Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley Miercoles 6/20/18 Chapter 79: Words
- Jaime put the morning paper on the table and demanded an explanation from Jacinto Durantes. He told him in no uncertain terms that if he was deceiving him he would resign his case. Durantes told him he ha been in Alonso's office when the crime took place and he was fed up with lies being told about himself. He claimed he was fighting for his life.
Por Amar Sin Ley 78, 6/19/18: The Vultures Begin Circling
⦁ Victoria, Alejandra and Olivia return to Oli's office to begin the divorce papers for Benjamin's soon-to-be-ex, Karina who, with the new dye job Viewerville failed at first to recognize.
⦁ Candy Man Miguel is there for supper again at Elena's. He's brought gifts again for the kids. She must head out for a few minutes to get something last minute and leaves Miguel in charge. He is visibly uptight being left alone with a couple of kids he barely knows.
⦁ Back at Vega and Associates (which may soon be two fewer in number) Benji and the now fully clothed Leticia scream and yell at each other about who is really to blame that they've not only been found out, but that the spaghetti spined Benji didn't claim Leti as his one and only love and thereby humiliated her in front of his wife, not to mention the boss and half the law firm saw her practically naked in her Victoria's not so Secret bvd's. Ben angrily tells her they're both to blame and that he's got much more at stake here than she does! She eventually throws him out of the office and tells him not to rely on her for a single thing from now on.
Read more »
Monday, June 18, 2018
La Bella y Las Bestias, 6.18.18 - 6.20.18 Prepping for Revenge…
Recaps or summaries in the comments are encouraged.
Let’s get talkin’!!
Por Amar Sin Ley Lunes 6/18/18 Chapter 76: Meetings; Chapter 77: Busted
- Roberto and Victoria stood at the water's edge and kissed as though they were in a movie. Victoria then looked at him and walked away.
TELEMUNDO Y MÁS (#1): Mi familia perfecta, Sin senos sí hay paraíso 3, El señor de los cielos 6, & más: Week of June 18, 2018
Here are the current evening telenovelas (all times are Eastern Daylight Time):
. 8-9PM - Mi Familia Perfecta
. 9-10PM - Sin Senos Sí Hay Paraíso 3
. 10-11PM - El Señor de lo Cielos 6
Everyone is welcome to join in the conversation. Since discussions of all the Telmundo novelas share the same page, please remember to put the name of the telenovela you're referring to at the top of your post so readers can easily find the conversations they're looking for.
By common agreement, this group DOES NOT discuss previews, trailers, or any other plot information not found in a current or past episode of the current production. Spoilers WILL be removed by the admin. This includes references to earlier productions of the story, and even the original novel. Thanks for your cooperation!
Corazon Que Miente-Week 3 (6/18/18) Monday Post: The Slap Heard ‘Round the Lobby
After Leo storms out of Mariela’s room without explaining why he doesn’t want her to wear the Lyin’ Heart pendant, Carmen comes in to comfort Mariela. She says it seems to have brought back painful memories, but she knows how Leo is, he’ll get over it and will explain it to her.
Saturday, June 16, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley, 6/15/18 Chapter 75: ♫Oh What a Night♫, and Oh What a Kiss!
Friday, June 15, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley, 6/14/18 Chapters 73/74: Collisions at the Conference
• Alejandra finds Victoria and Olivia and reveals her extreme frustration at being the bone Ricardo and Carlos are fighting over. Somehow Carlos got into the conference and is now here. Vicki advises her that if she doesn’t want Carlos’s company then avoid him and assert herself. Refuse. Yep. That'll really work when Ale's like a she-dog in heat and Carlos--the wolfhound--can't stop sniffing around.
• Susanna stays on the beach to enjoy the salt and sand adventure while her devoted son has to head off to the conference.
• Back in Mexico City, Candy Man is waiting for Elena to join him for lunch. She immediately goes into how the night they slept together and they woke up late the next morning and she raced home to find the kids had already called Ric to have him take them to school, etc., that then came the big row because she’d come home so late, and sob, sniffle, sob. She suggests that the only solution in keeping Ric from taking them away from her is to sacrifice her relationship with Candy Man—yes, give up being a good time gal again. (Viewerville notes the selfish she-hound should have done this the first time he offered her a packet of nose candy and told her how great it would make her feel.)
Read more »
Thursday, June 14, 2018
La Bella y Las Bestias, 6.14.18 - 6.15.18 (& Weekend Edition)
Recaps or summaries in the comments are encouraged.
Corazon Que Miente-Week 2 (6/11/18) Thursday Post: The Alternative to Bestias
Episode #9 (Thu Jun 14)
Lety narrowly escapes a sexual assault by Rogelio with luck on her side. Her father comes looking for her. After Rogelio leaves, he cautions Lety for the millionth time that Rogelio is a bad man. Lety replies that she only has eyes for one. Her father knows Santi will never be for her. Lety says, we’ll see.
Nosy Rafie tries to get information out of Renata by offering to help her unpack. Things go quite pleasantly. Rafie learns that it was Francisco that asked Ren to look up her tío Demián. Ren, in turn, learns Al and Santi aren’t Rafie’s own bio-kids and she’s Dem’s second wife.
Santiago tries to convince his father that his idea is sound. A scruffy Dem rejects the idea and rebuffs his son, for the millionth time. (NOTE: Santi got his hair cut between the Patio meeting him yesterday and today. I’m also happy he changed into a maroon sweater later.) Dem forces Santi to have a “double” date with Flo and Ren—to introduce Ren to the sights around Puebla, so she doesn’t get bored. Dem sits down again, possibly hearing wedding bells for Ren in the not too distant future.
Lisandro finally has it out with his father, Ed. He hates having to do whatever Dem wants, especially when it goes against his principles of fairness—in this case evicting folks. He hates this job and he hates the law, which he only studied to please his father. He quits. He wants to follow his dream of getting into public relations (out of one snake pit and into another, I’d say).
Read more »
TELEMUNDO Y MÁS (#2): Mi familia perfecta, Sin senos sí hay paraíso 3, El señor de los cielos 6, & más: Week of June 11, 2018
Here's Page 2 for the week. The current evening telenovelas are as follows (all times are Eastern Daylight Time):
• 8-9PM—Mi familia perfecta
• 9-10PM—Sin senos sí hay paraíso 3
• 10-11PM—El señor de los cielos 6
Season 3 of the popular novela Sin senos sí hay paraíso began on Tuesday of this week.
Everyone is welcome to join in the conversation. Since discussions of all the Telemundo novelas share the same page, please remember to put the name of the telenovela you're referring to at the top of your post, so readers can easily find the conversations they're looking for.
By common agreement, this group DOES NOT discuss previews, trailers, or any other plot information not found in a current or past episode of the current production. Spoilers WILL be removed by the admin. This includes reference to earlier productions of the story, and even the original novel. Thanks for your cooperation!
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley, 6/13/18 Chapters 72, First Half of 73, Miercoles: Tug of War
- After Carlos' self-serving speech in which he also implied that Alejandra is His Property she cut the inaugural ribbon to avoid a scene. Just as she did this Carlos saw El Ciego, whom he neither expected nor invited.
Por Amar Sin Ley, 6/12/18 Chapter 71: Courtroom Vexation
Read more »
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
La Bella y Las Bestias, 6.12.18 - 6.13.18: And in the Beginning…
As of now, there are no recappers for this TN, but just so you can have a space to gather and discuss, here it is. Feel free to tell us what you liked, what you didn’t like, what made you roll your eyes or what brought tears to your eyes….and anything else you might want to comment on J
I will put up a discussion page every Monday and Thursday at 10 PM (E) (this may change depending on how many comments are posted).
If you would like to post some highlights or a recap in the comments, you are encouraged and welcome to do so.
Let the comments begin!! Enjoy! 😊
© Caray, Caray! 2006-2017. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.