih enters a visiting room and finds Nilufer.
Fatih: Princess! I thought I’d never see you again.
Nilufer: You must tell them everything you know. Tell them everything necessary to stop Tayyar and let them arrest him.
Fatih: Omer put things in your head?
Nilufer: Omer? I can’t look at my sisters in the eye because of you. You know how bad I felt when I told him the truth.
Fatih: But everything has happened as I told you. Now Elif is free. She’d still be in jail if it weren’t for me.
Nilufer: I have nowhere to go. I can’t build a new life, all because of you. I would have graduated if you hadn’t kidnapped me. I could have worked at our company. I could have gone abroad, I could have started a new life. I wouldn’t have been in conflict with my family if you hadn’t come into my life, I also wouldn’t have made the stupid mistakes I made.
Fatih reaches for her hands: Princess, we fell in love and there’s not much you can do. Love knocks on your door only once in a lifetime.
Nilufer: I curse the moment we met and I fell in love. I curse you and I curse myself. You know you owe me a lot. It’s time for you to answer. You only have one day. Think about it. You’ll tell Omer everything he needs so your father goes to prison. You’ll never see us again, nor will you ever see your son.
Fatih: You’re speaking about our son.
Nilufer waits for an answer and then gets up to walk out. She leaves Fatih very impactado.

Babachita
 

kpa
Episode 153 #4 of 9

Asli enters the Denizer building and asks if her aunt is in her office. They tell her no, she’s in the conference room interviewing for Levent’s replacement. They tell her to wait in her office.
Asli: I sent her a message. It’s not necessary.
Asli goes to Nedret’s office. She is thrilled that it’s her lucky day to find the phone where she can bug it while Nedret is out of the office. She gets the bug out of her purse and inserts it.
Nedret is looking through resumes ihn the conference room. Her assistant tells her that two of the applicants called while she was in her meeting. They will call her back. She adds that Asli is waiting for her in her office. Nedret comments that that is strange and heads to her office. She watches Asli before she enters.
Nedret enters: Asli?
Asli whirls around. She still has Nedret’s phone in hand. Asli looks down, trying to come up with a good story: Aunt, you forget your phone while you were in the meeting, and I wanted to take it to you. Here it is.
Nedret: Of course, it’s true. I always forget it. I still haven’t gotten used to it.
Asli’s eyes are really big: Of course!

Back at the pink house, Elif is calling for Omer as she finishes dressing. She looks around and then heads downstairs. She finally sees the lanterns, lovely flowers, and colorful decorations on the patio. Omer is finishing up the table. Elif is finally grinning, looking so happy. He tells her she is early. He was going to call her when he was ready. She tells him she is dying of hunger. She tells him everything is lovely, that it’s like a work of art. She sits at the table, surrounded by flowers. He goes to get the meal. There are berries on the table. She sniffs the sauce. He arrives with “Baked potatoes with bechamel sauce.”
Elif: Are you kidding?
Omer: No!
She makes him remove his boots first before joining her. Shoes aren’t appropriate for a picnic.
Elif: This is much better. Now we can start being happy.
Omer: Well, but it’s not necessary to take off your shoes to be this happy. I just have to look at you!
Elif: It smells wonderful!
Omer: And tastes even better.
Elif is quickly figuring this out: So, this recipe is an invention of yours?
Omer: Uh, actually, no, but I don’t think you’ve tried anything like this before.
Elif: Let’s see.
She tries some.
Omer: And how is it?
Elif: Isn’t this the meat that Asli cooks?
Omer: Don’t tell me! How did you know?
Elif: Because only my sister uses that amount of cumin.
Omer: Uff. Of course, my sister-in-law had to be behind this! I wanted to surprise you, but the magic is gone.
Elif: It’s delicious. I really like it.
Omer: Did you like it, really?
Elif: Yes. It might be Asli’s recipe, but you have to know how to cook it.

Babachita
 

kpa
Episode 153 #5 of 9
Omer: Ah, so you couldn’t cook it?
Elif: I didn’t say that. Of course I can do it.
Omer: I cooked the sauce well and used less sugar.
Elif: And who told you to do that?
Omer: I heard that from a cute little bird.
Elif: You like to steal my ideas, don’t you? I won’t tell you any more secrets. You didn’t know how to cook.
Omer: It’s because love works wonders for food!
Elif: Delicious. How much sugar, then?
Omer: I won’t tell you. I can teach you.
[It’s always fun to watch these actors work together with their chemistry!]
Elif: I want you to teach me everything you know. We have all our lives for that.
Omer: I thank Allah for that. I will teach you everything. I surprise myself.
Elif: Oh, what humility!
They laugh.

Back at the prison, Fatih is making a phone call to Neco.
Fatih: Speak to me.
Neco says he is just awaiting orders.
Fatih: You know if someone is following you?
Neco: Surely someone is following from Tayyar. If Husseyn spoke, the police must be looking for me. I am hiding, but I don’t know how long I can resist. I don’t know what else to do. Tell me, Sir, what do I do?
Fatih: You will do everything I tell you. Did you hear? Now listen carefully and calm down. We have survived worse things. This is just one more.
Fatih looks over his shoulder at the crooked prison guard and then speaks in a low voice: Once I asked you to keep some documents. You must keep them well. They contain information from Tayyar.
(Unfortunately, we see that the guard is listening to this.)
Neco: Very well, I will take care of hiding them.
Fatih: Hide them where no one can imagine where they could be. In a relative’s house, for example, in a crib, or under a tile. You can’t fail at this, Neco. Those documents are our life insurance. Let’s not talk again. I’ll only call if it’s absolutely necessary.
Uh oh! We see that Tayyar (in his hospital bed) can hear the entire conversation on his laptop as Fatih’s phone must be bugged.
Tayyar yells at his laptop: And since you pretended to inherit what I’ve built my whole life, even an ape thinks better! I’ve never met anyone so stupid. You’re an idiot.
Tayyar closes his laptop: I suppose they’ve already found Neco’s hiding place?
Henchie: He changes location constantly. We don’t know how he’s managed to escape a couple of times.
Tayyar: You really can’t imagine how he escapes? It’s obvious there’s a traitor among us! Find out who it is. Mumtaz is no longer here [He’s dead, dead, dead!] so I have no other options. I must trust you.
Henchie: Thank you for your trust. I promise we’ll find Neco.

Babachita
 

kpa
Episode 153 #6 of 9
He turns to leave.
Tayyar: Where do you think you’re going? Did I order you to leave? I’m not finished with you. It’s proving too complicated to find Neco, and we don’t have much time. We’ll have to wait to discover the traitor. For now, we’ll take a shortcut. Look for Nilufer right now. It’s possible that Fatih is looking for Omer to give him those documents. Our only weapon against that is Nilufer. So, let’s go!
That henchie leaves, and Tayyar is very impactado. [When his jowls quiver, they remind me of gills. Considering how he uses poison from his fish, gills seem appropriate.]

Omer and Elif are enjoying music and their dessert, that looks like chocolate mousse. He takes the dishes and puts them aside, then takes her by the hands. They share a dance on their patio.
Omer whispers about their first dance as the move to the romantic music.

At the prison, Fatih is pacing in the room. It looks like he is waiting for news, but none is forthcoming. He finally sits back on his bed.

We see Nilufer walking in a parking garage with packages. Why is she alone? She starts her car but is blocked by two cars full of henchies. They open her car and pull her out.
Nilufer: What’s wrong? No, let me go! Help!
The henchies load her into one of their cars and drive off, with Nilufer asking: Where are you taking me?
Her car sits in the parking garage, lights on. Hopefully someone will find it soon.

Elif and Omer watch the sun set over the water. They seem to be getting to the end of a perfect day.
Omer: Elif. Today I asked you to marry me and you ignored me.
Elif: This view is beautiful, isn’t it, Captain? Sunsets always move me. Look at their colors, the blue, the yellow, they’re different but they’re harmonious, right? Just like us.
Omer: I know the hurt I caused you when I left you waiting, it was awful, but I’d like to repair all the pain I left inside your heart. I’ll ask you again, will you marry me?
Elif shrugs: First, I have to think very carefully about what you’re saying because I’m not sure what you really want, what you’re talking about.
Omer: I’m not being clear enough? You know very well how much I love you.
Elif: Maybe all the tears I’ve shed are advising me, Captain.
Omer: Hmm, it’s possible. I understand the signal, miss. Now I want you to tell me something. After I catch Tayyar, we’ll get married.
Elif nods: Since we’ve been together, he’s always been between us. I don’t think we can be happy before he is captured. Lately, I’ve realized that even for you, he’s hard to catch.
Omer: I’m going to catch him very soon. It’s a promise.
Elif: My first night of freedom begins. What a beautiful summer evening with you. We won’t let them separate us. OK?
They continue to look long and hard at the sunset, while beautiful music is playing. It’s a lovely scene.

Babachita
 

kpa
Episode 153 #7 of 9

We see a taxi drive up, and Omer gets out all dressed up in a suit and opens the door for Elif.
She comments on how unusual it is for him to be all dressed up. He says sometimes problems arise.
Omer: I can’t always be the heartthrob of the movie!
They walk into what looks like a nightclub with dance music. Omer keeps looking at others, probably his police training, always checking things out. He asks her if she is cold. He offers her his jacket: As my mother says, you must protect your chest because if you don’t, you’ll get sick.
Elif is giving him a dirty look: My chest?
Omer: Yes, you must protect your chest from the cold. How about that? Much better.
Elif: Are you jealous, Captain?
Omer: That’s what you think? I just want to take care of you. I don’t want you to catch a cold or anything.
Elif: It would be possible if it were winter, but it’s very hot. Wrong season.
Omer: That was too obvious?
Elif: We can go back to our house and I’ll change my clothes.
Omer: No, no, no, not necessary. And since when are you so docile? I don’t recognize you.
Elif: Look, Captain, as far as I understand, you fell in love with me just the way I am. And if you don’t like how I look now…
Omer: Of course I love you just the way you are, my love. And let’s not stand here anymore. The night of Istanbul is waiting.
He takes back his jacket.
Omer: Wait, immediately wipe that winning look off your face.
Elif: That was one for Elif, zero for the Captain.
Omer: Oh yeah? I don’t think so!

Back with Fatih writing to Nilufer in prison.
Fatih: Princess, you let me into your life and I ruined it. I dragged you into the darkness, into the heart of an endless hurricane. But believe me, I did it all dreaming that one day all this would end, and that finally the storm would give way to peace. I know you think I abandoned all my dreams and forgot my reason for living. I’m on the edge of the precipice. If I turn to Omer, you could be free and happy, but Tayyar won’t rest until he sees me dead. I don’t know what to do, princess. Please help me.
He tears this lovely note up.
Just then, Husseyn walks in accompanied by the guard we think works for Tayyar.
Guard: Welcome. Home sweet home, Husseyn. Prepare a bed for the corrupt cop. Looks like he missed you because here he is.
Fatih stands up: Husseyn? What are you doing here?
Husseyn: Fatih? What did you expect? I was a fugitive. I shot someone and they caught me. It was obvious the judge would send me to prison. So, here I am, back again.
Fatih: Don’t you think it’s suspicious that they left us together? This smells rotten. I’m sure that the miserable Tayyar had something to do with it.
Husseyn: If someone did something wrong, he might want you and me. Let’s take care of each other. Let’s protect each other, or maybe you think that way you could get some of the documents that lead to Tayyar.
Fatih: You have something about Tayyar, don’t you?
Husseyn: No, and if I had, I wouldn’t hand it over. I don’t value my life before I die. I prefer to spend the rest of my days in prison.
Fatih looks skeptical.

Babachita
 

kpa
Episode 153 #8 of 9

Neco walks out of an office building, and comes right up to Arda, who greets him: What a pleasure to see you, Neco.
He turns around, but Pelin is right there behind him.
Arda: Don’t bother trying to escape, you have no choice. (Neco runs toward the street.). Which part didn’t you understand? Stop! Enough!
As Neco gets out into the street, I feared he would be hit by a car. But Tolga is there, gun drawn: And where do you think you’re going?
They get him under control. Neco tells them they are wrong, that he hasn’t done anything.
Pelin: Really? We always hear the same thing. Let’s go.

Omer and Elif are watching people dancing to very loud music. She smiles as she watches him so uncomfortable, trying to fake it so she has a nice time. She tells him they can leave if he’s bored.
Omer: Of course not. This is perfect.
Elif: Nilufer loves coming here. She showed it to me. Well, if you really don’t like this music, I understand. When you said we should go dancing, this was the first place that came to mind.
Omer: Don’t worry, Signorina. The only thing that matters to me is that you’re happy. If you enjoy it, I will too.
Elif: Is that true?
Omer: Of course! Don’t worry about me because this night is yours, Signorina. You’re free now.

In a clothing store, Filiz is trying on a blouse. She is looking in the mirror and sees Ipek approach. Ipek tells her that she notices that she is doing a lot of shopping lately.
Ipek: Ms. Nedret hasn’t needed you?
Filiz: What a coincidence. We keep running into each other quite often.
Ipek: This encounter isn’t a coincidence. I need to talk to you about something.
Filiz: What do you want to talk to me about?
Ipek: It appears you were adopted.
Filiz: How do you know this? That’s none of your business.
Ipek: It doesn’t matter how I know, just listen. It’s not unusual for adopted people to want to find out who their biological parents are. That’s understandable. And if you want, I can help you find out who yours were.
Filiz: I don’t understand why you’re offering me your help. This sudden interest in helping me is strange.
Ipek: You real mother is wicked. It’s my duty to expose her so that her actions don’t go unpunished. Now isn’t a good time to talk. Come to my house tomorrow afternoon and I’ll tell you all about her. We’re being watched. Take care.
Ipek says goodbye and leaves. Filiz is impactada.

Babachita
 

kpa
Episode 153 #9 of 9

Back at the dance club. Omer is still looking bored. Elif is moving to the music. His eyes keep closing. She leans in and asks if they will dance. He tells her doesn’t know how, and she tells him she will teach him. She tells him to stop looking at her and just let his body follow the music. It will know what to do. It’s not that complicated.
Omer: If only I had known that before. I just have to shake to the rhythm of the music. Excellent. [I enjoy watching this. He is uncomfortable, but no matter, they are both obviously in love.] They dance for a while.

Nilufer is crying as the car with the henchies stops. She tells them to leave her alone and let her go. The henchies pass a wrought iron fence and then take her toward a house. A security light clicks on as they reach the front door. The henchies throw her inside and leave her there, locking the door.
Nilufer: No, no, don’t leave me. Let me out.
Her voice is very stressed and she’s obviously very frightened. The house seems to have some blinking lights that make it even scarier. It’s very dark when the light is blinking off. She finds a flashlight on a table. She seems to be in a very narrow hallway. She calls out: Can someone hear me? Please, I need your help.
Suddenly she hears a crackly voice: Welcome.
Nilufer: What do you want from me? Why am I here?
Voice: I noticed you were a little bored and wanted to give you some fun. [The voice is disguised, but it has some of the same pronunciation as Tayyar’s voice.] What do you think?
Nilufer: Where are you, you sick psychopath? Show your face right now.
Voice: I can’t believe the insult that just came out of the mouth of Nilufer Denizer. If Zerrin were here to hear you, she would have given you a good punishment, but actually, that doesn’t matter. You better pay attention and concentrate.
Yup, we see that it’s Tayyar in his hospital bed: Pay attention and concentrate. You only have 12 hours to find some clues we left there for you, or else you die.
Nilufer is very agitated at hearing this, and bangs on the door. Tayyar hangs up the phone. He is able to watch her panic on his laptop. [What a creep!]
Tayyar: This is nice. I finally feel in a good mood. Adrenaline is essential for me.
Nilufer continues to cry out and try to open doors. Tayyar complains that her screams are too high and turns down the volume.
Tayyar to Nilufer, but, of course, she can’t hear him: I can’t believe the volume of your screams, my dear daughter-in-law. You’re damaging your voice. Just concentrate. Look for the clues and then get out of there. It’s not difficult; you’ll just have to use your little brain. Well, I must admit that puts you in danger. You fell in love with that idiot Fatih. So, you’re not very bright. I’m sorry, Nilufer, but you’ll probably come out of there as a corpse.

End of Episode 153.

Babachita
 

KPA

Thanks, Babachita!

It's so cringeworthy the idea that Nilu would just be carelessly shopping a few hours after that scene with Elif in the courthouse and Fatih in jail! As if she hadn't a care in the world??? So weird.

Fatma STILL has no shame, no remorse and it's a striking comparison to Melike who is completely humble and taking responsibility. I hope they put Fatma in jail and let Melike go!!!

I get why Elif is gun shy but it's a little weird that she's both so lovey dovey and talking about spending her life with Omer one min and refusing to discuss marriage the next, it's a disconnect for sure. But Tayyar will be done in a few more episodes and then they can have their HEA!

I can't wait to watch Nedret go down!!!
 

kpa

Great recap, Babachita. Thanks so much. I loved your aside referring to Tayyar: “[When his jowls quiver, they remind me of gills. Considering how he uses poison from his fish, gills seem appropriate.]”

I questioned the boarding school thing, too. Omer did say “yatılı okul” - boarding school. Is it possible this refers to his time at the police academy? I don’t know. He also mentioned living a bachelor’s life.

In the Turkish, Ipek told Asli, “She didn’t want Elif and Omer together from the beginning, because their separation means no one would put obstacles in your aunt’s way.” I don’t know if that’s any better. Ipek leaves all of us to put all the pieces together in our heads. I’m sure an Elmer breakup wouldn’t stop Omer and crew from solving crimes.

Elmer’s outdoor meal and dancing, and the sunset at the water was so sweet. Lol when they went to the club. I remembered how wonderful they looked when they danced together at the circumcision and dreamed about their wedding day.

Song: Özledim/I Missed You - Esin Iris
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcU32tjQZc8
Translation: https://lyricstranslate.com/en/%C3%B6zledim-i-have-missed.html

Song at the club: Explode – Lisa Law & Patrick PP Hagenaar
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEXEwBTQI60

Apparently everyone forgot about Nilufer’s safety in the excitement of Huseyin’s capture and Elif’s release. She had to know that was Tayyar speaking to her. His voice didn’t sound disguised in the Turkish, but the quality of the call wasn’t 100%. Anyway, he called her “gelinim”, my bride/daughter in law, a couple of times. Who else would do that?

We are in the middle of Turkish ep 51 out of 54! The anvils gotta fall soon!

I’ll have my recap up tonight.

 

kpa
#154 part 1

Well, I guess Omer had enough of the night life. He pulls Elif outside and complains about the crowd inside and that he couldn’t even hear Elif’s beautiful voice. She smiles back, and the lights wouldn’t let me see the wonderful eyes of my beloved Omer, who I missed so much. Omer asks, since I went through this, I think I deserve an answer, do you think we’re getting old? I don’t think so, she replies, but after all we’ve been through this year, maybe we’ve matured a little. He makes a joke about covering her with his jacket.

Ipek intercepts a call from Nedret: bring Akin tomorrow. We need to talk. But it’s best to be careful. I don’t want either of you to be seen. Man: I have a house on the outskirts. If you want, we can meet there. Take the road to Toraman and the exit at km 25. Turn off the road and go 300 meters, the house will be in front of you. We will be waiting at 5p. Nedret: okay, see you there tomorrow.

Yagiz comes running to Ipek. I put my pjs on, mom. He asks her to stay with him until he falls asleep. She tells him she has work to do. He complains that she’s already worked a lot and he misses her. She knows and says that she’s going to quit her job soon and she will have more time. First, she has to help Uncle Omer since he did so much for them. We are together thanks to him, she says, and we have to help him put a very bad man behind bars. She sends him to bed.

Elmer are sitting by the shore and enjoying some ice cream. He explains how the best ice cream is made with natural fruit. It looks like Elif gets a chill. He asks, are you cold? Admit it, because you could catch a cold. She admits that the ice cream made her feel cold. Omer shouts—goool! [we need Andres Cantor here.] It’s a tie! Omer 1, Elif 1. He puts his jacket around her. She grudgingly accepts.

A man selling balloons walks by and Omer buys all of them! Looks like more than a dozen. Elif tries not to look too happy. Come on, Omer says, don’t get mad. It’s just that this poor man missed being able to argue with you. Me too, Elif replies. Omer jokes, we can go back to the club… I don’t want you to get bored. No, Elif laughs, let’s not go back. I’m with my beloved, who also gave me these balloons, we’re eating ice cream, and looking at the stars. What more can an ex-convict want?

The convo turns serious. Elif asks, still no evidence against Tayyar, right? And Huseyin won’t tell everything either. And Fatih is not exactly on our side. We’ll never get justice. We’ll always follow him, we’ll always be behind, we’ll never catch him. Despite all the evil he’s done, Tayyar Dundar will continue to live under the guise of a respectable businessman.

Omer starts talking about wedding plans. How do you want to get married? Have you thought about that? I haven’t thought about it, Elif replies. He asks her to think about beautiful things now. She says, I want this wedding to be totally different from the first one in the spring. It’s summer now. I think maybe we could do it on the beach. A wedding where we step on the sand and let the ocean be our witness. A simple, calm one.

On one condition, Omer answers, I want our honeymoon to be in Rome, but this time there won’t be any chases, no operation, nothing like that. Just you and me. Elif says that’s exactly what she wants. Sealed with a kiss. Omer adjusts his jacket over her shoulder and says, don’t get cold. She warns him not to push his luck.

Arda and Pelo got nowhere with Neco. Frustrating. Tolga comes with news. They released Melike, but Fatma was sent to the Financial Branch for interrogation. It’s because she was the one who took Melike to her contact. Arda loses his cool. His nerves are shattered. Pelo says it’s always the same with him. Control your nerves and think. We need to solve Fatih. If he doesn't cooperate with us, Tayyar will continue to wander freely. Is that what you want?

 

kpa
#154 part 2

Nilu is a wreck. Tayyar’s voice comes over the speaker again. Come on, Nilufer, you are wasting time. I’m getting bored. Nilu begs him to let her go. Is this what you want? I don’t want to hurt you, he answers, but that won’t happen if you keep crying. You have to do your part. If I haven’t been clear, I’ll repeat, use your head or you’ll die.

Nilu cries and holds her stomach—don’t be afraid, mommy will take care of you, my love. She starts moving through the hall. She shines her light on the wall. There’s a number 1 with an arrow pointing the way. She finds a lock on a door. A clue! She needs a key.

Elmer are back home and cuddling on the couch. She says, relationships are like people, they’re born, they grow, they get old. First, you try to get to know the other person well. Slowly, you realize the things you don’t like. The first days are intense, and after a while, it’s a search for harmony. And then before you know it, the other person is part of your soul and your body. You are incomplete without them. The world becomes just for two. Omer asks, and where are we in the relationship?

You and I… now we are us, Elif says, you are my whole world, my family, and my dreams. Omer replies, so my place in this house is secure. She answers, is that what you understood from all I said? Uh huh, Omer says, a voice inside me says “you’ve acquired the deed to this girl’s heart”. A deed? She asks, is that so? Yes. You explained it so beautifully, Omer says. They kiss.

Omer is ready to leave in the morning. Elif comes bounding downstairs. He asks, where are you going? Wherever you go, she replies, we’re a team. What are you talking about, he says, you got out of prison yesterday. Stay here and rest. Elif grabs her bag and is out the door. Omer runs after her. He jokes about enrolling her in the police academy.

Nilu has fallen asleep and she wakes up to the voice of Tayyar. Good morning, dear DIL. I’m worried about you. There are only 6 hours left until the deadline. Aren’t you trying? Are you bored with life? Either you escape or you die. It’s your choice. She looks at the lock again. [Something is on the lock, but I can’t make it out.] Nilu walks around. She finds letters and numbers on the walls. She goes back to the lock and opens it. She’s in another room.

Tayyar watches on his tablet and laughs. He comments to Dr Batur, she finally opened the door despite her reduced intelligence. Batur asks, if she finds all the clues will you let her go free? Seems you don’t know me well, Tayyar replies, when have I given away happy endings? It wouldn’t be the same without a tragic ending. Unfortunately for her, I need a little more excitement. He chuckles as he watches.

Elmer come to see Fatih in prison. He quips, ah a family visit. Omer replies, we were dying to see you. Yes, of course there’s nothing like family. He asks Fatih, do you have life insurance? Fatih says he has none. Omer asks, where did you tell him to hide them? Fatih plays dumb. Elif tells him not to do this, it’s ridiculous. She knows he’s not that stupid. Admit you have documents that lead to Tayyar Dundar. Omer says, if your father isn’t caught, you’ll live under threat forever.

Fatih says, even if he’s in jail or not, he can kill me whenever he wants and nobody is going to stop it. Elif replies, and of course I wouldn’t be sad. You know why? Because there would be one less idiot in this world. But I haven’t forgotten that, unfortunately, Nilufer is your wife. It’s a disgrace but that’s how it is. She would be devastated if something happened to you. And did you forget that she’s pregnant?

 

kpa
#154 part 3

You know I couldn’t forget that, Fatih replies, I’m sure you would take care of her if something happened to me. Elif says, no matter how much we do for her, you ruined her life. You were the one who involved her in your disgusting world. If Tayyar isn’t arrested, he’ll never leave Nilu alone. She shouts—how selfish can you be!

Omer asks, at least tell me where you took Nilufer. Fatih says he gave Asli the address. I told her to get her from there. Wasn’t she home? Omer and Elif look at each other. Elif says that Nilu didn’t return home after the hearing, and she’s not at the hotel either. Nobody has seen her since yesterday afternoon. Elif is scared. Fatih bangs his head on the table. Tayyar! He grabs Omer’s hands. Omer, find my wife. I’ll give you the information I have. Find her.

Elmer leave the prison. Elif is panicked. Where is Nilufer? Omer, if Tayyar has kidnapped her, what’s going to happen? Omer tells her to go home. He’ll go to the station. I have to start the investigation right now. Please do what I ask. She starts to argue with him. How can I sit idle and wait for bad news? I’m going with you. Omer puts and end to it and leaves Elif.

Fatih returns to his cell, cursing Tayyar. Huso asks him what happened. Tayyar has Nilufer, Fatih explains, how could I not have thought of this before? Nilufer won’t be able to escape his plans. No one can escape Tayyar. Huso tells him to stay calm. We’ll solve it. We’ll find a way and she’ll be safe.

Fatma returns home. Melike opens the door for her. They finally let me go, she says, I was so scared. I thought they were going to leave me there forever. I’m glad that didn’t happen to you. They held me all night like I was a terrorist. But of course, I don’t have any police relatives. Melike answers, you know that’s not why they had to interrogate you. You knew those men, and I imagine you told them everything you know. Fatma says of course.

Melike lets her in and Elvan comes to the door with a packed suitcase and places it outside. She tells Fatma, having two daughters, you got involved with criminals. It wasn’t enough that you lost one of them. Now you’re corrupting my DIL. We took you into this house during a difficult time for you, as it was our duty. Allah is our witness. Now, you go your way, we'll go ours— I wish you well. Fatma snaps back, am I the only one involved in a crime? Why don’t you put Melike out the door too? Is this what your heart tells you to do? Fatma leaves. [finally, yay!]

Omer plans to send photos to every station and check all the security cameras. The last time Nilufer was seen was in court. Let’s check that first. Pelo notes that was 12 hours ago. Tayyar could have taken her out of Istanbul. We should check the highway cameras too. Arda adds, he could have taken her by helicopter or boat. Omer doesn’t think so. She was driving her car. We’ll check every camera… her house, hotels, and the courthouse. Look for her car. Pelo says check the shopping malls.

Tayyar continues to watch Nilu on his tablet. Elif barges into his room. He tells everyone to let Elif stay, she’s an old friend of my family. Tayyar puts the tablet screen down. Elif demands to know where Nilu is. Don’t you think you should ask me how I am first, Tayyar replies, what a disappointment for Zerrin. She didn’t raise you like that.

 

kpa
#154 part 4

Elif ignores this. Where is she? You’ve already started insulting me, Tayyar says, if someone sneezes in this city, you’ll come asking me if I’m the cause. Let Nilufer go, Elif says, I won’t allow you to hurt her. You think you can mess with my family without paying for it? Tayyar stays calm. You’re losing control, my dear. It seems those days in prison affected you too much. Perhaps the remedy would be a psychiatrist. If you need one, let me know. Your father and I were very close friends.

Elif tells Tayyar his problem is with her and not Nilu. I’ll take her place. Nilu will not be able to stand this. She’s pregnant. Tayyar is stunned. He didn’t know it.

Nilu continues to search the house. She finds a paper [I can’t tell what’s written on it.] A door opens and a masked person appears and throws a knife. It sticks in the wall near Nilu. She cries out and sinks to the floor. The person leaves.

Fatih paces in the prison yard and Huso watches him. Huso says that Nilu will be alright. My brother is going to rescue her. It’s almost impossible for anyone to escape him. Your brother is good for catching idiots, Fatih says, Tayyar is out of his reach. And he’d be dead if it wasn’t for you being an idiot. What good are you? Huso asks about the documents. You’d be saving a life.

A guard calls for Fatih. Someone is waiting for you. [IIRC this was the guard from last time Fatih spoke with Tayyar.] The guard takes him to a room and says I have a message for you. It’s a video. He hands a phone to Fatih. Fatih sees Nilufer in the house. He cries out. The guard warns him to be quiet.

Tayyar comes on the phone. You realize that fortunately I have a lot of entertainment, but it’s never enough, and I can be very creative. If you don’t want me to continue, tell me where the documents are. Or Nilufer will be the star of my next horror movie. You have 3 hours. I want you to tell me exactly where you hid the docs. If you talk, your wife and baby will die.

Fatih vows to find Tayyar and gouge his eyes out. Wait for me. Fatih bangs on a locker, and the guard takes the phone away.

Pelo says there are too many recordings to watch. Arda says they’ve got a big team watching and Tolga is there too. Omer is determined to check everything. Arda mentions parking lots at malls. And… bingo! He spots Nilufer getting into her car and getting stopped and abducted by henchies. Omer says to rewind and see if he can get a license plate and a video of the exit. I think they get a plate.

Elif is blindfolded and in the back seat of a car with two henchies holding her. She struggles and shouts. Let me go! Let me go! Where is my sister?!
Fatih is in that locker room, and I think he’s summoned the guard back. This time Huso is in the room too. Fatih puts the guard against the wall and has his hand around his throat. Give me that phone! Huso takes it out of the guard’s pocket.

Huso holds the guard while Fatih calls Omer. He tells Omer that Tayyar has Nilu locked up. Omer asks if Tayyar knows about the documents. Fatih says no, but the bastard sent a video of Nilu. Omer asks if he was able to recognize the place. He doesn’t, but he saw someone throw a knife at her. You have 3 hours to find her. Omer asks him to send the video.

Fatih looks for the video, but it’s gone. Fatih panics, what are you going to do, Omer? You have to find her. Omer tells him to stay calm. Hang up the phone. I’ll call you if necessary. Omer tells Arda and Pelo what happened.

 

kpa
#154 part 5

Asli bursts into the squad room with news that Elif went to Tayyar to exchange herself for Nilu. She asked Asli to tell Omer she was going to the hospital. Asli is frantic. My sisters are in danger, please help them! That bastard is going to kill them.

Elif is brought to the house. She shouts and struggles. They shove her through the door and quickly shut it. Nilu hears this. Elif says, where am I? Nilu recognizes her sister’s voice. Elif? The sisters find each other and embrace. Nilu tells Elif that she’s going to be killed in a few hours. She can’t decipher the clues. Elif assures her they will find the clues and get out. They start to look around.

Tayyar is out of the hospital and riding in his car, watching the sisters. This is as easy as killing two birds with one shot, he says.

Fatih and Huso talk in the cell. Fatih is worried the guard might spill. Huso notes the guard was very scared and thinks he’ll keep quiet. He tells Fatih to stay calm and think clearly. It’s my wife who’s in danger, Fatih replies, that bastard has tortured me since I was a child. He hates me with his whole being. He’d do anything to hurt me. Huso reminds him that he also tried to kill Tayyar. This rivalry will never end until one of you dies. You must be strong and trust Omer. He will save your wife.

Our guys are at the hospital, and they question a nurse about Tayyar. She tells them the doctors said he could go, so he left. She has no idea where he went. Maybe he went home. Omer remembers what Asli said and the message Elif sent. He thinks Elif is trying to help them. Pelo doesn’t understand. Omer asks the nurse for Tayyar’s room number. He heads there. The nurse shouts out that the room hasn’t been cleaned yet. Omer says they have a search warrant. [I don’t think that’s true, but…]

Omer and friends look around the room. Arda asks, what are we looking for? I don’t know, Omer replies, but there has to be something here. Nobody enters this room from now on. Call the guys to come with the team. I want them to thoroughly inspect this room.

The sisters continue to go through the house. They find a 2 on the wall and an arrow pointing up. I can’t see well in the darkness, but it looks like a ladder and a door that has a lock. Nilu says she’s checked all over for a key. I’m sorry I can’t clearly see what Elif found. It’s something with a picture of a key but she can’t open it. Nilu brings Elif the paper she found with some sort of code.

Nilu worries that they won’t get out and Elif will be killed because of her. She starts to cry. I’m so sorry, Elif. Elif tells her to calm down, they will get out. Don’t be afraid. Concentrate. The only thing we must do is find the clues. We’ll get out.

Elif finds something in a clock on the wall. Paper and pen. The paper says, “to me, the soul is pure, and death…”. It looks like Elif is using this to break the code.

And we are out.

 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder