Monday, August 17, 2026
TELEMUNDO Y MÁS (#1): El Señor de los Cielos, Lejos de Ti, Golden Boy y más: Week of August 17, 2026
Welcome to Page 1 (Monday edition) of the Telemundo y Más page, issued twice a week: Mondays and Thursdays at 8:00 PM.
Here are the current telenovelas (all times are Eastern Daylight Time):
- 9-10PM El Señor de los Cielos
- 10-11PM Lejos de Tí
- Yali Çapkini/Golden Boy
Everyone is welcome to join in the conversation. Since discussions of all the novelas share the same page, please remember to put the name of the telenovela you're referring to at the top of your post, so readers can easily find the conversations they're looking for.
By common agreement, this group DOES NOT discuss previews, trailers, or any other plot information not found in a current or past episode of the current production. Spoilers WILL be removed by the admin. This includes reference to earlier productions of the story, and even the original novel. Thanks for your cooperation!
Labels: golden, lejos, senor10, telemundo
Here's my super-short recap of last night's episode.
*RIP Emily Cifuentes: We see Aurelio shooting her dead & taunting Cifuentes by sending pictures of his daughter's dead body.
*We see Alfaro consoling Cifuentes, who is shattered.
*Fast forward to Los Casillas taking out several of Cifuentes's cronies by taking territories.
*Aurelio & Crazy Lucy have sex: Fast Forward! Lucy: It's only a matter of time before you suffer the same fate.
*Castillo & Co., at DEA find out about the escalating deadly war between Aurelio vs Cifuentes.
*We see Slippery Mauricio getting arrested by law enforcement authorities, but I've got a gut feeling he will be released & go after Constanza & the weakling security guard & his wife.
August 17, 2026, Series 2, Episode 25 - Part 1
Ep. title "De pie frente a las dificultades" - "Standing up to the difficulties"
Nadim goes to confront Ecmel, because Ecmel had accused Nadim of killing Boran. Nadim told Ecmel that Cihan has cut Ecmel's smuggling routes. Ecmel then accused Nadim of killing someone else in the past that started the feud between the Albora and the Baybars. (The show told us about last season, but I couldn't make sense of the details quickly this time - Suleiman?)
Dr. Yalcin reports to the family that Boran is getting better. He can handle food by mouth - soups.
Boran supposes to Cihan and Kaya that the Bulgarians tried to kill him. They tell him no, but tell him they are still investigating the real culprit. They don't want to tell him yet about Ecmel.
Boran says he wants to eat dinner (his soup) upstairs with the family. (Amazingly, he can climb stairs with help after a whole year flat on his back.) They decide that Deniz will have to eat in the kitchen, as he hasn't been told yet. Boran wants to see Deniz - from a distance is okay for now. Boran watches Deniz and Pakize through a window. He realizes that Deniz is using his old room. Boran hears Deniz call Cihan "Papa". This hurts Boran. He says to Boran "He calls you Papa". Cihan reminds Boran that he asked for this arrangement if he died. Boran then asks Alya where she is staying. Cihan answers "My room. She stays with me." Alya moves slightly to stand right next to Cihan.
Sahin will be released from the hospital soon. Fidan tries to kick Ecmel out of the house. Fidan reminds Ecmel that he has a baby with another woman (while they were engaged, IIRC). Ecmel slaps Fidan. Demir reminds Ecmel that he should not slap a woman. Ecmel leaves.
At dinner at the Albora konak mansion, Boran, Sadakat, Kaya and Nare are sitting at the table. Cihan and Alya come into the room together, a little late. Alya sits at the opposite end of the table from Sadakat, so Cihan sits down next to Boran. Sadakat says the end seat is Cihan's (which it was). Cihan answers that he is willing to sit where he is now.
Boran is staring at Alya. (He is getting the message that he has lost Alya.) Boran asks, "When are you going to tell my son that I am alive?" Alya says after we talk about our relationship. Boran says he wants to talk about the relationship now. Alya asks Sadakat, Kaya and Nare to leave. Sadakat of course objects, but Alya stands up to Sadakat (it's symbolic that she also now has head of table status), and Nare and Kaya take Sadakat with them.
Alya keeps Cihan in the room when she talks to Boran. Cihan sits quietly. Alya pores out her anguish over the last year. Why didn't Boran tell her that he was in danger, that he and his family was in a death feud with another clan. Alya castigates Boran. She feels that his hiding these things was an act of selfishness against Alya. And later asking Cihan to marry her to protect Alya and Deniz. Asking Cihan and Alya to marry each other as strangers. Boran says that he was afraid she wouldn't marry him if he told her the truth. Alya says then it would have been my choice to make. An apology is not enough to overcome his selfishness. Alya says "The woman you married has left. She is married to Cihan. Eventually (as time passed) she converted into the spouse of Cihan, and now it's Cihan that she loves. She reminds Boran that this is what he set up. Boran puts his head down.
8/17/2026, S2, Ep 25 - Part 2
Boran says he wants to talk to Cihan alone. Boran and Cihan leave the dinner table and go out to the firepit to talk, as the fire rages between them.
Cihan tells Boran that he loves Alya. Cihan married Alya to give her and Deniz protection. Boran said he was relying on Cihan's past statement that Cihan would only love Meryam (Cihan's former partner). (He didn't expect Cihan and Alya to fall in love.) Cihan says that when you see something real, you can't leave it (ignore it). Then Boran asks Cihan if he had been with Alya (had sex). Cihan admitted no. Boran says Cihan couldn't because Alya was his brother's wife.
Boran admits that he was conscious for a short while after the accident, but he decided to hide with Gurgun/Vurgun. (This episode called Boran's friend Gurgun.)
Cihan asks "Why hide yourself? Why not return to your family?" Boran was afraid. Cihan tells Boran that he, Boran, should pay for his decisions, not Cihan and Alya. Cihan says he isn't leaving Alya. Cihan suggests Boran leave and live somewhere else. Anywhere else.
Boran asks "And what about the boy? (Oddly, he didn't say 'my son'.) Cihan says that he, Cihan, will provide protection for Deniz. And he will bring Deniz to see Boran (from time to time). Fireside chat ends.
And as Cihan heads up to bed, he tells Sadakat that he told Boran that he wasn't going to leave Aisha. - End episode.
I am gone the rest of this week. (We have a Brewers game tonight, and then we will be out of town for our niece's wedding.) I won't be doing recaps until next Monday. Novelera has said that she will do tonight's recap.
I usually sit with a tv tray while watching the show, and scribble down illegible notes on a legal pad. This show is easier than some because there are less characters and storylines.
Thank you Anastasia! This was a great episode. Look at medical miracle Boran climbing stairs!
I was wondering why Alya didn’t smile at Boran. I mean, he would have been her best friend when they were married, no? Why was she so cold? And then we found out! She’s furious about his not having told her about the family feud and about his testament that forced her to marry Cihan. That all makes perfect sense!
I’ll do Wednesday’s recap.
Maggie
I was so glad to see Alya get mad about being "protected" by Boran. Why would a women want truth from her partner? He was wrong and he should know it.
This was a very good episode with her confronting Boran (and Sadakhat), and the painful conversation between the brothers. I had been worried that Boran would go to the dark side (Ecmel) after finding out the consequences of his choices, but maybe he'll be ok. It'll be very awkward family gatherings if he survives the series, but they can handle it. Except Sadakhat but no one seems too worried about her feelings anymore. Good.
I'm more worried about what they do with all the food left on the table every time they storm out (or get asked to leave) at meals. That is a huge spread and I hope it doesn't go to waste. Kadim and the other henchman must eat very well.
Countdown to when Deniz accidently (or "accidently") finds out about Boran.
K
I do remember last season when Alya found out about the danger she and Deniz were in. She was pretty angry with Boran back then.
I enjoyed Alya standing up Sadakat. It's unfortunate it took a kidney for a younger woman to get respect in that culture. Back in Canada, Dr. Alta would have gotten plenty of respect
I thought the two scenes telling Boran how things stood with Alya and with Cihan were well done.
Thanks, Anastasia. Enjoy the wedding. Congratulations to your niece.
I can commit to Friday recaps and post over the weekend now that KPA is done.
Getting tired of Sadakat and Ecmel trying to outdo each other in the evil department.
Ecmel is accusing Nadim of killing Cihan’s father, Azem, and blaming it on his brother, Suleiman. Boran killed Suleiman in revenge. Ecmel “killed” Boran and blamed Nadim’s family to restart the feud. He didn’t want the Alboras and Baybars to work together. Hey, it’s complicated.
After finding out about Boran’s backstory in an early episode, Alya went to the cemetery and lashed out at him in his grave. Ha, ha, she was fooled again, she was shouting at Omer Bekir!
I’ll bet that Boran will go to the dark side. I already don't like him. What do expect, he's the product of Sada and Ecmel.
This dizi needs a disclaimer: the following medical content is for entertainment purposes only. Consult a qualified healthcare provider for professional advice.
#83 part 1
Slight rewind of Kazim rejoicing from his call from Saffet Aga.
Sight edit: Ferit is eating a sorry looking late night pizza (or maybe it’s lamacun) in his room and commits the egregious act of squirting ketchup on it. He also squirts some on his hand and goes to the nightstand to get a wipe. He finds the bracelet he made at the han, the one he gave to Seyran. Flashback to Seyran playing keep away and Ferit falling over her on the bed. Melancholy Ferit stuffs his face and fondles the bracelet.
Kazim gets ready to head to the company. He tells Hattuc he’ll try to calm Halis. He doesn’t want to deal with a divorce scandal when he has Suna’s situation to settle. Hattuc asks, what’s the rush to get Suna married? You don’t know, Kazim replies, the boy’s grandfather called. It seems they have serious intentions. He’d love to meet as soon as possible.
Hattuc is alarmed. She answers back, we’re in no rush! Let’s wait until the troubles we’re facing are over. We’ll fix it, Auntie, Kazim says, don’t worry. He directs Hattuc to go to Seyran. Tell her to shower and get ready. She will be at the mansion for iftar and make it clear if she refuses, I’ll take her to Halis with her pretty face covered in blood. She’ll force me to kill her while I’m fasting. Bilesin.
Esme is very upset. Kazim continues, what would that man think if I didn’t make my daughter obey me? Seyran has humiliated me in front of Halis Aga a couple of times! What does she mean to leave home? Hattuc warns him not to act so defiant in front of Halis. Kazim explodes, what are you saying? What’s wrong? Stay out of my business! Don’t tell me what to do! Go have a serious talk with your niece. Kazim storms out still barking—I swear on the Quran! I’ll burn this place down!
What will we do, Esme asks Hattuc, what do you think? Seyran would rather die than go back. Hattuc is at a bit of a loss. She notes, last time, he [Ferit] came for his wife when she ran away. Where is he now? He hasn’t called. If that were the case, he’d have come by now. God help us.
Kazim leaves his building and look who’s lurking outside in a car… Zerrin. She calls out to him. He doesn’t recognize her at first. She reminds him they met at the company. Ah, yes, he remembers, you were discussing financial matters.
Whoever told you that, lied, she replies, I’m Zerrin Yilmaz. My daughter Pelin was your SIL’s girlfriend. Yesterday, Esme Hanim and I spoke but I don’t think I was able to express myself clearly. If you’re not busy, can we talk now? Kazim is taken aback. You have daughters, Zerrin says, don’t refuse me. He says okay and gets in the car. [She’s got the same evil look as Ifakat, doesn’t she?]
Ferit’s packing a gym bag. Sultan comes to his room with fresh towels. [I guess she can come now that Seyran’s gone?] Ferit says, forget the towels. You have other intentions. Did you come here to talk about Abidin? What did you do for him to react like that? Didn’t he tell you, Sultan asks. I’m asking you, Ferit answers.
I don’t know what you were told, Sultan says, but he came in suddenly and tried to strangle me! They were barely able to save me. He’s not home now, but I don’t care where he is. When he gets back, at some point, he’ll pay for what he did to me.
Ferit looks dead serious, sorry for you, if that’s what you want. If you care about your life so much, today, more than ever, you’ll keep your eyes wide open. If Seyran or Kazim Bey come, I want you to tell me right away. Do you hear? She heard.
Ferit gets a call from Gulsah. He says he’s on his way.
#83 part 2
Hattuc calls the girls. They were waiting for Kazim to leave to come out. Understandable, Hattuc says, after what you did, your mother and I will attend to the problem. Seyran asks, what did Dad say? What do you think, Hattuc replies, get ready to go back home tonight. Seyran sighs, rolls her eyes and throws her hands up. I won’t go back! Esme says she understands. If this isn’t working, you can separate. But… you offended Halis Ağa. He is our elder. We should treat him with respect.
Seyran has a childhood flashback. The girls are crying and holding on to each other while Kazim rages in the other room. Items are all over the floor. He’s shouting at Esme to shine his shoes. They’re dirty! I want you to polish them every day! Is this shirt ironed?! Do you think it’s ironed?
Esme cries and begs for forgiveness. I’ll polish this tonight. I just wanted the girls to… Kazim interrupts—don’t let them eat! Don’t feed them! Do you think that’s more important than ironing my shirt?! Where are they? Kazim stalks out of the room and Esme tries to hold him back. Leave them alone! Please! She blocks his way. I beg you, don’t do it! Kazim backs off and leaves. Esme huddles on the floor with her girls. Calm down, it’s over.
Then we see the girls picking up the spilled food from the floor. Seyran sits next to Esme, mom, did Dad hit you because of us? No of course not, Esme replies, he asked me to do something and I didn’t. That’s why he hit me. Seyran asks, why didn’t you hit him back? Suna looks shocked and shushes her. Esme answers, don’t say that, it’s not right. He’s the father, the master of the house. We should never disobey him. end flash.
Seyran says, when we were girls, and Dad hit Mom, I thought, “why can’t Mom hit him back?” your hands weren’t tied… but it looked that way. The words he shouted, it seemed like your hands were tied. “He’s your husband, it’s fine. This happens in marriages, be patient, forgive him”. All those things tied my mother’s hands. They were like orders.
I won’t let you tie my hands with those words, Seyran declares. If I had known before, even if they killed me, I never would have accepted marrying him. The old Seyran is no longer in front of you. If you called me to say this, I won’t stay here. She heads back to her room.
Esme tells Suna that the families will have to meet soon. They called your father. He said he didn’t want any problems before that. Hattuc adds, you have to convince your sister because if you can’t get married this time because of her, it would be a disgrace. Consider yourself a spinster. Hmm… looks like Suna might like that option.
Ferit meets Gulsah at the gym. She was beginning to wonder if he was going to show up. He says that he doesn’t feel like exercising and would rather talk. [Edited: Ferit tells her he ordered a chicken pizza last night and he mentions NY again. Maybe that was the abomination he ate with ketchup. Neyse...]
Gulsah gets off the treadmill. I’m glad you called, Ferit tells her, I missed you a lot. There was no point in waiting for you to call, she replies, so I decided to call. You never call me. He says that things change when you get married. Gulsah smiles, maybe they change for everyone else, but for Ferit Korhan? I don’t believe it. Ferit says, don’t ask, don’t ask. Do you know how difficult it is to be Ferit Korhan? She laughs, she knows.
Zerrin and Kazim have their talk in an out of the way café. She begins, Kazim Bey, believe me, I understand very well. No one wants to see their daughter in this situation, but I assure you in this case you’ve been very fortunate. Compared to what happened to my daughter… She’s lost all honor.
#83 part 3
Kazim’s been patiently listening up until now. He tells her, you are a woman, I don’t mean to offend you. If your husband has time, I’d like to speak with him. Zerrin says he’s in London. Then I’ll talk to the women in my family, he says, so you can talk woman to woman. Please Kazim Bey, she replies, I just want us to make an agreement. I’ve heard many good things about you, Kazim Ağa. [she said the magic word, ağa.] Besides, she adds, my husband and I aren’t together. My daughter has no one else to protect her.
Kazim replies, of course, our kids are most important, right? Exactly, she answers, that’s why if you agree to hear me, you’ll see my intentions are also to help your daughter. I’m sure Ferit will leave your daughter in a few months. Did you think a marriage that started like that would work? Since we’re already discussing something serious, you have the right to some compensation.
Right, Kazim replies with keen interest, what sort of compensation are we talking about? Zerrin says, I have a friend who’s a prestigious attorney and has never lost a case like this. My friend can win the compensation you want from the Korhans, and alimony on top of it. Think of it as rental income on a building. I don’t think your daughter will stay single for long. There are many candidates in Istanbul. She has social standing. Everyone knows her here. She was part of the Korhan family. And no one can deny she’s very beautiful. Is that inherited from her father’s side? [sickening.]
Kazim eats this up with a big grin. Well, hanimefendi, my father and mother had a love marriage. My late mother was a very beautiful woman. Seyran looks just like her. I think she also looks like you a little, because the beauty of her skin, her features… [I also think it’s her bad temper] Kazim falls for this and goes into flirt mode. He asks, would you like another tea?
I can’t say no, Zerrin replies, but after that, I’ll ask your permission to go. I don’t want to offend you. But if you have time later, we could see each other of course. If that’s good for you. Kazim answers, of course. I have the impression we’re starting to understand each other. We’ll talk more. We’ll meet more often, right? Kazim summons the server for the tea.
Gulsah tells Ferit, getting married was a huge mistake right from the start. What was the point in doing it like that? Why did you have to marry a stranger who had never been to Istanbul? Ferit looks a bit sheepish. There are things one can’t decide, he says. That’s nonsense, she replies, what era are we living in? You were never this kind of person before. What happened to you when you returned to Türkiye?
They edited some of the convo here. Ferit responds, let’s say I woke up from a dream. Honestly, Gulsah says, if you call your old life a dream, we’re still living that dream. You’ve changed so much since you got married. Was that necessary? Ferit answers, I began to wonder, what business does a married person have in that kind of life?
Gulsah notes, but yesterday you were talking about how you missed New York and our experiences there. That was something different, Ferit replies. Do you know what we should do, she says, once you get the chance there’s no escaping it. This is Allah’s command. We’ll go out and about just like in the old days. Then at night we’ll look for manti again. Maybe we’ll eat chicken pizza at home. Wouldn’t that be nice?
Ferit doesn’t look to thrilled. Gulsah says, if you’re going to break up, you’re going to break up. What do they say? The future will surely come. Relax, you’re young. Don’t worry about it so much. Confront this like the old Ferit. Sometimes, it just isn’t possible, Ferit answers, I haven’t been able to relax.
#83 part 4
Gulsah thinks it’s because he hasn’t wanted to. Anyone listening to you would think you’ve been married 20 years and have 3 kids. If I posted your photo right now, do you know how many girls would write to you? Ferit scoffs. Don’t think about finding me a partner right now. I don’t have the energy for that.
Gulsah gets a text from Pelin: are you together? Is Ferit feeling better? Tell me the truth. I dreamt about him all last night. Gulsah puts her phone down and puts her finger on the bracelet Pelin gave her. She tells Ferit, you know, I really don’t think it would have to be a stranger. Just think about it. Hasn’t there been anyone in your life who’s loved you just the way you are?
Ferit shakes his head. What are you trying to get at? I won’t lie, Gulsah replies, Pelin called me yesterday. Ferit sighs. She continues, you know I was part of that group for years. I know her. Her tone of voice. I think that girl is really in love with you. Ferit says he knows. Maybe that’s it, Gulsah says, instead of forcing yourself to love someone, wouldn’t it be easy to look for someone who loves you and love her back?
It doesn’t work like that, Ferit says, you can’t choose who ou fall in love with, can you? What’s this attitude, Gulsah asks, what’s with you? Pull yourself together. You’ve completely changed, Ferit. I don’t like hearing you like this. Go back to the old Ferit. Maybe you need time to recover, but you’ll do it. Ferit gives a bittersweet smile.
Kazim returns home. He asks for Seyran to come to the living room. Suna gets Seyran. The sisters worry what will happen next. Hattuc asks Kazim why he’s back so early. He doesn’t appreciate the “interrogation”. He’s waiting for the girls to come out before he says anything.
Seyran enters the room. Kazim orders her to come closer. Seyran flinches when her father gets up from his seat. It’s tense. He says, listen to me. Are you sure about your decision? I don’t want to see you crying later because you miss your husband. Do you want to divorce him?
Seyran looks up, shocked. In the background Hattuc shakes her head no. Kazim waits for the answer. Everyone waits for the answer. Seyran answers, yes, I want to get divorced. Kazim replies, Seyran… Seyran… this is a path with no return. Do you understand? She says she knows this.
I’ve been thinking about it, Kazim says. Everything Ferit has done to you… he turns to Hattuc… and what Halis Ağa said to me the last few times, have worn out my patience. It’s enough. It’s over. He waves his hand—you’ll get divorced. Seyran is stunned.
Hattuc speaks up. First you said one thing and now another. Listen Kazim, this isn’t a child’s game! This is a serious matter! He responds, you heard me, Auntie. Seyran, did you hear your aunt? Seyran nods. This isn’t a child’s game, Kazim says, if you do this, I don’t want to see you crying. If you will regret this later, it’s best to go back to Ferit now.
Seyran replays Ferit’s words: are you trying to mess with me? Do you think this is a game? Grandpa said you’re coming back. Your father said you’re coming back. And now you think you won’t?
Kazim shouts at Seyran—Answer! Why don’t you talk? You didn’t stop talking yesterday. You’re mute today. She replays Ferit’s words again: you’ll be dragged here, and you’ll accept that I was right like always, but this time… Seyran answers, I’ve decided, Dad. Kazim says good, now go. I don’t want to see you for a while. Hattuc isn’t happy. Esme has her usual worried look.
#83 part 5
Kazim tries calling Halis. No answer. He tells Hattuc to call him. Hattuc exclaims—all of you are going to make my head burst! You’ll be the end of me! What should I say to that man? Listen, Kazim says, am I not your nephew? Why would you suddenly take his side? Call him. Hattuc is distressed. If he doesn’t answer you, why would he answer me? Kazim grabs the phone from his aunt and calls.
Halis answers right away. Hello, Hatice? Aga, it’s not Hatice, it’s Kazim. I was going to call you from my phone, but the battery died and I asked my aunt for hers. We have an important matter to talk about. When can we meet? Can we meet now?
Gulsah is in the car with Ferit. A song is on the radio, they sing along. They cut some of the song. Ferit is clearly thinking about the lyrics at certain points.
Song: Sustum/I Fell Silent- Evdeki Saat
YouTube with English translation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2w59fI8aTE
They laugh. Gulsah tells him, you’re starting to come back to your old self. I won’t lie, he says, I feel better seeing you. I really missed us being together. So, from now on, we’ll see each other again, she replies, if you go back to being a single man, things will be like old times. Ferit seems up for it. He offers to drop her off. Are you in the same place? She says yes, but I thought we could get something to eat before going home. He tells her she hasn’t changed at all.
Ferit gets a text from Sultan: we received a call. Kazim Bey is coming to the yali. Ferit asks Gulsah if this will take long. She says no, she just wants a salad.
Kazim arrives at the yali. He looks like he’s about to do some damage. Ifakat is at the door to greet him. Halis and Gulgun are out on the patio waiting for them. Gulgun greets Kazim. Halis says nothing. Kazim sits. Silence. Kazim asks Halis, am I not welcome, Ağa? Stop the nonsense, Halis replies, where is Seyran?
Seyran… Seyran… Kazim answers, Ağa, Seyran is not coming. Halis is stoneface. Ifakat barely contains a smile. Kazim says, I wanted to force her, but it didn’t work. She’s determined not to change her mind. Well then, Halis replies, I said what I had to. It’s her decision. Ifakat looks ready to burst.
That’s true, Kazim says, she said so. And I said, daughter, listen. You just got married, why are you talking about divorce? Are you going to drag us through the courts and humiliate us? What court, Gulgun asks. Divorce court, Kazim answers, they’ll have to go to court. Gulgun puts her hand on her head. And Ifakat can’t stop smiling.
Kazim continues, do we have to accept everything your grandson has done? Halis shakes his head, ah, Kazim, ah… I can sense what you’re trying to do. What do you want? Kazim sits back. I want only one thing, ağa. That’s my daughter’s happiness. Whenever I turn my back on your grandson, a new scandal comes to light. He made all these promises, but they were just lies. Now, either you come in front of my daughter and apologize for all the unfulfilled promises, or I assure you things will get very ugly. Halis is trying to keep himself in control.
Ifakat speaks up. Come to your senses, Kazim Bey. There’s no reason for this impudence. Kazim replies, I’m more myself than I’ve ever been, Ifakat Hanim. You took me for an idiot. [if the shoe fits.] The monkey opened his eyes. Kazim declares—I won’t allow you to take advantage of my daughter! Bilesin!
Halis blows up and smashes his fist into the seat cushion. Yeter! He jumps from his seat—shut up you bastard! Ifakat and Gulgun rush to Halis’ side and try to calm him. This isn’t over, Kazim! Kazim turns and walks away unfazed. Halis rages—you’re a despicable man! I’ll make you pay for every word you said! Did you hear me?! Kazim is all smiles as he listens to Halis rant.
#83 part 6
The ladies beg Halis to calm down. Halis gasps and falls back into his seat. Ifakat calls for Latif.
So Ferit is fasting and Gulsah is eating. He notes that she hasn’t lost any of her irreverence. I’ll tell you something, she says, but don’t get mad. I already told you that Pelin is very worried about you, and she’s nearby, but I didn’t want to invite her without asking first. I think we could share a table and talk calmly. When we’re done eating, we’ll leave right away. Ferit sighs. Gulsah says if you don’t want to, I can see her later.
Ferit gets a call from his mom. Come home immediately. You sound bad, he says, did something happen? Don’t ask, she replies, Kazim Bey came. Something horrible happened. Your grandfather is furious. They are demanding a divorce. This time Kazim Bey has crossed the line. He told your grandfather to apologize to Seyran, otherwise they would end the marriage. Ferit says he’ll call back. Gulsah asks if something bad happened. Ferit apologizes and says he must go. She asks for more info, but he tells her he’ll call her. He rushes off.
The Sanli women wait at home on pins and needles. Esme asks Hattuc, do you think it would be a good idea for you to call Halis ağa? What if there was a problem? Don’t even say this, Hattuc replies, how could I dare call him? I’m ashamed of the decision the father and daughter made. It’s a disgrace. After this, there’s no way back. She’ll be alone the rest of her life. What’s the point of complaining now?
Suna notes it’s been a while since Dad left. He should be back by now. There’s pounding at the door. It’s not Kazim… it’s Ferit! Esme asks why did you come? Ferit looks right at Seyran as he enters, I’ve come to put an end to your nonsense. Why else would I come?
Hattuc spits as Ferit passes her, tüh! A curse upon your face! May it wither! Ferit glares at her. She asks him, did it just occur to you to come to the door now? What’s the point of showing up if it’s already too late? Esme tells auntie to hold off, Seyran will answer. And Seyran says how do you have the nerve to come to this house? Can you even look at my mother?
Ferit approaches Seyran and grabs her arm. Come on, we’re going. She fights him off. Is this a joke, she asks. I’m not coming back! He replies, Seyran, I said we’re leaving. He points his finger, listen, this time I really will hurt you. Suna steps in, Ferit, wait, my sister doesn’t want to go. Give her some time. Ferit yells at Suna—shut up! There is no later, Suna! Only now! He turns to Seyran again. Now, you’re coming with me. Don’t you see how far this has gotten? Walk!
Ferit grabs Seyran again. She pushes him off. I can do whatever I want, Ferit! You should have thought about it sooner. I won’t go. Leave. Ferit stands his ground. Kazim comes off the elevator in a good mood. He puts his key in the door and hears the commotion inside. Hattuc warns that Kazim will be back any minute. Ferit shouts—let your Kazim Aga come if he wants. Do you think I’m scared?
#83 part 7
Kazim enters the apartment. Ferit says, I’m not scared of anyone. Come on, we’re leaving. Ferit picks up Seyran and puts her over his shoulder, like he did once before. The ladies try to stop him. Everything stops when Kazim enters the room. What the hell is going on here? I came to take Seyran, Ferit answers, what’s wrong?
He wants to drive me crazy, Kazim says, he still asks what’s wrong. Listen, that’s not going to happen. You’re such a treacherous, vile, SOB. You’re like an onion, the more layers we remove, the more layers of filth and lies appear. Who do you think you are? Kazim throws his jacket to the floor. Who are you to raise your hand to my daughter? Which hand did you use? Do you want me to break it now? Tell me what I should do!
Ferit replies, don’t confuse me with yourself, Kazim Ağa. You’re the one who does those things. Kazim says, what is he talking about? What’s this? You think you can talk to me like this? Seyran is alarmed—Ferit, please leave. Ferit shouts at her—Seyran! I’m not going anywhere without you!
Kazim shouts at Ferit to shut up. Whose house are you in? Did your grandfather teach you to yell like that? Your grandfather’s word doesn’t apply to me anymore. My daughter is staying. Get out. Let the Korhans come and take the girl. Kazim points at Ferit, look, my daughter will not go with you, hear me?
Seyran is worried. Ferit, you have my answer, please go. Kazim tells Ferit to get out again. Don’t make me mad. Leave! Get the f*ck out of here! Do you think you’re a real man? Ferit is seeing red and answers, I’m not, but you are a man, right, Kazim Ağa? This apartment, this land, do you really think you’re a great man, shamelessly selling your daughter for these things? That’s manly?
Kazim delivers a slap and Ferit falls, right at Seyran’s feet. The ladies are stunned. [ha, Esme who recently spit at Ferit, cries now.] I think Kazim even surprised himself. Ferit stays down. He wipes blood off his mouth.
And we are out.
I can’t commit regularly, but I’ll do Wed night. It might not post until noon Thursday.
That leaves Thursday night I think. Novelera tonight (Tuesday), l’ll do Wed, Dondi will do Friday.
Hoping some brave soul will try Thursday.
Babachita
I needed a change, and I’ve been watching Ask Yeniden. It’s silly and funny with lots of familiar faces including Bugra Gulsoy and Taner Levent. It makes me laugh! I think it was made over ten years ago. The Mujer actress ıs the lead. Turkısh wıth Eng captıons. Enough to keep up wıth the crazy plot.
Babachıta
The trailer looks cute. Where did you find the English captions? It also ran somewhere in Spanish as Volver A Amar on Dailymotion - not sure there are subtitles there. It's from about 2015-16, and is a remake of an earlier version.
Good luck! The story has lots of slapstick humor, but I like the actors and it’s fun to see them younger and being silly!
Babachita
Martes
Part 1 of 3
Cihan tells Sadakat that he told Boran everything. And that he wasn’t going to leave Alya. If Boran wants to live in the mansion, he’ll take Alya and Deniz and move somewhere else. Alya is listening. When Boran misses Deniz, he’ll bring him to visit. And, if he prefers to leave the country, he’ll help arrange that. We can, of course, predict Sada’s reaction, insisting Alya is Boran’s wife. Cihan agrees that that’s the case legally, but she no longer loves him. He also says that no one asked for her opinion.
Boran has a meltdown. Everyone rushes to his side except Alya. Oh, please. Sada tells him he’ll get his wife and son back. He sobs that Alya doesn’t love him anymore. Who did this to me? Who stole my life? Significant looks between Kaya and Cihan. Alya recommends a sedative so that Boran can sleep.
Boran isn’t quite sedated yet. He tells Gurgun that the ones who tried to kill him weren’t the Bulgarians, right? Gurgun says that no, they weren’t. Boran tells him that no one in the family can learn about the Bulgarians. Gurgun agrees. [But I’d bet the farm they’ll show up, maybe with guns blazing later on.]
Sadakat starts ranting that Cihan has to renounce Alya. You can’t betray your brother and your family.
In his “office” Cihan starts breaking up a chair and bashing it into things. Alya comes in. They agree that neither was promised a bed of roses. They seem to agree that at least they’re both strong enough to withstand the hard things coming. She says that she’ll move to another bedroom, but this doesn’t mean she’s giving up. Cihan says he knows she’ll be back to this room because she’s his wife. They embrace, but I’m disappointed there’s no kiss.
In the morning Alya comes in her PJ’s to get clothes for work. She asks if the bed was comfy, and Cihan grins and says he slept on the sofa. Boran is still sleeping.
Cihan grills Gurgun about Boran’s accident. If Boran was conscious after that, then why wasn’t he, Cihan, told about it. Gurgun says he had already told Cihan he’d hide Boran if anything happened. Cihan replies that Gurgun didn’t tell him that Boran said that after the accident. My brother told you at the accident that you were to hide him. And so as to conceal this, you took someone’s life. I’d have wanted him to go to the hospital. Alya would have known he lived. She wouldn’t have to divorce. He wouldn’t have spent a year in a coma, wouldn’t have lost his family. Gurgun says he needed to protect Boran. But Cihan insists he could have done it better.
Martes
Part 2 of 3
Another testy meal at the Albora table. Sada insinuates that Alya gave Boran a strong sedative on purpose, maybe hoping he wouldn’t wake up. Ummu sticks up for Alya! Nare gets a call that Sahin is out of intensive care and into a hospital room. Sada says she’ll drag Nare home if she tries to return to where Sahin lives (with Ecmel).
Cihan reminds his mother that he still plans to have Alya as his wife. She insists that Alya went to another bedroom because of feeling guilty. We see that Boran is up and eavesdropping. Cihan tells her she has to tell him about Ecmel. How can I tell him that the reason he’s in that bed was Ecmel. Boran leaves without hearing the “who’s your daddy” discussion. He takes off in a car. Of course there’s a gun in the glove compartment. This is a dizi, after all.
Nare, Zerrin, and Fidan come into Sahin’s hospital room. There’s a warm moment of his being grateful for their love until Demir, the guy I’d most like to see shot in the head, walks right in. He’s come to tell Sahin that his father was the one who ordered Boran to be killed. And he also wanted to kill Deniz. They eventually get him out of there. But Sahin gets up and walks right out of the hospital.
Sahin goes home, gets his gun, and calls for his father. He tells him he’s no longer his father. How could you harm an innocent child? Sahin orders him to get out. He betrayed his own family. Sahin is pointing his gun at Ecmel, and Ecmel dares him to do it. And, as I suspected, Fidan, Nare, Zerrin and Alya rush in before Sahin can shoot. It’s way too early for Ecmel to go down.
But Boran rushes in. Ecmel is gob smacked. How is it that you’re alive? Boran says that he has an account to settle. Ecmel babbles, and Boran tells him he robbed him of his life. Rats! Cihan rushes in and grabs the gun. Ecmel says he wouldn’t have done it if he’d known. He blurts it out. Sahin staggers. What are you saying? I’m your father. Of course, Sada has gotten there by the magic dizi transporter, similar to telenovela express. She can’t lie. Boran collapses. After everyone leaves, Ecmel is so relieved Boran is alive, but he jumps to the conclusion that Cihan and Sadakat kept his being alive a secret.
Sahin is back in his hospital bed and figures out that this is what Mine knew. He wants to know why Nare didn’t tell him that Boran is his brother.
Martes
Part 3 of 3
Boran is in the Living Room with Sada and Cihan. Alya arrives. Boran glares at her. You made sure that my son didn’t know about me. Alya: What? You hid my son. Cihan objects. Boran then says that it’s not Alya’s fault. He turns on Sadakat. You gave me a life full of lies. The man I thought was my father, Azem, was my uncle. Did he know? Of course he knew, says Sada. She goes on to say that son of a demon pushed her off a cliff while she was pregnant with him. Azem rescued her. Azem raised him.
Looking a bit demented he says that he killed Suleyman to avenge his father. Cihan tells Boran that he regrets it, isn’t that true? I knew you would. Know how I know that. You ran into this mansion with a gun in your hand after shooting Suleyman. I saw the regret in your eyes. I realized you’d taken on a task you wouldn’t be able to bear. But who wanted you to do this? Who gave you this idea? You shot him, and our lives became a living hell. I’ll also remind you that Azem, our father, never had favorites. He loved all of us equally.
Boran asks if that’s why Cihan was put in charge. Cihan, in a gentle, rueful manner, reminds Boran that he never wanted it. Boran: No, they didn’t want me raised for that. They didn’t want me to have a gun or be in fights. They didn’t want me to be a leader like you. Sada interrupts. It wasn’t Akem. I raised Cihan for the way he’d be. And I raised you. Boran: Because I was Ecmel’s right? You didn’t want a son of the devil governing Albora, right? She doesn’t deny it.
Kaya says that his father saved his mother and Boran himself. He gave you a new life.
So, if Ecmel had known, he wouldn’t have tried to have me killed. I never would have ended up this way. I wouldn’t have lost Alya and my son if you’d have told the truth. I want everything back. He tells Cihan that Alya is his wife. Deniz is his son. They belong to me, and I won’t let anyone take my family.
We end with Alya’s shocked and horrified face.
Howdy from the Alamo City CarayCaray Family. Here's my super-short recap of last night's episode.
*Aurelio & Co., bask in the success of taking full control of Primero Banco HQ.
*Cifuentes & Alfaro scheming & plotting to retaliate against Los Casillas.
*Alfaro visits Slippery Mauricio at the jail & it's implied that Mauricio will be released soon.
*Gullible David is still an uppity blathering idiot: Enough Said!
*Constanza gets a visit from Dalila. I've got a feeling something dangerous & sinister is brewing.
*Hothead Diana still a triggered hothead LOL.
Recapping
Babachita - I already volunteered to do tonight’s (Wednesday’s) recap. I could do Thursday instead. Either one is okay but let me know so we don’t double do!
Maggie
Excellent recap Novelera! Magic dizi teleporter - love it!
The desert climate must be very health-giving because we have Boran fresh from a one-year coma and Sahin just out of surgery after having blown a hole in his guts - both up and lively and ready to kill. It’s amazing that all the other robust characters can’t get their guns away from them.
It’s a pity Sahin wasn’t in a hospital gown that ties up the back. That would have added another level of entertainment to his scenes. But no, he was in loungewear in his hospital bed. Convenient.
I wonder what’s up with the Bulgarians. Maybe Boran had some side hustle? That would just add to his being a bad husband choice for Alya.
I’m not enjoying his voiceover actor. With all the others it’s seamless - i feel like the cast is naturally speaking Spanish. But Boran’s voice seems artificial and I’m not sure why. Too deep? Emoting too little or too much?
Maggie
Anastasia, in case you're checking the blog. From your comment about the Brewers game, I think you may have attended the 22-0 blowout of the Seattle Mariners. That game must have run long! My San Francisco Giants can only dream of scoring a huge number of wins. They've repeated the pattern all season: start out reasonably well and fall apart in the last few innings, mostly due to a woeful cast of relievers.
I'd love to see the Brewers win it all, especially if they trounce the ^&%$@ Dodgers along the way.
Lejos - I was thinking the other day that all the Spanish voice actors seemed natural in this one. Yay! Usually, there is one clunky actor. Being an episode behind, I hadn't heard Boran enough to notice it. Of course, his whole presence is bothersome. His eyes bug me. We probably won't see the actor smile.
- Yes, Novelera - that is the Brewers game we attended. But we left after the 7th, when the score was only 12-0. I heard that Seattle put
in a position player to pitch the eighth inning. Hoping we can beat the Dodgers in the playoffs like we can 8n the regular season.
Thanks for the recap, novelera. It’s good to have you back with us.
The translations are not always accurate. Anastasia noted that Boran asked about “the boy” but in the Turkish, Boran used the word “oğlum” which means “my son.” And Vurgun is Vurgun, not Gurgun.
Lol, what’s the big deal about separate rooms for CihAl? They don’t share a bed and have marital relations. They kissed twice, with their mouths tightly shut and lips pressed against the other. All this thwarted passion, maybe that’s the real reason Cihan broke the chair.
I can’t stand the Spanish song they play for CihAl.
Song after Cihan destroyed the chair: Hasret/Longing - Sezen Aksu
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWaBVwT5B6g
Edit: Sada was pleased as punch when she saw Alya heading to Deniz’s bedroom.
Edited out an advert. Kadir and Pakize in the kitchen. He makes tea because he couldn’t sleep due to the Boran issues. She makes tost with a certain brand of cheese. He gets flirty, she gets annoyed. He wants tost too. She gives him half. Nice cheese pull on the tost. It’s delicious! It’s a cute scene.
Edit: next morning Pakize says she checked on Deniz and saw Alya there. Alya told her they separated rooms. Muzzafer warns her to shut up. If Sada hears, Kadir will have to get slapped for you again. Kadir says he’d take it no problem. [They edited the previous slap scene.] They give their opinions on the Cihan-Alya-Boran triangle. Pakize gives an example—what if i were married to Kadir... Kadir starts to choke on his food.
Muzzafer blows up—God forbid! Kadir wonders what’s wrong with that. Muzzafer says they are like brother and sister. Impossible! Pakize goes back to the example... what if we were married and had a child. Kadir exclaims and jumps for joy. She continues, then we get divorced. Kadir sticks out his tongue. She says, are we supposed to live together just because we have a child?
Ummu gets in the act. For example, Muzzafer cheats on me. Another uproar. She continues, am I going to be with the man who cheated on me? No! Muzzafer is disgusted by this talk and his breakfast is ruined. It seems the consensus is that Cihan and Alya should remain married. End edits.
IIRC some thought Sadakat was nicer to Alya. Last night she ripped into her again. She accused her of having no heart. I guess she forgot that Ayla has only one kidney and gave the other is with Boran.
There hasn’t been one Turkish episode without at least one person brandishing or shooting a gun.
Has anyone told Boran yet that he got a new kidney from Alya? That seems like important information. Not "whose you're daddy" important, but important. Maybe it would help him chill out a little bit. Or they could get him therapy. Is Devin from La Familia available?
Fortunately, Turkish people are nearly indestructible, walking around days after major trauma. I was in bed for a week once, and it was major effort afterwards to walk around the block. And I didn't have to do stairs or try to shoot someone!
Maybe Alya should bring in the Bulgarians. I don't like where Boran is going with all this talk.
K
Babachita, I watched Aşk Yeniden. I enjoyed it. It was on Telemundo many years ago as Volver a Amar. I started it there and quickly found it in Turkish. I don’t remember a lot of the smaller details.
As you said, the YouTube ccs aren’t great, but you get the idea. Turkish is a bit confusing to translate to English. There are no gender pronouns. You get third person from the verb ending. Or there’s the generic pronoun, “o”. It all can mean he/she/it. You have to translate it from context to get the gender. Auto translate doesn’t understand that.
The ccs make me laugh, which fits right in in this funny tale! I needed a break and seeing several familiar faces playing funny is entertaining. The Telemundo showing was probably before I started watching tn/dizis regularly.
Thanks for the explanation about the language. I keep starting learning it and get caught up in something else. So, I just try to get some new vocab for now!
I love hearing the music and rhythm of the words even without understanding it.
Babachita
Wednesday August 19th
Boran has made up his mind. Alya is his wife and Deniz is his son and that’s that. He wants his family back. He tells Alya “You are my wife.” Nope, says Alya. He tells her she is by law. Cihan points out she doesn’t love him anymore. Boran thinks they wish he was dead. This is not going well.
But, says Kaya, Cihan snuck you out of Istanbul! But, says Nare, Alya even donated her kidney to save you! This last surprises him. Alya tells him she she’s not the same and just doesn’t love him anymore. Cihan tells him to divorce her. No, says Boran.
Cihan advises him to go back to his original name, he’ll protect him, but Alya will divorce him. People get to pick who they want to be with and she’s chosen.
Romantic interlude! Cihan has taken Alya to the same fancy restaurant in Mardin he took her to way back in our story. The one where he proposed because he had to and she had a fit. They laugh and reminisce sweetly and actually get to enjoy a meal without some huge family explosion. Cihan says their path will be difficult, but it’s pure. They plan to divorce and then remarry and Alya even suggests another child. Are they (blush) actually hinting that lovemaking is in their future? (My question: why haven’t they before? They’re married after all.) (My other question: why do they have to divorce? I don’t get it.) Anyway, she says next time they’re at the wedding table she will shout Accepto! I will be able to sleep in your arms, I can say everything I feel.
They arrive home and look ruefully up at the mansion. Cihan says his lawyer is drawing up the divorce papers. Tomorrow they’ll tell Deniz together about his daddy. They hug but don’t kiss. Drat.
Nare has been babysitting Deniz. Alya with Cihan goes to get all her things from her old room. The help have put everything in suitcases, Cihan’s clothes are already in the drawers. Both look around the room sadly. Apparently this is cause for mourning – the whole staff stand and watch sympathetically as Alya and Cihan, who has her suitcases, walk down one staircase and over to the other staircase and up to Deniz’s room where she’ll be staying. Why the long faces? Sadakat wants to know. They’re just doing what they should, she sniffs.
Ecmel’s wife is in bed, with Zerrin sitting next to her. Zerrin says she doesn’t want to go back to Demir. Mom says she has to, and also she knows Zerrin never had relations with him. Zerrin: How do you know? Mom: We older women know stuff. Zerrin has a plan!
Ad.
The three siblings are hanging out in the mancave. Cihan tells the others they’re getting divorced. Kaya thinks Boran is just stressed, and later he’ll understand. Cihan really wants to know why Boran wanted to be taken away and hidden after the accident. Why did he leave Alya there? Sadakat enters and says you’re just trying to blame Boran. You guys just don’t understand.
Now we see Sadakat talking to Boran, telling him Alya has left Cihan’s room and they will divorce. She understands Boran’s mad at her but she just couldn’t tell him he’s Ecmel’s son.
Boran looks tragically out over the balustrade. He wants to see his son. Gurgon tells him he should keep his fake identity, move to another country, but Boran says he wants Alya. Gurgon reminds him the Bulgarians don’t mess around.
Happy times in the kitchen: The household help is there and also our two favorite henchies. They’re having a good time with Deniz, who has faked them out with a stone egg that looks just like a real one. Cihan comes in and plays along a bit.
Alya and Cihan take Deniz up to his room and they sit together on the bed, starting to ease into telling him about his not-dead daddy. Here comes Boran staggering up the stairs! Nobody can hold him back, seems like. All those people are no match for a guy fresh out of a coma. Cihan has come out and says wait, but Boran breaks free and calls out to his son. Deniz says who’s calling my name? He escapes Alya and rushes out and stops dead, his eyes popping out.
Maggie
Howdy from the Alamo City CarayCaray Family. Here's my super-short recap of last night's episode & it is very super-short:
*We see Reynaldo & Amanda (Remember them from 2 years ago) are at the casino & Rutila is also at the casino as well, but she's confronted by Castillo.
*Romina wearing a camera earlier in the episode, where Castillo sees the activities inside the casino.
*Aurelio & Co., enjoying the new digs of downtown Mexico City.
*Armando suggesting marriage to Dalila. What could possibly go wrong?
*Constanza: The clock is ticking for you!
*We see Consuelo showing her HOT sexy naked body 😗
Alya and Cihan have to divorce and remarry because their current marriage is invalid. Alya is an inadvertent bigamist. She could do two divorces in one day, as she has to divorce Boran, too. Although Boran is contesting his divorce, so I suppose it will take longer.
Thanks for the recap.
But there is plan B in which Boran keeps his fake identity which would keep him safe from the Bulgarians. I’ve never met a Bulgarian that I know of but now I’m scared.
Maggie
Thanks for the recap, Maggie!
Slight edit: Before they left for dinner, Cihan told Nare to stay with Deniz and lock the door. Tell Kaya, too, don’t let anyone in. Boran shouts at Alya and Cihan as they head to the car. Alya, you’re my wife! Cihan, where are you taking her? He picks up a flower pot and throws it off the terrace. I will take my son, my blood, by force if necessary!
Song as CihAl drive: Mühürledim Seni Kalbime /I Sealed You in My Heart - Hande Mehan
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgo75dA3hME
Lyrics in drop down can be translated.
No, they didn’t play the Spanish song at dinner.
Song: Heba Olan Dünler/Wasted Days – Berrin Keskin & Şerif Ali Boztepe
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMPUyvqkJmo
Lyrics are pinned in the comments and can be translated.
Another child, huh? Didn’t Cihan promise Deniz there would never be another child? IIRC, Deniz had a tantrum over it and he stopped talking to Cihan. novelera, I also raised a son and now I have 2 grandsons. I accept kids can be kids. And then they try to push the limits. And then I reach my limit. IMHO they indulge Deniz way too much and it irks me. It’s unfortunate the boy can’t go to school or have playmates.
Edit: Fidan and Zerrin return home from the hospital. Ecmel is outside waiting and asks about Sahin. Fidan attacks him and Zerrin has to separate them. She calls him a child killer. [could refer to both Deniz and Boran.] Ecmel says he’s still alive. I didn’t kill him. [Deniz and Boran] Demir walks into the middle of this. Of course he wants to know who they are talking about. Ecmel babbles something about Sahin almost dying and Fidan is blaming him.
Demir doesn’t look like he’s buying it at first. Then he tells Ecmel, I thought Sahin would kill you, but thankfully you’re alive and well. He went crazy after you kidnapped the boy. Demir wants Zerrin to come home. She wants to stay until Sahin comes home. He says okay, then I’ll stay here too. She says he can’t stay. Ecmel says why not? He’s your husband. He’ll stay with you. Zerrin says he can’t. Demir asks why. Fidan pipes up, because I’m staying with her.
Really, Demir says, then I’ll stay with my father in law. Ecmel blows up—you’ve all gone insane! He tells Fidan, your place is by my side and her (Zerrin) place is by her husband. Fidan tells Ecmel to go hug his pillow. You think I’ll step into your room now? She tells Demir—there are no empty rooms… goodbye. He doesn’t go. She threatens him. Demir replies, I won’t say anything out of respect. And he will come back for Zerrin tomorrow. He goes.
They also edited the staff gossiping in the kitchen. Kadir thinks that Boran will turn bad. After all, he’s the son of two wicked people. The Antichrist would be no match for them. We are dealing with a new species, he says, I hope my worst fears don’t come true.
There were a few other small edits but they weren’t interesting or important.
Dondi - thank you so much for the bits they edited out. Too bad about them! They’re editing important scenes. I feel ripped off.
So Kadir thinks Boran will turn bad? He’s already a complete nutcase. I feel sure he wasn’t like this before or Alya wouldn’t have married him. I wonder if it’s the shock of his new circumstances or if the accident and coma scrambled his brain.
Maggie
Thanks, Dondi for the music links! I watched a show for a bit online in Turkish (I like to hear the original languages) and the intro song was very pretty. Much more interesting than the only Mexican song in Turkey (because they seem to only have the one).
I'm really liking Fidan. She always had gumption, being the only one to argue with Sadakhat, but now she's standing up to Ecmel too. I wish she had defended Zerrin more BEFORE she got stuck with Demir, but better late than never. And hopefully the new plan takes place before the wedding. I don't get Ipek's obsession with Kaya (he's just not that into her) but she doesn't deserve to be left at the altar.
K
<< Home
© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.


