Thursday, August 31, 2006

An answer to the question: "How Soon Will the Dreaded 'Barrera de Amor' Be Over?"

I just went to the ESMAS site and counted episodes which we haven't yet seen. There are 32 of them!!!!! I don't call that "ultimas semanas" - I bet they put the "ultimas semanas" warnings up early to try and coax people back into watching!

Well there's no way I'm gonna watch Barrera every day for six more weeks. So I'll drop in on a less regular basis and kinda keep you posted. Maybe we'll get lucky and they will truncate it!

Labels:


Comments:
I know what you mean, Melinama -
I also counted the dreaded semanas, after I was all excited about Barrera ending soon.
I do watch every night, because to tell the truth, there is nothing better on our national television.
Isn't that a disgrace?
I'll be looking forward to your welcome recaps whenever you do them.
Alice
 

Melinama: In your comment to my 8/25 posting about when Mundo de Fieres will start I calculated this for you using the Esmas website. I figured Barrera will end in the 2nd week of October. I guess you didn't believe me.
 

Jean! It's true, I didn't want to believe it. And now somebody told me they saw an "ultimos capitulos" title. I just can't believe they would be running a promotion like this for Mundo six weeks in advance ???!!! But counting is counting. I was in denial, Jean.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder