Wednesday, September 06, 2006

16,183 visits to Caray, Caray!

If you scroll to the very bottom of this screen, you will see a little link called "Site Meter." Click on that link and you will find the stats on our blog. As of now, we average about 158 visits a day. Click on "Visits and Page Views" MONTH link, and you'll see how the visit count varies from day to day. Click on "By World Map," and, depending on the time of day, you'll find we have visitors from as far away as Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Bucharest and Albania and Singapore and South Africa! As I write, our most recent visitor is from Cainta, Rizal, in the Philippines. (You need a relatively updated version of Flash to see the map.)

Thank you, visitors! And congratulations, recappers!

Labels:


Comments:
wow that's awesome. I had no idea that many people would see what we wrote. I'll have to be that much more careful about proofreading what I write!
 

Aww, Chris, we like it just the way it is!
 

I wonder if Unibrow has visited our blog and has seen his nickname?! The same goes for Squeaky! Do they like our nicknames?

I also think it would be great if the producers/writers of these telenovelas would see our notes and get ideas on how to keep the audience happy! Perhaps they would take our suggestions and we could have shorter novelas with better plots! We could even see Fernando Colunga more often! Bikinis for Chris!

And maybe just maybe there could be more horse riding scenes with exciting backdrops. Not some blue screen window that flashes touristy sites of the city, playing over and over, like we saw in Barrera.

I could go on and on with a wish list. Maybe I should just stop now... Never the less this is exciting news! Thank you!
 

Wow, this is too cool! I never knew such a thing existed. And with a map. I love maps. I'm looking forward to checking it regularly. Thank you thank you thank you!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder