Sunday, October 15, 2006

Ugly Bettys, Letys, Lottes, etc. of the world

I posted this to my Ugly Betty recaps blog, but thought it might be of interest here too. This cool feature from Entertainment Weekly is a tour of all the versions of "Yo Soy Betty, La Fea" around the world.

The amount of ugliness varies widely from country to country, and I'm sure there are cultural factors at play that I don't know about, making some Bettys uglier than they may appear to US eyes. I find the one from Spain particularly frightening, and her Armando/Fernando/whatever particularly handsome. YMMV. Enjoy!

Labels:


Comments:
THank you! What fun to see all the different Feas. Personally I thought they were all charming with an almost visible beauty.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder