Monday, August 24, 2026
TELEMUNDO Y MÁS (#1): El Señor de los Cielos, Lejos de ti, Golden Boy y Más: Week of August 24, 2026
Here are the current telenovelas (all times are Eastern Daylight Time):
9 -10PM El Señor de los Cielos 10 (final season)
10-11PM Lejos de ti (season 2)
Yali Capkini/Golden Boy
Everyone is welcome to join in the conversation. Since discussions of all the novelas share the same page, please remember to put the name of the telenovela you're referring to at the top of your post, so readers can easily find the conversations they're looking for.
By common agreement, this group DOES NOT discuss previews, trailers, or any other plot information not found in a current or past episode of the current production. Spoilers WILL be removed by the admin. This includes reference to earlier productions of the story, and even the original novel. Thanks for your cooperation!
Labels: golden, lejos, senor10, telemundo
Howdy from the Alamo City CarayCaray Family. Here's my super-short recap of this evening's episode 😎👍🇺🇸🇵🇭🇵🇷🇰🇷🇧🇷
*Rutila, Isidro, Isturiz & Co., having a good time at the big fancy casino.
*Hothead Diana showing Amanda some dresses for her to wear.
*We see flashbacks of Amanda arguing with the late Mommy Dearest AKA Goldie Locks.
*Cifuentes making out with one of the young escorts.
*Crazy Lucy pointing the BIGLY gun at Aurelio, but she ultimately caves & backs down LOL.
*Isturiz making out Romina. Since Isturiz & Co., know that Romina is a DEA agent, I wonder how long before her cover gets blown? 🤔
Monday, August 24, Series 2, Episode 24 - Part 1
"Una Sorpresa Inesperada" (An Unexpected Surprise)
Thanks to everyone who did recaps last week! I watched a mini-marathon of 5 episodes from Sunday night through Monday night. I was amused by the restaurant scene when Cihan was looking forward to "fuller hugs" with Alya when they remarry. Alya said the same with her, and that all got past the censors.
I have Dolly Parton's "Jolene" on repeat as I type this. RIP.
As Monday's episode begins, Boran is barging into Deniz and Alya's room without knocking, as Alya is getting dressed. Deniz' room used to be Boran's old room. Alya asks Boran to leave but he won't. Cihan has to kick him out. An argument ensues as to where Boran will stay and if he can have Deniz stay with him. Alya says she spent a whole year fighting to keep Deniz with her, and she is not going to give him up now. Cihan has to tell Boran to act like a decent man. Eventually, Deniz comes and Cihan asks Deniz to show Boran his room.
At the Baybar mansion, Zerrin looks at her plane ticket, and puts it away when she hears Demir coming. Zerrin tells him she has a celebration at college. She took first place in her class. Demir has a meeting and can't go. He would have changed the meeting if she had told him earlier.
At dinner at the Cihan mansion, Deniz clicks his tongue to say "no" in the local way to a question. He picked up the habit from Cihan. Boran, who had lived in Canada for at least 5 years, said it was rude to click the tongue. Also, Boran wants to serve his food himself instead of letting the household servants do it. Cihan makes a point of asking Pakize serve him water. (So after his sojourn abroad, he is rejecting local customs. Acting like Alya did when she first got there.) [Shades of Matthew Crawley rejecting servants when he first started in the Downton Abbey world.]
At the dinner, Kaya and Ipek's wedding is discussed. It's tomorrow. Cihan says that Boran is to stay secluded, and Deniz is not to tell anyone that Boran is here.
The college ceremony is held. Ipek is second in the class. She gives a speech in thanks for her award and mentions that she is getting married to Kaya the next day. This is really directed at Zerrin, who is in the audience. Kaya has been staring at Zerrin since she arrived. Zerrin gets her award at first in the class and gives a subtle goodbye speech in thanks.
Back at the konak mansion, that night, Alya is in the kitchen starting to make tea when Cihan comes in. Cihan says he likes this surprise to run into Alya in the kitchen. In fact, he likes surprises. So does Alya. They have a pleasant time. Then Boran comes in to the kitchen and has a fit that the two of them are together, unchaperoned. He says even though the two of them are legally married, Alya is not Cihan's wife. Other people come in to the kitchen.
Just then, a man comes to the front gate of the mansion right then, asking for Alya to help a local woman to give birth. Alya grabs her doctor's bag and goes. Cihan decides to go with her. Kadir is driving, with Muzaffir. They arrive at the man's house. The woman giving birth is missing. Surprise! It's just after midnight, and it's a birthday party for Cihan. Kadir and Muzaffir come in, followed by Kaya, Nare, Sahin, Umu and Pakize. Alya had helped the woman give a healthy birth that afternoon, and she set up this surprise party at their house. There was too much tension at the Albora mansion to have a relaxed birthday party.
Back at the Albora mansion, Alya gives Cihan a bracelet with various symbols commemorating their love. Cihan moves into kiss her. She stops him with some comment.
Lejos - 8/24/2026, S2, Ep 30 - Part 2
Kaya's wedding day dawns. He doesn't come downstairs. Cihan finds him sitting on his bedroom floor, drunk. Kaya says that he can't say "yes" if he is sober. Cihan, Kadir and Alya work on sobering Kaya up.
Zerrin grabs her wedding rings (to hock?) from where she had stored them, and her passport. She goes to Fidan's house. Zerrin says goodbye to her mother and tells Fidan that she can't visit Zerrin in Frankfurt or wherever Zerrin ends up, for fear that Demir would then find out where Zerrin is.
Demir later shows up at the Ecmel mansion. No one but Ecmel is home. Unbeknown to either of them, Sahin and Fidan have gone to the airport with Zerrin. Then Demir gets a phone call. Some man at the airport sees Zerrin there and calls Demir and tells him that Zerrin is at the airport in Mardin. Demir heads to the airport.
At Cihan's mansion, Ipek and her family have arrived. There is a lot of hubbub as the mansion is decorated and both families put on their fancy clothes. As everything is getting ready, Boran pokes his head out of his room. He tells his family that he is tired of living secretly. (This from a man who wanted to hide after the accident.)
Cihan goes to Kaya's room to see how Kaya is progressing. Cihan has to do Kaya's tie. Kaya voices his reluctance to get married. The room door is open, and Ipek, in her wedding dress, overhears Kaya. (Presumably, Ipek is coming to Kaya's room because for Turkish and other Asian weddings, the bride and groom walk in to the ceremony together.) Cihan and Alya catch Ipek outside. Cihan tells Ipek that no, Kaya won't forget Zerrin. In fact, Cihan tells Ipek that the baby Zerrin is carrying is Kaya's. [Wanna bet that Kaya finds in tonight's episode? Hopefully before "I do's" are said.]
Based on Telemundo's website, this Friday, August 28, "Lejos" is pre-empted by a Telemundo news special about the Mexican singer Juan Gabriel on the ten-year anniversary of his death. Luckily for Steve and others, "El Senor De Los Cielos" is not pre-empted.
Thanks for the recap, Anastasia. Great asides.
Maggie, Alya wears clothing from the sponsors. Some international brands and some Turkish. She might wear a lot of Zara.
I read the comments about divorce on the previous page. From what I’ve gathered through dizi viewing, for an uncontested divorce the couple needs to be married for at least one year. The judge can approve the divorce at the hearing, but it’s not official until the paperwork is completed and that takes a few weeks. After it’s finalized, there is a two week window where the couple can change their minds.
As for Zerrin, didn’t she agree to marry Demir on the condition he did nothing to harm Kaya? And he would keep the secret that the baby is Kaya’s. Ha, Kaya is the only one who doesn’t know yet. I also think he might find out at the wedding and run to the airport. And he will run into Demir there too.
They cut the reception after the award ceremony. Zerrin & fam at one table and Ipek & fam with Kaya at another. Nare and Sahin go to congratulate Ipek. The talk briefly about the impending wedding. Of course, Kaya and Zerrin look sad. They catch the eye of the other and Ipek notices Kaya looking. Ipek takes Kaya’s arm and says, let’s go congratulate them. Ipek congratulates Zerrin—you deserved it.
Zerrin returns the congrats. Kaya gives his congrats and tells her, you were always first in class in high school too. I was left second. Everything continues where it left off. Zerrin smiles and thanks him. She wishes them happiness on the wedding and hugs Ipek, who is caught off guard. Wow, it’s kind of a long hug. Neyse… Sahin says let’s go, everyone says good night.
Demir shows up at the reception with a bouquet for Zerrin. He’s sorry he missed the ceremony, congratulates her, and hands her the flowers. Fidan, Sahin, and Nare leave. Demir sees Kaya at his table and glares at him. Kaya glares back. Zerrin asks Demir to let it go. He does and they leave.
Edit: Alya reads “Küçük Prens” (The Little Prince) to Deniz at bedtime. He asks her if she’s going to stay in his room tonight. She says yes. He asks if she’s not getting along with Cihan. She says no, it’s that Dad is working late and I didnt want to be alone. [We heard Alya tell Cihan this in the kitchen. ] She asks, don’t you want me here? He teases her with a maybe. She tickles him. Then kisses him goodnight.
They cut Cihan’s birthday celebration. There’s singing and dancing. It’s nice. Here is the YouTube clip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzA6l6UeNus
You can get auto translated English CCs.
Edit: Sadakat is waiting on the terrace for everyone when they return from the “medical emergency”. Pakize notes that Sada hasn’t slept and looks like a zombie standing there. Sada gives them the third degree. Alya says the birth took long but all is well. Sada questions the staff. Cihan says they went to visit relatives. Ummu says her mother was sick. Kaya volunteers, I was at the award ceremony with Ipek and then we took a little walk afterwards.
Sada seems satisfied and everyone says goodnight. But she waits on the terrace to make sure everyone goes to their respective rooms. Cihan tells her, will you continue questioning? Don’t you see Alya went to her room. You can end your shift. They say goodnight.
#85 part 1
Rewinds: Orhan goes to Ifakat for help with Seyfer. She won’t help. She’s pleased with the way things are going. Sefika wants Sultan to withdraw her complaint against Abidin. She won’t do it. Ferit asks Sultan to come to his room.
Hattuc (Hatice) calls Halis. He has to ready himself before taking the call. He answers with a curt, “alo”. She responds, Halis, how are you? Are you okay? He answers, have you not heard or seen what your nephew did? Is it possible to be okay? What right does he have to disrespect me? How dare he hit my grandson.
You know Kazim, Hattuc says, he’s a hothead. When he was a child, his father always beat him with a piece of wood. But I’m sure your spoiled grandson hasn’t told you why Kazim slapped him. It’s embarrassing to hear he accused Kazim of selling his daughter to you for a house and a plot of land. Halis warns, first, watch how you speak about my grandson. And second, did he lie? Wasn’t Kazim trying to grab something from day one?
What is that supposed to mean, Hattuc asks. You heard me, Halis replies angrily, who is Kazim to humiliate my grandson and insult my family? Tell your nephew if I don’t cut off his hand by the root it’s only for your sake. But don’t think I hold you in high regard anymore.
Hattuc, answers, if you truly held me in high regard, I wouldn’t have rotted away in Antep. I once told you your grandson turned out to be braver than you, but I was wrong. Turns out neither of you are worth a penny. Hattuc hangs up and tosses her phone on the bed. Halis put his phone down and sweeps his arm across his desk, sending his tools flying. Hattuc cries and Esme comforts her.
As requested, Sultan brings Ferit a soda. He takes a sip, she turns to go. He puts the glass down and thanks her. She turns back. I heard what happened with Abidin, he says, you will drop the complaint. She fires back, I’m sorry, I won’t. He tried to kill me. Ferit cuts her off. Sultan, I have a lot of problems right now. I don’t have time for this nonsense. She repeats, nonsense? He tried to kill me! He has to pay!
Ferit explains, Abidin has gotten into a lot of trouble because of me. If you don’t drop the complaint, there will be serious consequences. You will drop it. Do what I ask. Ferit gets up from the couch and approaches Sultan. Do you understand, Sultan? I want this to be over. You will do this for me.
Sultan says alright, I will. Under one condition. And if you are willing, I’ll drop the complaint. Don’t worry, you won’t have to do it right away. Just promise everything will go back to the way it was. Your wife is gone. There’s nothing stopping us now. Ferit is uncomfortable and squirms. Know your place, he tells her, just drop the complaint. I said I’d drop it, she replies, but on one condition. Take your time and think about it. When you have an answer, call me. Be discreet, like you used to be. She leaves. Ferit whispers, she’s crazy.
Suna tries to sneak out but Seyran catches her. Where are you going? Suna says she wanted to check out a noise she heard outside. Seyran thinks her sister is behaving strangely. She asks, did Ferit call you? No, it wasn’t Ferit, Suna answers. Who then, Seyran asks, was it Abidin? Can I go with you? Suna says no, I need to talk to him, don’t worry, I’ll fill you in later.
Seyran is ticked. What do you want to talk about? This better not be a trick! Suna tells her she wants to discuss something private. Seyran doesn’t understand. Suna says, Abidin and I need to talk, do you understand? He’s… someone… special. Seyran gets it and gasps. Suna says, if I don’t go down, he’ll come up. Please, cover for me. Suna sneaks out the door. Seyran is shocked.
#85 part 2
Suna comes to Abidin in the parking garage. She’s not pleased with him. I called you many times, but you didn’t answer. He holds her hands. I’m here now, he says. She tells him he needs to go so he won’t get in trouble. I’ll go, he replies, but you have to hear me out first. I can’t live like this. I feel like I’m drowning without you. She cries in his arms.
Abidin says, if I didn’t know you feel the same way, I wouldn’t be here now. I would have left. I can see you love me. I can’t do this anymore, Suna cries, this isn’t going to work. I’m not strong enough… He interrupts her—I quit, Suna. She’s surprised. I argued with Ferit, he says, Ferit knows about us. He called my love for you immoral.
Suna asks, did you talk to Ifakat hanim? No, Abidin says, but I overheard her talking to you. Suna gives a big exhale. I’m not your sister’s driver anymore, he says, don’t worry though, I’ll find another job. Suna replies, don’t do this. You can’t lose your job because of me. Abi tells her she’s more important. I’m willing to give my life for you.
Suna gives him a push. Don’t say that! Who am I to you? You’ll forget about me and move on. Abidin asks, who are you? He takes a ring out of his pocket. You are the only woman I’d entrust this to [the ring was his mother’s.] I may not be able to give you a ring like Seyran’s, but this ring represents my love for you. He holds her close. I may not be able to heal your old wounds, but I’ll do my best not to open new ones. If you want, I can stand beside you and support you. If you want, I can stand by your side and be your companion. I would throw myself in front of you at the slightest sign of trouble.
Abidin gets down on one knee and holds up the ring—evlen benimle, Suna. Marry me, Suna. Allah wouldn’t let you dream of something He won’t grant you. Take this ring. Let’s make the impossible, possible together. Come. Suna catches her breath and gets down on her knee. She touches his face. Abidin… They embrace. He smiles. She holds him tightly, sobs and asks him to forgive her. Please forgive me!
Abidin lets go of her. Don’t apologize. You don’t have to answer now. Just think about it. If you turn me down after thinking about it, I promise I’ll never bother you again. I will leave your life. But keep the ring. If you don’t, I’ll never have a daughter to pass it on to. He puts the ring in Suna’s hand and closes it. He kisses her hand. Suna cries as she leaves.
Seyran nervously waits in the apartment. Suna sends a text: I’m at the door, if Dad isn’t around let me in. Seyran lets her in. What happened? What did he say? Did he offend you? Seyran helps her back to her room.
Suna has told Seyran what happened. Seyran asks, how could you keep something so important from me? Suna apologizes. I don’t need an apology, Seyran says, I tell you everything, so I don’t understand why you kept this from me. I couldn’t tell you, Suna answers. That’s not an excuse, Seyran replies, he just gave you a ring. How long has this been going on? How long have you kept this from me?
Stop, Suna says, I don’t feel well. I didn’t know how to tell you. Seyran, replies, you make it sound like I would be against you. Suna asks, you wouldn’t be? You’re not that stupid, Seyran answers, then adds, well, actually, if you weren’t so stupid you wouldn’t hide something like this from me.
Suna tells her it all happened so suddenly. We had only just started to open up to each other. Then Saffet showed up, Ferit did what he did, and you showed up here. So much happened, Suna cries, it all happened at once. Abidin and Ferit argued because of me. He quit his job. Seyran is stunned. Yes, Suna replies, he said he’s never going back.
#85 part 3
Seyran says that’s sad. Ferit would never allow it. I’m sure even if they argued, they’ll make up. Suna thinks not. Ferit isn’t thinking about Abidin right now. He (Abi) ruined his life because of me! He lost his job. He’s all on his own. Because of me. We have to do something to help him. You could call Ferit and tell him it was my fault. He’ll forgive him and take him back. Seyran hugs her crying sister. We’ll figure it out, it’s okay, Suna.
Ferit gets a message from Seyran: I need to see you tomorrow. It’s important. Ferit perks up. He says, are you regretting it now? You’re so capricious. What do you have in mind? He starts typing: everything has been said between us… then he deletes it and thinks. He texts: okay, text me when you leave your house, and I’ll meet you.
Gulgun comes to Ferit’s room. She was concerned about him. He tells her you arrived at the right time. She worries, what happened? If it’s bad news, I’ll faint. Ferit says, it’s your bride, she sent a message. She wants to meet with me tomorrow. That’s great, Gulgun replies, you’ll finally get to talk things over calmly.
That won’t be the case, Ferit says, we won’t speak calmly. First, I want to settle the score for that slap I took. Then I’ll hear her out. He warns his mom, if you’re still going to continue defending that girl, the door is there. You can leave. Gulgun sighs, that’s enough. The more I try to be understanding and calm you, the angrier you get.
How can I not be angry, Ferit replies, that idiot is only just realizing this now. She always does this. What’s going to happen tomorrow? She’ll apologize after everything we’ve been through. She’s prideful and stupid. Gulgun doesn’t like him talking about Seyran like this. Look, this happens in a marriage. Just make sure you go see her tomorrow. Things are getting ugly. She’s probably very sad.
Do you know what I want, Ferit asks, I want her to think before she acts, not after. Not when it’s already too late. She needs to learn that. Right, Gulgun answers, and since you think before you act and you reflect before you act, you need to understand that Seyran is 19. She’s still very young. She lived her whole life in Antep and then everything changed. Don’t you think you’re too demanding and hard on her? You’re both young and inexperienced. You’ll both make mistakes. You are my soul, my blood. I see you’re upset right in front of me. Don’t do this to each other. Please work it out tomorrow.
Ferit answers, I’m not sure. She owes me an apology. I’ve apologized to her many times. I hope she apologizes. She also needs to talk to Grandpa. I don’t know if he’ll forgive her. We’ll know after you make up, Gulgun replies. You’ll work this out together. Everything will be fine.
Gulgun gives Ferit a hug. Now, get some rest, and tomorrow you’ll calmly talk to your wife. Make amends. You are my dear. Turn your phone off for now. She gives him a little pinch on the chin. That’s enough, he says, holding her off. Just go so I can stretch out. Gulgun gets up and heads to the door. He calls her a pistachio (she’s wearing bright green.) Ferit settles down to sleep.
Ugh. Zerrin is on the phone, and she walks into Pelin’s room while she’s asleep. She’s speaking with Ifakat and laughing. Alright, she’ll meet with you so you can explain what to do. See you soon. Pelin wakes up. That was Ifakat Hanim? That was fast. Zerrin tells her to get up. Halis Aga wants to talk to you. We need to dress you appropriately. Pelin is excited. Are you joking? It’s no joke, Zerrin replies, but Ferit can’t know about this. Keep this a secret so he won’t try to stop you. Ifakat will confirm the time. You can talk to Ferit after you see Halis.
#85 part 4
Pelin shares a joyful hug with her mom. Then she starts to worry, what if he doesn’t like me? What if I say something wrong and humiliate myself? What will I do then? Ferit really values his grandfather’s opinion. That’s why I set up a meeting with his grandfather, Zerrin replies, if Halis approves of you, he’ll convince his grandson to marry my daughter.
Pelin is happy again, thinking that this could work. Zerrin cautions, this is important. Be careful. Ifakat will tell you how to behave around everyone. That way, the family will like you. Let’s pick an outfit. I said I’d handle it and I am. This will work. Giddy Pelin gives Zerrin a kiss and falls back on the bed.
Kazim comes downstairs and Hattuc thinks he’s dressed to go to work. He’s not going and says that he never really liked the place. It was too far, the traffic was bad, and his office was very stuffy. When build my own office building, I’ll make sure there are plenty of window. My offices will be well ventilated.
The doorbell rings. He wonders where everyone else is. I have a wife and two daughters, but I still have to answer the door like a doorman. It’s the concierge and he hands a box to Kazim. It contains his belongings from the office. It’s not much, framed photos, his special coffee cup, a handful of tesbihs. Kazim exclaims, he sent them by courier because he doesn’t dare look at me.
Are you surprised, Hattuc asks, it was bound to happen. Nothing surprises me anymore, Kazim answers, who does he think he is? I promise you, that Halis will regret ever stepping through our door. I swear on my father’s photograph that I’ll make them pay and suffer like never before. He hands Hattuc the framed photo of his father. May he rest in peace. Amen.
Let me go sort out the lawyer situation, Kazim says, then wait and see what happens. Change of subject. My daughter is having guests tonight, Esme. Make sure everything is perfect. Understood? She looks irritated and doesn’t answer. Kazim barks—understood? Everything is ready, she flatly replies and turns to leave.
Kazim calls her back. Did I say you could leave? If you need help, ask your daughters. But if I see them shed even a single tear, I will gouge their eyes out… and then yours. Leave! Esme’s anger simmers below the surface. Kazim orders Hattuc to keep an eye on them. Hold up your responsibilities! Finally, Kazim leaves.
Suna comes to the bedroom. Seyran is all covered up in the bed. Suna worries, Dad left, don’t go out yet. He could be talking to the doorman. Seyran tells her everything will be alright. I’ll handle it. I didn’t think Ferit would answer your message, Suna says, he answered quickly.
Should he still be angry? Seyran replies, you heard him tell Dad he sold his daughter for money. Suna says they were words blurted out in anger. Seyran says, so in a fit of anger, my father just hit him like that. Don’t worry about that now. I’m doing this for you. You’re all that matters. We’ll figure it out.
Ferit is woken up by a knock on the door. It’s a cheery Gulgun. He’s still half asleep. Get up sleepyhead! You were like this when you were a child, too. Whenever you were really upset, you wouldn’t get out of bed. She shakes him and rubs his face. Another knock at the door. It’s Sultan. Ferit Bey, Halis Ağa sent me to pack Seyran Hanim’s belongings.
What’s the rush, so early in the morning, Ferit asks. I don’t know, Sultan replies, I’m following orders. What should I tell Halis Aga? Gulgun says, tell him Ferit and I were talking and we asked for privacy. Ferit snaps, you shouldn’t pack her things. Dicle will do it. Very well, Sultan says, I’ll leave.
#85 part 5
Ferit says, do you see, grandpa doesn’t even want to see her. Gulgun answers, you know what he’s like when he’s angry. He’s a slave to his anger. I don’t know what to say anymore, Ferit utters, but I do understand. How could she hang up before he finished talking? How am I going to account for all this today?
Gulgun warns him to talk calmly. I can’t believe you forgot what we discussed last night. I don’t want to repeat myself. You’re the one who made the most terrible mistakes. She’s come to you first. Act accordingly. Ferit falls back into bed. His phone pings. It’s Seyran. She got away. He jumps out of bed and heads to the clothes rack.
Gulgun follows him. Remember what we talked about. Don’t be spiteful. Ha, Gulgun criticizes his choice of clothing and says he’s gotten lazy since he’s been married. He complains, let me get dressed in peace. You can go now. He playfully pushes her out the door, but she pops back in. I’ll need some peace of mind, she says, you have to call me. He chases her away.
Kazim meets with Zerrin. He apologizes for being late. No problem, she replies, traffic was light, I got here earlier than I expected. Kazim goes into flirt mode. How could that be, he says, a woman like you should be waited on. You shouldn’t be kept waiting. I never keep women waiting.
You’re so kind, Zerrin says, having you as a friend will help me enjoy life more. [said the spider to the fly.] He asks, I’m your friend? May your life be long, hanimefendi. I’m sure you’ve heard what the foreigners say, it’s a “win-win” deal. Do you understand? Did I say it right? Yes, she repeats it in Turkish. Kazim gets excited—oh, I could kiss you! Oops. It gets awkward.
Kazim fidgets. Why isn’t the lawyer here? We need to discuss our options. Zerrin says, I told him we’d talk after I met you. I thought it would be a good idea to talk to you first. I guess I was wrong. Kazim says, no that’s fine. It was a good idea. This moment is all that matters. It’s a pleasure to be here now. You finished your coffee, would you like more? I see you love coffee as much as I do. We have similar tastes. He calls the server over.
Ferit drives into Belgrad Forest [google if you want]. He finds Seyran standing under an aqueduct. She says hello. He replies, wow, we meet and greet each other like two strangers. She says, I wouldn’t have texted you if it wasn’t important. He answers, after yesterday, I didn’t expect you to write so quickly. Okay, then… what do you have to say. I’m very curious.
Seyran begins, I’m very sorry, Ferit. I’m sorry about what happened yesterday. He smiles and scoffs, you’re sorry? That’s a surprise. Are you really sorry? She asks him, do you realize what you did? What did I do, he asks. You know my father very well, she says, you knew how he’d react, but despite knowing what would happen, you still provoked him.
Ferit scoffs again, so I wanted him to slap me? Is that what you think? You came like a kamikaze, Seyran replies, you were so upset, it seemed you were doing it on purpose. He answers, did you ever think I reacted like that because I wanted to take you home? Seyro snarks, yes, Ferit, I’m sorry. You were calm and polite. You meant well.
#85 part 6
Is this what you wanted to talk about, Ferit asks. Seyran says, Look, I wanted to talk about Suna and Abidin. Ferit is surprised—what? She continues, I just found out about them yesterday. Abidin asked Suna to marry hm. He said if she doesn’t accept, he’ll leave. Ferit starts laughing and Seyran is puzzled by his reaction. He asks, did you really call me here to talk about that?
Seyran says yes. Saffet’s family is coming to meet my family tonight. Ferit, we need to help them. Time is running out and you know what will happen if we don’t help. Ferit blows up—what do I care? Can’t you see the state we’re in, Seyran?! Instead of thinking about Abidin, instead of thinking about your sister, think about yourself. Think about us. Are you blind? We are finished, Seyran! Hey! Finito! Can’t you see what’s happening.? There’s nothing left to do, she fires back. You have to understand that. It’s over for us, there’s nothing left to say.
Ferit asks if she’s sure. She is. He asks, so it’s that easy for you? Is it really over, Seyran? You’d rather talk about Abidin and Suna’s love life instead of us? Do they matter more? Seyran asks him to calm down. What did I even say, she asks. He replies, what else are you going to say to me? You have nothing else to say? You asked me here to talk about your sister, didn’t you? We’re not here to talk about us. Your sister is all that matters.
Seyran tries to interject—Ferit… He shouts—Ferit, what? What, Seyran? Just this once, please think about yourself more than this girl. Think about me more than your family, Seyran. What do you think will happen in the end? You’ll end up alone. Do you think she’d care if she had the chance you have? Seyran tells him to watch his words. Suna is the only person I trust. We’ll never leave each other.
Ferit smirks. Of course, she’s the only person you trust. Alright. He claps. You know who you can trust. The sister you trust so much, got drunk and kissed me. Who told you about that, Seyran? Seyran squirms. Who told you, Ferit asks, it wasn’t Suna was it? If you trust each other so much, why didn’t she tell you?
Seyran remains silent but is increasingly upset. Ferit continues, there was only one person you could trust in this life, Seyran! There was only one person you could lean on! It was me! But you’re right, it’s over, it’s over! Bitti! Seyran starts to walk away in the rain. Ferit keeps shouting out to her. Go now! Do whatever you want! I’m no longer a part of your life, Seyran! Trust whoever you want! Run! Run to that sister you love so much! I hate you!
Seyran cries as she walks. Ferit goes back to his car. He whispers, I hate all of you. I hate you.
And we are out.
Thank you so much Anastasia ! And thank you Dondi for the edited scenes. It makes me sad that we aren’t getting the complete show. Oh and thank you too for the info about divorces!
Why didn’t Sadakat remember Cihan’s birthday? Did he say it was his first birthday party ever? What’s up with that?
Everybody in town must have nigh electric bills. They sure light up the exteriors of their houses at night.
Poor Ipek!
Maggie
Thanks, Anastasia, for your recap with the insightful asides. You can envision me nodding my head along with your recap!
Boran is SUCH a jerk. I've said it before and I repeat: I can't figure out if the writers are saying he was always that way or messed up from the accident.
I'm turning into a dizi veteran for sure. I absolutely knew that pleasant scene in the kitchen with Alya and Cihan would end with a Boran hissy fit.
Sadakat appears like clockwork griping about Alya leaving to "deliver a baby". She wanted some other doctor to do so, making sure Alya is under her control.
More dizi letdown. Zerrin's escape plan may be foiled. At least Sahin is there to fend off Demir. But I'm nervous he'll get her back.
Also, please, writers, let Ipek listen to Cihan's saying that he believes Kaya will love Zerrin until the day he dies. And call off the wedding herself. If that comes to pass, we'll get a major screaming session by Sadakat.
The offsite birthday party was very sweet for all (well, most) the siblings, but wow are they terrible singers. Most groups sound ok with happy birthday. Not these guys. :)
I’m also hoping Ipek takes a stand here and ends the wedding. She’d get to save her dignity AND annoy the heck out of Sadakat. Win-win!
K
Dondi356: RIP to the legend, Dolly Parton.
"SENOR10"
Here's my super-short recap of this evening's episode.
*Just as I predicted from the beginning: Slippery Mauricio gets released from jail & the clock is ticking on Constanza & Co.,
*Aurelio should've finished the damn job & carved up Crazy Lucy like a thanksgiving turkey.
*Isturiz & Romina finished having sex. Wondering how this will last?
*Right on cue: Sneaky Russian put poison on the napkin near Felina's plate & now she's suffering from some health issues.
*Dalila & Co., better start watching their backs because I won't be shocked if Slippery Mauricio targets them.
*Isidro & Amanda making out & having sex. I am still wondering what Amanda & Reynaldo are cooking up 🤔
Martes
Part 1 of 3
We see a repeat of Cihan telling Ipek that Kaya had been in love with Zerrin for many years. And he drops the bomb about Kaya being the father of Zerrin’s baby. Cihan tells her that Kaya doesn’t know the baby is his. Also, he explains that they only found out after she had already married Demir.
The bride’s mother and Sada come for Ipek. Sada senses something and wants Kaya to hurry up.
[What’s with this woman and her insistence on loveless marriages? She arranged the whole Ipek thing so that Kaya couldn’t be with the woman he loved, presumably because she’s Ecmel’s child. She wanted Cihan to be with Mine. She’s fought against Nare’s love for Sahin the whole time. And, IIRC, she forced Nare to return to her rotten first husband.]
We get a scary airport scene. Sahin and Fidan have brought Zerrin for her flight to Frankfurt. Fidan sobs. [And she drags out Zerrin’s departure when Viewerville knows Demir is on his way!] I’ve never been so happy to see airport security. Guess you don’t have to take off your shoes in Turkey, but Demir has to run his stuff through a scanner. Ecmel has come as well.
Zerrin gets through to the gate just as Demir arrives screaming her name. He goes nuts, yelling at Fidan and Sahin. The airport cops surround him, and Ecmel says he’ll fix this. Demir yells that he’ll find her in Germany.
Back to the sad wedding. Ipek sure looks like she’s going through with it. We get some celebratory firing of pistols. The writers make us suffer a looong time before Zerrin says “no”. Before she does so, Sada is urging the officiant to repeat herself. Ipek gets in a car outside the konak and leaves, veil and all. Kaya turns to Cihan, who gives him a subtle wink.
We get a Sadakat rant in the parlor. She’s accusing Kaya of causing Ipek to leave and of telling her about Zerrin. He insists he didn’t say so, but she figured it out. Cihan asks if it was a good thing for Kaya to spend his whole life in a marriage without love. This was for the best. Cihan reminds his mother that, if Kaya had said no, there’d have been a war
Boran listened to the conversation. Then he tells Sada that Cihan convinced her to say no.
On the patio, Kaya asks what happened. What did Cihan say to her? Cihan makes eye contact with Alya, and she tells him to go ahead. Cihan tells Kaya about whose baby Zerrin is expecting. Kaya replies that Zerrin denied it over and over. Alya tells him about Demir having no active swimmers. And Nare tells him Zerrin has never been with Demir. Kaya then has a hissy fit. Cihan assures him Zerrin kept quiet for Kaya’s safety and for that of the baby. Nare tells him she left for Germany.
Martes
Part 2 of 3
Cihan gets a call from Sahin. Cihan asks if she got on the plane. And did Demir see her? Sahin says that our guy let Demir know about the flight. We see the guy who called Demir. Demir managed to get there before she left and saw her go to the flight to Frankfurt. Cihan: Great! I hope he’ll go to Germany looking for her. Kaya erupts.
Another car approaches the location from whence Sahin is calling. Fidan rants. Muzzafer is driving. He opens the car door, and Zerrin gets out. Fidan embraces her. Cihan is still on the phone and learns she’s arrived. Kaya gets off his high horse quickly.
Cihan tells Kaya how well it worked. Ipek refused to marry him, and Demir can leave for Germany to search for her. Kaya starts to kiss Cihan’s hand and is waved off. Kaya is in heaven about being a father. And he wants to see Zerrin. Cihan grins and wonders how Kaya ever waited 9 months in their mother’s womb!
Muzaffer and Zerrin explain the fake departure to Fidan.
Dinner at the Alboras. Sada still senses something off. Kaya tells her not to worry; he doesn’t have a visa for Germany. Things are calm for an Albora meal until Boran joins them. He’s upset that Deniz isn’t with them and accuses Alya of hiding the boy from him. Cihan explains that Deniz eats with the staff once a week, helping cook. He suggests Boran could join them. Boran barks that he’d never eat in the kitchen with employees. He’s hurt Ummu’s feelings. Cihan says they’re not employees; they’re friends and they’re like family.
Muzaffer comes to announce that the party tomorrow can’t start until Cihan and Alya arrive. They agree to come at noon. Boran tells Alya she’s not going anywhere. Cihan tries to ward this off and is told not to behave like Alya’s husband. Cihan replies that Alya has helped these children in every way. So, if they want to see Alya, Boran should listen to her. Sada, for once, clams up. Alya says of course she’ll come.
Cihan brings Kaya to see Zerrin. Fidan orders that there be a meter between them! Kaya goes in. Zerrin says that he didn’t marry Ipek, then. No, because she knew the truth. A truth I should have known before Ipek. Zerrin says that it wasn’t easy. She needed to protect Kaya and also their baby. Kaya touches her stomach and then embraces her. Fidan can’t help but smile but reminds him about the one-meter rule. Auntie, it’s because I love her so much. Fidan reminds them that Zerrin is still married. Cihan urges Kaya to move away, joking that he might take out his tape measure in front of everyone. Cihan tells Kaya that he needs to obey Fidan and to be patient.
Martes
Part 3 of 3
Demir is raving and ordering a bunch of guys to work on his Zerrin problem. He’s sending some to Frankfurt. He wants others to go to the consulate looking for Zerrin’s passport.
Boran confronts Alya, asking if she dressed for the event or for his brother. He again forbids her to go and grabs her. Then he pulls off her necklace and sees Cihan and Deniz on either side of the locket. She grabs it before he can. He wants her to take out Cihan’s photo. He keeps grabbing her. Cihan arrives, smacks his hand off Alya and shoves Boran to the ground. Sada appears. [This could be a cut and paste; she always appears.] She and Gurgun help him up. Cihan glares at Boran, and they leave. Boran has a tantrum.
We see a crowd at the event for, I think, underprivileged children. Nare and Sahin are there. The children are all given gifts. We see Ecmel and Demir looking down grumpily from a hillside. Nadim arrives.
Boran goes out some side exit of the konak.
There’s a circular dance. The kids beg Cihan and Alya to join in. They are part of the circle next to Nare and Sahin. Everyone is smiling and enjoying themselves.
Boran arrives. He rushes in and grabs Alya. Sada is desperate, asking him what he’s doing. He says she can’t dance with Cihan. She’s the wife of Boran Albora. He says this loudly.
Nadim says that Boran is alive. Demir is shocked. Ecmel is worried. Boran keeps aggressively saying that Alya is his wife.
Demir calls him disgraciado and that he didn’t die. He pulls a gun. When Ecmel and Nadim try to restrain him, Demir orders some henchie to kill Boran and throws the guy a gun. Cihan jumps in front of his jackass brother and is shot. Looks like a shoulder wound.
I sorta, kinda understand what’s going on. I think Suleyman maybe was Nadim’s brother. So Boran’s shooting him caused a blood feud. Boran fled. Very early on Cihan chased Demir and was ready to kill him when Nadim begged for Demir’s life. So, I suppose Demir wants to finish off Boran for killing his uncle. If I have it wrong, someone chime in, please.
Thank you again, Dondi! What an episode. I felt anxious throughout as all this tension is building up. But first, thanks for mentioning the Belgrade Forest. I looked it up and always learn so much from your Turkish info. It’s a lovely place under the aqueduct in the leaves in the rain. I think it looked especially nice as we are going to hit 100 today!
Sultan is so obvious. I can’t stand her! I wonder if Ferit will comply with her demand. Only if desperate and drunk is my guess.
I was very sad when Halis was curt to Hattice. That relationship is taking a nosedive. Too bad.
Zerrin the spider is very skilled. Kazim is such a fool. But watching them is entertaining.
I kept worrying that someone would see Abi and Suna. I wish that relationship had a future.
How funny when Ferit realized Seyran called him to meet about Abidin not them. His pride was hurt. So there he was a false friend to Abi whereas with Sultan he seemed loyal. Maybe a half-friendship is all Ferit can manage.
Thanks again! I’m going back to daydream of Belgrad Forest in the cool rain…
Babachita
Thank you for this lively recap, Novelera. It was fun to read!
So much going on! This dizi is never dull.
Frankfurt is an international airport. Just because Zerrin has a ticket to it doesn’t mean she’s going to stay in Frankfurt itself. She could go hide in the Black Forest and eat schnitzel. Searching all of Frankfurt isn’t a good approach.
But she doesn’t! They take her to one of their ill-chosen hideaways. It’s a house in the relentlessly bare and open landscape, visible from miles away. And those giant black cars really stick out. Heck if Demir got some drones he’d find it in no time. Or he could just follow the big cars.
In TNs if there’s a big sweeping stairway in the foyer of a mansion we know somebody’s going to be falling down it at some time. Smaller staircases also beckon. The konak has so many stairs! I thought when Cihan tussled with Boran for sure Boran would end up tumbling down some stairs, but no.
At the event some of the boys were in those fancy outfits. Are they about to get circumcised?
Maggie
I am also wondering who is staying with her at the hide-out. I didn't see any women, just guards. Sahin, Nare and Fidan all left. Well, perhaps it's not important that we know. Somebody has to get her groceries and some woman should be with her.
Thanks novelera, great recap as always. Yes, Suleyman was Nadim’s brother. Boran killed him because he was the supposed killer of Azem. Cihan sought to kill Demir because he thought he had Boran killed in Canada. The feud had been settled by Cihan marrying Seyda, Suleyman’s daughter. Another reason for Demir to want revenge.
That’s some plan they cooked up for Zerrin. How long before that blows up?
Yes, Maggie, Muzzafer said they wouldn’t start the circumcision ceremony until Cihan and Alya arrived. About Cihan’s birthday: some traditional families, especially in this area, don’t celebrate birthdays like modern families. The focus is more on religious or seasonal holidays. I’ve seen this in other dizis.
I felt so bad for Ummu when Boran made the comment about servants. Cihan said in Turkish, “They aren't servants; they are dedicated, long serving members of our household. Beyond that—forget about simply sharing a meal at the same table—I share my very life with them; I entrust my life to them.” Remember that Cihan never calls Muzzafer by his name. He always calls him “ihtiyar”, which means old man, but it also implies he’s someone with experience and wisdom and should be respected. That being said, Cihan still asked Pakize to pour his water. Ummu pours the soup.
They cut the end of the dinner scene. Alya and Cihan leave the table. Cihan makes sure to thank Ummu, “ellerine sağlık”. Kaya leaves, too. Boran bangs the table and sweeps his dish to the floor. He walks out without a word. Sada is very upset and tries to hold back tears. She asks Ummu, my daughter, pick up what has fallen. Pick up the spilled things.
Edit: Pakize brings Deniz upstairs and they cross paths with Alya and Cihan. Deniz tells his mom he’s full and adds, guess who won the pasta eating contest? Alya asks, who? Deniz wants her to guess. Cihan asks, who? The boy insists that they guess. CihAl count… 1…2…3… Kadir. Deniz says that’s right because he took it easy Kadir. It’s time for bed and everyone goes to their separate rooms. CihAl do a little flirting before they enter.
Thanks, Babachita.
Sultan is a predator. Let’s hope Ferit doesn’t comply.
ITA about Hattuc and Halis. I’d like them to have a second chance.
You’re right about Kazim being a fool. Zerrin is ready to eat him up and spit him out. She’s so much like Ifakat. It’s sickening.
I can’t blame Ferit for being angry. IMHO, he’s 100% in the right. Seyran trashes him one second and expects him to help Suna in the next. This is the second time she did this to him. Remember he helped Suna avoid a bad marriage and had her wrapped up in a carpet. I don’t take Ferit to be a false friend to Abi. He’s just angry at Seyran now. He’s not the kind to turn down anyone who needs help.
Jarifa, Dondi356, Halimacandy, SpanProf, Kirby, UA, Darcy & Co: Here's my super-short recap of this evening's episode. It's very short.
*We see Crazy Lucy being an uppity asshole during breakfast, so annoying that she had to get put into one of those cages LOL.
*Castillo getting worried about Romina & her undercover mission LOL.
*Rutila takes one of Aurelio's knives. I've got a gut feeling she'll do something stupid!
Wednesday, 8/26/26 - Series 2, Episode 32 - Part 1
"Ella es solo mia" - (She is only mine)
Short repeat: The town festival is going on. Boran has left the mansion and come to the festival. He proclaims that he is Boran Albora to the public and that Alya is his wife. After overcoming his surprise, Demir takes the opportunity to start to shoot at Boran. He is stopped by his family, but his henchman shoots at Boran. Cihan steps in front of the bullet and is shot in the shoulder. Boran is pulled away from the scene before the gendarmes come, but not fast enough. Demir declares that Boran killed his uncle Suleyman, and Boran is detained. The gendarmes and families argue while Alya and Cihan watch from a vehicle. Boran is asked for his ID and produces the Omer Bakir ID. Demir insists that this man is Boran. Boran is arrested. Sitting injured in his vehicle, Cihan directs everyone while holding pressure on his shoulder. Alya drives him home per his insistence instead of the hospital.
Dr. Yalcin arrives at the mansion. After successful surgery by Dr. Yalcin to remove the bullet, Alya scolds Cihan for taking the risk in stepping in front of his brother. They talk about Boran announcing his identity to the public. Alya knows that Boran declared his identity so that he could get Alya's and Cihan's marriage annulled.
Boran arrives at the police station in police custody. Tio Hasan is there and sees him for the first time. Erol is there. Ecmel also arrives at the police station. Boran is fingerprinted. His prints are matched to older prints of Boran's (why are those available?) and is now officially identified as Boran Albora. He will be held at the local jail until he is transferred elsewhere. They are waiting for the proper officials.
Cihan, recuperating, insist on going to the police station. Alya objects, but dresses him and takes him to the station. She will then stay only to monitor his physical condition.
{Lunch break for me - back later.}
8/26/26 - S2, e 32 - Part 2
The family, Sadakat, Kaya, Nare, Sahin, are downstairs at Boran's cell, where Boran is behind bars. Sadakat yells at Boran for revealing himself to the town. Boran is so jealous of Alya dancing with Cihan that Boran acts the idiot. Cihan goes down to the cell. Cihan tells Boran that he is staying with Alya. He says that "Alya is with me today, and she will be with me tomorrow". The family remind Boran that Cihan risked his life to protect Boran and he took a bullet. Boran blames Cihan for his being in jail. Cihan tells Boran that he, Boran, is to blame for his current predicament.
Alya did not go down to see Boran in his cell. She is able to watch all this "conversation" through the CCTV upstairs. Boran lists the legal actions that he will take - void his death certificate, get Cihan and Alya's marriage annulled, etc. Cihan says fine, lawyer Erol will help him. But Cihan will spend the rest of his life with Alya. Boran, knowing that Alya is upstairs, yells out to Alya that this isn't over. (I am thinking that Boran's tactics are really not the way to convince Alya to stay with him. How about chocolates, dinner, words of love?)
Sahin and Kaya talk outside on the police station steps. Zerrin will petition for divorce from Demir once the baby is born and a paternity test can be done. With Kaya's paternity proved, the marriage can be annulled.
Cihan leaves to go see Nadim. Cihan needs to ask Nadim to retract his witness statement that Boran killed Suleyman, so that Boran can be freed. Cihan offers 50% of the revenues of future shipments in exchange. Nadim says he will think about it. Cihan says he needs an answer soon (before Boran is brought before a judge).
Kaya goes to see Ipek. He apologizes to Ipek for their failed relationship, but he says that without almost marrying Ipek, he would not have known that Zerrin's baby was his. (Some thoughts are better kept to yourself, Kaya.) Kaya and Ipek say civil goodbyes.
Then Demir shows up. He confronts Kaya and Ipek, saying they were in a plot to kidnap Zerrin and take her away from him. He wants to know where Zerrin is. Demir realizes that Kaya knows that Zerrin's baby is his. Kaya taunts Demir. Demir's men beat Kaya up and hassle Ipek.
Luckily, the calvary arrives. Cihan, Kadir and Muzzafer happen to drive by at that moment. Cihan takes Demir away by holding a gun on him, and Kadir and Muzzafer handle the henchies. Cihan and Demir argue. Cihan reminds Demir that Suleyman killed Cihan's father Azem, starting the whole feud. Demir asks Cihan why he saved Boran in the village? "You should have let him die. That way, you and Alya could be together". Cihan reacts by shooting Demir in the thigh.
Ipek and Kaya talk about Zerrin. Kaya tells Ipek that Zerrin is not in Germany, but is actually in Turkiye in the Mardin-MIdyat area. (I am yelling at the TV - Don't tell anyone, including Ipek. I am afraid Kaya's impulsiveness will cause trouble.) Zerrin happens to call Kaya as Kaya is saying goodbye to Ipek. Zerrin asks for some iron supplements. Ipek tells Kaya that there is a pharmacy nearby. Ipek's sad face changes to thoughtfulness as Kaya drives away. (I am thinking, watch out for a woman scorned.)
Dr. Yalcin works on Demir at the hospital. Demir told the police that he shot himself while cleaning his gun. In her office, Alya scolds Cihan for shooting Demir. Cihan says Demir deserved worse. Cihan is bleeding from his shoulder wound. All his running around dealing with Boran, Nadim and Demir has re-opened his wound.
And yes, Ipek, in her car, follows Kaya to the pharmacy and then follows him as he leaves. - End episode.
So I got confused about something. Suleyman killed Azem, so Boran killed Suleyman, which is why he had to flee to Canada. But then why did Ecmel "kill" Boran? He shouldn't care about Suleyman, right? Is there yet another family connection there that I missed, or is Ecmel just a jerk?
Do you think the villagers wonder if they'd be better off without all these mob families and their money if it meant they wouldn't be getting in the middle of constant gunfights?
I wondered who was going to accidently reveal Zerrin's location. Should have known it would be Kaya. He can be cute, but too much of a hothead. Be more like Cihan, dude, and maybe you'll get to stay alive and be with Zerrin. I think she and Nare are the only ones in these families who haven't been shot yet. Maybe Fidan, although we don't know her backstory, so who knows?
K
Good question - Why did Ecmel "kill" Boran? I know he really hates Sadakat. I don't really know why. Sadakat has reason to hate Ecmel. He pushed her down an incline, trying to harm her, and he didn't marry her after taking advantage of her. So in revenge, Sadakat's brother Hasan was instrumental in putting Ecmel in prison. But why has Ecmel hated Sadakat for so long? Maybe her presence makes him ashamed of his treatment of her? But Ecmel keeps talking about what she did to me. We know that nowadays Sadakat can be cruel and has no emotional intelligence. But she claims she became cold when Boran left years ago. We don't know if Sadakat was always a "witch" or became so later. Her children love her, so I don't think she was always like this. Anyway, since Sadakat did something to harm Ecmel, maybe Ecmel was trying to pay her back with killing Boran. Like Ecmel was trying to pay Cihan back by planning to kill Deniz. Both Ecmel and Sadakat are missing empathy.
Perhaps someone else knows the real answer.
This is great,Anastasia! I agree with you- poor villagers having to duck bullets all the time. If the few dizis I’ve seen are any indication, mini mafias seem to be everywhere. Maybe the common folk are resigned to them like to bad weather.
Ipek sure was calm and collected for someone whose marriage just fell through. You’d think she’d be in bed staring into space with swollen eyes. And Kaya, you idiot! Don’t tell anyone! Mainly don’t tell the lady who you just devastated. Sheesh.
As for Cihan stepping in front of Boran and taking his bullet - why not instead tackle him to the ground safely out of the line of fire?
It’s amazing Boran had his ID with him. Maybe he has just one coat.
Maggie
Thanks, Anastasia. ITA with all your asides!
So...Demir shoots at Boran and then tosses the gun to one of his idiot subordinates who shoots Cihan. And only Boran is detained? About 100 people saw what Demir did and no repercussions?
Boran is SUCH an idiot. In the first place, Alya wasn't dancing with Cihan. She was dancing in a circle with villagers and family members.
Yes, either the writers or the actor make the whole Boran thing not make sense. He returns from the dead. Instead of joyously trying to reunite with his wife, he's hostile and demanding. Anastasia, yep, chocolates, dinner, etc.
Just as an aside, long ago I looked up the cast and it's Muzaffer, not Muzzafer. Mr. Google agrees.
I yelled at my screen when Kaya was SO idiotic with Ipek. He started off right, apologizing to her. But then he outs her hideaway and has a loving conversation with Zerrin right in front of a woman who still loves him.
<< Home
© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.


