Thursday, August 27, 2026

TELEMUNDO Y MÁS (#2): El Señor de los Cielos, Lejos de ti, Golden Boy, y más: Week of August 24, 2026

TELEMUNDO WEEKEND EDITION (continuación)

Here's Page 2 for the week. The current telenovelas are as follows (all times are Eastern Daylight Time):

9 -10PM El Señor de los Cielos 10 (final season)
10-11PM Lejos de ti (season 2)**
Yali Capkini/Golden Boy

**Lejos de ti will not be shown this Friday. Instead, Telemundo is presenting a program about Juan Gabriel, a Mexican singer and songwriter, on the 10th anniversary of his death. Lejos de ti will return on Monday.

Everyone is welcome to join in the conversation. Since discussions of all the novelas share the same page, please remember to put the name of the telenovela you're referring to at the top of your post, so readers can easily find the conversations they're looking for.

By common agreement, this group DOES NOT discuss previews, trailers, or any other plot information not found in a current or past episode of the current production. Spoilers WILL be removed by the admin. This includes reference to earlier productions of the story, and even the original novel. Thanks for your cooperation!

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
"SENOR10"
I'll post my recap of this evening's episode sometime later this evening.
 

lejos

Thanks for the recap, Anastasia.

Here’s my take: Ecmel hates Sada because she was behind the plot that sent Ecmel to prison. That’s what he means when he says “what you did to me”. IIRC, Ecmel killed a cop during the raid and that’s why he got a long prison sentence. He said that while he was in prison that she took everything away from him and that he should be the one leading Albora. I wonder if Azem knew Sada set his brother up.

I think Ecmel had a double purpose in killing Boran. It would hurt Sada, but since the Baybars would be suspected, it would restart the feud between the families. Something he could take advantage of. That’s how he got Demir on his side. Nadim stayed with Cihan.

Maggie, Turks are required to always keep their ID with them. Tourists must keep passports with them.

Anastasia, fingerprints are taken when you get an ID. I don’t think they take them on very young children but require it at 15 or 16.

novelera, Demir never fired a shot at Boran. Nadim and Ecmel quickly grabbed him. Demir nodded at the henchie to do it. Henchie had his own gun and shot Cihan. He made sure he owned up to it so Demir wouldn’t be blamed.

Boran is totally out of control. I think it was Maggie who mentioned being in a coma for a year changed him. Traumatic brain injury can do that. His siblings noted that Boran didn’t behave like this before. He needs professional help that he will probably never get. You would think Alya would know better.

Yep, bad move on Kaya’s part.

 

"SENOR10"
Howdy from the Alamo City CarayCaray Family. Here's my super-short recap of this evening's episode.

*We get to see flashbacks of Hothead Diana & Isturiz killing Jaime.

*Slippery Mauricio intimidates Constanza with taunts & threats.

*Constanza speaking with Dalila, Luis & his wife (forgot her name LOL) to explain the situation.

*Hothead Diana & Gullible David having sex again.

*Felina still suffering from mysterious cramps, etc.,

*Aurelio wants to shoot Cifuentes, but Hothead Rutila wants to stab the General during the crowd distraction.

 

I will put up a quickie
 

lejos

Jueves Cihan again looks besieged for most of this episode. Deniz asks him about Papa Boran. And, speaking of Boran, he calls Sada to ask when they’re springing him. When he doesn’t hear an immediate affirmative answer, he hangs up on her. Sada starts in on Cihan about making a deal with Nadim.

Ipek spies on Kaya delivering a prescription for Zerrin and embracing her. [I am so sick of Ipek not moving on.] Fidan comes back and finds Kaya and Zerrin together. She has a hissy fit and goes after Kaya.

Ecmel comes to visit Boran, who isn’t receptive. Ecmel tells him the reason he’s in a cell is because Cihan wanted him there.

Fidan is so over Ecmel. Sahin comes home and prevents his trying to beat Zerrin’s whereabouts out of Fidan. Sahin says that Cihan arranged for him to have the deed to the property so Ecmel can leave.

Sadakat, nicer than usual, comes to Alya to say that neither of her sons will give Alya up. She asks her to leave with Deniz. Cihan overhears and tells her it’s not happening.

Nare has a great idea that I know probably won’t happen. She suggests they move out. Also, she’s late and might be pregnant. Sahin is, of course, overjoyed.

Cihan, Alya and Deniz spend a night together. It’s nice to see Cihan’s happy, smiling face.

Alya, Denis and the staff are having fun in the kitchen until Sada shows up grousing about their having fun when Boran is locked up. Alya manages to get her to stop, and Deniz doesn’t seem to catch on.

Nadim doesn’t want 50% of the land or the crossing rights, or whatever. So as to get Boran off, he wants it call. [I am still a bit confused about this moving of merch. Is it owning the land that it passes through or just having the owner cede those rights?] Cihan refuses.

Cihan, Kaya, Nare and Sahin have come with Erol to the prison. Jackass Boran rants that Cihan wants him in jail so as to have Alya. They try to explain that Albora will be ruined if they give up the land (or the rights). Boran got himself into this pickle by showing up at the festival, and now he’s willing to harm his whole family so he can walk free. Cihan reminds him that he already made a deal with Nadim (10 years ago) so that Boran wouldn’t die. He gave up his life (marrying a woman he didn’t love).

The prosecutor describes Boran killing Suleyman. Erol speaks about the rancor between the Baybars and the Alboras. Ecmel shows up saying something has changed. He’s gotten Nadim to retract his testimony about Boran killing Suleyman.
 

OT
RIP His Majesty King Harald V of Norway 😭🇳🇴
 

Lejos

Thank you for this zippy recap, Novelera!

It was really something to see Sadakat talk reasonably to Alya. Of course her plea wasn’t acceptable but at least it was presented respectfully.

It’s too soon for Ipek to move on. It’s only been a few days since her wedding fell through. Obsessively spying on him is pretty much par for the course for someone in her situation. But how did the guards not notice her approach?

Why have they never used the door lock at the konak before?

Cihan’s hair fascinates me. It looks solid like it’s mostly Brylcreem.

Novelera, you were wondering a bit ago why Boran didn’t choose to have a happy reunion with Alya and instead is all flipped out. He couldn’t! She was glaring at him and is furious and wants nothing to do with him. We can assume when they were in Canada she had no idea that there was a family feud, that he’d killed a man and was actually on the lam with enemies searching for him. Then when she came just for a funeral she finds out Boran had instructed his brother to marry her. Without her knowledge or consent!

As for Boran, we can assume at the time of the accident they had a happy marriage. Now in what must seem like the blink of an eye his wife is in love with another man and is icy to him. This famously makes a jilted spouse go nuts. There can be violence or murder. People can end up on the evening news.

Bummer that there’s no episode tonight!

Maggie
 

golden
Golden Boy – Yali Capkini – Poder y traicion
Episode 86 #1 of 8
“Trapped by beauty” “La belleza le atrapa”

To my delight, we get another glimpse of the beautiful Belgrade Forest in the rain location during this brief recap of the previous episode. Ferit and Seyran are arguing. He tells her she always has had someone she can trust because he was always there for her. Seyran looks away. He tells her it doesn’t matter. It’s over. She can go and and do whatever she wants now. He keeps yelling after her that he’s no longer part of her life. She is walking away. He yells that he hates her. He watches her walk away and then walks to his auto, saying: I hate you all!

It’s sunny and Sultan is waiting at the yali entrance. We see Pelin (for a moment I thought it was Zerrin. Boy those two look alike!) get out of a taxi and being greeted by Sultan with a smile. She tells her that Ifakat is waiting for her in her room. We get a close up of Pelin’s high heeled feet maneuvering the mine field that is the sidewalk of lattice and grass design. I’m thinking you’d have to lean forward with all your weight on the balls of your feet to keep from getting your heels stuck in the little grass squares. But I digress. Pelin looks very serious. She is having a flashback to being ejected by Seyran from the yali. In this flashback, Seyran threatens to physically throw her out if she doesn’t leave. Probably because of this memory, Pelin starts to lose her confidence and begins backing up while Sultan keeps walking on ahead. Sultan pauses and asks her if she is OK. Pelin takes a deep breath and starts walking forward again.

Gulgun is in the living room and walks into the entry hall just as Pelin arrives. She asks Pelin what she is doing there. Gulgun asks her again why she is there. Ifakat comes down the stairs to welcome Pelin and tells Gulgun that Halis wants to see her. She asks Gulgun if she has a problem with that. Gulgun looks impactada at this news. Ifakat tells Pelin to come upstairs because she wants to prepare her first. Gulgun then calls Ferit, who is still sitting in the Forest in his G-Wagon. She asks him if everything is fine with Seyran. He tells her yes. She tells him if that’s the case, he needs to come home at once because Pelin is there at his grandfather’s invitation.
Ferit doesn’t understand but tells her he is on the way. She asks again if everything is fine between him and Seyran. He tells her they will talk about it later.
After hanging up, Gulgun calls Orhan, asking where he is.

Pelin, all dressed up, smiles at Ifakat, who asks her if she’s excited.
Ifakat: Are you ready to do everything I say?
Pelin assures her that she is. Ifakat walks around Pelin, inspecting her thoroughly and then asks her to take off her clothes. [Oh boy, here we go again with creepy Ifakat thoroughly checking out Ferit’s potential spouses, like she did with Suna in the bath. In this case, it’s not as if Ferit hasn’t seen Ifakat undressed, so what’s this about? Perhaps it is just to establish her power, my favorite word.]
Pelin: I don’t understand.
Ifakat: Just undress.
Pelin: What do you mean?
Ifakat: Undress.
Pelin, obviously uncomfortable: Why?
Ifakat: You just walked in, and you’re already questioning me?
Pelin reluctantly starts unbuttoning her dress.
Ifakat sits on the sofa and watches intently, obviously enjoying this eyeful. She tells her to get dressed again before she takes off her undergarments.

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 86 #2 of 8
Ifakat: If you’re going to live in this house, you have to do what I say at all times. You’d do well to remember that. Now we have to go over a few details.
Ifakat then gives her exact instructions of how to meet with Halis: Whenever you speak to Mr. Halis, keep your gaze lowered. If he asks you a question, you may occasionally make eye contact. You’re excited. That’s a good thing. Mr. Halis will think it’s because you fear and respect him. He’ll like that. When we go into his room, I will introduce you. You will bow and kiss his hand. Address him properly at the end of each sentence. Be polite. When you leave his room, don’t turn your back on him. Stay in his presence as long as you can. Now sit down.
Pelin quickly complies, totally under Ifakat’s control now.

At the Sanli home, Suna is slicing vegetables and sighing. Hattice calls to her asking where Seyran is. Hattice complains that it is getting late. Seyran needs to get back home now. If Kazim gets back unexpectedly before Seyran, Hattice tells Suna she won’t be able to help.
Suna: She’s not answering, but she just went out for a walk. She’s upset. She’ll be back soon.
Hattice: Do you think she’s with Ferit?
Suna: No, Auntie, that’s impossible.
They hear the front door open. It’s Seyran. It’s raining, so she is damp. Hattice fusses at her, asking if she needs to reprimand her.
Hattice continues: You need to be obedient. It’s like you’re not afraid of your father.
Seyran: What more can he do to me? He beat me and cursed me. He forced me to get married. He wouldn’t even let me go to university. All that’s left is killing me, but he won’t do that.
Hattice: Silence, you brat! You’re asking for a beating. If you wanted fresh air, you could have gone on the terrace. Why’d you run off? Did you meet your good-for-nothing husband?
Seyran: He can rot in hell.
Hattice: Who cares where he goes? Go get changed and help with dinner. If you make any trouble tonight, you won’t escape your father’s wrath.
Seyran grabs her hair in frustration and leaves. Suna offers to help her dry her hair.

Halis is enjoying his view from the yali when there is a knock on the door. Ifakat brings Pelin in.
Ifakat introduces Pelin as Zerrin’s daughter. Pelin follows Ifakat’s instructions to the letter. Ifakat leaves. Pelin kisses his hand and sits when he tells her to.
Pelin plays with her hands, showing her nervousness.
Halis: We finally meet. Thank you for accepting our invitation this time. Welcome.
Pelin, still looking demurely down: Thank you, sir.
Halis: I’m told you have a long history with my grandson.
Pelin: It’s true. (She has tears in her eyes and is clasping and unclasping her hands nervously.)
Halis: Where there’s a story of true love, there’s also guilt and shame. Sometimes life forces us to experience terrible things. You’re not responsible for how you feel when you do, but you are responsible for what you do, Daughter. Do you hold yourself accountable for your actions?
Pelin, makes some facial gestures before answering, tearfully: I don’t know, sir. Everything I did was to be close to Ferit. When I was away from him, I felt broken. He also hurt me even more.
Halis: I’ve been told that during this time you’ve put your family through some trying times.
Pelin: You just said that we’re responsible for our actions, not our feelings. But we can also change our minds for our loved ones, sir. If I’ve made any mistakes, I can learn and do better. My love is sincere. I love Ferit very much.
Halis sighs.

Back at the Sanli’s, the sisters are in Seyran’s room. Suna asks what happened. Seyran tells her to forget it. Suna tells her she’s been waiting for hours to hear.
Seyran: I was wrong, Suna. I thought Ferit would help me, but he’s selfish.
Suna: Of course. You argued again, didn’t you?

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 86 #3 of 8
Seyran: I tried to explain things, but he got mad. He asked if that was why I wanted to see him.
Suna, frustrated: So, you didn’t even mention me?
Seyran: I didn’t get to.
Suna: How is that possible, Seyran? I’ve been waiting for hours. You couldn’t spend two minutes talking about Abidin?
Seyran: What? I only asked to see him for you. I put up with him yelling, and now you’re giving me attitude?
Suna: What attitude? What did he say about me? Let me talk now. What did he say? Tell me, Seyran. I want to hear it.
Seyran: I don’t want to talk about it.
Suna: I want to know what he said.
Seyran: Fine, I’ll tell you. I told Ferit that you’re the only person I trust, that you’re the most important person in my life, and he said if that were true, why would the person I trust kiss him when she was drunk and he had to be the one to tell me?
Suna: Dam* that bas*ard! How can he say that? Is that really all you talked about? That’s embarrassing.
Seyran: If it weren’t for you, we’d still be talking.
The sisters look at each other, surprised at the disagreement. Suna is very impactada because she knows she is in danger of being married off and hoped Ferit might help Abidin.
Seyran turns her back on Suna.
Suna: Now I understand. You’re just like Ferit. What a shame.
Suna walks away.
Seyran is upset and says to herself: When will you learn to keep quiet, Seyran?

Back at the yali, Pelin is backing out of Halis’s room, carefully following Ifakat’s rules. She allows herself a self-satisfied smile. She knocks on Ifakat’s door. Ifakat asks how it went. Pelin tells her she thinks it went well and that she did everything that Ifakat told her to do. Ifakat tells her she will go talk to him next. She tells her there is a car outside waiting for her: Now you can leave this house the way you deserve. (Gulgun walks up the stairs and hears this.) Sultan will walk you out.
Pelin: Thank you so much. I don’t know how I’ll ever repay you.
Ifakat: You’ll know when the time comes.
Pelin: Once again, thank you.
Gulgun stands looking at them: I don’t know what you’re whispering about, but whatever you’re planning won’t come to pass. As long as I live here, I won’t allow it.
Ifakat dares her: Go ahead, tell Mr. Halis you call the shots now.
Gulgun: So, you’re going to use my son to attack me. I often wondered what you’d be like as a mother. If you had a daughter, she’d be just like her.
Pelin doesn’t like being told that, but she’s made her bed.
Ifakat tells Pelin she can go and to wait for her call. Pelin walks down the stairs.
Ifakat comes out, slamming the door behind her and knocks on Halis’s door: Sir, Pelin just left. May I come in?
She asks Halis what he thought of her. He stares at her. Ifakat asks if something has upset him.
Halis: Why should I involve myself in these affairs, Ifakat? I agreed to talk to her because you asked me to, but I don’t want to deal with little girls.
Ifakat: Did she do anything you found impudent?
Halis: I can’t say she did. She’s a moderately smart, bratty young woman, but my grandson has made a lot of mistakes. We all know that. You also know her mother troubles me, and she’s come up again. Something isn’t right here. [Bingo, maybe Halis isn’t falling for it!]

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 86 #4 of 8
Ifakat: Could it be because you’re upset because of Seyran, sir?
Halis: Perhaps. When it comes to getting to know people, we can make mistakes even at my age.
Ifakat: I’ll share my thoughts with you, sir. Kazim will force his daughter to marry as soon as the divorce goes through. She’ll have many suitors. Who knows how much money he’ll get his hands on. (Her voice rises as she makes this speech.) I’m not thinking about the money, though. If Seyran marries quickly, Ferit will fall apart. He’ll be upset and might leave the house.
Halis: I see you have a lot to say.
Ifakat: If he’s still seeing that girl (Pelin) despite being married, then there must be something special between them. We can be one step ahead of Kazim. We have to protect Ferit. And if they have a child and the child grows up in this house and gardens, he’ll be home every day. I’m sure he’ll be happy. We’ve talked about it too. It’ll also motivate him to work.
There’re interrupted by a knock on the door. Latif enters with Betul bringing the documents that Halis had requested from work.
Ifakat looks a little put out by this.
Halis tells Betul to enter. She tells him: Get well soon, Mr. Halis. Everyone at the office sends their well wishes.
Halis: Thank you. Come closer. What did you bring me?
Betul: I have some documents you need to sign, and Ms. Mehve sent the files you wanted to review.
Halis: Set them down and wait outside.
He thanks her and she goes out of the room.
Ifakat has her scheming face on.
Halis: We’ll discuss this when things have settled. We’ll discuss it when the time is right. You may leave, Ifakat.
Ifakat doesn’t kiss his hand but gets up and walks out saying only: With your permission.
Halis watches her leave and seems pensive.

We see Ferit driving the G-Wagon back to the yali. The car with Pelin is leaving as he is arriving. He follows the car and honks. The driver tells Pelin that Ferit wants them to stop. She tells him to pull over. Ferit yanks open the door and tells her to get out. She hesitates, and he yanks on her arm, repeating his order. They both walk into a park by the water.
Ferit yells: Have you all lost your minds?
Pelin: Ferit, calm down.
Ferit: How am I going to calm down? How dare you visit my home without telling me? I won’t calm down, Pelin. What did you tell my grandfather?
Pelin: Nothing. He asked me to stop by. Talk to your grandfather and Ifakat. They called my mother.
Ferit, the lightbulb coming on: So, it was my aunt. I’m not surprised. I always wondered how Zerrin knew so much about Seyran. Ifakat and Zerrin must be working together.
Pelin lies: I don’t know Ferit. Where’d you get that idea? And if they were, that’s not my fault. I had to go.
Ferit: You could have warned me.
Pelin: Ifakat didn’t want you to know. Those were your grandfather’s wishes. I had to go.
Ferit: You didn’t have to, Pelin! What are you hoping for? Why did you come to my house?
Pelin: I thought your grandfather had something to tell me. I went to see him for you, because I care about you.
Ferit: You shouldn’t, Pelin. I don’t know what Ifakat told you, but I don’t plan to divorce Seyran. You can forget about that.

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 86 #5 of 8
Pelin: Don’t divorce her, Ferit. Alright, fine. I didn’t do this so you’d get divorced. I just want you to be OK. What could my family expect from you? Unlike Seyran, we don’t use you.
Ferit: I won’t let anyone use me.
Pelin: Have you forgotten how many times Suna hid at my place? [Only once, IIRC.] You’ve gone against her father’s wishes many times. Can’t you see she’s using you to fix her family problems? Seyran knows her father gave her away for money. That family only cares about money. Do you think she’ll ever forget her disdain for you? How else do you explain her behavior and your bickering? You’re surprised, aren’t you? I’m not. Deep down, she hates you. You’re the man her father chose for her because you’re rich. What would I have done if my father had done that to me? You dashed any dreams she had in Antep. You went to ask for Suna’s hand in marriage, but you asked to marry Seyran after you saw her. Did you have to humiliate her sister? On your wedding night, you brought me to your bedroom. I suppose you forgot about that? That’s not something anyone would easily forget. Seyran will never forgive you. You should be grateful she didn’t kill you. Don’t you think it’s best to divorce Seyran? Don’t do it for me. If you divorce her, it will be for your own sake.
Pelin reaches out to touch Ferit’ cheek, but he turns his head. She rolls her eyes and turns to walk away, leaving Ferit very impactado.

Gulgun is standing in front (or back) of the yali, facing the water, stewing after her encounter with Ifakat. Orhan joins her. He asks her what’s wrong now.
Gulgun: My love, Ifakat has lost her mind. She brought Pelin to the house. She spoke to your father. What will we do if Seyran finds out?
Orhan: I don’t know. Where’s Ifakat?
Gulgun: She’s probably in her hideout, plotting her next move. By the way, your assistant, I can’t remember her name…
Orhan: Betul?
Gulgun: She’s in your father’s room.
Orhan looks impactado and tells her he will go check on them.
He texts someone to wait for him in the studio.

At the Ihsanli home, a video game is in progress. It’s Saffet Junior playing. His face is scary serious when he’s using the machine guns, etc. Tarik is feeding the fish in his aquarium. (I always feel worried with fish now, ever since Tayyar in KPA!) It looks like he’s feeding them pieces of meat. Perhaps they are piranhas! In walks the mother, Nazan. She’s the one who was locking someone in a room under the patio recently. She tells Junior and Tarik that their grandfather Saffet is ready and waiting for Junior upstairs. No one responds as she walks around the room. Junior reacts angrily (like a little kid) as she stands in his line of sight by throwing his controller. Tarik goes over to Junior and tells him not to yell. He tells him he heard their mother and for him to go upstairs. Junior goes and hugs his mother to apologize.

Back at the yali, Orhan is waiting in his studio when Betul knocks and asks if she can enter. He tells her to enter, asks if she’s done, and tells her to close the door. He then asks if she was able to change the documents that he asked her to. She tells him she did and not to worry.
Betul: The documents that Mr. Sadik sent home are different from the ones Mr. Halis saw.
Orhan smiles: I’m glad. I don’t know how I’ll ever thank you.
Betul touches his hand: Well, you always give me the best gifts, but I don’t want…
Orhan, interrupts: Don’t say anything stupid. What is it?
Betul: I’m done waiting. I hate being near you and not being able to touch you.
Orhan: Betul! This isn’t the time or place.
Betul: When will it be? Only when you say so?
Orhan: Have you lost your mind or forgotten where you are?
Just then, as if on cue, Ifakat walks in without knocking. Orhan’s eyebrows are raised very high!

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 86 #6 of 8
Betul: If you don’t need anything else, I need to go, sir.
Orhan: Thank you.
Ifakat, looking like the cat that has swallowed yet another canary, takes a seat.
Ifakat: I’m listening. Did your wife ask you to come home early?
Orhan: What are you up to, Ifakat? Have you decided you want Ferit to get divorced? Why did you introduce Pelin to my father?
Ifakat: Let him get divorced! It’s what’s best for everyone! That way, we’ll be able to control him. Seyran is impudent (the captions say “impudent” while the spoken Spanish says “imprudent.” Take your pick.), indecent, and has no scruples. Is this why your wife called you in?
Orhan: Gulgun is worried about Ferit.
Ifakat: So what? She should worry about herself. By the way, I don’t like the way Betul looks at you. I keep my distance, but I’ve been keeping an eye on you. If she does anything to hurt our family, I will hurt her.
Orhan makes a face: I don’t know what gave you that idea. Is she your problem?
Ifakat: She is. I handle every problem, one by one. If you hadn’t been so absentminded recently, you’d understand why I do it.
She leaves Orhan impactado.
Ifakat walks downstairs very pleased with herself.
The front door opens, and Ferit enters.
Ferit: Ifakat, what did you do? Why did you introduce Pelin to Grandpa? Have you lost your mind?
Ifakat: You asked me to do what was necessary. Have some faith in me and let me handle it. Pelin won’t hurt anyone. I’m trying to find you a match, but I’m not sure she’s right for you. We have to be ready to face our opponents.
Ferit is watching and listening and can’t believe what he’s hearing.
Ferit: What are you talking about? What opponents? What could they do to us?
Ifakat, plays the class card: We should always be suspicious of people like them. I’d expect anything from them.
Ferit: Like what?
Seyran: They could force her to remarry. There you have it. They could even be looking for a suitor right now.
Ferit starts laughing: This has to be a joke. They’re looking for what? What are you talking about? They don’t know anyone in Istanbul! You’ve lost your mind. I wasn’t sure before, but I’m certain you’ve lost your mind.
Ifakat: You have to believe me. Don’t dismiss my experience or my years.
Ferit continues to look incredulous: Is that your answer to my question? Why’d you ask Pelin to come? How could you bring her here without telling me? Grandpa didn’t have to meet with her.
Ifakat: I did what was necessary! That’s enough.
Ferit: Have you forgotten what happened? Have you forgotten how Seyran kicked her out of this house? Seyran could find out.
Ifakat: So what? Are you scared? She can do whatever she wants. I’d love it if she found out. Just wait. Seyran will crash and burn soon enough. You just have to be patient, you’ll see. Don’t let your heart make you forget what they did to you.
Ifakat walks away, smiling.
Ferit, heading up the stairs: I can’t believe it! I can’t take it anymore. I’m going to snap. Everyone here is crazy, and I’m going crazy too! You’re all lunatics!

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 86 #7 of 8

Back at the Sanli’s, Suna is sitting on her bed thinking. She has the ring that Abidin gave her. She puts it on just as her father enters, looking like a hangman. Kazim kicks open the door.
Kazim: Congratulations. Well done. You look pretty. I like that. But we all know beauty on its own is worthless.
He reaches out and grabs her by the throat.
Kazim: Look at me, look me in the eyes. If you’re as clumsy as you were the first time or if you try to run away like you did the second time, Suna, you know what I’ll do to you. And I’ll do the same to Esme and Seyran.
He releases her and she sits down on the bed.
Kazim repeats: You know that. Did you hear me?
Suna nods: I understand, Dad. I’ll be careful.
Kazim: Good. Congratulations. You look good. I like that.
He walks out of the room. Suna is very impactada and clutches at her throat.

At the Ihsanli mansion, Saffet Aga is enjoying the view from his home. He takes out the picture of Hattice as a young woman and looks at it for some time. Suddenly he hears someone call out: Grandpa!
It’s Junior, who walks in all excited, followed by Tarik. He’s worried they will be late and wants them to leave.
Meanwhile, Saffet’s caregiver is busy arranging things on a table. They might be some vintage pistols. Nazan tells him that the car is ready and they should leave.
Saffet Aga: Do you get to decide when we leave? Are you the lady of the house? You’re only here because you’re my grandson’s mother. Don’t try my patience.
He wheels over to the display his caregiver has arranged for him. They are indeed pistols and Saffet Aga picks one.
Then we see the group leave the mansion. Saffet Aga is wheeled into a van. They drive away in a convoy of three vehicles. The camera pans out to remind us that there is a captive woman locked in a room under the patio.

Kazim is getting his family ready: Listen up, Sanli family. We have very important guests coming. You all need to be careful. Talk only when spoke to. Otherwise, stay silent. I don’t even want to hear you breathe. You’ve been warned.
Seyran rolls her eyes while Suna looks cowed.
The Ihsanlis arrive, and take the elevator up and walk down the hall until just outside the door. Saffet Aga then gets out of his wheelchair with considerable effort to use a crutch to walk in on his own power but he is very unstable.
Thus, we have seen that both sides are highly concerned with appearances, wanting to give the best impression in order to gain power in the negotiations to follow. Tarik helps Saffet Aga, acting as a second crutch. Junior rings the bell.
Esme opens the door and Kazim welcomes them. He reaches to give the kiss of respect, and Saffet Aga stops him (perhaps because it might make him lose his balance) and tells him it’s not necessary. He thanks Kazim, so Kazim hasn’t lost face for not giving the kiss of respect.
Kazim: How great to see you.
Kazim welcomes everyone. They move toward the living room. Seyran gives the kiss of respect to Saffet Aga, followed by Suna. Saffet looks intently at the pair, probably trying to make out which is the prospective bride.

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 86 #8 of 8
We see Hattice waiting in the living room. I like the way she has her hair arranged. She looks very grim. Suddenly, Saffet Aga notices her and stops, impactado. He gazes directly at her, but Hattice looks down, not meeting his eyes.
Kazim shows him to a chair.
Junior greets Seyran and is so happy, again like a little kid. He gives Suna the flowers. Junior asks where Ferit is.
Kazim: Forget about him. We don’t talk about that good-for-nothing bum, Saffet. [Uh oh, I’m worried about Seyran now.]
Kazim seats everyone. Now we see that Tarik can’t take his eyes off of Seyran. He has scary eyes, IMHO.
Seyran looks uncomfortable. They even play scary music as Tarik stares at Seyran.
Saffet Aga introduces him to Kazim: He is my eldest grandson, Tarik.
Kazim welcomes him: Wonderful, wonderful! Welcome, son.
Kazim has a sly smile, so he is probably already thinking that he might get a double wedding out of this relationship.
Hattice sits by herself, looking unhappy. Saffet Aga watches her, no doubt remembering the past.
Now the families are sitting down to eat, with Seyran waiting at the end of the loooooong table to wait on them. Saffet Aga gives the thanks to Allah for his blessings. He starts to talk about how fortunate his family has been, blessed manyfold by Allah and that these blessings have been repayed two for one. He says that if you visit any city, you will find a twentieth of our projects. (The English captions say 20, but the Spanish audio says one-twentieth, veinteavo.) You may take offense at this, but we’re not dead inside like the Korhans.
Kazim, derisively: Yes, the Korhans. What good is their name when they’ve swindled their way to riches? They’re not hard workers.
Saffet Aga and Kazim share laughter now that they are on the same (anti-Korhan) side.
Saffet Aga: You’re very funny, Kazim. I still don’t understand how you got involved with them.
The sons are listening to this, Junior cheerfully missing the point and Tarik intent on the anti-Korhan message.
The girls are listening to their father’s sudden new allegiance and roll their eyes collectively.
Kazim continues to lay it on: Allah has punished us, sir. We’ve suffered a lot. Our families aren’t seeing eye to eye right now.
Saffet Aga: Don’t worry about that, Kazim. If need be, we’ll take care of it. Ms. Hattice, you haven’t said a word since our arrival. What’s wrong?
Hattice: It’s not what you think. I didn’t want to interrupt your conversation.
Saffet Aga: I understand. I see that the ladies haven’t sat down yet. You haven’t changed at all since those days. Thos wonderful days. Now that I think about it, who would have thought the formidable Hattice would never get married.
Kazim: Well, that’s life for you. It’s funny like that.
Hattice looks daggers at Kazim.
Kazim: Wouldn’t you agree, Aunt?
Saffet Aga: As long as we’re alive, we should keep hoping. It’s never too late for these things. Hmm? (He repeats this twice and then stares at Kazim, who finally figures out he should answer.)
Kazim: That’s true.
Saffet Aga continues to eat, looking at Hattice intently, with sad eyes. She keeps looking down with a sour expression on her face. [Actually, that’s really Hattice’s usual expression, now that I think about it! I’m worried now that Saffet Aga might try for a triple wedding!!! If he’s looking for vengeance against the Korhans, this would be a multi-generational hit.]

End of Episode 86

Babachita
 

"SENOR10"
Howdy from the Alamo City CarayCaray Family. Here's my super-short recap of this evening's episode.

*Crazy Lucy gets another cell phone & another gun. Your downfall is coming, you slippery piece of expletive.

*Cifuentes has Slippery Mauricio blindfolded & sent to Gullible David's law office, where we see Gullible David squirming & figuring out a way to placate the General.

*Hothead Rutila stabs Alfaro earlier in the episode, when she really wanted to stab Cifuentes.

*We see Skinny & Co., getting Rutila out of the chaotic scene. She goes off & rants & raves.

*Felina & Hothead Diana both talk with Rutila about the incident, etc.,

*We see Isidro discussing something that I couldn't comprehend with Chatarrero; Leo speaking with Aurelio about Reynaldo working at the office, etc.,

Aurelio kissing all over Consuelo. However, I've got a gut feeling Consuelo will be joining Nina in the BIGLY Sky at some point.
 

Lejos - Comments after 8/27/26 episode S2 E32 "El Juicio"

When Sadakat was coming to warn Alya, to urge Alya and Deniz to leave, Sadakat tries to warn Alya without coming right out and saying that her beloved son Boran is dangerous. Boran will never release Alya. Alya doesn't understand the danger of a jilted spouse. Sadakat reminds Alya that Boran isn't in jail for (simple) molestation. Boran is in jail because he killed a man in cold blood. Boran walked into Suleyman's office and killed him. So Boran may not hesitate to kill Alya to keep Cihan from having her.

Cihan's hair is probably full of hairspray or putty. But I have a nephew that has the same tight curly textured hair. It's immovable and difficult to get a comb through.

It was so predictable that Nadim would want 100% of the business to retract his statement about the murderer of his brother. Nadim would use the trafficking rights through the Albora land to traffic narcotics. That, plus the loss of income, is why Cihan had to say no.

Talk about Boran not taking responsibility! Boran got himself in jail by showing up at the festival. But first of all, he killed Suleyman and is not taking responsibility for doing that. He is a coward.

I wonder what Ecmel promised Nadim to get Nadim to change his testimony? Ecmel doesn't legally own half the Albora land, Sahin does. And then when Nadim said that Boran was not the person who shot Suleyman, I expected him to name someone else. I am afraid that he may name Cihan.

 

golden

Thank you for another excellent recap, Babachita.

“Seyran: I was wrong, Suna. I thought Ferit would help me, but he’s selfish.” They say every vile thing to Ferit and then expect him to help them out of a jam. Who are the selfish ones here?

Ifakat asks Pelin to undress! This is way beyond creepy. She never asked Seyran to undress, maybe she just prefers brunettes.

Gulgun was spot on when she said Ifakat would have a daughter like Pelin. Zerrin and Ifakat are cut from the same cloth.

Halis described Pelin as a “dim-witted young woman who was poorly raised”. I’d say that’s about right.

“Ifakat has her scheming face on.” Lol, I think that’s her usual face.

Ferit figured it out right away. Zerrin found out about Seyran from Ifakat. Seyran is still too innocent to think this way. Besides, it’s easier for her to blame Ferit. It excuses her behavior towards him.

Very interesting what Pelin told Ferit. There was some truth to it and Ferit knew that. But Pelin went to Antep on her own. Ferit didn’t drag her there and he wasn’t happy when she arrived. I’m sure she wormed her way into the bridal suite. He shouldn’t have allowed that.

Bad translation: Pelin said remember that time Suna hid at my place. Not “many times”.

Ifakat told Orhan: “At least I can control that girl [Pelin]. Seyran is ill-mannered, unscrupulous/immoral, and a foolish person.”

Yes, the fish Tarik fed were piranhas. [lol, Babachita, appreciate the call out to KPA! I don’t remember, did Tayyar have piranhas?] Fitting for that family. Ha, Saffet Sr. takes a gun with him. Like American Express: don’t leave home without it. No mistake, these people are Antepli. [sort of like the people in Albora, right?]

Unfortunately, the Piranha family hinted at solving Seyran’s “problem”. Tarik couldn’t keep his eyes off her. Saffet Sr kept looking at Hattuc. BTW, he addressed her as Hattuc, not Hatice, like Halis. A triple wedding? As the Turks say, Allah korusun!

I’ll have the next episode up after the new page.

 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder