Thursday, October 01, 2026
PRIMETIME on Univisión (#2) Sabor a Ti, Entre Historias y Secretos, Tierra de Amor y Coraje, & Corazon de Oro - Week of Sept. 28, 2026
Welcome to page 2 of Primetime TNs/Series. We have a GRAN ESTRENO week for Sabor a Ti…! Tierra de Amor y Coraje has a nice little patio!! Discussion for Tan Cerca de Ti, Nace El Amor is still going strong!! Thank you, Jarifa, for your outstanding notes from the couch! Drop in and join the fun! As always and PLE-E-EASE!!, if some brave soul(s) would like to contribute a recap or just some highlights for any of the listed TNs, it would be greatly appreciated. You can also add to or clarify scenes/details, especially those that are favs or not-so-favs. The TNs covered by this page are:
8-9 PM – Sabor a Ti: Entre Secretos y Historias: GRAN ESTRENO WEEK!! (@7Pm on Tuesday)
9-10 PM – Tierra
de Amor y Coraje: 18-19
10-11pm – Corazon de Oro: Ep. 57-58
Friendly reminder: PLEASE put
the name of the telenovela you're referring to at the top of your post so
readers can easily find the conversations they're looking for. (You can shorten
the title to one word, i.e., “Coraje”.)
Discussion pages will be posted on Mondays and Thursdays by 8:30PM.
Labels: corazon, primetime, sabor, tierra, Univision
Funny how Max has no need to confess when dr. tells him it was no heart attack but indigestion. Too bad we don’t get to hear what he is hiding Okay, Vicente wasn’t married to Rosa but was hopelessly in love with her his whole life. Tomás wants a good wine to be produced from grapes that are of bad quality due to the fact he had them cut right after the frost. . Bernabé told him to wait a couple of days, but he didn’t. Uh, oh! Are we going to get a few wine making lessons here?
Hi, Jarifa. Max is a bull. He wants what he wants when he wants it . Fun seeing Erika B..as his wife trying to manage his diet as he goes behind her back. I guess the dark haired woman who was with her to greet the young woman guess is her mother . Love seeing the vineyards and the greenhouse with all the plants .I also noticed trees that I've never seen before . I wonder where this was filmed. Susan
Since Thomas wants to work with Angela to get her grandmother’s secret recipe I’m guessing he’s the bad guy in this. I hope Angela wises up to him. And why would you want to compete with your grandfather. Maybe I just don’t like him because of a previous show!
I agree with a comment Maggie made the other day about it appearing Angela and Mariano will end up together with lovely Lucero left out in the cold.
I tried in vain to understand what Lucero and Mariano's conversations have consisted of. It appears she is putting him off but why? If someone could kindly explain what her doubts are I would appreciate it. I don't like the way Mariano is obviously smitten with Angela yet continues with Lucero.
Jarifa, Max is a character, isn't he?? I had to laugh at the relief on his face when he heard he didn't have a heart attack. I suspect he has no intention of changing his ways. His wife is a saint!
Diana
Clara
Thank you Clara! Given the way she is acting, that makes sense. Too bad as she obviously would be an asset...
Diana
Diana, Max may be big but he is too quick on his feet for his poor wifey. Not liking him or Mariano or Tomás or Barnabé at this point. Juan with his three previous DEAD wives could also be a problem. What a group!
"Juan with his three previous DEAD wives could also be a problem. What a group!" had me smiling away. So true Jarifa.
My fav from Monteverde, Ramon, seems like a good guy...so far, but we'll see. 😊
Diana
I enjoyed the comments. Yes, lots of toxic males...young and old . I need a hero . Will it be Mariano? Susan
So many characters. Just when i.feel like I'm getting a handle on them another new batch crops up, I.e the family of the guy who likes Filomena.
Is this supposed to be a comedy? I have been laughing through some of the scenes, especially Max and his new diet that he hates.
I also have preconceived feelings for the characters based on previous shows, but the guy playing Tomas I've seen as both a good and a bad guy so he can go either way in this show.
Angela pops into town and seems to just take over her grandmother's estate. I would have thought Lucero, as Rosa's adopted daughter, would have been included in the will, especially since 27 year old Angela basically ignored her all her life. She has been an adult for 9 years, she could have gone to see her. And all the sentimentality she espouses towards her grandmother is just weird.
Kat, you made some astute observations about Angela. And yes, why wouldn't Rosa have been included in the will? It "does not compute".
I'm not warming to the Angela character at all. Filomena doesn't seem as if she trusts her much, if at all.
Diana
Kat and Diana, I agree with your comments . I am.having trouble warming up to these characters. I like Vicente , but then I like Evora.
Mariano seems to be the galan but he is so serious. I dont see Mich charm .
Another night ride to find someone who has fallen off a horse.
Tomas and Angela seem to be hitting it off, but no smiles and warmth .
And yes, another family appears , and another guy pursuing another woman.
Well, things will start to unfold .
I like the scenery. Susan
I am enjoying Max, never saw him in a lighthearted role. Although it seems he’s probably a womanizer, he gets so upset at his son dating the girlfriend, he must think that’s his daughter.
Since Vincent and Angela’s grandmother were a couple I’m not sure why Angela wants to steal the recipe. Isn’t Vincent working the grandmother’s vineyard? I hope she becomes more likable as we get further into this.
That new guy and his kids seem to come out of nowhere!
I am still watching this although I don’t care for most of the characters. I almost hope the two convince Juan to sell the land, then they can see what they lost. At least Juan knows Rogelio is not to be trusted. But Clara really seems to be flirting and leading the younger two brothers on.
I quit watching Corazón de Oro so feel I should stick with this one
Liz, so was the guy Max was choking while he was,in the hospital was his son ?
I am still watching and still trying to sort all the young guys and girls out . The young guys are pretty relentless in pursuing the girls . uff.
The familiar veteran actors and actresses ara very oddvfsmikybe keeping me watching . The younger cast is mostly new to me.
How does Juan get these young girls to marry him?...Is he rich ? I find his unsmiling son who is pursuing his next wife ...very creepy . Does he ever smile? Its a very odd family. Susan
Susan, the young guy is Max's daughter's boyfriend. As far as we know he is not Max's son, but possibly he is an illegitimate son and that is why he doesn't want them dating as they could be half siblings. This is just supposition by me....
Yes, Susan, Max is used to getting his own way it seems by whatever means he finds necessary. “Bully” is perfect.
Good guess, Kat, about why Max is not wanting the 2 kids to date.
Of course, Angela would have to get thrown by the horse. Really? Couldn’t come up with anything better?
Anyway, currently I am “meh” about the show.
I’m still watching. I enjoy the easier pace. It reminds me of Monteverde. They share cast and producer and director. The town name is Montealegre, not too different from Monteverde.
Love all the familiar actors. The leads aren’t as strong as Soto-Africa, but it’s still entertaining for me.
Babachita
<< Home
© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.


