Monday, September 21, 2026
TELEMUNDO Y MÁS (#1): El Señor de los Cielos, Lejos de ti, Golden Boy y Más: Week of September 21, 2026
Here are the current telenovelas (all times are Eastern Daylight Time):
9 -10PM El Señor de los Cielos 10 (final season)
10-11PM Lejos de ti (season 2)
Yali Capkini/Golden Boy
Everyone is welcome to join in the conversation. Since discussions of all the novelas share the same page, please remember to put the name of the telenovela you're referring to at the top of your post, so readers can easily find the conversations they're looking for.
By common agreement, this group DOES NOT discuss previews, trailers, or any other plot information not found in a current or past episode of the current production. Spoilers WILL be removed by the admin. This includes reference to earlier productions of the story, and even the original novel. Thanks for your cooperation!
Labels: golden, lejos, senor10, telemundo
Monday 21st, Part 1
Recap of Sadakat giving her the instructions of her super-easy escape through Syria to Lebanon via truck. She’ll be going this very night with a shipment that happens before her hearing. Nare shows up and Sadakat chips at Alya about not telling Cihan, knowing that she tells Cihan everything. They don’t tell Nare what’s going on, but Alya asks for a ride back to the hospital. Nare doesn’t trust them (rightly) and they leave her there wondering what’s up.
Zoom back to the hospital where Nare and Alya are suddenly in her office at the hospital. Nare (rightly) guesses that Alya is going to escape the country. Alya cries about how hard this will be, how much she loves Cihan, etc. Nare tries to tell her that Cihan can help but Alya doesn’t think there is anything he can do. Her fear of Boran taking Deniz from her outweighs any sense here. She also thinks Sadakat is right about what Cihan might do to his brother if the hearing goes sideways. She asks Nare to not tell anyone. Chance of this happening? I guess less than 50%. Nare asks about how this will happen and Alya tells her, and that it will happen tonight. She asks for help covering for her at the hospital and getting Cihan away from the house that night. Nare reluctantly agrees to help, but she asks how Alya will be able to leave Cihan. More talk about how hard this will be for them S since they’ll never see each other again. (Really? They can’t meet up in the neutral third country that she’s going to that isn’t Canada?)
Cihan rides horses! Alya watches him from her car as he does whatever it is that he does. Wherever it is they are, it’s so much more green that the rest if Mardin and the area. He spots her and rides over. She gets out of the truck. She makes up a reason to be in the area and they chat. Apparently it’s a fruit orchard? Then they flirt a bit in that chaste way, and he offers her a ride on the horsie, and she grabs hold of him in a less than chaste way while that same song plays. I want to hear the Turkish song instead. We all do, I think. They stop and Nare calls Cihan. Knowing look from Alya. Looks like Nare is keeping her promise, so far.
Nare invited him over to dinner but Alya “can’t make it”, but she insists he go and she’ll “join them later”. (He is going to be so upset when he finds out about her lies to him.) She mentions a happier memory of riding at Deniz’s party, and says other nice things to him about love, etc. while they make googly eyes at each other. The last thing she would want is to leave him and he says they’ll never be apart. The rub noses and foreheads but no kissing! She then says she has to go back to the hospital.
Cihan looks so happy after their walk together and says they’ll see each other that night. Alya tries to hide her sadness, and gives him a wave as she looks at him while she leaves. Before she drives off, Cihan calls out to her. “I’ll see you later, right?” Poor Cihan. He watches her drive away and Alya cries. Poor Alya.
Monday 21st, Part 2
(sorry- forgot to add the paragraph spaces int he above first section)
Sadakat calls Alya as she’s driving. Alya takes a deep breathe and answers. She tells her that Nare knows, and will not only not tell Cihan but is helping draw Cihan from the house. Alya assures her she’s got it covered but Sada wants to know if anything goes wrong.
Meanwhile, Ummu is on the phone with Pakize about how she can help stop Muzz’s dreams. Kadir has found a solution and shows Pakize- a dreamcatcher! He saw it on the internet and thinks it’s worth a try. It’ll lead to their wedding and they both laugh. These kids! Then Deniz and Nare come in. Kadir excuses himself to feed the chickens, probably so he doesn’t have to see how spoiled this kid is with all the stuff Nare bought him, but I suppose we can cut her some slack this time. Nare fills in Pakize with “The Plan” and asks her to help distract Kadir. Shouldn’t’ be hard, if Pakize can stop crying about all this. Nare tells Alya everything is going to plan and Alya thanks her for her help. They exchange words of love, but Nare says no one will love her like Cihan. She tells Nare that she’ll wait for him as long as it takes.
Back at the farm, where Cihan watches someone drive in with the tractor. He remembers teaching Alya how to drive the tractor, when she ran into bales of hay. He smiles at the memory.
China and Kaya meet Sahin and Nare at the restaurant. Kaya is disappointed that Serrin didn’t come. Cihan happily asks how Sahin and Nare are with the whole jealously thing. Sahin rolls his eyes. Nare asks for a breather of a night to relax and have a good time. She notes Cihan’s tension. Kaya offers to order everything and Nare smiles tightly.
Meanwhile back at the farm, Pakize is put on notice that Alya is there outside. Pakize comes out and gives her a hug, asking what they’ll do without her. Sada shows up and Pakize heads back in. Dramatic music plays but Alya and Sada walk inside together. Pakize sadly looks at Deniz then goes into her room where Kadir is eating away. Alya and Sada are getting Deniz ready and dealing with his questions about why they are going on a truck, papa will be there right, etc. Alya has their passports and looks sick as she walks out of the room.
Scenes of driving at night. They get to the warehouse and Deniz is impressed by the enormous truck they are going to ride in.
Monday 21st, Part 3
Sadakat gives Deniz a big hug and tries not to cry too much. Deniz doesn’t understand why she’s sad. They are returning soon, after all. He goes to check out the big truck. Sada says that Allah knows that she tried to get rid of Alya since she got there. But this is hurting her, imagining Cihan’s pain. Alya cries, and Sada tells her to go now to prevent a war between the brothers. Nothing has worked out so far and she needs to go. Alys tells her goodbye and looks as shocked as all of us when Sadakat gives her a big hug.
Deniz tells his grandma that they’ll see her soon. Back at the restaurant, everyone is eating and Cihan looks to the door. Nare looks at him. We get a view of the bracelet she bought him with all the symbolism of their story. Singers are on stage at the restaurant and everyone claps for them. Cihan gets a call from Erol before they play (or after and the jerk editors cut the music out) while everyone watches him intently. Cihan thanks him profusely and then explains that everything is resolved with the case against Alya. The case is over. Done. But he’ll explain how later because first he wants to tell Alya. Before Nare can say anything to him, Boran and his attorney angrily enter the restaurant to get mad at Cihan and complain about the charges being dropped. Apparently, Erol’s plan was to find a woman who “heard” the argument because the “door” was “open”. Cihan isn’t sorry for anything because it was Boran who started this nonsense. Boran’s other siblings and cousin aren’t sympathetic either. Boran is losing everyone. But Nare runs after Cihan to tell him that Alya isn’t at the hospital . And now she spills, but she had a good reason to not keep this secret anymore. Cihan is shocked.
NOW WHAT???
K
Howdy from the Alamo City CarayCaray Family. Here's my super-short recap of last night's episode.
*Aurelio, Dario & Co., managed to take out what's left of Santorro's crew in NY St.
*JP suffering from some health issues along with Felina: Hmmm 🤔
*Cifuentes & Alfaro plotting & upping the ante even further.
*Rutila giving Consuelo the reality check regarding Aurelio's track record with women. All the while Consuelo watches Aurelio & Claire getting their freak on over in Austin, TX.
*Romina getting her freak on with Isturiz. I'll be shocked if Romina is alive by the time of the Series Finale.
*No appearance from Constanza.
Your recap was great fun, K! I was surprised to see Cihan on a horse too. I’m not so sure of his horsemanship- he dismounted on the right side. The horse didn’t seem to mind.
If Cihan catches up to Alya and brings her back I’m not confident that Boran has been neutralized just because she’s off the hook for stabbing him. There’s still the other issue that Sadakat is afraid of - that one of the brothers will kill the other.
Anybody know how far along we are? How close to the end of the season?
Maggie
Thank you, K. Very entertaining.
No way Alya’s leaving. Can’t they think of anything better than this?
Music selections:
ChiAl horseback riding: Surely, We Will Meet Again Someday /Elbet Bir Gün Buluşacağız - Cem Adrian
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMwPywh7-VY
Turkish lyrics in dropdown can be translated.
There are a couple of songs at the restaurant (same songs, different singers):
When they enter the restaurant: Fikrimin İnce Gülü/Delicate Rose of My Thoughts - Eylem Aktaş
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9arjfCYUqZQ
CCs available, Turkish lyrics in dropdown can be translated.
Cihan’s birthday gift flashback: Herkes Gider Mi?/Does Everyone Leave? - Cem Adrian feat. Aylin Aslım
YouTube with English translation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBgb1Tw5zRg
Maggie, we are in the middle of Turkish ep 48 out of 63 in the second season.
Terrific recap, K. I really enjoyed your witty asides. Like: Really, they couldn't meet in another country? ITA.
We got a bit of Farmer Cihan. If I heard correctly, he was saying something about the trees needing treatment for some disease so as to produce.
Amen! We all want the Turkish songs. Thanks, dondi, for putting up the links again!
And, dondi, I also think there's no plot to the dizi if she leaves Turkey. But dizi writers, like telenovela writers, are addicted to cliffhangers.
That scene at the field and on horseback was the happiest and most relaxed we've seen Cihan to date, IMHO.
Yep, I was surprised at the hug. But Sada thinks she's gotten her way and is prepared to thank her despised DIL.
I've started to stiffen on my couch whenever Boran makes an appearance. He was livid about his strategy for the divorce hearing to get custody of Deniz not working out. So this was the "dirty trick" Erol mentioned to Cihan in an earlier scene.
Last night was my cycling class at the YMCA. Our instructor, Ahmet, had just returned from Turkey. He brought us some baklava he bought there. He was competing in a big deal triathlon and finished 25th out of over 300 competitors from all over the world. He had to have qualifying times to even enter.
Anyway, when I asked him if he saw any dizi villains there, he replied that he saw the outdoor set of one while he rode by on his bike. I said he should have stopped and gotten into a scene as an extra.
He's Turkish American, born here. What bugged him the most about this visit was Turks smoking in outdoor cafés. Apparently, they can't do so inside, but all the memorable cafés feature outdoor seating. And every time he'd just ordered, some people would sit down and light up!
Martes
Todo se complican [No kidding!]
Part 1 of 2
This dizi is so frustrating (or maybe they all are). I’ve wondered if telenovelas can be more satisfying because they’re shorter. Dizis, with two or more seasons, can’t let people be happy too soon. I have a Valkyries basketball game to watch also, so this won’t be long.
Once again, we see Boran’s hissy fit because Erol got a witness to lie about what really happened; i.e., Boran stabbed himself. Cihan is rushing off to tell Alya the good news when Nare runs after him and fesses up about Alya’s escape plan.
We see Alya in the big truck. She doesn’t pick up when Cihan calls. Nare calls Sada to say that Cihan found out. Sada rants some. Muzaffer and Ummu overhear the call. Bottom line, poor Kadir gets blamed for Alya slipping away.
Cihan cuts off the big rig on the highway. [We all knew she wouldn’t get away.] He gestures for her to get down. Why did you do it? If I’d stayed here, I’d have lost my child. We see headlights coming in the distance. It’s Nare and Sahin. Nare tells Alya that Cihan managed to get the charges against her dropped.
Here’s the novelera throws up her hands in disgust part. A cop car shows up. Boran jumps out to say that Alya was kidnapping his son. We’re treated to six or seven people yelling at once. Deniz is taken from the truck by Alya. Boran has his skeezy lawyer with him. [This guy looks like he’s auditioning for a dizi villain, maybe a mafioso.]
Cihan manages to make convince Deniz that this is no big deal. He also got the cop not to handcuff Alya lest it scare the boy. It’s somehow daylight when Alya arrives at the cop shop. Cihan goes in, but not before giving Boran a murderous look. Inside Alya is taken into a room to give her statement. Boran approaches Deniz playing nice daddy. Inside we don’t hear what Boran says to the police, nor the words of Alya. We see Erol’s lips move. He comes out to tell Cihan that Alya has to remain in custody until the prosecutor decides…something.
The kid is tired. Cihan doesn’t want him to have to continue to stay there. Boran says he’s the father and wants to take Deniz. Cihan refuses and says that Alya has custody. Sada shows up (like always) and says she’s the granny and will bring him home with her. Boran objects, accusing her of helping Alya escape. Sada denies it. Then she rants for a while, saying that she didn’t get along well with Alya, so why would she help her. This seems to be for the benefit of the officials. It’s done. Sada gets Deniz. Cihan says the right things to Deniz about why his mother isn’t coming along.
Part 2 of 2
I’m almost dislocating my shoulder from so much throwing my hands up. As everyone exits the police station, Ecmel rolls up, still angling for that Father of the Year award. He tells Boran that now he can see what his mother is like. Sada takes the bait and rags on Ecmel…yada, yada. Once more Boran makes Viewerville wonder if he’s going to get in the car with Ecmel. But no.
Cihan speaks with Sadakat and calls her madre. [What happened to “I’m not your son while Boran lives in the mansion”? And he doesn't get angry with her for spiriting away the love of his life.] Sada lights into him for interfering with the plan so that Alya is behind bars. Cihan warns her to guard Deniz well. If he tries to take Deniz, we know how good you are with guns. Shoot him in the knees.
My evening is complete. Zerrin calls Demir, and I get to see another disgusting, satisfied smile. She wants to see her daughter. She says she knows how to get there. [At first, I think she means to the house where the wet nurse is, but I later think it’s where she met Demir before, that she can’t go there without him.] He warns her to come alone.
Fidan tells Zerrin about what happened with Alya and her child. Fidan doesn’t seem to notice, at first, how distracted her daughter is. Zerrin rushes out, saying she’s going to the university. Fidan follows, once again driving herself.
We get some more Muzaffer being nasty to Kadir. He’s very dismissive of the dreamcatcher idea.
Hasan is at a warehouse helping to arrange a shipment. He sees Zerrin driving by. Then Fidan, who’s pursuing her daughter, crashes into her second man, Hasan. He doesn’t look good afterwards.
Cihan gets to stand outside Alya’s cell. He tells her that he already told her that, if she left him, he’d fall apart. She says she had no other option to keep her son. Cihan says he didn’t tell her about the lying witness because he knew she wouldn’t accept it. She loses it a bit, saying that, if he hadn’t pursued her, Boran wouldn’t have more ammunition for getting custody. She’d already be gone. They manage to talk themselves back into being close. He insists she eats something to keep up her strength. We again see him watching her through that rather weird window into the cell from somewhere above.
Novelera, Dondi356, Anastasia, Jarifa, K, Halimacandy & Co: This recap of last night's episode will be very short.
*Felina & JP both look like crap while flying to their next destination. At this point, I wouldn't be sad to see them get killed off.
*Isturiz & Romina getting their freak on.
*Aurelio has Redhead Claire watch as Ulysses shoots David & Co., to death. It's basically sending the dumbass Redhead a clear message: Work with Los Casillas or die.
Dondi, you seem to be losing interest in golden. I don’t see that you’ve done #91. If you want to stop now, it’s fine with me not go all the way to the end of season one. The stupid TM ending is awful. But if you want to go to the end, I’m ok with that too. There’s one episode in there that we’ve all been waiting for! Maybe we should just do that!!!
Just let me know.
Babachita
Communication between these people might be more effective if they learned to send texts. Then no one could ignore their coming to save/ruin the day.
I noticed that when Cihan suggested to Sadakat that she shoot Boran in the knees if he tries to take Deniz, she didn't say no. That's progress! For the good guys. Those Bulgarians can't get here soon enough. I wonder if the cuts included Alya's reasoning for being in the gigantic truck in the middle of the night with Deniz. She said she wasn't trying to take him away, but this might be hard to explain. Although I'm not sure why it matters if she has custody.
I love that Fidan is driving but she might need a few more lessons. Poor Hasan. She's going to end up in jail where apparently just anyone can monitor the cells.
K
This was great fun, Novelera! I got a huge kick out of your exasperation. Isn’t it wild? I’m constantly amazed by the plot twists the writers come up with, but having Ecmel show up was too over the top.
Other thoughts: Fiden, if you’re going to sneakily tail another car don’t do it in a bright blue one.
Amazing that you can view the cells from the waiting room. Also amazing is that there is no toilet. And couldn’t they at least give her a Reader’s Digest? She’s in there with nothing.
Maggie
I wondered how Boran found out about Alya spiriting Deniz out of the country. Maybe Fidan is right that Sadakat told him? Otherwise, I don't know how he would know. If he saw people leaving the konak and got curious enough to follow, he wouldn't have his lawyer with him.
That being said, it is serious that Alya tried to leave the country taking their son without the other parent's permission. I think that is a problem in the US with separated parents. I don't know how Alya gets out of this one. Perhaps, since I don't think they crossed the border yet, she could say they were out on a joy ride?
I am also not thrilled that they had to bribe a witness to say Alya's office door was open and she saw Boran pull on Alya's arm to effectively stab himself. Even with the door open, the witness would have to be able to see through Alya's back to see that.
Has the show jumped the shark?
Oh yeah huh Anastasia about Boran showing up with his lawyer no less. I didn’t think of that!
Maggie
I did think it odd about Boran finding out Alya's plans, but I put it down to the same writers' habit of having Ecmel show up every time there's an Albora family crisis.
I'm still very interested in finishing the season! I've been very busy at work and at home. I'm very sorry for the delay.
We are getting to the best parts of season one! Matter of fact I'm ready to post #91. Thanks for your patience.
#91 part 1
Rewind: Ferit rips into dear old dad for being useless, and dad smacks him.
Ferit’s fire dies out. He faces Orhan and says, fine, I made a mistake again. I wanted to give you a lesson, but you still don’t understand. This is not the kind of fatherhood I’m talking about. Maybe one day you could be a good father, but it will be too late… Dad. Ferit walks away. Gulgun cries to Orhan—what did you do?
Ferit climbs the stairs and there’s Ifakat [she’s always lurking, like Sada in Lejos.] She stops Ferit. Are you okay? Did something happen? He asks her to get out of the way, he’s in a hurry. She asks, where are you going? He shouts back, what’s it to you? Don’t talk to me like that, Ifakat replies, where are you going?
I’m going out to drink, Ferit answers, I’m going to get drunk, Yenge. I’m going to have fun, like the old days. He takes threatening steps close to her and she steps back. I’ll drink like never before! Do you have something to say about that? Look, there’s grandpa’s room, go… run to him! Go accuse me, file a complaint. Tell him I’ve returned worse than the old Ferit. Go, Yenge, tell Ağam.
Ferit continues to back Ifakat up and she’s getting disconcerted. Why are you standing there, he says, go, tell him. Tell him you allied with Pelin’s mother and created this disaster. Tell him your plan succeeded! Ifakat tells Ferit, calm down. It seems you’re blaming me because you’re confused. I was just curious… Ferit interrupts—I’m not confused! Don’t worry about me anymore! I don’t want anyone in this family to worry about me anymore! I’m sick of all of you! Bitti! Ferit walks away.
Ifakat quickly shakes off the encounter and calls Zerrin, who is talking self-care with Pelin. They are wearing facial masks. [no matter what, they can’t hide the ugly inside.] Ifakat has to make this quick. Does the reporter know what to do?
Zerrin says he’s ready and waiting outside the yali to follow him. He’ll follow Ferit this week like a shadow. Ifakat says that Ferit has already gone out. Tell your daughter to get ready. Ferit left here very angry, so tell your daughter to be smart [tough ask]. Maybe tonight will be her lucky night. Zerrin gives Pelo the good news. Ferit is out on the town, and he will end up drunk. You’ll have to take care of him. Don’t let him drink too much, she advises, remember that Taylan is following him.
Ferit is acting crazy and he’s ready to party. He goes outside to Abidin who asks him if he’s okay. I’m fine…I’m fine, Ferit answers, and I’ll be fine. I’ll be so fine that Seyran will see, and my parents, too! As long as they don’t interfere in my life, everyone will see how good I am, and you will see it, too! He gives Abi a little push.
Abi doesn’t know what to think. Of course, I hope you’re okay, he replies, where are we going? I want to clear my head, Ferit answers, until the morning! Take me where I can really let loose, let’s go somewhere like that.
Seyran silently looks out the window of the Saffet van. Kazim asks, daughter, I need you to answer a question for me. Did they force you to sign? She doesn’t answer. Seyran! Seyran… answer me. Tarik speaks up—they kidnapped the girl. It’s obvious they tricked her into signing. Seyran says, from the little I read, it was about consenting to a divorce.
Kazim asks, you couldn’t read the whole thing? You should have told us right away. Maybe that cost us a house with a view of the Bosphorus. Did you see if you lost everything that belonged to you? Saffet steps in. It doesn’t matter what she signed. We don’t want your daughter to owe them anything. Kazim answers, those Korhans are scoundrels, anything is possible. Forget about that, Saffet says, I’m behind you now. I will give you double or triple of whatever you may have lost. But don’t question her anymore.
#91 part 2
Ağa, this is not just about wealth, Kazim says, I saw it. It’s about honor. You also have a score to settle with Halis Korhan. I heard it well, but I didn’t understand what it was about. Saffet quickly cuts him off—if I wanted you to know, I would have told you already. Focus on the outcome. Your daughter is safe and sound, and as promised, we retrieved what was entrusted to us. Let the night end on a positive note. Tarik can’t keep his sinister gaze off Seyran.
Ifakat enters the living room. She asks, what’s wrong with you all? Why was Ferit like that? He’s like a mad bull. No one answers. Isn’t anyone going to answer? Fuat says, Ferit and Dad argued. Asuman adds, it wasn’t just an argument, he slapped Ferit.
Okay, Ifakat says, don’t get upset. Father and son had a dispute. Those things happen. It’s tense for everyone now. We are going through a test as a family. We made mistakes, yes, but these difficult days are a harbinger of better days to come. We must stay strong. Orhan shoots Ifakat a look and gets up to leave the room. Gulgun asks, where are you going? Fuat asks too. Orhan goes without answering.
Suna answers the door. She gives Seyran a hug. Esme joins in. Are you okay, daughter? Seyran says yes. Kazim tells them to move to make way for Saffet. Suna and Seyran head for the bedroom. Hattuc glares at Saffet. Junior asks Tarik, can you tell me where you were while I was bored here? Don’t complain, Tarik answers with irritation, we’re back.
Saffet tells Hattuc, we successfully returned your niece. Allah razı olsun, she replies flatly. Your friend couldn’t even open his mouth, Saffet notes. When he saw me, he was speechless. Tövbe, tövbe (repent), Hattuc replies, how did he become my friend? Saffet answers, Halis visited your house in the days of the Sanli patriarch. I know you remember those days very well. Don’t get upset over the observation I made.
Hattuc avoids looking at Saffet. He continues, that young Halis no longer exists. Only the husk of Halis remains. His end draws closer every time he breathes. Kazim nods along. Hattuc fires back, repent and speak the truth. Ignore her, Kazim says, if the world didn’t remain for Sultan Suleyman, will it remain for the Korhans? What will happen to me now? What are you planning for them?
Saffet tells Kazim to be patient, at least until the divorce. Then we will celebrate with my grandson’s wedding. Junior squeals with delight. Kazim shoots a look at Junior. Inshallah. Saffet says, first my grandson must marry Suna asap. Then we will see about your other daughter. Let everyone know we’ve become a great family. Hattuc has a very sour look.
Kazim agrees and shouts for Esme to make coffee. Saffet says, it would be wonderful if the coffee was made by Hattuc Hanim. Hattuc tries to contain her upset. Kazim turns to Hattuc and says that’s fine. My aunt’s coffee is famous throughout Antep. Go on. Saffet says they will leave after coffee. We don’t want to tire Hattuc Hanim too much. Kazim signals for auntie to get up. Hattuc looks daggers at him before rising.
Allah belalarını versin, Seyran says, let that yali fall down upon their heads. None of them cared to support me. Not even Gulgun or Asuman said anything. They just sat there watching. Suna says maybe they were afraid of Halis. No matter, the damage is done, Seyran replies. Suna asks, was it worth risking everything? Seyran says it was. If I didn’t sign the papers now, they’d find another excuse. They acted like I was taking advantage of them.
#91 part 3
Suna worries, now that you signed, what do you think Dad will do? He’ll go crazy after those people leave! Let him do what he wants, Seyran answers, what else can he do after everything he’s done our whole lives? Will he kill me now? He won’t gain anything! He’ll hit me until he gets tired and then he’ll calm down. I’m used to it. Don’t worry, haven’t we always endured?
Esme enters and tells them to come out, the guests are leaving. Don’t give Dad an excuse to get mad. Seyran answers back, since when does he need an excuse? The girls come out. Kazim motions and Seyran kisses Saffet’s hand and thanks him, calling him “efendi”. You’re no longer a stranger to us, he tells her, the word “sir” doesn’t suit. From now on, call me “ağa”.
Kazim says, don’t worry, she will refer to you as you say. I’ll warn her and make her understand if necessary. Tarik speaks up, it’s good you said this, Kazim Amca (uncle). If something happens to her, we’ll know who’s responsible. Junior squeals and notes that Tarik is such a joker. Our dad was like that, too. He would never do anything. Don’t listen to him.
Tarik looks deadly serious. Kazim says, ah… she is my darling, of course I’d never hurt her. Saffet tells Kazim, your daughters are now my daughters, too, so I ask you to take care of them. I don’t want my grandson to worry about anything else. Kazim responds, as you say. Saffet looks at Hattuc. She looks away.
Tarik asks to speak with Seyran before he goes. She nods that it’s okay. They are left alone to talk. He tells her, I’ll make you forget everything you’ve been through. You’ll go crazy with happiness. Seyran avoids his gaze and says nothing. She grabs the door as his signal to leave.
Ferit arrives at the club and starts drinking immediately. He lets it all out on the dance floor.
Song: Bu Akşam/This Evening – Duman
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEJWNgE7bek
Turkish lyrics in the dropdown you can translate.
Hattuc says, thank God this trouble was resolved. What are you talking about, Kazim answers, this trouble is just starting! He approaches Seyran. Look at me and tell me what you signed! Divorce papers, she answers. What else, he asks. She doesn’t remember. You said something about consent, Kazim remembers, did they make you sign or hurt you in any way? Seyro says she signed willingly.
Really? So you must know what you signed, Kazim says, since I didn’t raise an idiot. Seyran states, I signed so I wouldn’t have any rights over that family, in the present or future. Kazim’s eyes widen. Tell me, what does that mean, exactly? Seyran answers, it means I gave up his last name and rejected his wealth as compensation. Kazim asks, you’re saying you did this without anyone forcing you? Yes.
Kazim is beside himself. Seyran! Seyran! Who do you think you are to sign for yourself and take away my only way of getting what I’m owed?! You’ve made me lose my entire investment in you! Your stupidity has cost me so much! She answers back, you have this place and an expensive plot of land. Isn’t that more than your investment? Kazim shouts—you dog! He strikes her down.
The ladies hurry to protect Seyran. Kazim runs to the kitchen. Hattuc tells Suna to lock Seyran in her room. Seyran stays on the floor. I won’t hide! Leave me alone! Hattuc runs to Kazim. He has a knife in his hand and he bellows, I’ll kill that idiot! Hattuc slaps the knife out of his hand and then slaps his face—have you lost your mind?! You’ll rot in jail!
#91 part 4
Kazim shouts, that girl makes me lose my mind! He paces furiously. I’m losing so much money, I’m going crazy! That idiot signed my fortune away! I’ll burn the hand she signed with! He turns on the stove and heads back to Seyran. He drags her to the kitchen. The ladies scream at him to stop. It becomes a tug of war to keep Seyran from getting burned.
Hattuc faints to the floor. That stops everything. Pray for your aunt, Kazim exclaims, she’s like this because of you! This is the last time I’ll have mercy on you! Bilesin! Suna gets water for Hattuc. Seyran’s in shock. Kazim warns, if any of you make a mistake, I will become Azrael (the angel of death) for all of you! Bilesin!
Pelin and Gulsah arrive at the club. Pelo says, Ferit and I came here all the time. Gulsah answers, I came here to have a good time, not to talk about Ferit all night. We see Taylan sitting at the bar using the brilliant baseball cap disguise. Pelo looks around. They spot Ferit and Gulsah is ticked. You tricked me so you could come see Ferit. Pelo denies it. Gulsah has a hard time thinking it’s a coincidence.
Taylan gets his phone ready. Ferit spots the ladies. He wanders over to say hello. Abi, look who’s here! Welcome, dear friend! He gives Gulsah a big hug. Nothing for Pelin. Lol. He gives the ladies something to drink. They down the shots. Taylan is recording. Ferit grabs Gulsah—come on, let’s dance.
Glum Pelo follows them to the floor and stands there. Ferit says, what are you looking at? Don’t just stand there… dance. Come on, dance! Don’t be boring. He claps his hands--hey! She starts to dance, but she’s not really feeling it. Ferit begins to dance through the crowd. He downs more alcohol.
Song: Hadi Bakalım/Come on now – Sezen Aksu
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSVseiOjAPw
Translate lyrics in the dropdown.
Esme and Suna take traumatized Seyran to her room. She’s crying and holding her hands close to her chest. Esme asks, Seyran please talk. Say something. Tell me you’re okay. Seyran takes her mother’s hand. Esme says she’s going back in case Kazim needs anything. She tells Suna to lock the door and not to unlock it until morning.
Suna locks the door and tells Seyran, you’re safe now. He won’t come in, relax. It doesn’t matter, Seyran answers, I knew this would happen when I came back. [Still, she came back. Is this better than the Korhans?] Complaining isn’t an option. Suna disagrees. You’re as miserable here as Ferit is at his house without you. His misery will last 10 days at most, Seyran replies, don’t worry about him.
Ferit orders more drinks at the bar. Pelo excuses herself to use the ladies’ room. Ferit senses something might be up. He asks Abi to follow her. Abi follows and sees her go up the stairs into the bathroom. He doesn’t see that Taylan has followed her in. Pelo is ticked, what are you doing? Abidin could have seen you. This is an emergency, Taylan says, you have to get closer to him. I can’t get useful photos! That’s why I followed you. Be with him. Make contact. Dance. Touch him. I need a good shot, understand? You can do it!
Pelo returns to the bar. She bumps into someone. Ferit asks her if she’s too drunk to walk straight. She says she’s fine and asks, how are you? She puts her hand on his face. He moves away from it. Taylan is recording. Yes, I’m okay, Ferit replies, it’s more than obvious. He’s very drunk.
#91 part 5
Pelo suggests they go somewhere quieter. Ferit laughs, this place is quiet enough for my head. A song starts and Pelo smiles. (Kır Zincirlerini (Bu Gece)/Break Your Chains (Tonight) – Tarkan) She leads Ferit out to the dance floor. She starts to dance. He just stands there and has a flashback to Seyfer’s night out. [This was the night Seyro dropped the bomba about Orhan and Ifakat.] This song played and he coaxed Seyran to dance. Forget about Tarkan, we hear sad violin music to go with his flashback. He also thinks about them dancing in their bedroom.
Ferit smiles at the thoughts. Pelo keeps dancing, Taylan keeps recording. Ferit snaps out of his reverie when he spots a guy who puts an unwelcome hand on Gulsah. He shouts, hey! What are you doing? He quickly makes his way over, turns the guy around and punches him. Taylan loves it.
Bar fight ensues. Abi starts throwing guys around. Ferit is getting stomped on the floor. He thinks about Seyran saying, I’ll get married if I want! If I don’t, they won’t force me! Why do you care? He shouts back, should I wait for a wedding invitation? She tells him she’ll marry one day and send the invite. Ferit looks like he’s laughing at the beating. Abi, Pelo, and Gulsah pick him up off the floor.
Gulgun tries calling Ferit. No answer. She worries he might have gone to Kazim’s place. What does that mean, Ifakat asks, are we playing ping pong? It’s over. Bitti gitti. The matter is closed. Hopefully we’ll return to normal. Asuman says this isn’t just about Ferit. The whole family is suffering because of him. He goes out to have fun and we suffer the consequences. Fuat says he’s tried calling his father, but he doesn’t answer either.
Ifakat blames Gulgun for not stopping Orhan from going out. Ferit’s case is obvious, but your husband should be here. Slapping Ferit was too much, Gulgun says, but what Ferit said went too far. [I don’t agree.] Orhan will get over it and come back home. Am I supposed to learn how to treat my husband from you? Ifakat replies, I wish you could learn, but you won’t. Asuman looks stunned.
Ifakat calls Orhan and he answers. He asks if it’s an important matter. She says no, we were worried about you. Are you okay? He tells her he will return in a little while. She hangs up and says, at least we know he’s okay. She smirks at Gulgun, who avoids looking back.
Abi and Pelin bring Ferit to a quieter floor in the club. He’s sloppy drunk and muttering about teaching that other guy a lesson. Gulsah follows and wonders if they should bring him to a hospital. Abi says Ferit would only cause problems there. He will take him home. Pelo thinks Abi shouldn’t take Ferit home in his condition and Ferit says he doesn’t want to go home and sleep in his bed tonight. Pelo suggests that Ferit go to her house and says she’ll call her mom. [I don’t know why Abi thinks it’s okay. Ferit starts muttering about that stubborn pistachio, Seyran. He’s a mess.
Pelo calls Zerrin to let her know Ferit is coming. Zerrin is pleased. Did he ask you? No, Pelo replies, he’s very drunk and I don’t want them to take him to the yali. Well done, Zerrin answers, you’re using tactics your dear mother taught you. She says she’ll go to a hotel for the night so they can be alone.
The Ihsanlis return home. Junior imagines how wonderful everything will be. Imagine this, Grandpa, Suna walking with her bare feet in the living room. Her feet are definitely 36.5 [~US size 6.5]. This is great. Mom says, if she walks barefoot, she’ll get sick, son. And she won’t get pregnant. Junior snaps back, don’t be ignorant mom! Don’t be superstitious. He smiles, she’ll be walking around here barefoot and we’ll have lots of children. Mom smiles back.
#91 part 6
Tarik warns Junior, speak properly from now on, and don’t let your wife walk all over the place and offend your mother. Grandpa asks Jr, did you hear your brother? Jr nods. Grandpa says, your beloved mother has carried the weight of this house for years and she’s never complained. But when your wife gets here, she’ll learn to do everything, and your mother will supervise. She will teach Suna our traditions.
Mom answers, that’s how it will be. Thank God for showing us these days. Saffet orders the house be prepared for the bride. Tomorrow, start planning the wedding. Junior says, first, our room has to be ready. That’s the most important thing.
Tarik says, speaking of rooms, mom, I’m going to see her. How has she behaved? She’s been a bit upset, mom replies, I put something in her food to sedate her.
Esme smuggles in a sandwich for Seyran to eat. She advises Seyro to eat quickly. She adds, let Allah deal with Ferit as he sees fit. This is all his fault. All this happened because of him. Is that what you think, Seyran asks. Esme says yes. If it really was entirely his fault, Seyran replies, we would have solved it. Esme doesn’t understand.
Seyran says Ferit is not the only one responsible. It’s the fault of the house we were born and raised in. The paths our families forged. Everything that happens to us is because of what we experienced in that house, and it never ends.
Tarik heads to that room where the woman is kept. He unlocks a couple of doors. The woman is in bed, clearly drugged. Tarik knocks on the open door. The woman shifts her eyes to him. She can’t even move.
He sits on the bed next to her and puts his hand on her head. You’ve caused trouble again, he says, this was a result of your own actions. If you keep acting like this, you’ll stay asleep. I can see you grow more distant each time. When you think it’s over, I think about starting. But now I’ve brought news. I fell in love. I’m in love with someone very special. I fell madly in love [madly is the operative word.]
#91 part 7
The woman looks at him. Relax, Tarik says, you know I’d never let you go. When she comes, you’ll just move rooms, okay? The woman looks like she’s trying to speak but can’t. Tarik notes she’s behaving perfectly. The sedative must have been strong. Maybe this will become routine. He kisses her forehead. A tear slides from her eyes.
Pelin brings Ferit home. He tells her he doesn’t want to sleep in her bed. He’ll sleep on the couch. She takes hold of him and leads him to the bedroom. He puts up a slight protest. He can hardly walk and knocks into something.
Ferit flops on the bed. She takes off his shoes. He tells her not to touch him. Leave me alone! He moves to a pillow. She starts to unbutton his shirt. He pushes her hands away. I don’t want this. Stop! I want to sleep. Pelo moves next to him and touches his face. Then she settles on his shoulder. Why do you keep insisting, Ferit asks, don’t you understand? He pushes Pelin off the bed. Leave! I’m telling you but you don’t listen. Leave me alone.
Pelin gets up from the floor and leaves the room. She calls her mom. Zerrin says she was trying to call but she didn’t answer. I didn’t hear you, Pelo replies, I was helping Ferit into bed. Zerrin asks, into bed? Pelo says yes. He’s very drunk and he might have passed out.
Meanwhile, Ferit gets out of bed and closes the bedroom door. Zerrin advises, if he’s sleeping, go to him. Lay next to him. Wake him up in the morning. When he sees you, he won’t know what really happened. Pelin goes back to the bedroom and finds the door locked. Ferit? Ferit, I think you locked the door. Ferit? Open the door? Are you okay?
Ferit is back in bed. The door key is in his hand. Ferit mumbles in his sleep. Pelo hears him through the door. Antep fıstığı... stupid... stupid... Seyran... stupid. What are you doing now? Can you sleep in your bed without me? Huh? Why did you do this to us? Was it necessary? I love you... I will love you. Pelo slides down to the floor, against the door.
And we are out.
Loved your recap, novelera! You had me laughing. I thought this episode was kind of boring and annoying. Everything happened as expected. The best part was Fidan running over Hasan. She's a menace on the road.
Dondi! I’m so glad! If you need more time, no problem. I was just wondering if you needed to stop. Hope your busy schedule is a positive thing and doesn’t last too long!
I’ll start on 92. Might post this weekend. I have to watch 91 first and will comment after I do.
Thank you!
Babachita
Thanks, dondi. I could feel your disgust with Zerrin and Kazim coming through loud and clear. This might have been the most disturbing episode yet.
Saffet is enjoying the opportunity to make Hattuc uncomfortable. Insisting she make the coffee! And the horrible Kazim first striking Seyran and then trying to burn her hand. ITA, what's wrong with her? The Korhans treated her well. She does love Ferit but keeps insisting he's a bad guy. Even if he were as bad as she keeps insisting he is, he's waaaay better than Tarik, Seyran.
Everyone in this monstrous family is complicit in keeping a young woman against her will? Has Tarik married her and plans for a second wife?
And Zerrin was hoping for the old telenovela trope. Guy loves someone else, gets drunk in despair because he can't have her, and "other woman" jumps in bed with him to convince him they did the deed. I have a vague memory of one such trick and the "other woman" pretended to be pregnant and wore a foam fake baby!
Again, thanks to you and Babachita for the recaps, but I don't want to write this stuff down. It just gets worse and worse.
Dondi356, Susan, K, Novelera, Jarifa & Halimacandy: I missed last night's episode.
Anyone know what happened? 🤔
Wednesday, September 23, 2026
Series 2, Episode 50 - Part 1
Title: "El Amor Duele" - Love hurts
Slight rewind: Alya is jail for attempting to take her son across an international border without permission from the child's father.
Zerrin is on her way to breastfeed her daughter (wearing a jumper - how is that going to work?). Fidan is following her in a bright blue car. Zerrin shook Fidan off by driving through a warehouse parking lot. Fidan hit a pedestrian (another pedestrian) - Hasan, Sadakat's brother in the parking lot. Fidan gets out of her car and goes to Hasan. Hasan wakes up, mumbles her name, and goes back under. Fidan is worried that Hasan will die. Fidan somehow gets Hasan in her car and starts towards the hospital. She calls Nare, the hospital administrator. Nare, Sahin and Kaya go to the hospital to meet her. Good news - Hasan has a pulse. Fidan is afraid of the police. So far, the hospital administration (Dr. Yalcin) has not talked to the police, but the police will have to be told later, especially when Hasan is well enough to give a statement. (I guess the Albora can sweep the incident under the rug unless Hasan files a complaint.) They find out that Hasan has suffered a traumatic brain injury and is having difficulty speaking.
Alya and Erol go to a hearing. Cihan waits outside. He thinks, "The hardest sentence is waiting". Alya comes out of the hearing with her red shawl returned to her, and no handcuffs. She has been released with an order not to travel. She will face charges for kidnapping Deniz at a later date, but she will not be held until the trial. Erol reminds Alya and Cihan that the next day is the start of the divorce hearing.
Alya and Cihan go to the manison to pick up Deniz to take him back to the farm. Boran puts up an argument. Alya reminds him she has custody. Boran reminds her that he only has to tell the judge that Alya tried to kidnap Deniz to get Deniz back. Sadakat then comes out of the mansion and says that Deniz is back at the farm. (She has been secretly moving Deniz back and forth out from under Boran's nose.) Boran is upset. Sadakat quietly tells Alya and Cihan that she sent Deniz back with Pakize, Kadir and Muzaffer.
At the farm, Alya is overjoyed to see Deniz again, sleeping in his bed. Cihan tries to talk to Alya about the divorce proceedings. Alya shuts him down. All she wants to do is be with Deniz.
9/23/26 - S2, E50 - Part 2
We are at the Alya and Boran divorce hearing. Boran says that he doesn't want to divorce. He loves his wife. He wants to keep his son.
Erol, Alya's lawyer, says the Alya-Boran marriage is physically and emotionally over. Alya makes a brief statement that she wants the marriage to end. Erol describes how Alya came to Turkiye to bury Boran in his coffin, signifying Boran was believed to be dead. Boran had left behind a video telling Cihan to marry her.
The judge says that he was given a transcript of this video, but the submitted thumb drive with the video is blank! There is no video of Boran requesting Cihan to marry Alya. Everyone looks around in surprise. Boran looks smug. The judge postpones the divorce decision. He gives both parties time to produce arguments for and against dissolving the marriage. He says there will be no changes in the custody of Deniz. (He hasn't heard about the trip to the border.) He sets the new hearing date in February. The hearing is over.
They all go outside, and accusations about erasure fly about. Boran says he did not erase the video. Boran says such a video didn't even exist. (But of course, three or four of them have seen the video.) Sadakat says she didn't erase the video. Cihan looks questioningly at Erol, wondering, no doubt, why Erol didn't confirm that the video was on the thumb drive. In the midst of all this, Ecmel shows up and congratulates Boran that he is still married. (How did Ecmel know? His spies are everywhere.)(Also, this scene makes little sense, but it is obvious that the actor Mufit Kayacan has a contract requiring him to appear in every episode.) After Sadakat and Boran leave, after being stared down by Cihan, Alya says that she erased the video. She claims she had to do it. No one, Cihan, Erol, Kaya, Sahin or Nare, or the audience understands why.
9/23/2026 - S2, E50 - Part 3
Outside the courthouse, Cihan grabs Alya by the arm and they get into his SUV. They leave. Erol goes over to Kaya, Nare and Sahin. He has worked it out. He and Alya did check the thumbdrive video before the hearing, but at some point afterwards, Alya swapped out the video thumbdrive with a blank one before it was given to the judge.
Cihan drives Alya out to the hills to talk. She says she switched the thumbdrive because she was afraid of losing Deniz. She is buying time to deal with Boran. Cihan tells her that she is making mistake after mistake. He says that with the video gone or missing, Boran will think he has hope. Alya exits the SUV and walks a little ways up the road. Cihan gets out and follows her, meeting up with her. They stand together for a moment. Then Alya turns around and hurries back to the SUV. Much to Cihan's surprise, she gets in on the driver's side. She shifts into gear and takes off, leaving Cihan abandoned on a cold country road. He calls Muzaffer to come pick him up.
Kadir calls Cihan, reaching him coming in with Muzaffer. Boran is at the gates of the farm. Alya is not back yet, still driving back. Cihan calls her, but she ignores his call. (Dumb Cihan - have someone else call her.)
Back at Fidan's house, Fidan is blaming Zerrin for Hasan's injuries, because Fidan chased Zerrin because of her obvious lie about going to the university on a weekend. Zerrin says fine, she went to a friend's house. Fidan of course is still concerned that Hasan will press charges. Even if he doesn't regain the ability to speak, he could do it in writing. Then Zerrin's milk ducts start to leak through her shirt. Fidan notices and questions Zerrin. Zerrin says she has been leaking from time to time.
Alya arrives back at the farm where Boran is waiting at the gate. He tells Alya he wants to talk to her. He gets aggressive and grabs Alya while Kadir tries to free her. Boran realizes that Alya erased the video, and he gets excited that it means she wants to stay in the marriage. At some point in this scene, Cihan and Muzaffer also arrive back at the farm.
Sadakat arrives by transporter disguised as an SUV. Sadakat instantly knows what they are all talking about and announces, as she gets out of her SUV, that it was SHE who erased the video. She denied it earlier to avoid problems. She tells Boran that she erased it so that he could stay in his marriage. Then, Boran wants to see Deniz as long as he is there at the farmhouse. Sadakat says that Deniz is still under her authority. She asks Alya to bring Deniz to the mansion at dinner time for a visit. Alya agrees. Sadakat gets Boran to leave. Sadakat nods at Alya and leaves herself.
Alya turns and goes into the farmhouse. Cihan follows. In the living room, Cihan tells her "I told you that Boran would get his hopes up.". Alya reminds Cihan that Boran is the father of Deniz. She can't ignore him. (Cihan doesn't understand that Alya's love for him must come in second to Alya's love for her son Deniz.) Alya tells Cihan that they are both hurt and not doing well. Alya asks for space (time), since they are both hurting each other. The episode ends zooming in on Cihan's hurt face while the "Me esta doliendo" Telemundo music plays. (Confession - I like the song.) - End episode.
Thanks, Anastasia for a very descriptive recap. I got a kick out of your theory that the Ecmel actor has daily appearances in his contract.
These Turkish dizi writers seem to burn the midnight oil thinking up ways to keep people who love each other apart.
So...did Zerrin get to the meeting, see her baby with Demir lurking, and the leakage is because of that? Did Telemundo cut the scene with Zerrin and the baby? I hope they're going with Fidan figuring it out about her grandchild being alive.
They're going with a big personality change for Alya. I was gob smacked about her erasing or changing out the thumb drive. They showed a scene with Ecmel congratulating Boran on staying married, and I thought he'd gotten his hands on the drive. Cihan was 100% right that this just spurred Boran on about getting her back. Some irony in her being saved by her old enemy, Sadakat.
Thank you Anastasia for this great, detailed recap! A transporter disguised as an SUV love it!
I think now the shark has been officially jumped. This made no sense- Alya setting up the blank USB, Alya acting sulky/nutsy, Alya leaving Cihan out in the middle of nowhere, Alya saying they need a break. All of this is completely out of character. It’s one thing for the writers to throw plot twists at us but it’s completely another to change the personality of one of the characters.
And I was wondering- if one party doesn’t want to stay married, then why would a judge not grant the divorce?
Maggie
I think Zerrin just doesn't know about nursing pads. Or hasn't figured out how to get them (Demir) and hide them (at Zimal's house). She is definitely nursing Zimal irregularly. Of course, milk leaking is also a great plot device to catch Fidan's attention.
<< Home
© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.


