Friday, October 27, 2006

Our readership continues to grow...

Here's the "Sitemeter" graph of our visitors in the past month. You can always check this yourself by clicking "Sitemeter" at the bottom of the page.

Thought you might be interested to see that more and more people are coming to Caray! Caray! - an average of 334 per day - we're closing in on 30,000 visitors total and should be there early next week!

As I write this we have recent visitors from Turkey, Albania, the Philippines, Russian, Serbia, France, Germany, and "Unknown Country."

Thanks, everybody!

Labels:


Comments:
Thank YOU for bringing us all together!
 

Yes credit where it is due.
 

~~~~~~~~~I agree with both comments. You're the one who started it all, Melinama!!!~~~Susanlynn, enjoying each day here
 

Thanks for this! I was curious about the readership and had been thinking about inquiring so I'm impressed at these statistics. Thanks for all you have done to get us where we are...something tells me we've merely begun!!!
 

I Second those thoughts. Thank you Melinama!
 

yes, thank you! right now this is one of my favourite sites....

ps:i wouldn't be surprised if one of these days, Caray Caray is mentioned as one of the 'expanding telenovela blogs' during one of cristina's interviews with a telenovela cast :) wouldn't that be cool? hehe...just dreaming ;)
 

Yes, thank you Melinama! This blog is here because of you!
 

I'm often amazed at what you started here. Thank you Melinama for all your hard work recapping Alborada (got me hooked) then putting together this varied group of recappers for Caray, Caray! You rock!!
 

Well, wow, I wasn't fishing for compliments, I too am delighted to see how we have become a community here. At the moment I am without a night to recap! Which is sort of amazing. You all are doing such a great job.
 

Public Service Announcement On another subject___I'm not sure about this because my Spanish is very limited, but I think Lucero is hosting the upcoming Latin Grammies.~~~Susanlynn, with pocito espanol
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder