Monday, July 27, 2026

Daytime TNs... Y Mas (#1), Week of July 27, 2026

Welcome to page 1 of Daytime TNs! This page is to give those who are watching daytime TNs on any channel a place to discuss the TNs aired prior to 7Pm. If you would like to contribute a recap of just some highlights for a daytime TN, I’m sure there are those who watch the same TNs that would appreciate it.


11-1:00 PM: Carita de Angel (Unimas)   

11:30-12:00 PM Reina de Corazones (Telemundo)

1-2:00 PM: La Duena

2-3:00 PM: La Mentira

3-4:00 PM: Que Bonito Amor

4-5:00 PM: La Herencia, un legado de Amor

5-6:00 PM: Nuevo Rico, Nuevo Pobre


Kara Para Ask - YouTube

Labels: ,


Comments:
kpa

Thanks, Darcy. I’m sorry you had an awful episode but your excellent recap made it easier to bear. You had me laughing a lot.

I also get a kick out of Fatih calling Huso “grandpa”. I don’t know exactly how Huso found out about Tayyar, Elif, and Nilu. They didn’t show it. But it must have been through that guard Fatih threatened. I think he also helped to smuggle out the document. Thinking Sami got it from Fatih, the guard took it from Sami and then it got to Omer. Beanie time.

Here’s what Nedret said on the phone in Turkish: If she [Ipek] said anything before she died, mentioned my name, if she gave it, believe me, I'll burn you all. I'll burn you along with myself.

Ipek was such a tragic character. This was bad. I also wondered why she would have gone without backup. And why didn’t she call for help immediately? Yagiz is an orphan at a young age. How sad.

Nilufer will always be annoying to me.

 

OT
Darcy: Get well!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder