Monday, September 28, 2026

PRIMETIME on Univisión (#1) Sabor a Ti, Entre Historias y Secretos, Tierra de Amor y Coraje, & Corazon de Oro - Week of Sept. 28, 2026

PREEMPTION ALERT: On Tuesday, Tierra de Amor & Corazon will be preempted due to Fútbol. Sabor a Ti will air at 7PM!!

Welcome to page 1 of Primetime TNs/Series. We h ave a GRAN ESTRENO this week for Sabor a TI...!! Tierra de Amor y Coraje has a nice little patio!! Discussion for Tan Cerca de Ti, Nace El Amor is still going strong!!  Thank you, Jarifa, for your outstanding notes from the couch! Drop in and join the fun! As always and PLE-E-EASE!!, if some brave soul(s) would like to contribute a recap or just some highlights for any of the listed TNs, it would be greatly appreciated. You can also add to or clarify scenes/details, especially those that are favs or not-so-favs. The TNs covered by this page are:

8-9 PM – Sabor a Ti: Entre Historias y Secretos: GRAN ESTRENO WEEK!! (@7Pm on Tuesday)

9-10 PM – Tierra de Amor y Coraje: 16-17

10-11pm – Corazon de Oro: Ep. 55-56

Friendly reminder:  PLEASE put the name of the telenovela you're referring to at the top of your post so readers can easily find the conversations they're looking for. (You can shorten the title to one word, i.e., “Coraje”.)

Discussion pages will be posted on Mondays and Thursdays by 8:30PM.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Sabor de Ti

There’s a lot of familiar actors in this and it looks good. The priest reminds me of a priest we just saw in the last year, in Monteverde. But I don’t think he’s the same actor. Hoping it will be less intense than some I’ve watched lately.
 

Sabor

There are a ton of actors I love in this. And me too, Liz, I was thinking that was the Monteverde priest. Since we start out with people weeping and clinging to one another I’m guessing we have a lot of tropes in our future.

Maggie
 

Sabor de Ti

Hi Liz and Maggie!

Yes, so many great actors and quite a few from Monteverde.

The priest in Monteverde is playing (I believe) the groom who didn't quite make it to the altar last night.

This looks really good but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to watch. I gather Caesar Evora is playing the good guy; is Eduardo Santamarina the villain? So many people, so many storylines...

Diana
 

Sabor a ti

Just finished watching the first episode.Looks good so far. I like seeing so many familiar faces as everyone has mentioned. I am not liking Tomás (Juan Diego Covarrubias) though. Didn’t believe Mariano (Mario Morán) that a frost was coming even though Mariano told him that his grand pappy’s knee hurt and that was a sure sign of a frost Juan sure has his way with the ladies. Poor guy’s wedding postponed for a funeral! This could be fun.
 

Savor a time
I watched this first episode . I love Evora,...that rumbling voice ! Love Erika. I have seen them both in so many shows , and they always give great performances . Many of the actors are new to me, so I will have to figure out the characters and their relationships . I also like the vineyard setting. susan
 

Sabor A ti
Still rushing and not proofreading ! Susan
 

Sabor A ti
I don't think that I have ever seen Mario Moran in anything . Is he considered the galan? Susan
 

Sabor A Ti
I noticed an actor that has been in many shows recent!y ...Juan Diego Covarrubia . He sometimes,plays good guys and sometimes plays villains . . We loved to hate him in " Las hijas de la Senora Garcia.". Susan
 

Sabor a ti

Susan, I only saw Morán before in Monteverde and he was a good guy.
 

Sabor a ti

Jarifa, he has been in so many novelas that I've seen in these last few years . He often plays the best friend of the galan. I have never seen him as the galan , but I think he might be a good one. Susan
 

SABOR

Looks promising! All the harvest & horsey I was hoping for in CORAJE, with none of the mushmouth pronunciation and running around half-naked. And I learned the word for smudge pot (chonchón)! I will be trying to use that in a sentence…for the rest of my life. Probably end up as just another term of endearment for the cat.
 

SABOR

And I can’t believe they killed off dear Eugenia Cauduro in the first episode. But she was probably very weak after giving birth to her daughter Margarita when she was ONLY TWO YEARS OLD.
 

Sabor,

Thanks for the laugh: TWO YEARS OLD indeed.
 

Sabor

LOL Blue Lass. You’d think Margarita was the mother and Rosa the daughter
 

"SABOR"
Blue Lass: Not surprised that Eugenia Cauduro's character got killed off.
 

Coraje

I don't know how many people are still watching but there's an interesting dynamic developing. Jero is horrible, Adela is horrible...they get in a drunk driving accident and I can't even feel sorry for her because she's stupid enough to get in the car with him knowing he's too drunk to drive. She now thinks she can cover for him drunk driving and 'own' him - and I can't feel sorry for him because he's stupid and deserves it!!! That's actually what she said to him when she woke up after the accident and found him unconscious - you deserve it! She wasn't wrong.

Clara is self-aware enough to admit she's in love with Juan to Jackie. Jero and LaLo are both too stupid to realize they have NO CHANCE because the girl is in love with Juan....

I don't know why I'm still watching this, but I am.
 

Sabor A ti

Still watching. Still.trying to figure out who's who, who's good, who's bad . love the vineyard .Susan
 

Coraye
Still watching . still wondering what's going on . Girls just want to have the Bros . Bros all want ... Clara . Susan
 

OT
Susan, Darcy, Jarifa, UA, Blue Lass & Co: RIP Otto Sirgo from "Por Un Beso".

Condolences to the family.
 

Coraje

Susan, do you ever do subtitles? I usually don’t but I went to put them on this morning since I couldn’t hear one of the words an actor was saying and I noticed Vix had English subtitles for this show, maybe Univision does too?
 

sabor

This looks promising. Lots of actors I recognize and like!

Babachita.
 

Sabor

#2 Loved the name of the vineyard. “El encanto” The Spell. Appropriate since granny gave the secret away out of love. Something magical going on? Probably not. Grape stomping? Yuck. Max(Ed Santamarina) likes eating waaay too much.
 

Sabor A ti

This show looks promising .
Darcy, I do not know how to get subtitles .One of my girls put captions on my regular TV shows , bit I didnt like they way they blocked the picture.
Susan
 

Sabor A ti
Jarifa, do we know The Secret ? Love the actress who died at the beginning . Was she Evora's wife? Susan
 

Sabor a ti

This is way better than coraje so far. It's like minteverde and fugituvas old home week. So many familiar faces. The priest in monteverde is now a 3x widower about to marry his 4th wife who is the age of his children. I think I need to look up the cast names to figure out the family dynamics. I hate when they throw every character into the first few episodes before you can figure out anyone slowly. More comments coming when I get a grasp on names and who is related to whom.

Blue Lass, I didn't look up the few of the grandmother who died, but she sure seemed about the same age as her daughter. They at least look a bit alike so that part was good casting.
 

Sabor a Ti

I assumed the widower had divorced his wives. So tonight we learned they all died of the same thing. I think it was respiratory, but not sure. If I were future wife #4 I’d be packing. I do wonder how the one son is in love with her. I don’t remember them ever being alone together until the car ride in tonight's episode..

I was surprised Max is the son of the former lover of the deceased grandmother. I thought they were contemporaries, and rivals for the best wine. I thought he had a heart attack but apparently he just overate!

It’s going to take me a while to figure out the relationships and names. I’ve never recognized so many actors from previous shows. I first saw the priest in the show about the boxer, Ringo.. He usually plays a nice guy. And he was in Monteverde too. A lot of these actors were in Monteverde!


 

Sabor

Susan, the “secret” is a secret “recipe” for the vineyard’s special award winning wine. Yes, she was Evora’s wife.

I like that Lucero has a good independent streak. Nothing is going to get past her.

Glutton Max still didn’t get the message after his heart attack asking for some chicken soup with real meat in it and not what he was getting at the hospital.

Cannot wait for Max’s confession. He sure is worried about something. I wonder who else he might have fathered? Hmmmm
 

Sabor A ti
Well, I am starting to sort people out a bit, but there are so many young dark haired women .
Last night at the contest , the woman who was named queen seems to be the character that a lot of the men desire. Who is she and how does she fit into this tale?
The actor playing Max has been around for many years and often plays a Big Bad Bully . Is he the illegitimate son of Cesar Evora's character ? It seems that the actor actually gained a lot of weight for this role.
I am also still trying to figure out who are the good characters and who are the bad guys. Susan
 

Sabor

Susan, you might want to look up “Sabor a ti” on Wikipedia. It will tell you who all the characters/actos are and give you the basic plot. That is where I always get my character lists from.
 

Savor a ti
Hi, Jarifa, just looked this show up ...Wow, so many characters, but the story hit the ground running ! I guess everything will eventually fall into place as time goes on . These days, the writers seem to throw a lot of characters in early on. I think its going to be quite a ride . Susan
 

Sabor

Judging by the title sequence our heroine is going to end up with the boyfriend of the sweet blind girl. How can that be?

And that son suddenly forcibly kissing his dad’s finance? Um, that’s sexual assault. Also he said earlier he’s in love with her. Before that they’d spoken just a few words. How can he be in love? More like lust I’d say.

Maggie
 

"SABOR"
Maggie: Fingers crossed that this Telenovela doesn't get bloodthirsty 🤔
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder