Friday, October 28, 2016
A Que No Me Dejas - Thursday 10/27/16 #34 (Discussion)
El Color de la Pasión #36 (Hulu/Uni #35), October 27, 2016: You Drive Me Craaaazy, Craaaazy, Crazy for You Baby
- Crazy Daniela shows up in Marcelo's apartment.
- Lucia promptly dumps Marcelo.
- Mags tries to plead Marcelo's case to all, while Naz takes Lucia's side at first, but Trini talks him over to the Marcelo side.
- Ligia flirts with Rod at the disco.
- Crazy Rebeca and Crazy Daniela form an alliance of sorts.
- Alonso is doing better. He wants Naz to have his back at work while he's out.
- Crazy Nora is released from the hospital, gets a visit from Rod, gets a cramp and gets a plan.
- Crazy Nora calls Lucia, begs for a ride to the hospital, and then suddenly opens the door of the moving car and throws herself out on the road!
Read more »
Thursday, October 27, 2016
Vino el Amor 10/27/16 Chapter 3: Talk of the Future
- Marcos tried to persuade Marta to stay put because she was the only one earning money and León was in school. She told him she would find out if the boss would lend her some money, but the call ended before he could tell her where he was.
TELEMUNDO Y MÁS (#2): Silvana sin Lana, Sin Senos Sí Hay Paraíso, Señora Acero 3, & más: Week of October 24, 2016
THE TVA TELENOVELA AWARDS RESULTS!
|Be sure to check out the real awards online!|
All bloggers! Please read!
El Color De la Pasion #34 Wednesday 10/26/16 -- Guess who's coming to dinner.. Daniela!
La verdad oculta - starting Monday, November 7
A Que No Me Dejas #33 - Gonzalo is a Terrible Friend and Flavio Is A Date-Rapist
Beto asks Paty if there is a job opening in the hotel as a valet or anything but she says there isn’t at this time.
Elisa closes the sale of the Chetumal house. She gets a check with the advance and the realtor lets her know in a few weeks they will transfer over the title of the house. Elisa thanks her and wishes the new buyers all the happiness in their new home.
Adrian tells the doctor that she seems more calm since she’s been there and the doctor agrees, however, she tells him that she would like a couple of days to continue the treatment from the hospital then they will slowly reincorporate her into society and she will continue her treatments in Playa Linda with supervised medications.
Read more »
Vino el Amor 10/26/16 Chapter 2: More Snakes in the Grass
Bullet points (some combined)
- Lisa tried to comfort Marta. She knew that Lillian has bothered her.
- Juan arrived at La Migra to tell Gutierrez that Marcos' papers are pending. They go into an office to discuss this. Gutierrez didn't give a damn, saying that this is trumped by Marcos hitting him. Juan started backing off and got a call from David. When David got there Juan said to leave it all to him. However, he caved on the issue and Gutierrez laughed. Later at home David explained that Marcos was defending his daughter. He then told Juan he needs a lawyer who specializes in these cases. Lillian must have been silently gloating, as she was in the room.
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
A Que No Me Dejas (AQNMD) #32. Tuesday October 25, 2016. Discussion Page + Episode Highlights
Our friend Alfredo, a.k.a Superalfie, has kindly provided the following highlights:
-- Gonzalo talked to Eulate Morales, the crooked bank guy, about giving the documents to Julieta and threatened him with jail time because he suggested he deposited the money offshore in the original “fraud”.
-- Leonel convinced Nuria not to be too hard on The Gonz about his double life. It is best to take her father’s side because it would benefit her and Leonel in their rise to power within the hotel consortium.
Read more »
Vino el Amor -- Gran Estreno Chapter 1: Divide and Destroy
Chapter 1: Divide and Destroy
On a beautiful sunny afternoon in the vast wine country that is southern California two kids raced through the paths of the vineyard, promising that the later one at the finish line buys the candy. At another spot in the vineyard the girl's father stacked boxes of red grapes while her mother and brother came out to talk to him about going somewhere the next afternoon.
Marcos was a tall man in his forties with a direct and honest face. His fair complexion and dark hair insured his attractiveness and complemented his ease with people. His wife Marta was fairer still, with dark golden hair. They were a happy couple and good parents to Luciana and León. The boy was about eight years old, playful and intelligent.
Read more »
Color De Pasion #33: Everyone's Looking For An Angle But Nora
• Rebecca has threatened the unconscious Alonso in intensive care with killing him if he tries to leave her and he’s started flat-lining. Magdalena runs to her and accuses her of having caused this somehow, but Bitchy, Bolting Becca screams hysterically that she couldn’t have because all she did was talk to him; she never touched him; he’s the love of her life and she’d do anything for him!!! (FYI, the unconscious can still hear, especially if under sedation and in intensive care.)
• Two hysterical women turn into four as the sisters learn of the medical crisis we all know Bitchy Becca caused by threatening Al.
• Across the way, Lety is remembering how Bitchy Becca humiliated her by telling her in front of Nora that not only is she the same as Nora’s baby, but she doesn’t even know who her baby daddy was. Sara is called to the hospital to attend to Al.
Read more »
Tuesday, October 25, 2016
A Que No Me Dejas (AQNMD) #31. Monday October 24, 2016. Papá Don’t P...Reach For The Gun!
(Cara de) Well, this explains the cray-cray!
At a glance
-- Adrián’s sainted Pops was never a saint! Bazinga!
-- Mr. Peanut Butter & Slime learns that he has been officially designated as Nuria’s baby daddy! Bazinga!
A closer look
At the beach of silent love and thwarted reconciliation, Paulina had a full two minutes to tell Adrián that she is carrying his unibrow baby but she squandered the precious time talking about the kiss she shared with Camilo and “omitted” to mention. Adrián doesn’t want to hear her anymore: You are dead to me! Shouting out: “I’m pregnant!” would’ve shut Adrián right up but it’s more aesthetically-pleasing to squeeze out a few pretty tears by the seashore while an adorable blond cherub consoles you.
Read more »
Monday, October 24, 2016
Tres Veces Ana - # 122 - El Gran Final! Or they packed their overstuffed suitcases hastily and lived happily ever after!
For my part I want to say that it has been an absolute pleasure to recap alongside such a wonderful talented team, and discuss along with such bright, insightful, imaginative and entertaining group of folks. You guys are the best. Thank you so much for making this a fabulous fantastic ride!
Part I (Julie)
Everyone's come home from Facundo's cabin. AnaLet is missing. Ernestina is worried, but doesn't want them to keep anything from her.
Up in AnaLet's room, Leonor shows Mariano the blood-soaked dress (bosom bandage, per Jardinera) that AnaLet left behind. Just then, Mariano receives word that Claudia... "what?" Mariano asks his lawyer Samuel.
Ghoulieta receives a large envelope with a note from Inaki: "Here is the truth about the death of your son, Daniel." It's a tablet, with Inaki's confession ready to play. Ghoul and Viridiana watch, horrified, as Inaki says he killed Daniel out of spite for all that Daniel had and Inaki didn't.
Read more »
Upcoming Telenovela: Vino el Amor, Starts Tuesday, 10/25 at 9PM
Start Date and Time: Tuesday, 10/25/16 at 9PM on Univision (replacing Tres Veces Ana). Please contact Blog Mom, Jane, if you would like to recap this show: firstname.lastname@example.org
TELEMUNDO Y MÁS (#1): Silvana sin Lana, Sin Senos Sí Hay Paraíso, Señora Acero 3, & más: Week of October 24, 2016
Saturday, October 22, 2016
El Color de la Pasión, #33 (#32 on Hulu) For Rebeca, 3's a Charm.
Tres Veces Ana 101:An E-Merging Marcelo, A Tough-Talking Triplet, A Mollified Mariano, A Vanquished Violentin, And An Un-Death-defying Maribel Drop’nStop
Ana Lucia runs to Marcelo’s aid as Javier runs up and freeze-frames himself. She shoos him to finally get an ambulance. Santiago is the one who returns to consciousness long enough to tell Ana Lucha that only he loves her and not mountebank Marcelo.
Iñaki bumps into Claudia and cleavage. Claw drops her purse which spills its contents over the sidewalk. Yaki has presence of mind enough to palm the car key and races away after supposedly helping her put the contents back in the purse, excusing himself and returning it to her.
Read more »
The TVA Novela Awards
Friday, October 21, 2016
A que no me dejas Episode 30 (10.21.16) Sweet lies (are made of this), everybody's looking for something, nobody looks for the truth...
After Inés heart attack Nuria's wedding could be in danger, but she can not afford that or the baby could be born after just 4 months after the ceremony and no baby, as premature as can be, has ever born that soon after signing up the nuptial contract.
Gonzalo looks for forgiveness
After Inés heart attack, Gonzalo talks to Dr Flowers because he wants to see her, but she is still too
in that precise moment, Raquel comes out from Inés room, and even when Gonzalo asks her about his wife, she punished him with the whip of her indifference and doesn't reply. It is like he is invisible. Ouch!
Read more »
A Que No Me Dejas #29 - Thursday October 20, 2016. Gonz gets the freeze, Leo is a sleaze.
El Color de la Pasion #32 (Uni/Hulu #31), Thursday, October 20, 2016: My Achy-Breaky Heart
- Amador threatens Vinicio and tells him that he best turn down that job offer.
- Marcelo goes to Trini to check on Lucia, but it's not a good time.
- Alonso goes off on Nora, and then on Rebeca! He's going to divorce MC Becky and Nora is going to have the baby!
Thursday, the short version:
- Alonso wants to divorce Rebeca and kill Rod.
- 90s Flashback! Poor Alonso is having a helluva day. And he is clutching his left chest side/shoulder WAY TOO MUCH.
- Amador is going to make Rod marry Nora.
- Alonso is going to make Nora marry Rod.
- Mags and later, Marcelo, try to get through to Lucia, but she's left stricken by all that went down, and wants to leave town to think things over.
- Nora and Rebeca make things worse, of course.
- Alonso rushes to stop Lucia, but when he finds her, he collapses on the street! #SaveAlonso
- Brigida has called Amador to come home because Rod has locked himself in his bedroom. Amador chastises her but Brigida is insistent that he check on Rod. They go up to his locked bedroom and Rod does not respond to Amador's yelling at him to open the door. So Amador busts in and they find Rod guzzling some liquor.
Read more »
© Caray, Caray! 2006-2016. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.