Thursday, October 26, 2006

Un buen taco de ojo=a good eye taco!1;)


Labels:


Comments:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

by the way...did anyone else notice Guys ripped white linen pants in the Cabo ocean frolicking scenes!!!!!
 

Ouch Gloria. Don't say chopped!

And thanks for the eye taco. Tengo hambre!!
 

OK to be fair to the male readership (I hope there is some male readership) and in the interest of fairness, some great pictures of the lovely Pamela - http://www.my-album.us/album/1379328/?os=1456944
 

LOL....OK...I need some Fernando C. eye candy...Guy is nice, but I want him in only a platonic, best bud way. ~~~~Susanlynn, with a penchant for the dark-haired hombres
 

hmmm...BOTH fernando and guy are my cup of tea... but colunga is a little ahead...uy...that body he showed off on alborada!! and those gorgeous jaw-bones and cutest in the world dimples...! no no no i should stop thinking about it or esle i'm going to start sweating and wiping my mouth like bertha.
 

ps: gloria gracias por el taquito de ojo! que guero tan hermoso...
 

HI ALL,

I'VE BEEN TRYING SO MANY TIMES TO GET A COMMENT THRU BUT HAVE HAD NO LUCK....

HOPE THIS GETS THRU...!!

ANN
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder