Tuesday, November 28, 2006

More than 40,000 visits to Caray, Caray!

Right now we're up to 40,230: an average of 311 people visit the blog each day.

In the past hour among hits from the United States we have had visitors from Dubai in the United Emirates, Riga in Latvia, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, Camaguey in Cuba, and Cebu City in the Philippines.

If you are a visitor from far away, please leave a comment!

And if you want to see this information yourself, scroll down to the very bottom of the screen and click on "sitemeter."

I wonder why so many people came to see us on November 17?



p.s. the green number is visitors and the purple number is "page views" - many people who visit look at more than one page.

Labels:


Comments:
Cool. I'm surprised we don't get more comments from random readers. I think that besides the recappers, there are only a handful of people who ever say anything.
 

How exciting! I am so proud to be part of this great team. We do get many many comments from anonymous readers. It would be great to see readers note their city or country, even if they prefer to not leave their name.
 

Hi! I found you some time ago through TelenovelaWorld. I love to come here to read the summaries and the comments (sometimes I laugh out loud), but I haven't left a comment before. But since you asked--here is my comment.

Many thanks for all you do!

Angela, in Austin, Texas
 

Thanks Angela! I hope you keep reading.
 

I enjoy the recaps and look forward to reading them as promptly as they are posted. You are a wonderful group and provide this old lady with some very pleasurable moments daily (during the week). We are more alike than different aren't we, no matter the age. I'm 77!!
I live in Arizona.
 

Wow, 40,000...I'm stunned. Thank you Angela and Frances for checking in and commenting. And thank you everybody else for reading!
 

40,000 visits. WOW! Keep up the great work everyone!

J.R. :)
 

Frances--You are so right. We are more alike than different. Rock on, Frances!!!!~~~Susanlynn
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder