Wednesday, June 28, 2006

For Chris's "La Fea" fans...

I wrote Chris to ask him if he'd disappeared forever and this is his response:

no no no don't worry! I've just been reeaaaalllllyyy busy, I'm in summer school two nights a week working on a Master's degree and I just started a new job, and we're getting ready to move. Really. I'm surprised I even know where to go from one day to the next. I have a big chunk of a La Fea mega-post ready to go, it will be up in the next couple days. Tell everyone sorry I'll be there soon! I appreciate being missed, I have to admit that.

Labels:


Comments:
I didn't realize there were people clamoring for the next installment. Please feel free to contact me directly with any comments or questions, my e-mail address is ferro94@yahoo.com . I also have the La Fea recaps on my own blog, ferro94.blogspot.com .
Thanks for reading!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder