Sunday, June 11, 2006

Caray, Caray! Merchandise





Ok check this out - I decided to take my own advice and set up a Caray, Caray! store. I used my son's sandals as the picture for all the products. My dear wife cleaned it up a bit in Photoshop, she intends to make a new design or two eventually as well. I didn't set it up to make any money, just for kicks. Let me know what you think. Also, I'll be happy to put some other images in for any of the products if you want. I can make a Fernando Colunga mousepad, whatever. Send me or post a large format picture and I can make it happen.

http://www.cafepress.com/caray_caray

Labels:


Comments:
What to choose, what to choose...do I like the pink toes or the green toes? I'm leaning towards the green, very Oz-ish. Or I might hold out a little longer to see what else comes up.
 

..the thong is a winner. susanlynn, saying ''caray!caray! and shaking her head....p.s. i can't find this word in my bilingual dictionary, so could someone pleast translate this song title--''fuiste mia''--i've made a lot of guesses but am still clueless---susanlynn, clueless and thongless
 

Fuiste mia would be a woman singing to a man and singing "You were mine". I'd guess this guy has taken a powder "con otra" and she's singing the blues about his absence.
 

actually, "fuiste mia" would be a man singing to a woman dince "mia" is femenine. If it was a woman singing to a man would be "fuiste mio"
maricruz
 

muchos gracias for the translation---the song is by david bisbal, so it is a man singing to a woman---it is the song on a music video of ''alborada''---muy bueno...hermosa---thanks so much for the help---just got ''amor real''---won't understand much, but i'm anxious to watch it---susanlynn, working on her espanol vocabulary
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder