Monday, September 28, 2026

TELEMUNDO Y MÁS (#1): El Señor de los Cielos, Lejos de Tí, Golden Boy y más: Week of September 28, 2026

Welcome to Page 1 (Monday edition) of the Telemundo y Más page, issued twice a week: Mondays and Thursdays at 8:00 PM.

Here are the current telenovelas (all times are Eastern Daylight Time):

  • 9-10PM    El Señor de los Cielos
  • 10-11PM  Lejos de Tí
  • Yali Çapkini/Golden Boy

Everyone is welcome to join in the conversation.  Since discussions of all the novelas share the same page, please remember to put the name of the telenovela you're referring to at the top of your post, so readers can easily find the conversations they're looking for.

By common agreement, this group DOES NOT discuss previews, trailers, or any other plot information not found in a current or past episode of the current production.  Spoilers WILL be removed by the admin.  This includes reference to earlier productions of the story, and even the original novel.  Thanks for your cooperation!

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
"SENOR10"
I'll post my personal thoughts on this evening's episode sometime later this evening.

 

"SENOR10"
Super-short recap of this evening's episode.
*Cifuentes & Alfaro deploying paramilitary groups to wipe out backup crews of Los Casillas.

*Aurelio & Redhead Claire still getting their freak on.

*Tension between Dalila, Castillo & Romina.
 

lejos
Monday 28th, Part 1

Rehash of Alya’s mistake in getting into Boran’s car, him trying to commit murder/suicide with her, and killing Cihan instead. OR DID HE? Kaya has survived more than one car accident so maybe they are indestructible? Either way, Sadakat is going to be super ticked off.

Alya first looks after Boran for some reason, and then finally realizes that Cihan was in the truck and goes to check it out. Not much she can do, though, except look out over the cliff and watch the truck catch fire. My mistake. She CAN climb down to the truck (it’s not that steep a cliff). But the cab is squished and on fire. She manages to find Cihan. He’s alive! Naturally. She makes sure he can feel his hands and legs and wants to get him out. Boran, meanwhile, is yelling at her to get away from the truck because it could explode. Cihan is conscience but stuck. Alya yells at Boran for help for his brother and he's about as useful as you’d expect. More worried about the fire than his brother that he almost killed. Cihan tells her to go but she refuses. Help shows up faster than I’d expect, but it’s Sadakat and the lads. They spend more effort holding her and Kaya back than running down to help Alya, until they finally get moving after Alya has gotten Cihan out of the truck all by herself. Thanks for nothing, family! And the truck blows up, so that’s fun. How many cars has this family crashed over the last two seasons? The ambulance (“Ambulans” in Turkish) gets there and there is a lot of yelling at Cihan to please be ok by the family, which I doubt is helpful. He’s lucky to be taken away by the ambulans for a little peace and quiet.

Alya explains, with more yelling, that it’s Boran’s fault and he did nothing to help, and he gets yelled at by his mother. Kaya has apparently had enough and threatens to kill him. Sadakat asks what kind of person he is, how dare he, etc. Pretty sure they all follow the ambulance and no one bothers dealing with the burning truck.

Yalcin checks him out and he needs surgery. He uses a bunch of medical words and Cihan asks what this means “en espanol” (or “in Turkish” according to the captions). More medical talk happens that I miss, but it’s good that this family owns the hospital given how much they use it. They should look into a towing company too.

So if I understand, Cihan can’t be given anesthesia or he’ll die. Maybe the brain aneurysm? I missed the details worrying about who’s going to clean up the crashed truck. Maybe that would be another good side business for Los Albora.

And guess who else shows up at the hospital? Ecmel! Fulfilling his contractual obligations to be everywhere all at once. There's more yelling until Alya tells them all to shut it. The docs have found a solution to give him a light knock-out so he won’t be at risk. Ecmel digs into the mush that is Boran’s brain to tell him he (Ecmel) is there for him. Sadakat orders Boran home like he’s a teenage. He actually goes for now, and Sada and Ecmel exchange insults. Again.

 

lejos
Monday 28th, Part 2

Cihan’s surgery starts and he says nice things about Alya being there for him during the procedure. The other doc doing the surgery gets started.

Zerrin and Kaya talk on the phone about the surgery, and Kaya asks if she’s better. She says she is, and asks about Ipek. Eye roll. He says he loves her and she responds “me too”. Fidan gives her a look at this. Demir calls Zer but she ignores it. Then we see Demir at another hospital staring into a room with the baby. Zerrin finally calls him back and he tells her there’s a problem with the baby whose name I can’t remember. But commercial. And my tv is fuzzing out so it has three minutes to come back.

TV is back! The baby needs a blood donation and the hospital doesn’t have any. (Insert plug for donating blood to your local blood bank if you’re able). But Zerrin is a match. Demir orders her to come alone and not tell anyone or he’ll take the baby and disappear. Fidan insists on driving her wherever she's trying to go. Zerrin is beside herself when Fidan locks her in and demands to know what’s going on. She knows it’s something and isn’t going anywhere until Zerrin talks. Zerrin starts sobbing and talks about her baby being sick. Fidan thinks she’s losing it, but Zerrin manages to explain the Demir kidnapping. He calls and Zerrin answers it on speaker. He asks when she’s coming because the baby isn’t well. Fidan is shocked. Zerrin tells her that no one NO ONE especially Kaya can know about this. Fidan lets her go.

Hasan is doing better! He’s out of the bed and talking just fine, and asks Sada about Cihan. Then Alya comes out to tell everyone that Cihan is out of surgery and doing well. Everyone, and I mean everyone, is at his windows looking at him like he’s a zoo exhibit. He wakes up, looks at them, and is probably praying for more anesthesia. But I think he also smiled at them.

At the alternate hospital, Zerrin goes inside, sees Demir, and demands to know where the baby is. The nanny is there. And so is Fidan! Yay! She comforts Zerrin when she sees the baby in the incubator thing.

Back at Hospital #1, Cihan will be moved out of ICU and into a regular room. Alya will stay with him and she sends everyone else home. Erol stays behind to remind Alya that her divorce hearing is tomorrow. Sadakat waits until he leaves to blame her for all this. She warned her than something like this would happen. She says on one side is Alya’s son and on the other is her son (Cihan). She wants to know what Alya will do. And then she leaves. I believe Sada was talking about the Boran video. Either Alya uses it, gets divorced and risks losing her son to the mysteries of Turkish law, or she breaks Cihan’s heart.

Hospital #2- Zerrin is giving blood and gets a call from Kaya. Fidan tells her to answer. She gest the good news about Cihan but then breaks down crying when Kaya asks about her. Fidan takes over the phone to tell Kaya that Zer is just sensitive now and it’s all good. Zerrin sobs more as Demir watches from the doorway. He’s an interesting character. He’s evil, but it sometimes seems like he wants to do better but doesn’t know how. I don’t know if we know what happened to his mother, but he could have used her around.

 

lejos
Monday 28th, Part 3

So at this commercial break, I’m going to thank Dondi and Anastasia for their insights into the culture and religion of Turkey. I like these shows- reminds me of the more traditional novelas that, sure, get silly, but they aren’t narcotraffickers, which I appreciate. Smugglers maybe, but that’s not the same. The drug violence gets to be too much. But having the extra background on this region makes it so much more interesting.

Hospital #1- Cihan is breathing hard but he’s awake. Alya reminds him to breathe andn he says he feels better when she’s around. Then she tells him that he rushes into things without thinking. But he asks what he’s do if she had been the one to go over? Then he criticizes her for going to the truck and she’s like, what, I should let you dies. He asks why she got into the truck? Why he took her there? She tells him that Boran would stop with all his nonsense if she’d leave Cihan. Otherwise he’d drive off the cliff. He tells her words of love and then talks about a light shining in his eyes. I worry that he’s going to have a stroke but turns out he’s asking about the bracelet with the sun of Mardin.

Hospital #2- Scenes of the baby in the box and blood transfusion. Fidan asks the nanny about what happened. The nanny is very upset. She’s seems like a good person. Then they get news that the baby is better and we get shots of a happy, chubby baby who doesn’t look the least bit sick. The doc says she’ll get better and they need to take close care of her. Fidan and Zerrin berate him for not letting Zerrin take the child, but they get kicked out at Demir’s order.

Back at the konak, Kaya tells Sadakat that Cihan will stay in the ICU tonight because of his oxygen levels. Boran enters and sits down to eat. Kaya looks at him with disgust and gets up to leave. Sadakat demands he stay because in this family, they sit down together for meals. (They hardly ever EAT those meals, of course). Kaya points out that Boran tried to kill him brother. Some yelling. Then Sadakat says she’s can’t anymore. She’s tired and looks exhausted. How will she keep this family together? Because that’s the big problem here? How about set a “don’t try to kill your family” rule? And get Boran some mental health care, preferably at an in-patient spot far away.

K
 

Lejos - Monday comments

I was astounded that in the medical center baby Zimal was in, the doctor and nurse were okay with Demir kicking out the baby's mother. Demir must be paying them a lot.

Sadakat - Sadakat can't accept the idea that Boran threatened to kill Alya and/or Cihan. I don't appreciate Sadakat blaming Alya for Cihan's injuries when it was Boran driving the SUV. Sadakat can't accept that her family is irretrievably broken. Boran is toxic. I think it is breaking her heart literally. (Kaya should eat in the kitchen with Kadir.)

 

Lejos

OMG K, you had me in stitches through your whole recap!! What splendid fun! I’d cite some favorite lines but there are waaay. too many.

Poor Alya having to clamber down the hillside in heels. Not her usual stilettos, but still very high heels. And yes, just leaving the burning truck there! Where I live if a truck catches fire next thing everything catches fire and we all have to evacuate and we’re on the national news. Just a bunch of rock out there though so I took some deep breaths.

I wonder what it costs the production company to have a truck go over a cliff. And of course burst into flames.

Alya’s always beautiful but boy didn’t she look amazing with her hair up in the surgeon’s cap?

Tattoo watch! Now I’m obsessed with trying to spot Fidan’s tattoo again. But last night we got a good look at only one of her hands and it didn’t have a tattoo.

Maggie


 

lejos

K., I am echoing Maggie's first line about being in stitches. Your wit is top notch! Thanks again for a great recap.

It took Alya forevah to go down there. I was yelling at my screen. I'm no spring chicken but I'd have bounded down there in a heartbeat if a loved one was in a burning vehicle!

Boran is an enigma wrapped in a riddle. He was ready to finish Alya off by going over a cliff, but NOW he keeps yelling at her to come away from the truck. And, yes, K. what was with those hale and hearty guys not running down there immediately. ITA, I wouldn't count on this family if I were in a pickle. Drama seems more important than getting things done.

Cihan had a collapsed lung. It bothers me that this is the second mention of his inability to go under anesthesia.

Actually, I enjoyed the whole family waving at Cihan in intensive care.

Alya "losing her son to the mysteries of Turkish law". Amen! Weird, mentally defective Boran would get custody because of Alya stabbing Boran. Except there's a fake witness to his doing it to himself. What possible black mark is against Alya? Are we to believe Turkish law is full of misogyny?

And why doesn't Zerrin go bring a cop to that hospital, demand her child, get a DNA test to prove the baby is hers?

Thank God Fidan is in on the big secret. Maybe she could run over Demir, just sayin".
 

lejos

Your recap was terrific, K! More entertaining than the episode! I couldn’t stop laughing. A great way to start the week. Thanks for the shout out, too. Upon reading, one could think this dizi was a comedy. It’s getting harder to take it seriously but it’s still enjoyable.

The whole family shows up at the crash site before the ambulance, lol. That must be “contractually obligated”, too, certainly everyone wants a piece of the pie. And whenever a group of Alboras are gathered, especially in the hospital or police station or even at dinner table, chaos erupts. It’s insane.

ITA on Demir. Those longing looks he gives when no one is watching but us, sort of makes me feel sorry for him. I’m sure he’ll have a tragic end.

What’s this thing about Cihan’s aneurysm? Did they ever say where the aneurysm is? Don’t remember did they have a specialist consult? Shouldn’t a competent anesthesiologist be able to manage blood pressure during surgery? Cihan needs to hire better docs. Neyse, I suppose this aneurysm will go off in a future episode like Chekhov’s gun.

 

lejos

I'm assuming Cihan's health issues will have a starring role in the final episodes of this season. Ugh.

But I love the idea of putting Fidan in a car in front of Demir. Problem solved!

I think I was concerned about the truck because i live on the western half of the country where a fire like that could burn down a county if the winds are right (wrong?). But I suppose when you live with people like these feuding families who are armed to the teeth, a little wildfire is nothing.

K
 

golden
#93 part 1

Slight rewind that I don’t mind watching again: Ferit sticks it to his parents before leaving the house.

The Ihsanli bros bring the Sanli sisters back to their building. Junior tries to get an invite back upstairs. Seyran shuts him down. Tarik cautions Jr to be patient. Jr wonders when he’ll get another chance to see Suna. Tarik tells him to speak to grandpa and have him move up the wedding.

Tarik tells Jr he’s going to stick around in the parking garage for a while. Jr looks puzzled and tells his bro, I didn’t understand anything you said today. You mentioned school and you didn’t even pass the university entrance exam. Why do you care, Tarik replies, you should go. Jr leaves. [Tarik must be expecting a certain someone to show up, right?]
Seyran must have filled Suna in on the way up. She complains, he keeps calling and calling without any shame! What else could he have to say?! I don’t know, Suna answers, but relax. Dad could be home. Seyran can’t relax. It hasn’t even been 24 hours and he’s already out partying! And he’s cuddled up with that girl! Shameless!

Esme opens the door before the girls can get it open. They ask if something happened. Esme looks worried. Suna, your father is on the terrace and needs to talk to you. About what, Suna asks. Here comes Hattuc with the answer—what do you think? It’s a disaster. They saw you talking to that driver in the garage. Your father found out. They are inside.

Suna and Seyran are stunned. Suna asks, is Abidin Bey with my father? Esme says yes, don’t keep him waiting. Seyran tries to keep Suna calm and gives her a script. Tell him you talked about Ferit and me and our situation. Whatever it is, Ferit asked you for this, okay? There’s nothing else to say. It will be fine.

Ferit goes to the yard and asks Mustafa where Abidin is. He doesn’t know but he has Ferit’s car ready.

And there is Kazim burning a hole through Abidin with his gaze. Poor Abi nervously stares straight ahead. He says, Kazim Bey, you called and I came, but I don’t know what we’re waiting for. You haven’t said anything… Kazim jumps in, relax, wait. I think my daughter has just arrived. Why don’t we ask her to come and chat with us a little? Suna! My beautiful daughter, come here.

Suna enters. She and Abi look apprehensively at each other. Esme and Seyran are standing nearby. Kazim asks, my daughter, where were you at this hour? Suna’s hand is shaking, and she hesitates to speak. Did you swallow your tongue, Kazim says, I asked where you were. Who were you with and what did you do? Let’s talk with our guest. I was handling the wedding arrangements, she answers.

Abidin clasps his hands tightly and closes his eyes. Kazim continues, really? I imagine there’s a lot to do. They will ask for a blood test too. Did you take care of that? Suna says yes. Good, Kazim replies, so my lovely daughter, when will you marry? A few days? Now tell me something. What did you two talk about so secretly in the garage?

Suna’s still shaking. Abi is thrown for a loop. Suna faints and Abi rushes to catch her and so do Esme and Seyran. Kazim shouts at Abi to let go of Suna. Who the hell do you think you are? Do you think you’re on the same level as my daughter?

 

golden
#93 part 2

Abi puts his head down, Kazim Bey, we… Kazim interrupts—“we”? Do you mean my daughter? Abi finishes the sentence, we just talked about Ferit Bey and your daughter. Kazim tells him to be quiet. Don’t mention Seyran and Ferit together! That issue doesn’t concern you here! There is no Seyran and Ferit! Don’t talk about them again! What will people say if they see you talking like this? What would they say if they saw my daughter with the Korhan’s dog?
Abi closes his eyes and takes a breath to stay calm. Kazim Bey, please, that’s inappropriate… Enough, Kazim shouts, I’m also ashamed of her actions. Tell that scumbag boss of yours not to use you or my daughter as intermediaries again. Things with Seyran are over and done. Gitti bitti! Don’t make me a child killer, please. Do you hear me?

Abi makes another attempt. Kazim Bey, please excuse me, it’s my fault. I don’t want Suna Hanim to be misunderstood because of me. It won’t happen again. Okay, well done, Kazim replies, I won’t say or tell anything to anyone as long as you never see each other again. Now leave my house the same way you came here on those same filthy feet! Siktir git! [F*ck off!] Esme! Our guest is leaving.

Suna and Abi look at each other. This is sad. Abi leaves. Suna cries. Kazim scolds her. Go wait for me in your room. Move! Seyran helps her. Kazim mutters to himself. Allah, Allah, they want to force me to kill.

Kazim comes to see Suna. Do you think you can go with whoever? Meet a stranger without your father’s permission? Who is he?! Suna cowers and cries, dad he’s just a friend. I swear. A friend, Kazim asks, a friend? He taps Suna on the head with his tesbih. Why aren’t I friends with him? Why does no one else have friends like you in this house? Where do you get friends like this?

You already have them, Dad, Suna replies, I saw you today. Kazim grabs her arm. What did you see? Huh? What did you see? Are you trying to blackmail me? [that would be dangerous, but great.] Suna says no and Kazim goes for his belt. No, Dad! She grabs his arm. Please! I’m sorry! I swear I wasn’t going to tell anyone! [Please tell. Maybe Ferit can assign someone to follow Kazim.]

Kazim bends Suna’s arm back. If you had told someone, if you talked, if you told that idiot, I’d cut your tongue out with a dull knife! Do you hear me? Yes, Dad. We see Seyran, Esme and Hattuc listening outside the door. Seyran says she can’t keep listening to this. She heads for the door, but Kazim comes out first. He starts in on them. What’s wrong? Do you want us to talk, too? I don’t want to hurt you, but you don’t help me at all! Move!

Everyone goes to see Suna. Are you okay? Did he hurt your arm. He twisted my arm and my hand, Suna says, it hurts. Esme tells Seyran to get the ointment. Seyran says they ran out. Hattuc tells her to go to the pharmacy. Suna worries that Kazim will get mad. Hattuc says he doesn’t matter. She tells Seyro to hurry. Suna cries with the pain.

Ferit is driving and calling Seyran for the millionth time. No answer. He texts: I’ll see you in the parking garage in 10 minutes. Seyran reads the text and gets annoyed. She calls him. Hello? He asks, are you downstairs yet? What are you thinking, she answers, why do you want me to come down? You can’t come here! You can’t come! Besides, I’m going out now.

Tell me where and I’ll go there, Ferit replies. Seyran says, I don’t want to see you. Don’t call or text again, is that clear? I’ll see you, Seyran, Ferit answers, and you’ll hear me. If not, I’ll go to your house and wait downstairs until you get back. I swear I’ll do it.

 

golden
#93 part 3

And there’s Ferit waiting in the garage. Seyran comes down. Ferit immediately goes to her. He takes her hands in his. Seyran, listen, if you want to end things, if that’s what you really want, that’s okay. Do it, but I swear, the photos from yesterday aren’t what they look like.

Seyran pulls her hands away and says, that’s fine. What’s fine, he asks. I agree, she says, I understand, I heard you. Don’t do this, Ferit answers. Yesterday, I made a mistake. I messed up. [nothing new there.] I went out partying and Pelin was there too. I don’t know how it happened. I even fought with someone. I don’t really remember.

It doesn’t matter now, Seyran says. Ferit explains, yesterday when you left, things got more complicated than you realized. I’m telling you, I’m very upset. Why don’t you understand? You’re the one who doesn’t understand, Seyran fires back, I told you I don’t care! Ferit thinks she’s lying and she does care. Look, I don’t want to hide anything from you. Yesterday, I couldn’t go home and I went to Pelin’s.

Seyran turns away and starts to walk. Ferit grabs her. Wait, look at me. I swear nothing happened! I didn’t hug, touch or kiss her. Please look at me. I didn’t do anything wrong, I swear. [well, he shouldn’t have gone to the club.] Those photos aren’t what you think…

Seyran explodes—enough, Ferit! I don’t care! I’m not interested in your life! Leave me alone! I don’t want to see you again! Get out of my life! Why do you do this? Don’t you get tired? I told you I’m busy, don’t come, and you come and bother me anyway! And I’m forced to listen. I’m tired, Ferit. Stop.

It’s because I know it will be bad for you, Ferit explains. I’m losing my mind. How can you not know that you’re ruining your life over this nonsense? What will you do, Allah aşkına? Do you want your father to give you to that boy? Will you be happier? Are you and your sister really going to marry those two idiotic perverts?

It’s none of your business whether or not we get married, Seyran replies, it’s our decision, not yours! It doesn't concern you, there is no “us”. Sana ne? Why are you so afraid to face this truth? Not me, Seyran, you’re supposed to be afraid, Ferit answers. Do you really think those brothers can make you happy? He tries to take her hand and she pulls away. Please don’t do it, Seyran. You’ll make things worse.

What could be worse, Seyran asks, will you slap me this time? Beat me? Lock me in a room? [like Tarik’s other woman?] Keep me from attending school? You’ve ruined my life. What do I have left to hold on to? That Tarik you’re talking about supported my studies today. He did the very thing you couldn’t do all this time. Is that what you call making things worse? It’s a major improvement for me. And I like it! I like the idea of counting on someone who supports me, respects me, and believes in me.

This raises Ferit’s ire. So you like this Tarik? He’s started doing something for you? How did you suddenly start liking him? How did he conquer you in a few days? Seyran answers, is this what it’s about now? Ferit shouts—exactly! That’s what it’s about! What have you been doing? You started meeting up and spending time together? When did you discuss this?

What’s it to you, Seyran fires back. I won’t give you an explanation! Did I ask you where you slept, what you did, whose house you woke up in? Did I? That’s your business, isn’t it? I have mine, too. Stay out of it, is that clear? How do you expect me to stay out of it, Ferit responds, don’t push me. Despite everything, I’m here trying to fix things. All you’ve done is slander me. Think about this well. Don’t do this. This time, if I do something, there will be no turning back.

 

golden
#93 part 4

Do it, Seyran replies, do it, Ferit. How much more damage can you do? You already ruined my life. You ruined it the moment you met me. What else can you do? I’m fed up. Do you hear? Fed up with you, your threats, everything you did! I’m the one who’s fed up with you, Ferit shouts, you ruined my life! You, your family, your sister, all of you!

Seyran warns him not to talk about her sister. That woman has always defended you, always tried to understand and protect you, and for what? For nothing! You never spoke well of her. Never thought about her, you know why? Because you’re bad. You and your family are bad people.

Ferit asks, the Korhans are the bad people and the Ihsanlis good? Wow! Well done. What are you doing? Are you seriously comparing me to Tarik? And what if I am, Seyran taunts, and maybe that’s why I’m not by your side anymore. Who knows? Don’t test my patience, Ferit shouts, I’m warning you!

Hey! Here comes Tarik from the other side of the garage. Seyran is shocked. Ferit laughs, look who’s here! Come, come. Did your ears ring? We were just talking about you. What were you doing there? What are you staring at? Speak up. Were you spying on us like a woman? Ferit approaches Tarik and gets in his face. You have nothing to say? I’m asking you, son. Answer me. You do look better when you’re silent.

Seyran speaks up. That’s enough, Ferit. We talked and it’s over. Please go now. Ferit turns to her. Seyran, I’m warning you, if I leave now, I won’t come back. Seyran walks between Ferit and Tarik. I’m the one waring you, Ferit. Our relationship is over, go! She points the way.

Ferit turns away to wipe a tear. He turns back, okay, let it be so. He takes a few steps and then turns around. I did everything I could. I’m not responsible for what will happen next. Everything that happens from now on is your fault. You already said it, “Ferit, how much more damage can you do?” This is just the beginning. Be prepared for the pain. And I’ll try to make sure you never forget what you did to me today in this parking lot. I swear I will never let you forget the things you said to me. Ferit wipes his tears and says goodbye.

Seyran looks stunned. She whispers, you’re crazy. Ferit drives away. Seyran turns to Tarik. What are you doing here? I couldn’t trust the man, Tarik explains, but I honestly didn’t expect something like this. He wanted me to hear him, Seyran replies, I did it so he’d leave me alone. Does your father know this, he asks. Seyran looks at Tarik and answers, should he know? Tarik thinks so. Good, she says, he’s upstairs, go tell him. Do what you want, I have to go.

Seyran walks away. She leans against a wall and sinks down. Ferit hasn’t left the garage. He gets out of his car and finds a place to cry. We see Seyfer flashbacks during the song.

Song: Olamazdin Senle/I Couldn't Be with You - Zerrin Özer
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKBeMmc1Mp0
There are CCs and lyrics in the dropdown that can be translated

Ferit gets a call from “Sadik Bey” (Pelin) while driving. He asks, where are you? She apologizes, Ferit, I just found out, I’m sorry. What are we going to do? He replies, I asked where you are. She’s in Etiler. He tells her to go somewhere quiet and send her location. [do you get the feeling he’s going to do something stupid?]

 

golden
#93 part 5

Hattuc tells Kazim, how many times have I told you? You want your daughter to get married in 3 days and look at what you did to her! May Allah protect her and make her better. Kazim is frantically pacing. He shouts, what else can I do with these girls! Suna’s running around in secluded places with a driver! What is she thinking?! And Seyran! When that girl gets back home, I’ll talk to her and show her what happens when she goes out without permission!

Hattuc says she gave Seyran permission. Suna needed ointment. Kazim says then Hattuc will learn her lesson too. When she gets back, you’ll learn never to do anything behind my back! Kazim answers the doorbell. It’s Tarik. Kazim wonders, what’s up now? Allah, give me patience. Tarik says, there’s something important I need to tell you. Kazim is seething.

Ferit meets Pelo in a restaurant. Seyran’s words are ringing in his ears. “I don’t care about your life anymore! Leave me alone! I don’t want to see you again!” He just stands there in front of Pelo, looking defeated. She asks, are you okay? He’s still thinking of his encounter with Seyran—"Are you and your sister really going to marry those two idiotic perverts?” “it’s our decision, there is no “us”.

Pelo is worried. Ferit, why do you look like this? He continues to think back and sits at the table with Pelo. He blurts with an impassive face—marry me, Pelin. She’s stunned—what? Answer me, he replies, do you accept? Pelin starts to smile. Yes, I think so, she responds, I mean, yes, of course. Ferit maintains a dull look. She asks, you’re not joking, are you?

Why would this be a joke, Ferit replies, does it seem like a joke? Isn’t this what you and your mother always wanted? What’s the problem? Pelo apologizes, that’s not what I meant. He asks, what did you mean, do you regret it? Of course not, she answers, I want to marry you.

Kazim gets impatient with Tarik. Tell me what you have to say! He answers, Kazim Amca, I didn’t leave just in case. I waited in the garage downstairs. Your ex-SIL and Seyran met. They met, Kazim asks, what did they discuss? I just came to tell you before I told my grandfather, Kazim Amca. Kazim is very concerned.

Seyran returns. Seyran! Come my beautiful daughter. Tell me, why are you seeing your ex-husband? No answer. Kazim asks, don’t you have any pride or honor? Tarik steps in. What was she supposed to do, Kazim Amca? Seyran didn’t want to see him. You should know how scared she was when she saw him. She said what she had to. She made it clear she was Kazim Ağa’s daughter. Don’t doubt, be proud. [Tarik is playing this well.]

Why would I doubt, Kazim answers back, she’s my darling daughter. She has my values. Of course, Tarik says, that scoundrel got angry and she faced him with her head high. I saw it. I was there. But what will happen next time when Seyran doesn’t pay him attention? That guy is shameless. If he doesn’t fear Seyran, then the likeliest thing is he fears no one anymore.

He can go to hell, Kazim says, that kid keeps making noise. Even though it’s meaningless, it’s still a bother. Someone better give me an explanation now. This won’t stay like this. I’ll fix it right now! He takes his phone out.

Pelo is very happy. What will we do? If you want this to be a secret between us, we can do that. I’m not anxious. Ferit gets the call from Kazim, who asks, where are you? What do you want, Ferit replies. Kazim says, go to the address I just sent you. I’ll tell you everything we need to discuss. Go to the place. Ferit agrees.

 

golden
#93 part 6

Kazim continues to complain about Ferit. How can that scoundrel keep getting away with this! Dishonorable dog. Tarik gives Seyran a smug look. Seyran is surprised at how the conversation went.

Pelo asks Ferit who called. You will not ask me any questions, Ferit replies, never question me, okay? Pelo is good with that and says she was just curious. Don’t be so curious, Ferit says, now get up and go to my house. Wait for me with Ifakat Yenge, who you care so much about, but don’t say anything until I get there. See you later. Pelo starts to speak but he shuts her down. Quiet, you have a lot to learn. Ferit leaves.

Abi sits by the water across from the yali. He’s a shaking wreck. Ferit calls him. Go to the address I’m sending you.

Hattuc advises Kazim not to go out in this mood. Wait to cool down. That’s exactly what I’m going to do, Kazim replies, I’m going to cool everything down! And keep your eyes on these girls. Lock the door. No one enters or leaves. Kazim and Tarik leave.

Hattuc scolds Seyran for meeting with Ferit. Seyran tells her Ferit insisted. She didn’t want to see him. He came to explain himself. I’ll show you. Hattuc looks at the article. Seyran says, he came to explain but it’s very clear. Hattuc answers, shameless. He’s still the same. It’s always the same injustice. A man can live like a bachelor from day one, while the woman carries the burden of divorce for a lifetime.

Suna defends Ferit, I don’t think Ferit did everything they said he did. Why would he push so hard to explain himself? I think the truth is different from the photos. What other truth is there, Seyran asks, how different can it be? Look at those photos again. Let my father break some bones and see what happens. I’d be lying if I said I felt bad. Esme tells Seyran not to say that. God forbid things get worse again.

Hattuc gets a call from Nazan Hanim (mother of the Ihsanli bros.) She’s coming tomorrow to go shopping for the bride.

Pelin arrives at the yali. She tells Mustafa she’s there to see Ifakat. He says he’ll inform her. Pelo tells him to open the gate, she won’t wait outside. Mustafa calls Ifakat and asks if he should accompany Pelo. Ifakat says she’ll handle it. Gulgun asks, what are you handling? Pelin is here, Ifakat replies, I wasn’t expecting her. Pelin gets out of taxi and heads to the house.

Asuman comments about Pelo. She surprises me. She doesn’t have a shred of dignity. Gulgun can’t believe Pelin came. Why is she coming? Ferit isn’t even here. Ifakat and Gulgun meet Pelo at the door. Pelo says she came to say hello.

Ifakat notes that she came without an invitation or letting them know. What happened, Pelin? Gulgun adds, doesn’t that seem inappropriate to you? You can’t come here whenever you want. Pelo explains that Ferit told her to come and wait with Ifakat. He didn’t tell me why, you can ask him if you want.

Gulgun asks, and what’s the reason? Why would my son invite you? Ifakat tells Gulgun, if your son wanted you to know, he would have told her to wait with you. She tells Pelo to come with her. They go upstairs to wait.

And we are out.

 

lejos

Martes – Doble Traición - Part 1 of 3

We get a repeat of Kaya refusing to dine with Boran. Kaya counters Sada saying their family eats together (not that much, really) by saying that people in their family don’t try to kill their brothers. Kaya and Boran yell at each other some. Sadakat holds her head and says she can’t take any more. [I’m expecting another trip to the hospital for her, but I guess it’s one Albora at a time at Yonca.]

Once more we get some Ironman Cihan. He’s planning to leave the hospital even though he looks like crap. Alya tells him he still needs supplemental oxygen. She knows why he wants to risk his health – the divorce hearing. She convinces him to stay in bed for the night. They tell each other they’re tense. Cihan, always so thoughtful, tells Alya he won’t ask her if she’ll show the video in court. No pressure. It’s her decision. Alya (and novelera) are touched by this. But she gets to snuggle up with him.

Fidan is comforting Zerrin. She advises her daughter to tell Kaya and Sahin about the baby. Zerrin erupts. Don’t do it! He’ll take off with my daughter. Zerrin reminds Fidan that she also stayed with an awful husband for her children. Fidan swears to keep quiet. [I’m happy we get to hear El Concierto de Aranjuez as they embrace and not the one I dislike, even if they literally ARE hurting.]

Sada calls a weary-looking Alya who’s still at the hospital. She asks how Cihan is doing and then gets right to it. The hearing is tomorrow. She says sin rodeos that Alya should present that video in court. Alya is shocked. I know you won’t ever be with Boran. You’re no longer just the woman Cihan loves, but you’ve become his companion. Everyone must accept this. If the court gives the child to Boran, you must be strong and accept this. He’ll bring Deniz to the mansion. He’ll also be with me. The resentment will pass. Maybe he’ll even return the boy to you. It’s the only way. Think it through.

[A bit of time elapsed, and I thought we’d get through that scene without eavesdropping. But no. I guess walking the battlements at night is genetic, and there’s Boran. He looks astonished.]

Alya and Nare watch Cihan sleep and talk about what’s coming the following day. Sounds like Alya ordered a hefty pain med so he’d sleep deeply.

Grey skies in Mardin as everyone, and I do mean everyone, arrives at court. Alya arrives last and glares at Boran.
 

lejos

Martes – Doble Traición - Part 2 of 3

Erol says to the judge that he’s repeating the wishes of his client. She wants a divorce. Boran’s lawyer says that Boran loves his wife and wants to stay married. The judge asks if there’s anything more to add to Alya’s petition. [This judge could polish up his English and get a side gig playing a hanging judge in Western movies.] We get one of those agonizing dizi pauses. And we even get a scene of Cihan coming to and yanking out his IV to create more suspense.

At long last Erol says that the recording presented before was blank, a technical error. Now the evidence is here. Alya hands over the drive after making eye contact with Sada. We get Boran’s best thundercloud.

We see the fatal video again. Boran’s lawyer tries to make it sound noble, Boran trying to protect Alya. But Erol has a trump card. He calls Vurgun Celebi to testify. [dondi, they finally said Vurgun and not Gurgun.] Vurgun gives the clerk his ID and testifies: Boran Albora managed to survive an automobile accident in Toronto. But he feared being killed and faked his own death in the accident. He didn’t want Señora Alya or his family to know the truth. During that time, he knew that his brother, Cihan Albora would marry Alya. [If looks could kill!]

Erol stands up to say that Boran Albora abandoned his wife of his own free will. It’s not possible that this marriage could go on after all of this. Judge Dredd asks for a recess. We see Cihan walk out of the hospital clutching his chest and looking awful. The judge finally says that they “can” divorce. [Huh? this isn’t the last of this BS?] Alya closes her eyes in relief.

Speaking insanely slowly, this disgrace to the Turkish bench gives custody to Boran. [So faking his own death and putting his family through grief and loss means he’s a fine candidate to raise a very young child.] Boran smiles. [More Concierto de Aranjuez.. They only played the Doliendo during the introductory scene!!!]

Alya is stricken but holds it together. Boran smirks. Nare comes to Alya and kneels beside her, saying she’s sure she’ll get Deniz back. Erol tells her they’ll appeal. Boran smiles and asks Sada if she isn’t going to congratulate him. She’s very diplomatic, saying nice things about spending time with the boy and smiling at her wastrel son. Boran threatens Vurgun, who tells him he got the child. Sit down and enjoy it.
 

lejos

Martes – Doble Traición - Part 3 of 3

Cone on. The Alboras have hot and cold running staff, but Cihan is driving himself while in obvious pain. Kaya calls to say that Alya got the divorce. She’s free. And Cihan? Hermano, she lost the boy. Boran got custody. Cihan grimaces. He says he’s coming to the farmhouse. But he’s in pain and soon has to pull over.

Everyone arrives at the farmhouse. Somehow a female court official has been rustled up surprisingly quickly. She’s come to make the custody transfer official. After being addressed as Alya Albora, Alya tells her that her name is Alya Smith. The woman says she’s come to assure that the child isn’t harmed during this process. Alya says that she’ll tell Deniz. Sada wants to come along to assure the boy he’ll be with family.

Alya, Sada, Kaya, Nare and Sahin come to Deniz’s room. Alya gently wakes him. He looks sleepy and says he has missed his mother. Alya tells him that his father also missed him very much, and Deniz is going to spend time with them (meaning everyone living at the mansion). And you, says Deniz. Somehow, she holds it together and tells her son she’ll be spending a lot of time at the hospital. ¿Y Papá? She says he’ll be working. I’m not sure which Papá Deniz meant. And you’ll be with your grandmother, your auntie, your uncle. Deniz: But I’ll miss you. You have to come see me! Alya loses it a bit, but then she gives a brave smile and takes Deniz by the hand to walk out of the house.

Deniz runs happily to Boran. Papers are signed by the lawyers. Alya embraces Deniz and tells him he’ll live with his dad, but his auntie, uncle and grandmother will be with him at the mansion. Alya keeps grabbing Deniz for one more hug.

Just then we see some cops arrive. Boran says he’s the one who called them. We won’t be living at the mansion. We aren’t going there. Alya angrily asks where he’s taking Deniz. The reply: Now we’ll live in my father’s mansion! Sadakat is stunned. [I'm already dreading Ecmel's evil cackling, but at least Fidan will be there.]
 

"SENOR10"
Howdy from the Alamo City CarayCaray Family. Here's my super-short recap of last night's episode.

*Aurelio talking with Hothead Diana & Rutila about something that I couldn't comprehend.

*Felina looks like complete & utter SHIT. Wake me up when she finally kicks the bucket.

*Skinny & Co., get ambushed by paramilitary forces hired by Cifuentes & Alfaro.

*Aurelio & Consuelo getting their freak on LOL.

*Commercials showing previews of "SIN SENOS". I'm assuming they're going to be replacing "SENOR" in the 8:00 PM CST timeslot come November? 🤔

*Romina is due for a juicy FAFO.

 

Lejos

I really enjoyed your recap, Noverlera, and the very fun asides! I admired “walking the battlements.”

I don’t get a lot of things. Boran not only abandoned his wife when he went into hiding, he also abandoned his child. He hasn’t been around him for a year. They got Alya out of the charge of stabbing him. Why exactly is he given custody? Does the culture favor a child being with its father?

Also just what the heck? I would think if one party doesn’t want to be married to the other party, why should they be forced by a judge to stay married? Why was this even an issue for the court?

I feel really bad for Alya, but this isn’t as heart wrenching for me as the writers intend because I don’t find Deniz an endearing child. I really don’t care about him. The little actor seems to have just one mood. As he’s written he seems impervious to everything that’s happening around him. Consequently I never feel like “aw, the poor little guy.”

Love the plot twist of Boran taking Deniz to live with Ecmel. This is gonna be interesting!

Maggie




 

golden

Thank you for the summary, Dondi! I laughed when Junior pointed out that Tarik didn’t even pass his entrance exams. So I assume all the talk about Seyran returning to university is fake. Tarik knows his brother well, but it looks like Junior may know Tarik even better.

Tarik did manipulate Kazim well, protecting Seyran. Is the hidden woman his wife? Will marrying Seyran be illegal?

Poor Abidin! He’s such a fine character! Kazim and the rest look down on him. I hope he prevails in the end.

Too bad Suna isn’t more skilled at blackmail. I guess we have to wait awhile before Esme and Seyran find out about Kazim! Can’t wait!!!

I can’t believe Pelin goes to the yali as if she owned it. She’s really pushing her luck.

I’ll start on 94 for Fri-Sat.

Babachita
 

"SENOR10"
Anastasia: I missed last night's episode due to watching the horrible Series Finale of Tyler Perry's "The Oval". Did anything crazy happened? 🤔
 

Lejos - I will do the Wednesday fiery recap this afternoon.
 

Lejos de Ti (Uzak Sehir)
Wednesday, October 1, 2026
Series 2, Episode 55 - Part 1
"Dulce Venganza" (Sweet revenge)

Rewind: At the ranch, Boran has come to collect Deniz. Boran announces that he will take Deniz to Ecmel's house, not to the mansion with his grandmother Sadakat. Much consternation amongst our Alboras. Police gendarmes arrive, as Boran has requested them to come, knowing his announcement would be unpopular. Deniz hears that he is to go to Ecmel's house and he gets scared. He no longer is willing to go with Boran. Deniz is picking up on the anguish felt by our Albora friends. The gendarmes hold the good Alboras back as Boran takes Deniz to the waiting car. Ecmel arrives and takes Boran and Deniz away. Sadakat tries to comfort Alya.

Demir and his father Nadim are watching this boy handoff from a distance, and are enjoying all the uproar.

Cihan arrives late and in bad physical shape with his collapsed lung. Alya hops in his car, and they drive after Boran. Alya takes the IV port out of Cihan's right hand, as he left the hospital without being discharged.

At Fidan and Ecmel's house, Fidan, Zerrin, Nare and Sahin try to welcome Deniz. Sahin grabs Deniz from Boran and gives Deniz to Nare. Nare takes Deniz into Fidan's section of the house. Deniz is scared of Ecmel, of course, who had kidnapped him earlier in the season. Sahin and Boran fight. Inside, Deniz, upset, wants his mother. Nare tells him that Alya is on her way. The good Alboras arrive en masse, and break into Ecmel's courtyard, past his gates. Cihan had to shoot the locks. Ecmel and Cihan face off. The police are called, since there was "an attack on Ecmel's house", as Ecmel puts it. Another fight breaks out when Alya starts to go into Fidan's rooms to see Deniz. She tells Deniz she will never leave him. (I wondered here if Alya is thinking of moving into Fidan's house?)

The police arrive. Cihan and Boran are hauled off to the police station. Alya objects due to Cihan's health. He really should be in the hospital. But she is ignored. As Ecmel tries to kick out Alya and Sadakat, Alya says she is not leaving without her son.

 

Lejos de Ti
October 1, 2026, S2 E55 - Part 2

After the police leave, taking Boran and Cihan, Nare yells down from a balustrade to the people in Ecmel's courtyard that Deniz has a fever. Alya barges into the house and to the room Deniz is in. Kadir scoops up Deniz and they exit the house. Another fight in the courtyard breaks out over Deniz, this time with Deniz present. How awful for him! Alya and Kadir take Deniz to the hospital, where he is treated for fever in the pediatric ward.

At the police station, Cihan and Boran give statements. Cihan is put into a jail cell. Boran, free, goes down to the cells to gloat that Cihan is locked up. Cihan reaches through the bars, grabs Boran by the neck, and starts to choke him. One-handed! Erol comes down to the cells and tells Cihan to stop. Erol announces that Deniz has been taken to the hospital. And Cihan has been released (pending further hearings).

Boran gets to the hospital and barges into Deniz' room. Alya, as a doctor, kicks him out. Cihan arrives at the hospital. Cihan goes right into Alya's embrace in front of Boran. Alya tells Cihan to go and rest. But he watches Deniz through a set of glass windows with the rest of the family, who have arrived. Ecmel tells Boran to let the hospital and Alya treat Deniz.

Cihan asks Sahin's forgiveness in advance for what he is going to do, and leaves with Muzaffer and Kadir.

Later that evening, Muzaffer is lurking around Ecmel's house with Cihan and Kadir. They have something planned. Cihan gives the okay, and a group of men overpower Ecmel's guards and enter Ecmel's compound. They pour gasoline on the wooden furniture and set fire to it. Soon, all or much of the contents of the stone house are aflame. (I don't approve, since the house is lived in by Fidan, Nare, Zerrin and Sahin. I wondered here, what is the point? Petty vengeance? Boran will just take Deniz elsewhere.) Does Alya approve? It is obvious that she knows.

Cihan, Kadir and Muzaffer watch the fire grow, and watch Boran, Ecmel, Sahin and Fidan arrive. They are seen by Boran and Ecmel, and everyone's eyes throw daggers. Boran gets a call. Deniz is no longer in the hospital!! Ecmel threatens Cihan, saying "This fire will be your infierno". Boran gets in a car and goes to the hospital. Yes, Deniz' bed is empty. (Apparently, Boran didn't believe his henchie informer.) And this was the point of the diversionary action of the fire. (Also vengence.)

Then, Cihan is shown driving, with Alya holding a sleeping Deniz in the back seat. Cihan says, "In the war, whatever it takes. In court, in fate, in love". Alya repeats back to Cihan in agreement, "In the war, whatever it takes. In court, in fate, in love." - The episode ends here, and we are left to wonder where they are going.

 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder