Thursday, July 30, 2026

Daytime TNs... Y Mas (#2), Week of July 27, 2026

Welcome to page 2 of Daytime TNs! This page is to give those who are watching daytime TNs on any channel a place to discuss the TNs aired prior to 7Pm. If you would like to contribute a recap of just some highlights for a daytime TN, I’m sure there are those who watch the same TNs that would appreciate it.


11-1:00 PM: Carita de Angel (Unimas)   

11:30-12:00 PM Reina de Corazones (Telemundo)

1-2:00 PM: La Duena

2-3:00 PM: La Mentira

3-4:00 PM: Que Bonito Amor

4-5:00 PM: La Herencia, un legado de Amor

5-6:00 PM: Nuevo Rico, Nuevo Pobre


Kara Para Ask - YouTube

Labels: ,


Comments:
kpa

Weekend Schedule 156-158

Friday Episode 156 Babachita
Saturday Episode 157 Dondi
Sunday Episode 158 Darcy

Babachita
 

"MANANA"
Babachita: Noticed that Univision put this in the 5:00 AM CST timeslot.

 

kpa
Kara Para Ask – Black Money Love – Amor de contrabando – Amor y dinero negro
Episode 156 #1 of 8

Nilufer is just coming to. She is lying beside a small cement mixer beside a recently dug grave. It looks like an abandoned building, with dirt and gravel floors. When she opens her eyes, she can see the grave. She tries to stand up: Why do you have me here?
Several henchies immediately take hold of her, and their leader answers her: Because it is your goodbye.
She yells: Enough, enough, enough!
They put something to knock her out on a cloth over her face. They seem to be waiting for someone.

At the police station, Omer strides out the door of the interrogation room and down the hall, followed by Pelin trying to calm him down. She tells him she’s been watching him and he’s going to get them in trouble.
He tells her there’s news about Nilufer. He tells her they only have one hour to find her and they are short-handed. He demands to know where Arda is. Pelin tells him she doesn’t know. They haven’t heard from Arda since he left. She has no idea where he might be. Omer continues to fuss. He asks if they have found anything about Nilufer’s auto. Pelin tells him they couldn’t find anything on the cameras. She says all they know is that they were in that parking lot. Pelin is going to send a couple of people to find the car because doing it with cameras has been impossible.
Omer: Pelin, this is life or death. We have to know what happened in that parking lot. We have to identify those who kidnapped Nilufer. If we can’t do this, we’ll be lost. And Tayyar will have won again.
Pelin: Omer. You won’t let Tayyar go, right? Surely you wouldn’t be capable of doing something like that.
Omer: Go back and check those cameras again and tell us if you find anything.
Pelin goes to do this.
Omer then walks back toward his office.
In the office, Asli and Elif are holding one another. Asli says that Nilufer is pregnant and she’s not as strong as Elif. Asli tells her the only thing she wants is for her to be safe.
Omer walks in. He closes the door behind him.
Elif: Did you find out anything?
Omer: Not yet. You can sit down if you’d like. Asli sits down and Elif is leaning on a desk.
Omer: We have to find something that will lead to Nilufer in an hour, or I’ll be obligated to…
Elif: What are you going to do?
Omer: I’ll have to release Tayyar.
Elif: Omer, you can’t. We had to go through so much to catch him. People even died. There’s no other way to do it.
Omer: We’re talking about a psychopath. He enjoys killing innocent people. If it weren’t for Pelin, you would have been dead. This is his opportunity. Think carefully. If he kills her, he’d be getting revenge on you, your family, and me.
Elif: Omer, do you really think he’s going to do it?
Omer: You know he’s always looked for ways to hurt us. He’s capable of killing her. So far, I’ve been lucky enough to protect you from that monster, but he has no limits. Nilufer is like a sister to me, and I don’t want anyone to hurt her. I’ll do whatever it takes, even if it means letting him go.
Asli: Thank you, Columbo.
Omer: Now calm down. I’ll do everything in my power to find her. I won’t give up. I’m going to ask you some questions, Elif. Afterwards, you can leave.

Babachita
 

kpa
Episode 156 #2 of 8

At Nedret’s home, Filiz is talking on the phone. After finishing the call, she tells Nedret that everything is ready for them to fly to Lisbon on Sunday. Nedret is pleased. She tells her she is one her way to Suadiye and will stay overnight. She tells Filiz to take her suitcase. She reminds Filiz that no one can know where they’re going. She asks if everything is clear. Filiz tells her to trust her. She will do what Nedret wants. Nedret caresses her face, looking at her as lovingly as Nedret is able. Filiz is thinking hard, probably remembering what Ipek has told her.

Back in Omer’s office, the sisters, Pelin and Omer are working hard. Pelin is looking at video of the kidnapping. Omer tells Elif she needs to remember everything about those men. Elif says it was too sudden.
Elif: I couldn’t see anything because it was all dark.
Omer: Elif, my love, any detail could help.
Asli: Elif, you are the most observant person I have ever met. You always notice the details. Please remember something.
Elif closes her eyes and focuses very hard. She finally gets a close-up of the head henchie, who has a scar on his forehead. She describes the scar as probably from a knife.
Omer: Great. That’s a good start.
Pelin asks how they will find him.
Omer: Easy, asking around.
We see Fatih being brought into the prison office to answer Omer’s phone call. Omer tells him they haven’t found her yet, but they have a lead. He tells him Elif’s description. Fatih immediately identifies the man as Mehmet Bastan.
Pelin goes to work to identify him.
Omer thanks him. Fatih begs him to find her. If she and their son are found, he will do anything her wants. Omer tells him he should have offered that before. None of this would be happening if he had given him the information.
Fatih slams the phone down in the prison office.
Elif is so impactada. Omer tells her now that they have a clue, they will find her. She tells him how much she appreciates that he thinks of Nilufer as a sister, in spite of everything and all the problems she has caused him. Elif thanks him and they share a moment together.
Asli: Well, I’m not as understanding as you two.
Pelin has found the address. Omer thanks her and says they must leave immediately.
Omer is still trying to find Arda.

Filiz is pacing in Nedret’s office when Arda is shown in. He says that they need to talk alone.
Arda: How are you, Miss?
Filiz: Very well. Tell me how I can help you?
Arda: Where was Ms. Nedret this morning?
Filiz: Why do you ask?
Arda: Just answer me.
Filiz says she was with her. Arda tells her that is a lie. He tells her they weren’t there. He knows because he already has that information from the secretary.
Filiz: It’s just that we went out to eat.
Arda: Where?
Filiz: Walking along the beach, and later we ate some sandwiches that I had prepared.
Arda: Where is she now?
Filiz: The truth is, I don’t know. She said she had a headache and that she was going to go for a walk.
Arda: Very well. We have to talk to her. Please tell her.
Filiz: Of course. I will. Excuse me, can you do me a small favor? Could you give me the phone number for Captain Ipek?

Babachita
 

kpa
Episode 156 #3 of 8
Arda is impactado: What do you need her number for?
Filiz: It’s not important.
Arda: It won’t do you any good because you won’t be able to talk to her. She was murdered.
Filiz now looks impactada.

Omer, the sisters, and Pelin walk to their car. Omer asks what she is doing when Elif goes to accompany him. Elif wants to know what he’s going to do.
Omer: You start with the same old thing. Please understand that I’m the policeman here.
Elif gets in the car. Omer: Elif!!!
Elif: You know perfectly well that I’m not going to stay here doing nothing.
Omer: If you come, you’ll have to be careful.
Elif: You don’t have to worry about anything, just keep an eye on things and do your work in peace. I want us to find my sister together.
Omer: Whatever you want. You are so stubborn.
They drive off.
The camera moves inside to where Tayyar is sitting in an interrogation room where he’s meeting with a lawyer. They both stare at the camera. Tayyar asks if it will cause them problems. His lawyer tells him it’s under control.
Tayyar: Do you know what they have to accuse me of?
Lawyer: No, the prosecutor hasn’t informed me yet.
Tayyar: Then find out. Don’t you know how to do your work? I want to know what Omer has. I have to know exactly what my stupid son gave him.
Lawyer: I understand.
Tayyar: They don’t have any way of finding Nilufer, right?
Lawyer: It’s impossible. From prison, they informed us that Fatih told Omer who one of our men was, but we’ve already taken the necessary precautions.
Tayyar, spitting like a snake: If you make a mistake, look for the coffin you prefer.
Tayyar is very impactado being in prison.

Omer and Pelin knock on the door of a home. Elif is waiting at the car. The door is answered by a middle-aged man.
Omer: We’re from the Istanbul police. Is Mehmet Bastan here?
The man tells him he doesn’t live there anymore. Omer asks what relationship they have. The man says he is his brother. He wants to know what is going on.
Omer: We need to talk to him about something very serious.
Brother: Well, we haven’t seen him for ten years. We had a falling out. I’m sorry.
From inside, a woman asks if they are talking about her grandson.
Brother: Grandma, don’t get involved. I’ll fix it. (to Omer) Like I told you, I don’t know anything about him. I’m sorry.
Omer: OK, I’ll leave you my card. If you find anything about him, please tell us.
The brother closes the door, clearly impactado.
Pelin looks at Omer quizzically. He nods at her and then says in a loud voice: OK, Let’s go. He’s not here. Let’s keep looking.
When they reach the car, Pelin tells Omer the man was lying and surely he could tell. Omer tells Pelin to go to the station. Pelin asks why she needs to do that. Omer talks to her a bit and she agrees, getting in her car. Elif is confused: Why did Pelin leave? Aren’t you going to question that man?

Babachita
 

kpa
Episode 156 #4 of 8
Omer just starts the car and heads down the street. She keeps asking why he isn’t going to question the man. Omer just drives down the street a bit and then backs into a place where he can watch the house without being seen. Elif has still not caught on.
Omer: Pelin went to the station because Tayyar needs to be watched. And as for that guy, he’s lying.
Elif: And why didn’t you make him tell you the truth?
Omer: There’s no time, Elif. He’s not going to tell us anything. Let’s take a risk. We’ll wait and see if he goes to look for his brother.
Elif: But if we stay here doing nothing, they might kill Nilufer.
Omer: We still have half an hour. We’ll wait 15 minutes. If he doesn’t come out of that house by then, we’ll have to release Tayyar so he doesn’t hurt Nilufer.
Elif covers her face with her hands: Nilufer! Please let nothing happen to her. Please let her be alright.
Just then the man leaves his house.
Omer: Elif, it looks like Allah heard you. The little rat came out of hiding.
The man starts his car and Omer follows. [I’m thinking he enjoys showing off his police skills to Elif, just a bit!]

Back with Nilufer. They are dragging her to the grave and she is protesting.
Nilufer: What are you planning?
Mehmet: Don’t ask, you don’t want to know.
Another henchie tells him to wait while he adjusts the camera.
Nilufer: I don’t know where your conscience is. What kind of person can kill a pregnant woman? I beg you, don’t do this to me, please. Why don’t you think about your mother? Would you like her to die? Have compassion for the baby I carry inside me. It doesn’t know life yet.
Mehmet: I’m compassionate. Otherwise, I would bury you alive. It’s not so bad. First I’ll shoot you and then we’ll bury you. You should be grateful. It’ll only take me a second. (He asks the camera henchie) Are you recording?
Camera henchie nods.
Mehmet tells her to take a last breath.
Nilufer is distraught.

Back at the police station, Pelin is talking with Tayyar and his lawyer.
Pelin: Ahmet Denizer and Bahar Cinar were killed by Husseyn Demir because you ordered it, right?
Tayyar: What are you saying? How do you think I would order it? They killed my best friend. That’s a very serious accusation. Can I tell you something? (Wagging that forefinger for emphasis.). It’s quite obvious that you’re a very intelligence woman, and I find it rather sad that you’re constantly following Omer’s every whim. It’s as if you’re his shadow. You don’t need to do that because an independent woman always thinks for herself. He always finds a reason to accuse me. I wouldn’t be surprised if one day he started saying that Tayyar Dundar started World War II. (Tayyar pivots.) What do you think, Mr. Lawyer?
Lawyer: You have no evidence. My client doesn’t have to answer. (The lawyer is busy checking his phone and sends a message.)
Pelin: We know that it was you who planned the false murder of Husseyn Demir, for which Elif Denizer was accused and sent to prison.
He and Tayyar exchange glances, probably waiting to find out Nilufer is dead.
Tayyar: Now, I never thought your hatred for me was so excessive. I feel deeply hurt by your comments. (He pivots to the lawyer again.) Imagination is fertile ground.
The men keep looking at one another, obviously waiting for word.

Babachita
 

kpa
Episode 156 #5 of 8

The lawyer apparently sent Mehmet the signal to go ahead.
Mehmet: We have the signal. Nilufer is kneeling, back to the grave, facing her executioner and the camera henchie.
Mehmer: Allah forgive our sins.
He takes aim. Nilufer closes her eyes. We hear a shot and she falls to the side.
We see that Omer has just shot Mehmet. Elif comes running in, and Omer tells the others to lower their weapons. Both henchies obey. Elif reaches Nilufer, who seems to have fainted.
Elif runs to her sister. She strokes her head and tells her she is there.

Back at the station, Tayyar and his lawyers are sitting with Pelin.
Tayyar: What is your intention? That we stay here forever? You’re very nice but I don’t know what we’re doing here.
Pelin’s phone rings. She picks it up and listens.
Pelin: Very good. I understand.
She smiles at Tayyar: You know what humanity’s greatest enemy is? Pride. It can cause us unimaginable harm. Anyone who decides to surrender, loses control of their life. And if I may say so, you are the most arrogant person I have ever met. You are convinced that you are indestructible, powerful, a god. You believe that no one can defeat you, that you can do whatever you want without anything opposing you. The entire law is at your disposal and devoted to you. Pride led you to become a despicable person. However, villains are usually defeated by some hero. And in this case, it is Omer.
Tayyar’s face falls immediately upon hearing Omer’s name. His gills are flapping.
Pelin grins at them and sits back: I’m very curious. Tell me what you are going to do now?
Tayyar confers with his lawyer: Now you and your damn precautions are going to rot in hell.
Pelin: Very well, let’s start again. How does that sound? Ahmet Denizer and Sibel Andac were killed because you gave the order?

Back at the grave site, Nilufer and Elif are talking. Nilufer says they were about to kill her. Elif tells her she is with her now. It’s all over. They won’t be able to hurt you. A police car drives up. Asli jumps out and runs to her sisters.
Omer tells the cops to take the two henchies to the the station: The guy there is hurt (Mehmet), so I need you to take him to the hospital immediately.
The sisters share many embraces. Nilufer suddenly starts to wonder if her baby is OK. Omer walks up about that time. Nilufer says she did everything she could to protect him.
Omer: Nilufer, are you OK?
She nods. Omer tells Elif she needs to take her to the hospital to get checked. Elif is still looking very impactada. She nods at Omer.
Omer: I have to interrogate these guys. Don’t wait for me. I’ll see you at home.
He wonders if Elif will be there, and she tells him: Of course, I’ll be waiting for you like every day. You kept your promise; you saved my sister. I owe you so much more than before.
Omer smiles lovingly at her and kisses her forehead: Just keep loving me.

At Nedret’s home (this appears to be another home of hers than the one they were in that morning.) we see a henchie walking the perimeter. Inside, Nedret speaks to Filiz: We hadn’t agreed on anything else. Can you tell me why you came?
Filiz: I was worried. And, well…
Nedret: What happened after he left?
Filiz: A policeman came to ask for you.
Nedret: It was a policeman? What policeman?
Filiz: I think he’s Omer’s best friend. It was Captain Arda, and he wanted to know about you.

Babachita
 

kpa
Episode 156 #6 of 8
Nedret: How strange. Do you know why he was looking for me?
Filiz: He wanted to know where you were at noon.
Nedret: And what did you tell him?
Filiz: I lied to him. I told him we had gone for a walk on the beach, that afterwards we had lunch together. I also told him I didn’t know where you were now.
Nedret: Perfect. Very good, Filiz.
Filliz: Please promise me there are no problems. You haven’t done anything wrong, have you?
Nedret: My treasure, listen to me. Sometimes we have to sacrifice ourselves for our family. You are the only person I can count on in this world, and I need your help. I can count on you, right?
Filiz: Always. I owe you my life. You can always count on me, no matter what happens.
Nedret: Thank you, my little one. Nedret pulls her close in an embrace. Filiz looks troubled.

At the hospital, the doctor is doing an ultrasound on Nilufer. The sisters look on in suspense. Asli finally can’t stand it and asks how the baby is. Finally, the doctor gets a heartbeat. The doctor says that the baby doesn’t have any problems. There’s nothing to worry about.
So much relief on Nilufer’s face. Asli makes a joke about the baby having all her fingers. Asli is convinced it’s a girl, but it’s too early. Elif, subdued as she has been, goes over to Nilufer: You’re carrying a miracle inside you.
The doctor still wants to do some tests. She tells Nilufer she can get up.
Nilufer: She will be called Elipsi, if she’s a girl.
Asli: Sorry, you forgot that I’m also her aunt.
Elif says all that matters is that she’s healthy. Name her when she’s born. Nilufer says firmly she will be named for Elif if it’s a girl. [I guess Elipsi is a form of Elif?]
Nilufer to Elif: I’ve made so many mistakes and hurt you. Even though I never meant to cause you all this pain, you were always there for me, and despite everything, you never abandoned me. Even if it meant fighting with me, I’m so grateful to you that I can’t put it into words. I don’t know if you’ll ever be able to forgive me, but I do know that I’m incredibly lucky to have you as a sister. Knowing I can count on you makes me feel strong.
Elif: You’re my sister. If you were in my place, you’d do exactly the same for me.
Nilufer: I wish I could be as strong as you. I admire….
The doctor interrupts and sends Nilufer to the lab. She gives Nilufer a picture from the ultrasound.
Asli grabs the picture and tells her she can call her Asli Elif or never see the picture again. The sisters head to the lab.

At the police station, Omer walks down the hall and asks the tea server to prepare a tea and take it to the interrogation room. He tells himself that the tea will enhance his conversation with Tayyar. He walks into his office, and see’s everyone crying. Omer asks what happened. No one can answer for a while. Arda finally stands: Omer, you were worried about finding Nilufer, so I didn’t tell you this. Pelin just found out. Ipek…they killed her. Omer is very impactado.

The sisters leave the hospital with the same banter as before. Elif is trying to call Nedret but she doesn’t answer. Nilufer seems to have her mind elsewhere. Asli says the sisters are going to celebrate.
Asli: The nightmare is over. Tayyar Dundar won’t be able to hurt us anymore.
Elif: I wouldn’t be so sure. I have a bad feeling about that.
Asli: It’s because you forgot how to be happy. We’ll go to our house and make coffee.
Elif: Good idea, but you prepare it.

Babachita
 

kpa
Episode 156 #7 of 8
Nilufer suddenly speaks: Sisters, we promised we wouldn’t lie anymore. I want to share the ultrasound with Fatih.
Asli starts fussing that Nilufer is crazier than she is.
Nilufer: I can’t help it. It comes from the heart.
Asli: I’m going to destroy your heart, Nilufer! Now we’re going to Elif’s house, and you won’t mention that bas*ard again. You forgot what he did to her? You just told her you were sorry. How can you forget what he did?
Elif: Enough. Let her do what her heart tells her.
Nilufer: I’d be just as angry if it were you. You’re right, but I can’t help it. I’m so sorry, I really am. I hope you understand. I don’t want to waste visiting time.
Asli continues to fuss after Nilufer heads to the jail. Elif calms her down: She’s in love, it’s that simple. Maybe one day it will happen to you.
Asli: I don’t want to fall in love if that’s what it is. My only love is for my sisters and my son, and also for the child that’s on its way.

Elvan is finishing up cleaning. Melike enters and Elvan asks if she is done cleaning.
Melike: No, Mother, I still have some left. I’m going to do some more chores.
Demet comes up: I’m going out, Mom.
Melike: Where are you going?
Demet: I’m going for a walk, maybe to the library.
Melike: The exam is tomorrow. Which library are you going to? Well, go for a couple of hours and study and then return home. You’re never here, and you know you should help us.
Demet: I just want to relax a little.
Elvan: Leave her alone. She just wants to be left alone.
Demet: See you later!
Melike walks after her, while Elvan frowns.
Outside, Melike asks Demet to tell her the truth. Where is she going?
Melike: I know you don’t mean to do anything wrong, but your father isn’t here anymore.
Demet: I know, and I don’t want a father like him, Mom. You will be a mother and a father to my siblings and me from now on.
Melike: Honey, I know you trust in me. Thank you but listen to this: I met your father and I married him. I have no idea how to flirt, or whatever you call it. Now you can call me closed-minded if you want. How do you expect me to trust him (Mert) if he’s not capable of earning money? Besides, what if someone sees you together, for example, your uncle would be furious. God forbid, what if you got pregnant?
Demet: Oh Mom! Uff! Why don’t you make a movie? I couldn’t do something like that, nor could Mert.
Melike: Say what you want, but I need to know what his intentions are. He should come and talk to me, or I’ll never let you see each other again. And this will be the last time.
Demet: Mom, please, he still hasn’t asked me to marry him. Do you want me to ask him? Besides, you always say we are too young.
Melike: That doesn’t matter at all now. He should come here and talk to me. I need to know his intentions, and a decent woman should wear a ring. You can’t see him in secret, meet him in different places. The relationship has to be official so no one will bother you. Then they won’t speculate about you. Don’t look at me that way. I learned these ways of comportment from my mother, and her mother from her mother. This is our tradition.
Demet nods.
Melike: Go on.

Babachita
 

kpa
Episode 156 #8 of 8

At the prison, Fatih paces until Nilufer enters the visiting room. The guard tells him they have an hour.
Fatih: What did they do to you? Are you OK?
Nilufer: I’m fine, I think. I only have a few scratches.
Fatih: If he touched you, I’d tear him to pieces alive, and after that, I’d strangle him.
She puts her handbag on the table and takes out the picture.
Fatih: Well, and now why are you here? Didn’t you want the divorce?
Nilufer: I wanted to show you this. It’s our baby. I went to the doctor after Omer rescued me to be checked out.
Fatih’s face softens as he looks at the picture.
Fatih: Is the baby OK?
Nilufer: I hope she’s blonde like you because I think it’s a girl. I love girls with blonder hair, they look cute.
Fatih: A girl? To me, it looks like a boy.
Nilufer: How can you tell?
Fatih: Well, let’s just say I know. Yes, clearly our child will be a boy. I’d put a million dollars on a bet that it’s a boy.
They embrace.
Fatih: I was so afraid of losing you, so afraid.
Nilufer: I know. You gave the documents to Omer for me. He told me.
Fatih: Our child will grow up with us, right, princess?
Nilufer nods: That’s right. The important thing is that you took the first step. Now it’s my turn. And the baby.
Fatih: You forgave me?
She nods yes: I’ll wait for you, until you get out of here.

End of Episode 156

Babachita

Two more weeks!
 

KPA

Thanks Babachita!!!

I like the idea of: 'Tayyar Dundar started World War II' I think I'm going to start saying that randomly in conversation! :)

I'm glad Omer found Nilu and didn't let Tayyar go! Letting him go would have been a stupid idea. It might have saved Nilu for a day (I say might because they have no way to guarantee Tayyar would have let her go even if he was released) but there's no way of stopping him from killing her tomorrow or next week. These people need to accept that a free Tayyar is a danger to EVERYBODY and they can't release him to gain safety for anyone.

 

kpa

Thanks for the recap, Babachita! There's nothing else to add, you captured it all with style. Nilu said she would name a baby girl Elif. I don't know why the captions said Elipsi.

 

kpa
#157 part 1

Demir house. A knock at the door, Elvan opens. It’s Fatma. Sorry to bother you. I still have some things here, she says, I’ve come to get them. Can I come in? Elvan lets her in. I wasn’t going to come, Fatma says, but I had to. I’m sleeping on a cold stone floor. I don’t even have a mattress, but it’s okay, I’m not a burden to anyone. May God help you, Elvan replies, but, mashallah, your health is good, you’ll recover all you lost. Fatma says, inshallah. She enters the living room and walks right past Melike without a word.

Demet meets up with Mert. She apologizes for being late. He notices she looks tense and asks, is it because of the exam tomorrow? Don’t worry, you studied, you’ll be fine. Demet says that’s not it, it’s her mother. She doesn’t want to talk about it, but Mert wants to know. Rings, Demet replies, my mother said she won’t allow us to see each other if we don’t make it official and wear rings. Mert looks concerned.

Elvan and Melike are with Omer at Ipek’s. Omer sits next to Yagiz. The mood is somber. Elvan tells Melike they should get up and set the table and make a salad. Arda is bringing food. Yagiz asks Omer, why is everyone crying? Where’s mom? Is she at work? Omer pulls the boy in for a hug and kisses his head and strokes his hair. We are always by your side, he whispers.

We see Elif and Pelin outside looking in. Pelin recounts, the woman literally said, “I don’t have a daughter named Ipek”, and she hung up the phone. I couldn’t even open my mouth to say anything. Elif asks, what about her brother? I know she has one. The brother made her life miserable, Pelo sighs, he said, “my condolences”, and he hung up, too. You couldn’t trust him with a child. Elif asks about Serhat’s family. Aren’t they coming? Pelo shakes her head. We have no idea where they are. Vanished without a trace. Elif wonders, what will happen to that child?

Fatih looks at the ultrasound pic. Huso comes to sit next to him in the bunk. He asks, what are you supposed to be looking at in that picture? Where’s the baby? He’s right there, Grandpa, Fatih replies. Huso takes the pic and frowns. It’s just shadows. Like reading the coffee grounds. Well, I’d die for that shadow, Fatih answers.

Huso smiles, your doomed, son. Congratulations, rookie. You’ve got some difficult days ahead. Fatherhood is unlike anything else you’ve known. I guess you’re right, Fatih says, but I’d give anything for this job. This shadow will grow up one day. He’ll be a big man, and I’ll be his father. He’ll call me Dad.

Huso replies, you should be thankful for that girl every day since she forgave you. Look, your loved one is with you. Your mother is with you. You found a father, then you lost him… he’s scoundrel, so he’s really no loss. May Allah grant us the opportunity to recite Al-Fatiha for him. And look at me, I’ve lost everything. I’m dishonored, penniless, alone. Left like a fool in the middle of nowhere.

You know the reason you made your loved ones suffer, Grandpa, Fatih replies, I made Nilufer suffer, but even so, her love saved me. Grandpa, the girl forgave me and from today on, I will never hurt her again. Inshallah, Huso replies, inshallah. You’re the only winner in this story, enjoy it.

It’s a very sad gathering around the table for Ipek. Arda is especially affected. Elvan thanks him for the meal and asks him why he’s not eating. He can’t take it anymore. He says he has to leave. His friends follow him out. Pelo gives him a comforting hug and then he drives away. Tolga tells Omer, this isn’t easy, abi. The girl died in his arms.

Omer asks, what was Ipek doing there? Why did she go? Who killed her? Tolga says she was following this lead for a while. Omer wonders why Ipek didn’t tell him. She didn’t want to tell you without finding evidence, Tolga replies. He hesitates to say more, because Elif is there.

 

kpa
#157 part 2

Elif excuses herself so the guys can talk business. She gives condolences to Tolga and tells the others she’s leaving. Omer tells Elif that he’s going to Tayyar’s interrogation and he’ll be back late. She asks him if he thinks Tayyar had something to do with Ipek’s death. Omer doesn’t think so. If that was the case, Tolga would have said. It’s something else, I’ll tell you when I find out. Elif gives her condolences to Omer. You lost your childhood friend. Omer sadly notes that Ipek had a hard life, even during times when she should have been happy.

Look, Elif says, especially after talking to Pelin, I thought, should I take Yagiz with me? At least until a decision is made about him. I asked Elvan and she said you would know best. What do you say? Omer kisses her forehead and says, you thought very well. Elif calls the boy—Yagiz, my dear, let’s go to my house. Melike tells Elif, it will be difficult for you. Don’t you think it’s better if he stays with us? Don’t worry, Elif replies, it won’t be. We’ll just play. Elvan says, we’ll stay and clean up. God bless you daughter. May God protect you.

Omer picks up Yagiz and tells him they will play a one on one football match at home. Let’s go. He puts Yagiz in the car. He turns to Elif, I fall in love with you all over again every day. Your goodness is evident. A kiss goodbye and Elif leaves with Yagiz.

Omer goes back to Tolga. Now, let’s hear what you couldn’t tell me in front of Elif. Tolga replies, she didn’t want to upset Elif and wanted you to know. Arda agreed with her. Ipek believed that Tayyar had a partner. Omer says we already know that it was Ahmet Denizer. It was in the document we got from Fatih. Tolga says that Tayyar had another partner—Nedret Kuloglu, Elif’s aunt. Omer is shocked.

Tolga continues, what’s more is Ipek believed that she was the one who ordered Ahmet killed. That’s why she was after Nedret. I believe Ipek was on the right track and that’s why she was killed. Omer tries to process this surprising information.

Nedret asks her lawyer, were you able to learn the contents of the documents? Yes, he replies, they are solid and serious. There is evidence that Tayyar Bey had offshore accounts and was involved in illegal exports, money laundering, among others things, and these were carried out with your brother Ahmet. Nedret asks if her name appeared anywhere. No, he answers, just Ahmet Bey. The evidence against Tayyar is serious.

I don’t care about him, Nedret says, let him do whatever. The issue is whether he’s betraying me or not. If you are asking my legal opinion, the lawyer responds, I’d say, let’s stay calm. If they had any evidence against you, they would have already come to your door. Tayyar would have let you know. I think you have nothing to worry about. [Not yet, but hopefully soon. Now Omer is on the trail.] Nedret looks very worried.

Our guys got nothing on Tayyar from the henchie they captured. Not surprising. The guy said he kidnapped Nilufer because he was in love with her since he saw her in the newspapers. He went crazy when he saw she was with someone else. A creative story.

Omer says he’s going to interrogate Tayyar. He asks Arda if he wants to come. Arda begs off. Omer tells Pelo to take care of Arda. Arda sits in the dark squad room. He’s miserable as he looks at a photo of Ipek and Yagiz. His tears fall. He recalls, she was in my arms. If I could have done something, she would be alive right now… but I couldn't. We grew up together, he laments, we were reunited here again. She’s gone… she went quietly.

 

kpa
#157 part 3

Pelo takes the photo. Did she say anything? Any words? A wish? If so, let’s do it. Let’s send our friend off on her final journey in peace. Arda says, she was in a terrible state. She couldn’t even speak. She held my hand and put it on her stomach. I asked, “are you trying to tell me something?” I didn’t understand. Her stomach? Pelo asks, but that’s not where she was shot, right? Arda says she was shot in the neck. She asks Arda to show her what Ipek did.

Arda demonstrates, I took her hand. She took my hand and put it on her stomach. My hand was on her stomach until her last breath. Pelo is sure Ipek was trying to tell them something. Arda is mad at himself for not understanding. I could have saved her! Pelo makes a call. They are doing an autopsy on Ipek. Who is in charge?

Tayyar twiddles his thumbs in the interrogation room. Omer enters and moves his chair next to Tayyar. Alright, what happened, Omer asks, your plans didn’t work out. We saved the girl. We have the documents. What are you going to do now? Tayyar looks straight ahead and continues to twiddle. Omer stops him. The decision is yours, Tayyar. We can stay here all night if you want, although if you confess to every murder, you’ll suffer less.

Tayyar answers, I’m sorry, I don’t understand what murders you’re accusing me of. Omer snaps and bangs the table—the ones you committed, you damn murderer! Did you forget Ahmet and Sibel? I never committed a murder in my life, Tayyar replies, I wouldn’t even hurt an ant. On the contrary, I admire nature and all creatures. Everyone knows this.

Stop playing games, Omer warns, a few hours ago, you threatened to kill Nilufer. You have a great imagination, Tayyar says, I told you I’d kill someone? Someone kidnapped her, our superhero found her, but I don’t know what that has to do with me. We have your men, Omer replies. What do you have, Tayyar asks, my men? I don’t know any of them, and I think they don’t know me.

Tayyar gets up from the table. In short, you brought me here to the homicide bureau for nothing. He starts to pick up his jacket. Omer says, you’re not moving from here. You won’t be able to get out of here so easily this time. Tayyar sits down again. I know my stupid son gave you some documents with overseas accounts and all that. My reach is long, my knowledge is vast, I know everything, I stand on solid ground. You still find it hard to accept that I’m always one step ahead of you, komiser. Omer just glares at him. Tayyar rises again and tries to take his jacket. Omer forces him back in the chair and leaves the room. Tayyar goes back to twiddling his thumbs.

Omer sees Tolga in the hallway. Tolga asks how it’s going. Omer is upset—how’s it going? It’s going very bad! How does he know about the documents Fatih gave us? If he’s locked up, how does he know? What’s happening in this place?! He yells, does everyone here work for Tayyar! Tolga has no idea.

Pelo gets off the phone with a doctor. She tells Arda they are still doing the autopsy. I told him what you told me, she says. Arda asks, why did she point to her stomach? Do you think there is a connection somewhere? Pelo says the doc listened politely and he said he’d consider what she told him. But she doesn’t think he took it seriously. He acted like I was a grieving person who lost a loved one. Arda hugs her. You’re so strong. I am devastated. You’re still standing. They both start sobbing.

 

kpa
#157 part 4

Elif watches Yagiz as he sleeps on the couch. She’s put chairs in front, so he doesn’t slip off. She texts Omer: I feel like I left you in the middle of a storm. Do you need me? Omer smiles and texts back: I need you as much as I need air and water, signorina. She immediately calls him. I didn’t call you before because I thought you were busy. Omer replies, I always love hearing from you. She says he sounds tired. I’m not tired, he answers, I’m tense. We couldn’t get anywhere yet. Then I won’t wait up, she says. I love you, goodnight.

Omer arrives home in the morning. He watches Elif sleeping in bed for a few seconds. He settles on the bed and kisses her shoulder. She wakes up. You came, she says, you finished the interrogation? He confessed? She worries, don’t tell me he’s free, please don’t say they let him go. He has to go to jail. Omer puts his finger on her lips and shushes her. We’ll wait until the court makes a decision. Tayyar will be locked up until the trial.

Elif springs up. That’s good news. I thought something bad happened. Why didn’t you tell me right away? Omer is silent. She asks, why are you so quiet? What happened? Omer sits up and says, the trial is very soon and I don’t have any solid evidence. Don’t worry, Elif replies, it never crossed Tayyar’s mind that he could go to prison. But you caught him and locked him up. You brought light into the darkness. You will do it again.

Omer tells her, I feel like the most important person in the world when you talk to me like this. I’m only saying what I feel, Elif replies. She starts to get up. Where are you going, he asks. I’m making breakfast, she answers, you can sleep in the meantime. He stops her—I don’t want to sleep. They start to kiss. Yagiz appears in the doorway—I’m hungry. Oops. Elif says, okay, come with me. She looks back at Omer and they smile at each other. Omer plops down and puts his head on Elif’s pillow. [ha, if he can’t have her, he has her scent.]

A guard accompanies Tayyar in the prison. He says, I don’t have to repeat the rules again, everything is clear. The guard will come and inform you of what you have to do. Tayyar asks, he won’t put me in a cell full of criminals, right? The guard takes him to a small cell with a bunk bed and a table and two chairs.

Tayyar seems to think it’s okay. The guard says, the cell accommodates two, but you will be alone. The DA said not to worry. You can send messages using the phone under the bed if you need anything. Tayyar thanks him. The guard says, don’t hesitate to call if you need anything. I’ll be at your service, Tayyar Bey. I’ll make you comfortable. May Allah save you. Tayyar thanks him again. The guard leaves. Tayyar looks around. He mocks the guard’s words— I’ll make you comfortable… as if this is Buckingham Palace. Look at this situation. This is a pigsty. He sits on the bed.

Arda is very depressed. He hugs a pillow and stares at a smiling photo of Ipek, Pelo, and himself. Pelo calls him and comes into the room. Arda… come on… we need to rest a little. I don’t think I can sleep, he replies. She answers, we can’t help anyone like this, so we have to get some rest. She sits next to him on the couch. I can’t stop blaming myself, he says, we would have gone faster if I had driven. I asked her on the phone if she was okay. If I knew I would have called an ambulance.

Regrets won’t bring her back, Arda, Pelo says, they will only destroy you. Look, if Ipek really felt bad, she would have told you she was injured, she would have called for an ambulance. [I don’t understand why she didn’t do that.] Arda cries, maybe she didn’t understand, maybe she used her last strength and that was all she could say. I left a child without a mother. A child’s fate was in my hands. Do you know what they said at the social services? If family doesn’t take him, he will go to foster care.

 

kpa
#157 part 5

Pelo says, I’ll tell you something. Let’s get married. We can have a simple wedding and start the procedures right away. We will raise him. We’ll take care of him. Arda asks, are you serious? Pelo nods. He’s like our nephew already. He’s the only memory we have left of Ipek. Arda hugs her—I love you so much. You are the kindest person in this world.

Pelo gets a call from forensic doctor Orun Peliver. He has autopsy information. We found hair on Ipek’s stomach, and there was some under her fingernails. It could have been pulled during a struggle. [remember Ipek grabbed Nedret by back of her head.] We sent the samples for DNA testing. Pelo is excited. Ipek left us evidence to catch her killer! Thank you.

We jump two days later…

There’s a gathering at Ipek’s. Arda and Pelo are with Elmer. Elif asks, what did Social Services say? Arda replies, we will start the process after the wedding. Until then they will wait. Omer tells them, you did the most beautiful thing in the world. Helal olsun.

Once Elif leaves, Omer starts talking about the hairs they found on Ipek’s stomach and nails. They are from the same person. Probably Nedret. Omer notes that Nedret conveniently disappeared. She told Elif she was going on vacation. Her phone is off. How will we get samples? Pelo says, don’t worry, we did that yesterday. What do you mean, Omer asks, why didn’t you tell me?

Pelo says he was busy with Tayyar and they didn’t want to bother him. Omer asks if Elif knows. Pelo says no. I made friends with Hulya, the maid. I took Nedret’s toothbrush. Omer says it was good that Asli was left out of this, too. Arda asks, why keep this a secret? Omer says he wants to be sure first. When we are certain, I’ll tell her.

Elif returns to the group. What happened, did you finish talking about work? Arda says they were talking about the past, not about work. Pelo says time to go. Elif tells Omer she feels they are hiding something from her. Am I wrong? Omer doesn’t answer, but he looks kind of guilty. Tolga comes out of the house and says he’s taking Ipek’s things to the car and asks Omer for help. Omer quickly gets up to help. Elif thinks.

Tayyar’s lawyer visits. He asks if there are any problems. I can take precautions and speak with the supervisor. Tayyar tells him not to do anything. I’ve seen the precautions you took. I’m okay here. At least I can rest my head. Tell me what’s going on out there. What is Omer doing? They haven’t done anything since you were arrested, the lawyer replies, neither Omer nor homicide has anything more than the documents that Fatih gave them.

Tayyar is pleased. So I’m going to trial just for financial crimes. Tayyar asks about Fatih. The lawyer says they haven’t been able to reach him. Omer has him under protection. We’ll reach him, Tayyar replies, we’ll reach him. Tayyar Dundar doesn’t know the word “impossible”. It was removed from my dictionary. We’ll take care of him and all the others. We will.

Lol, is Fatih looking at job ads? He says, pharmaceutical sales… I can market all kinds of medicine. Huso smiles, fatherhood has changed you a lot. But there’s something you don’t understand. Your future is bleak. You’ll be locked up for at least 20 years. Pray if there are any medicines left when you get out. Fatih answers back, damn, Grandpa, why are you bringing me down? I’m going to start a clean slate with my wife and child.

 

kpa
#157 part 6

Whatever you say, Huso replies, look, you could open a gallery with the money you took from Tayyar. Do you know what I’ll do, Fatih answers, I’m going to give all the money I got from him to charity. Fatih scans the ads again and asks, do you think I’d make a good broker? Huso jokes, I don’t know but you know what I’m thinking? You’d make a good butcher because you’re good at cutting off limbs. He laughs, what a great butcher!

Fatih doesn’t think it’s funny. Don’t remind me, he says. Huso tells him, don’t get sad, it was just a joke. You had to do it. The guard comes in and tells Huso he has a visitor. He’s surprised. I hope everything is alright. Is it my lawyer? The guard says it’s a relative. Huso worries, is everyone alright? My children?

It’s Omer who has come. Huso quickly asks, is everyone okay? My mother, my children, how are they? They’re fine, Omer replies. Huso is relieved. He asks Omer, how are you? Omer doesn’t answer. Huso gives his condolences for Ipek. Omer remains silent and glares. Huso asks about Demet. She was going to take the university entrance exam. Omer says she did very well. Huso asks about Hasan and Burhan. Does Burhan get along with Melike?

Omer gets down to the reason for his visit. You said you’d help us, Huseyin. Huso replies, look Omer, I think the things you’re about to tell me will hurt us both. Omer says, there’s a serial killer in front of me, a murderer who kills without blinking. Tayyar Dundar is behind every murder, but I don’t have enough evidence or witnesses to convict him.

Huso answers, life is curious. You think you know everything about a person, but when you say it, nobody believes you. Omer says there’s a trial coming, I want to call you as a witness. It could attract the judge’s attention if you tell him what you know. Can I count on you?

And we are out.

 

kpa

Thank you, Dondi! These episodes are very exciting as we reach the end! I enjoy watching Fatih and Huso, or Grandpa! The job ad search was humorous. Fatih’s skills aren’t easy to market for a regular job!!

Tayyar is putting pressure and getting results apparently. He always looks so confident. Didn’t you say once that the actor usually plays good guys, Dondi? But he excels in this role of pure evil! Very versatile.

I was worried about Yaz. I like Arda and Pelin taking him.

Thanks again!

Babachita


 

KPA

Thanks Dondi! Fantastic recap.

I bet impossible is removed from Tayyar's vocabulary! Did you know that he started World War II? The man can do anything!!!

I hope we get a really good explanation of just how corrupt the inside is and everyone involved - I don't understand how everyone knows everything - not just Tayyar but even Fatih and Huso find out EVERYTHING two minutes after it happens! I really want to go on another why doesn't anyone just turn Tayyar in and let him rot rant - but I'll skip it today and acknowledge that his connections run deep for some reason. Everyone and their mother is afraid of that tiny man.

I'm glad Elvan wasn't swayed by Fatma's sleeping on a cold floor. She deserves it.

Arda should be mad at Ipek not himself!!! This episode just reminds me of how stupid her death was. She shallowed hair because she was preparing to die! Like you said, I don't understand why she didn't call her own ambulance, immediately! Or call Arda! She sent a voice message text! She drove slowly for a while first.....so dumb and frustrating! Poor Yaz.
 

I'll have my recap up this evening - I have some things to get first this morning/afternoon.
 

KPA 158 part 1 of 6

Pelo and Arda rush into the coroner’s office to find out the autopsy results.

Pelo: I think my heart is going to explode. I can barely breathe.
Arda: Don’t worry. We’re going to find out who the killer is.
Pelo: Doctor, where is he?
Arda: The doctor will be here soon, calm down. He was the one who called us.
Pelo sees him arriving: Doctor, we couldn’t wait and came to see you. Are the results ready?
Dr: The hair samples match. You were right. The killer is Nedret. Please, come with me
Pelo: See Arda, Ipek helped us find her killer.

Omer is still at the jail talking with Huso who had just asked him to bring the family to see him.
Omer: I don’t think they’ll want to come, and I can’t force them.
Huso: I miss them so much.
Omer: Mom won’t come. She said you were dead to her.
Huso: She is my mother. She has that right. Bring the children at least. They won’t say no to you. Please. I see them in my dreams. Without them, I’m rotting inside. I can’t bear it. Look, if you bring my children, I’ll go to court and tell them everything I know.
Omer: All right. I’ll bring them next time.
Huso: Do you promise?
Omer: I promise.
Huso: Very well. Now believe me, I’ll tell everything. I’ll say everything I know. I promise you, brother. Please believe me.

Omer looks sharply at Huso and then gets up and walks away.

Outside Elif is waiting for him and wants to know what happened.
Elif: And what happened? Is he going to do it?
Omer: He will, but of course, but he set one condition.
Elif: What did he say?
Omer: He wants to see the children. I’m going to bring them so they can see him every week.
Elif: It seems fair to me. That’s how it should be. They are his children. Omer, it’s true that your brother has caused a lot of pain, but he is trying to be the best father he can be from confinement.
Omer: I don’t know.
Elif: All children need their father. My dad made mistakes too. Maybe he is to blame for everything we’ve gone through, but even so, I still wish he were here. And I think your nephews will feel the same way. Thanks to your brother, we’ll put an end to Tayyar, and they will be able to see their father. It’s a good solution.
Omer: Elif, if someone else were in your shoes and had gone through everything you went through, they wouldn’t listen to their heart the way you do. But with everything that happens, you tend to listen to it even more.
Elif: It’s because you are in my life. You complete my heart. Hadn’t I told you that?

Back home now, Asli and Eif are outside setting the table for a meal.

Asli: It’s so good to hear that Arda and Pelin will take care of the child, right? And he will be happy with them. I was afraid he was going to stay with you.
Elif: Asli, what are you saying? We would have been happy to take him in.
Asli: Well, but it’s better this way.
Omer is in the kitchen trying to cook and he worries something is burnt. He calls out for Asli.
Asli to Elif: Colombo needs me.
She enters the kitchen and Omer points to the burnt dish.
Omer: Look at this.
Asli: What happened here?
Omer: The meat is ready, but the eggplant-and-milk dish seems to have burned.
Asli: I hope it only burned on the bottom, but it doesn’t matter. We can eat the top part.
Omer: Well, I’ll take the meat for now.
Asli: Wait, wait. I want to put a little pepper on it. (There’s a knock) You go open the door.

Omer goes and opens the door to Arda, Pelo and Yagiz. He welcomes them and they look a little nervous. They try to quietly tell Omer that they need to talk to him without Elif, but I think Elif heard as she was walking up. Arda tries to change the subject by asking what smells so good but Elif isn’t having it. She wants to know what’s going on and a second later Asli is in the there too, wanting to know if she missed something. Pelo encourages Yagiz to go play in the garden and after he runs off and awkwardness ratches up, but Arda and Pelo manage to give the Denizer sisters the news that they have proof their aunt killed Ipek. Tolga is on his way and will tell them all the details. Elif and Asli are impactada!

 

KPA 158 part 2 of 6

Nedret is conferring with someone – lawyer? His advice is to leave the country immediately since they don’t know how Tayyar’s trial will go. Tayyar’s accused of financial fraud but the police still have no evidence of murder. Nedret doesn’t think she can leave…. they’re in the middle of a business deal and if she leaves now Tayyar will definitely turn on her. This conversation is interrupted by the arrival of Feliz.
Nedret to Feliz: Daughter. What was our agreement?
Feliz: Elif and the girls are worried about you. They keep calling and asking about you, and I don’t know what to do. I try to deceive them, but…

Back to Elif’s house where the big bombshell has dropped.
Elif: Now that we know my aunt killed Ipek, do you think she could also have something to do with my father’s death? Think about it.
Tolga: Ipek was the one who suspected it, and now, after what happened, we confirmed she was right.
Arda: That’s why she killed her. She wanted to get rid of her.
Pelo: So she couldn’t talk.
Elif: But how is that possible? How is it possible, Omer? Do you think that?
Omer: Unfortunately, everything they’ve said is true.
Asli: I think she was right too. Of course, I never imagined Aunt would go that far. After all, it was just a revealed secret from the past. At first, I confronted Ipek. How could I have imagined it? It was obvious that our aunt loved us very much, and that’s why it was hard for me to believe.
Elif: I always thought our aunt loved us the way our father did. She would have been incapable of doing something like that. You said something about a secret. What did you mean?
Asli: The secret is that Dad deceived Aunt.
Elif: What did he do?
Asli: Aunt has an illegitimate daughter. That girl was born in Istanbul with our father’s help, and afterward he sent her to an orphanage.
Elif: Well, and what happened after the orphanage?
Asli: She lives with us. It’s Feliz (Omer looks like this is news to him too!)

Tayyar is in his Club Med cell with his phone and his privacy, calling his lawyer.
Tayyar: What happened? Did you do what I told you?
Lawyer: Yes, everything is done, Mr. Tayyar.
Tayyar: Very good, very good. While he is in court, you have to kill that bastard Fatih. I want him dead before the trial ends. Do you understand?
Lawyer: I understand.
Tayyar: Wait, listen. Give him this message from me: the head that does not think gets cut off. That is my final lesson for him.
Lawyer: All right, sir.

Speaking of Fatih, he’s in a normal cell, sitting on his bunk, writing a letter. Huso is in the bathroom washing this face when one of the endless henchie’s come in and bring him a letter from his favorite cousin!

Tayyar’s voice: Hello, dear cousin. How are you? If you ask me, I think my condition is better than yours. And if I had you in front of me, I would talk to you about the old days. And after the way you ruined everything... Anyway, fate did not want us to be cellmates. The truth is, my stay here will be short. They’ll give me one or two years, and afterward I’ll get out for good behavior or some amnesty. And do you know how I’m going to do it? With your help. Because you’re going to keep your mouth shut and not say a single word at tomorrow’s hearing. Every word you say against me will be reflected in every one of your loved ones. You know, Huseyin, I know them all. No matter how much you try to warn them, this never ends. Should I start with Omer or your youngest son? I haven’t decided yet. The weak are the ones who fall first. I tried to warn you many times, but you never wanted to listen to me. Your weakness described your fate. You became a victim of your weakness.

Huso looks shaken, $50 says he’s going to do something stupid tomorrow…

 

KPA 158 part 3 of 6

Elif is still siting outside and it looks like everyone else has left except Omer.
Omer: Are you feeling better?
Elif: No, I’m not. I still can’t believe my aunt killed her. How could she? She killed Ipek, and she may also have killed her own brother.
Omer: There’s nothing she can do anymore, my love.
Elif: She has to pay for everything.
Omer: Look, after the trial this will all be over. If I find your aunt before the trial, she can go as a witness. And if she testifies against Tayyar, then it will be his end.
Elif: Let’s look for my aunt. We will find her.

The next morning, Huso is dressed for court and headed out of the prison building when he sees Omer outside pacing.
Huso: Brother, did you come to get me out?
Omer: We want to protect the witnesses. That’s Tayyar we’re up against.
The guards try to get Huso going: What’s wrong with you? We’re talking.
Omer: Hey, why are you so nervous? Is there a problem?
Huso: No, brother. But it’s not easy to stand in front of so many people and say that you killed so many people, that you ruined their lives. It’s not easy. I feel ashamed.
Omer is looking closely at Huso, he knows his brother and he’s rightfully concerned.

Nilu comes to see Fatih and they are in a room with a bed. The guard makes suggestive comments to Nilu about her luck and tells her not to be ashamed, Fatih is her husband. It feels icky to me watching so I’m sure she didn’t appreciate it. Fatih arrives and they greet each other fondly but don’t run straight to the bed as the guard seemed to expect. The guard is leaving them alone for an hour and Fatih has brought Nilu’s letter which she reads then and there.
Fatih’s letter: My water lily, my wife, my woman, I keep reading job ads. Dreams give me strength. Because of them I’ve started smiling again. Nilufer, hope is like a remedy. The day you came here and gave two drops of hope to my heart, I was healed. You are my salvation. Maybe I could be a pharmacist or a stockbroker, although Huseyin says I can only be a butcher. It doesn’t matter. I know I will succeed. I will become a worthy, decent man so that you can be proud of me. I have hope inside me. It is thanks to you and our son. My days are better because I love you and you are by my side.

Nilu starts crying and Fatih approaches.
Fatih: Nilufer, don’t cry. You deserve to smile always. I was born into a terrible family, and for years I used that as an excuse for my mistakes. But you made me open my eyes, and I want to look ahead. I have to become worthy of you, and I have to be worthy of our son. What do you expect? Now I feel like a decent man.
Nilu: I love you very much. I love you more than anyone in this world.
Fatih: I love you too. Me too.

Outside, some dude in the yard approaches the same shady guard. He’s there to see Fatih Dundar. The guard says he won’t be going out to the yard because he has a visitor. The dude makes it clear to Mr. Shady that Fatih has received his last ever visitor. The shady guard gives the guy access to the building where the visit is happening. (At least it looks that way, the scene switched fast).

 

KPA 158 part 4 of 6

Feliz comes to see Elif. She’s clearly very uncomfortable but she continues the lie that she knows nothing about Nedret’s whereabouts. Elif isn’t trying to get Nedret’s location – not directly anyway, she gives an impactada Feliz the news that Ipek never got to. She tells her Ipek was killed so she couldn’t reveal the truth. Nedret is her mother! Years ago, she searched many orphanages to adopt Feliz. She never wanted to tell anyone she was Feliz’s mother because she was afraid Elif’s father would find out. She did it because Feliz was born outside her marriage, and that is why Elif’s dad wanted to take her to an orphanage. And they now believe that sometime later she had her brother killed to take revenge for what he did.
Feliz doesn’t think any of this can be true, but Elif was prepared for that.
Elif: Feliz, I knew you wouldn’t believe me. What I’m telling you is true, I promise. Ipek found out everything, and she was murdered by my aunt. Now another child will grow up an orphan. Another child will have to be adopted, just like you years ago. Don’t you think she should pay? (Interestingly Feliz looks surprised and upset but not ‘Nedret is incapable of murder’ shocked and it makes me wonder once again how much Feliz knows or suspects about Nedret)

Huso is being walked into court with a guard on each side and for a minute I was actually wondering why his gait looked off and then I remember he’s an amputee who has only been using his prothesis for like 12 minutes, lol. Omer enters first and tells the guards to wait outside and not let Huso out of their site!
Inside Tayyar’s trial is already in session.
Judge: Thank you very much, prosecutor. Very well, Mr. Tayyar. I am listening to the charges against you. You may speak now if you wish.
Tayyar: First, I want to thank you for giving me the right to speak. As you know, with great patience I have been able to manage a very large holding company and many businesses. I am a businessman who pays his taxes and respects the laws and the rules imposed on me. Those who know me also know that for years I have been involved in charitable organizations. I give young people the opportunity to attend university, and I make donations to charitable organizations. But now, from the charges against me, I learn that my finance department made some mistakes. I see that some people used my name and my person. Tell me, Your Honor, why would I need to launder money? I know nothing about such things. My company and I would never be involved in illegal matters. But I would like those who used my company to be caught and punished for their crimes.
Judge: If you are finished, you may sit down.
Tayyar: Finished, sir.
The look Omer is giving Tayyar would make a good poster – he looks so amused, but not amused!

Judge: Captain Omer Demir, please come forward. Captain, you have followed the case from the beginning?
Omer: Yes, Your Honor. I have spent a year going after Tayyar Dundar. I have witnessed his participation in money laundering. There is evidence that was handed over to the prosecutor by his own son.
Judge: We added it to the files.
Omer: And that is not the only crime he has committed, Your Honor. Tayyar Dundar is a very dangerous man, and he is involved in the black market for human organs. He’s a Murderer!
Tayyar: You are going too far, Captain. Who have I killed?
The crowd is mumbling
Judge: Silence!


 

KPA 158 part 5 of 6

Arda and Pelin arrive to pick up Elif and Feliz, where are they going? Arda wants to know too, but I think Elif has the address. Feliz is beside herself. Are they sure Nedret did this? Pelo says unfortunately they are, Elif says they have proof! And I’m not defending Nedret at all, let her burn, but I’m not sure her hair in Ipek’s stomach and nails actually proves that she killed her – it just proves they fought. But I digress, and Feliz’s world is turning upside down. She still thinks this is impossible, Nedret wouldn’t hurt a fly. Though she was apparently capable of keeping Feliz’s parentage from her for her whole life and Feliz always loved Nedret like a mother!!! Why wouldn’t she tell her? They could have been a family! Elif says she understands how Feliz feels she found her mother and at the same time, she is losing her!
Back to the trail at hand, Omer is still testifying.
Omer: As a professional, he managed to hide the evidence. But we have a witness who works for him. I already gave you a name:
Judge: Huseyin Demir.
Omer: He is outside, Your Honor, waiting.
Judge: Bring him in.
Court official: Huseyin Demir may enter.
Huso walks in slowly, his throat is working overtime.
Judge: We have heard your defense. Now let us hear the witness. What do you know about the actions of Tayyar Dundar?
Silence
Judge: Sir, we are listening. What do you know?
More silence, will Huso speak??

Fatih is back in his bunk – so at least Nilu won’t be witness to this. The thug enters and grabs Fatih from behind, he struggles unsuccessfully as he’s dragged into the bathroom.

Still driving, Pelo is criticizing Arda, imagine that!
Pelo: I told you the highway was faster.
Arda: But since we are already on the way, we’ll make it. Calm down.
Elif: She’s calling you.
Arda: Speak as if nothing were happening.
Feliz: I can’t do it.
Elif: You have to do it. We are counting on you. Come on.
Feliz: Hello, Mrs. Nedret.
Nedret: Where have you been, daughter? I’ve been waiting for you for hours.
Feliz: Yes, I’m on my way. What happened is that Elif came to see me, but now I’ll take a taxi.
Nedret: Did Elif ask for me again?
Feliz: No, she didn’t ask for you
Nedret: Are you in a car? I can hear traffic.
Feliz: No, I’m at home. (Stupid lie, she should have said she was already in the taxi. She said she was on her way)
Nedret: Calm down, I understand. All right, my daughter, take a taxi and come soon, and we’ll have some coffee.
Feliz: All right.
Nedret hangs up and talks to her sidekick: Feliz sounded very strange. I could feel it. I have to get out of here immediately. I have to disappear from this house.

Huso is apparently talking in circles.
Judge: This is not right, sir. Your statements contradict each other. Give me just one firm answer. Why are you telling me all these things?
Huso: All right, Your Honor, I... I thought you would want to know all of that. That’s why I wanted to tell the details of the case.
Judge: We already know about the murder and how it was carried out. Now I’m going to ask you again.
Huso: I’m listening.
Judge: Did Tayyar order you to kill the victims?
Huso pauses and then does what we knew he would, he lies: No, I killed them on my own. It was my plan.
Omer looks shocked and pissed.

 

KPA 158 part 6 of 6

Nedret is hurrying out of the house in her all black and I like her sunglasses! 😊 Will she escape? Nope!!! Arda and Pelo arrive with backup and arrest them all – Nedret looks to Elif and Feliz watching and she’s horrified.
Pelo: Mrs. Nedret, you are under arrest for the murder.
Nedret: I haven’t killed anyone. There must be some misunderstanding.
Pelo: It’s not a misunderstanding. Your men killed her. We caught all of them. You gave the order.
Nedret: Elif… Feliz… I didn’t kill anyone, believe me.
Elif and Feliz look on unmoved.

Back to Huso’s clown show.
Judge: The witness may step down.
Omer can’t take it and starts yelling at Huso.
Omer: You could finally have helped justice. You could finally have been a man. Every time I needed you, you stabbed me in the back again. Huseyin Demir, how is it possible that we have the same blood? You are no longer my brother. Trash. You are dead to me. You deserve no respect. You have no integrity and no conscience.
Judge: Captain, calm down please.
Omer: All of this is my fault. I should never have trusted you. It is my fault.
Judge: If you do not calm down, you will have to leave the courtroom.
Tayyar: Your Honor, Omer Demir is acting this way because things did not go the way he wanted, because everything said here is a lie. For that reason, I would like to file a complaint against Omer Demir for insults and defamation.
Omer: How dare you ask for something so ridiculous?
Tolga tries to calm Omer down: Omer, they’re going to prove that you’re right and that he is guilty.
Omer: How much longer are you going to deceive people?
Judge: Enough, Captain.
Omer: you will receive your punishment, Tayyar.
Judge: Don’t continue, Captain, or I will have you removed.
Tayyar looks way too pleased with himself, and Omer keeps looking back at an ashamed Huso.

Meanwhile, a horrified Nedret is still trying to tell ‘her girls’ she didn’t do it while she is being placed in the cop car.

Back to the fight for Fatih’s life, and the dude has a gun!!! Forget shanks and creativity, this prison is so corrupt the inmates have guns!!! He pulls it on Fatih and confirms that Tayyar sent him. He tells Fatih he has a last lesson for Fatih. ‘The head that doesn’t think, gets cut off!’ They stare each other down, is this the end for Fatih?


Back to Tayyar’s trail and I’m wondering why none of the evidence of his kidnapping Nilu (twice) and Elif is brought up? Why aren’t they witnesses? He put them in an escape room and taunted Nilu with his voice. He had Elif dragged out of his hospital room! She had a recording of the conversation!!! What about all of that??? But no, it’s just Huso and since he lied and the prosecutor admits they have no evidence that Tayyar ordered any murders he can only propose a sentence for money laundering!!! 7 whole years!!!

7 years, Omer exclaims in outrage, you have got to be kidding!!!! Tayyar is looking pleased as punch!

 

kpa

Great summary, Darcy! Seven years! I doubt he’ll serve much of that! It does look like Nedret will do some time.

I hate that we don’t know if Fatih will survive, but surely he must. Tayyar seems to run everything!

Interesting that Ipek helped finger her attacker even though she died. That’s more the capable Ipek that we have seen. I still feel it’s unfair that she was killed off!

Not long now and all should be revealed!

Thanks again, Darcy!

Babachita
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder