Tuesday, March 06, 2007

La Fea Más Bella #224 3/5/07 in which Lety wins every round

Aah, our grateful public. 9:29 this morning and I'd already been given up for dead by a comment asking somebody else to hurry up and write a recap. Friends, I actually fell asleep last night with the recap notebook in my lap and the remote in my left hand. I resumed this morning and here you go. It's not exactly late, you know!!!!!!

I wasn't able to see the Thursday or Friday shows, so Alicia's slithering away to avoid Aldo's "let's meet for coffee somewhere quiet" (for fear of hearing something she doesn't want to hear, like for instance that he's not going to marry her) was news to me. The cuartel gives Lety her photo ID, oh be still my heart.

Fern is too distracted for normal conversation, he doesn't want his papers in a box, he wants to stuff them in his suitcase, Sara later shows up with a wild weird smile on her face and a briefcase which he pronounces satisfactory and then tells Omar "your secretary is not right in the head."

Omar says Fern's a genie, he should grant three wishes, they do a little routine from ??, Fern says, Zero Humor, Omar. Omar mocks Fern's nose (trumpet/elephant's trunk), tender from the fight. Fern asides to the cuartel that Omar is in Luigi's club.

Ariel's chauffeur shows up to take Lety to dinner, an odious engagement she'd forgotten. She says "get me the directions, I'll drive myself." Lety proves, tonight, that she's not going to let anybody push her around. Fern snatches the directions on their way to PM.

[what's with higado es encebollado? your liver's onioned? is that like, your goose is cooked?]

Tomas can't understand why Lety's willing to eat with Ariel, that jerk. "He thinks he'll take me out to a fancy restaurant, make me uncomfortable, prove I'm not ready to be president." "Oh, you'll be like a fish in water, wherever, however elegant," says her supportive friend Tomas, who nonetheless is impactado that he'll therefore have to take a taxi, or, horrors, a micro-bus - and he a blond at that! He has learned the blonds-don't-ride-the-microbus rule from that other blond in the vicinity. He tells Lety to call him on his cell if she needs help, but gets flustered remembering he gave his cell to that convenenciera Alicia.

Omar and Fern go back to the office and, as usual, Fern feints and lunges for the chair, Omar holds him back and sez "give me a chance," Fern sez "of course, after you," but then shoves him into a wall and gets the throne anyway.

Fern and an unwilling Omar are continuing the obsessive gossip about Lety's plans and intentions when they are interrupted by Marcia. He sez he'll meet her at her place later. How nice, sez Omar. She doesn't have blood in her veins, but lead, mutters Fern.

Omar mocks: while in the US, Fern is leaving Lety in the hands of the bandit. And now she has THREE suitors. Fern laughs insanely and without humor.

Seeing Marcia, Alicia rushes over to cadge a ride. Marcia sez ok on two conditions: "Be completely quiet. And don't dream of asking for a ride in the morning because I'm taking my BOYFRIEND FERNANDO to the airport."

All converge at Loco central with Alicia (still dancing around clutching Marcia's wedding dress to her own ample bosom), Marcia (in a silver satan shirt which is very unflattering), Lety ("perfumed appropriately"), and Fern. Nothing happens.

Lety arrives, unenthusiastic, at the restaurant. Ariel sez: "I've waited half an hour." "You were lucky you didn't wait all night." "Champagne?" "No, lemonade." "You don't want a stronger aperitif? You don't like alcohol?" "Yes, I do, but alcohol is for special occasions, for friends, family, people I like. With others - I drink lemonade." "This is not a special occasion?" "Yes, it's especially boring."

We suddenly see Fern, once again in the bushes talking obsessively to a bemused waiter. He calls himself an imbecile.

Ariel continues, "Lety, why not set aside your rancor?" "You think in the space of a day I'll forget the horrible things you've said and done?" "Why not?" "Well, in fact, I don't hold a grudge..." "Let's toast that, then." "... but I prefer to stay way from arrogant overbearing (prepotente) people like you. I try not to get cozy with opportunists, who end up on their knees when things to badly." "You think I'm on my knees?!" "Well, before I was president you'd never have invited me to dinner."

Ariel suavely orders the Lobster Thermidor. To Lety: "shall I order for you?" The names of foods so luxurious they are not in my dictionary drip sensuously off his tongue, but she is unmoved. "Don't knock yourself out, Ariel. Due to the caprices (azares) of fortune, the new president of Conceptos is a modest woman who enjoys what she has and doesn't need luxuries. That's an advantage during an austerity program, it ensures I won't spend funds that don't belong to me."

"Your simplicity shines brightly, it's seductive." "Waiter, chicken and asparagus, please." They assure him they're just playing a game. "Lety, even though you reject me and call me arrogant, I feel good around you, let's drink to that." "OK, and also to the hope that this evening will soon be over."

Fern, in the bushes, tells the waiter he's ready for another fight ("over THAT woman?" asks the waiter) and that Ariel's always been a louse. "He fell on his head when he was little and isn't normal [Fern pushed him] and when I took his bike he whined 'Daddy, daddy, that aggressive Fernando took my bike!' That snot! He's not the problem. Aldo, he's the real problem, he can conquer her without any trouble."

Ariel, suavely: "Too bad you didn't order the lobster." "I've had the best, on a yacht in the bay of Acapulco, freshly caught and prepared by the best chef in the world. But let's get down to business, what do you want?" "I want a big advance on my monthly stipend, as befits an important Conceptos shareholder."

There is a dull scene between Aldo and his dad, over dinner, which will be intercut through the rest of the show, contrasting Aldo's opinions about Lety and what she needs and the quality of his love versus the quality of Fern's love. It's lucky Pop showed up for dinner, else Aldo would have had to say all this stuff to himself. It boils down to: Aldo's sure he's right for Lety, his love is pure and unconditional and based on what she needs. Fern loves Lety only for himself. (It's true that Aldo only knows the worst side of the saga so I forgive him for this complacent diatribe. Also he got punched a lot so of course he's irritated.)

Lety to Ariel: "Well, you just wasted a ton of money on this dinner, because no can do, I can't give you a dime." "You just told me you hold no grudge. I NEEEEEEEED the money." "For now, the biz doesn't have the wherewithal to give you this luxury." "An economist of your caliber, who's managed before to cover up Fern's multi-million dollar disasters, you can't manage to give me a suitable hefty advance?" [Fern hurls a spitball and hits Ariel in the back of the neck, Ariel jumps.] [UPDATE: OK, OK, they weren't spitballs, they were plastic grapes, our loyal commenters inform me. My tv is far away and my eyes aren't good.]

"That, I did out of loyalty to my boss, and luckily, I owe you nothing whatsoever. Tell you what, let's cancel our order here. A guy with economic problems like yours obviously can't afford lobster." She pulls out her pocketbook, I guess to pay for her lemonade, he says not so fast.

Another spitball, Ariel jumps up. "You want to go?" she asks. "No, it's that your new personality makes me nervous. Please, let's eat. We have a lot to talk about. We can talk about your love life, how's it going?" Her eye twitches and she snaps, "We won't discuss that." "Your new position and power make you a more interesting woman." "Ariel, I'll give you advice - if you want to find an interesting woman, seek with your eyes closed so you can hear her." "How's your sex life?" is his next question, "you seem so confident, you must be getting some."

She jumps up. He takes her hand and (guácala) strokes it. "Sorry, Lety, that's just a routine question." "You want to get me mad enough to hit you in front of todo el mundo but I won't give you the satisfaction." "I hoped for a different kind of satisfaction. Aren't you lonely? I could pay your expenses..." "You'll make me your kept woman so I'll give you your advance?!!?"

Furious, she storms out and is intercepted by Fern. She says, "what is this? Ariel is inside." "I know." [He mimes his successful spitball attack.] "He was all over you!" "Yes, but I was all business." "Of course, you wouldn't put the horns on your boyfriend." "Who's my boyfriend?" "ALLLLLdo DomensaEEENNN!" "I don't have to give you explanations and you better leave lest Ariel rat us out to Marcia and say he saw you with me." "Lety, what's going on, you're not the woman you were, are you really dating two guys?" [Fern: his own worst enemy, take #MCMXII.]

Fern self-righteously warns Lety about Ariel's smooth strategies, his elegance, "is he seducing you?" "Yes, imagine, he's trying to take me to bed to save his business, to have me at his beck and call, how original, it's the first time an important executive has seduced me to save his business... let's leave it at that, but thanks for your help, without your advice, I'd surely fall cause I'm such a sucker for this kind of executive."

Fern points out that Ariel always insulted her. "Yes, but he always did it to my face, he didn't mount a secret campaign with his best friend to deceive me." She drops her guard a bit and tells him how much that had hurt her, and then resumed her sarcasm attack: "Ariel is out in the open - it's obvious he just wants me on his side."

"Don Fernando, are you afraid if I talk to Ariel, your worst enemy, it will damage your interests? Are you afraid we're planning against you?" "The truth is, I can't stand to see you with another man, not Ariel, not Aldo." "We won't talk about Aldo, but why not sit with Ariel and exchange experiences?"

Ariel's cellphone alerts them to his passing and Lety pulls Fern into the bushes to hide as Ariel strides by.

Fern blusters: "That idiot's going to hear about it from me for making fun of you!" "Don't complicate things for us more than they are already." Fern says the difference between "that executive" and "this executive" is that "that guy would never fall in love with you." "Be quiet!" "No guy could be as love with you as I am." [cut to Aldo droning on about his pure love and Fern's weakness and dishonesty]

"Don Fernando, go home. "I can't get you out of my heart, I can't forget the incredible times we had, like our getaway to Cuernavaca..." (she cries, he's making some headway) "... Let's go off together right now, I need your kisses, the touch of your skin will revive me, let's begin again, can't you see we were born for each other?"

[Aldo is telling his father: "Fern is so scattered, he makes her forget what she needs for herself, he's insecure, his self-esteem is in pieces." "Yes, but she's still in love with him." "Yes, true. My love is so pure, if I knew Fern would make her happy I would give them my blessings."]

Lety's eyes narrow. "Are you afraid Aldo is perpetrating fraud at Conceptos?" She remembers the way Fern behaved about Tomas. Despite his panicked assurances, Fern has lost her for the nonce. "Oh, I'm such an idiot, I almost believed you. Forget it, and leave me alone."

[Aldo: "The more sincere Fern tries to be, the falser he looks."]

Fern: "From now on we won't be seeing each other, I'm going away." "I hope by the time you get back you'll have matured and stopped trying to use people for your personal gain." "When I get back, I'll have found a way to prove how much I love you." She cries and it's the golden circle of goodbye.

Labels:


Comments:
Great recap, Melinama. I loved this episode. Finally, we are seeing some interaction between Fern and Lety. I thought she was really smart and sassy.

But I don't think Fern was throwing spitballs. I thought he was pulling grapes from a bunch hanging on the wall.
 

And I think they were FAKE grapes, at that (they made that little popping noise when he plucked them). But he did spit on them, I guess to make them fly better?

I was totally unprepared for the Fern & Lety confrontation - I didn't have any ice cream! Waaah!
 

Thanks for the recap, Melinama. You know we're just greedy, demanding our hit of La Fea each morning.
Fern was pulling grapes from the decorative bunch on the wall. I think they were plastic, which made them effective missiles.
Ah, the magic of Aldo! He's estranged from his father for how long? and now papa is his confidante and best bud.
I was absolutely furious at Ariel asking Lety about her sex life. I can't even find words to describe how obnoxious that was.
 

What an episode. When that slime Ariel asked Lety about her sex life I almost choked. Too bad she didn't pick up her lemonade or his wine or one of the dinner plates and dump it on his head.

Fern and the waiter - hilarious yet another stranger who can't believe he is acting like this over a fea - and the grapes - plastic off the decorations.

That scene between L & F was wonderful. So much pain and still the misunderstandings go on because she won't communicate and he doesn't know how. For a few seconds on I wondered how he could keep talking when he had both feet in his mouth but he recovered nicely with the no man could ever love you as much as I do speech.

Was it just me or did that Father and Son chat with Aldo come off as creepy? I've been around men all of my life and never heard any of them go on and on about the personal details about a woman they claim to love like he did. I think he actually told his father the whole sordid story, or at least has he thinks he knows it. And if I thought Fern loved her I'd give her up - OH PULEEEZE! If anyone believes that I'm sure the Brooklyn Bridge is still for sale.
 

Well, Decie Girl, it just goes to show you how different men are when they're alone, without any women listening. I believe it was Beckster, in a Mundo recap, who said that True Love is what men talk to each other about in private. :-)
 

Melinama, terrific recap! Thanks! And the only reason they WEREN’T spitballs is because Fern didn’t have any paper on him (must have been in his suitcase). Your eyes just filled in what we all really wanted to see.

Margaret, I thought he kissed them as if to make those grapes go right to their target. Good aim, that.

My sister called me this morning from about 400 miles away just to chat about what pond scum Ariel is. We agree on lots of things, and on this, we are in total agreement. He is a real bottom-feeder. His questions were really off-the-wall to Lety. If his goal is to intimidate, wrong tactic. If his goal is to get an advance, wrong tactic. If his goal is to fine true love, wrong tactic.

I was really proud of Lety last night. In both cases, she maintained as much dignity as she could muster and pretty much ended up doing the right thing with two little boys in big boy suits. She’s showing some real spine (even if she did run away from the boys fighting).

Jeanne
 

Stellar recap,
Snap Lety...excellent retort to both Ariel & Fer
Kudos to Ariel, vintage JR...your sex life Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaa

Indeed I did find the whole Ward teaching Wally how to box scene a bit strange. I also noticed that when Aldo was yammering on and on and on, his father looked as bored as I felt...

Winston Churchill said it just fine
“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.”
 

I'm so glad to see the show getting interesting after so long on hold. I loved the scene with Lety and Fern outside the restaurant when he held her face in his hands.
Ariel is definitely a bottom feeder. Just when I think he can't get any lower he does.
Aldo and papa? I suppose like father like son and it is natural they would speak to each other that way.
Definitely plastic grapes! I thought Fern was kissing them before he threw. Too bad they weren't something a little heavier and sharper!!

Carrie L.
 

Since I usually bash his wardrobe, I will say that Aldo looked fine and normal with what he had on after the work day, when he was cooking and talking to his Dad. (Well, there is still the necklace, but apparently he never takes that off.)
Props to Lety for how she handled both Ariel and Fern.

Teresa
 

Ariel's unexpected behavior made me wonder whether he would actually date Lety in order to get money from her.

Fern accused lety of going out with Aldo. But it's not true. Although Lety won't go anywhere near Fernando, they technically never broke up... would they still be considered BOYfriend and GIRLfriend?
 

I forgot to mention Aldo's wardrobe too Teresa. I thought he looked nice, actually pretty cute.
At first I liked Lety in the suits but now I'd like to see a little variation on the business theme!
I thought the first black one was really nice but I don't care very much for the pastel colors they have her in. Maybe Lola could help her out with a little wardrobe advice.
I definitely don't like how they dress Marcia. For such a pretty woman she wears a lot of unflattering outfits!!

Carrie L.
 

I am so tired of Aldo and his self-righteous blabber. Just had to get that off my chest. Go Don Ferni!

Lauren
 

When Ariel offered to take care of Lety's "needs" in exchange for money, I actually yelled "EEEEEEEW!" out loud. My poor hubby must have wondered what was going on! haha...
I have to hand it Lety for having the strength to turn Fern down. I would have been dragging him into the car to Cuernavaca by his lapels! But he realy just doesn't know how to say the right thing, does he?
While I am glad that she was strong enough to handle Ariel and Fern, I feel like Lety is being a big baby. She claims to have forgiven Fern, but she's obviously bitter, and throwing it back in his face every chance she gets. She needs some "timeout" in the Daisy Chair.

Tani
 

LOL!! I forgot about the Daisy Chair (and the Chiffon Margarine dress)!

I think I just figured something out. Aldo's necklace has magical powers over women - that's why he never takes it off.

So... Fern was KISSING the plastic grapes? Okay - yuck - who knows how long they've been sitting around. But not as yucky as Ariel offering to bang Lety for an advance on his allowance. He's now down to Alicia's level - oh how I wish Alicia could have heard that conversation.
 

Thanks for the recap Melinama. We forget what a tremendous job it is to do these recaps and we love all of you recappers. Thanks a bunch.

I don't know how Lety can withstand Fernando when he so obviously is nuts about her. Can I please change places!

Connie
 

Thank you Melinama for the recap, I still don't know how you guys do it. The commitment to translate for people you don’t even know is remarkable. I just wanted you to know we DO appreciate your hard work, and I think the fact that we are so hook in this blogg is a testimony of your hard work.
This episode was very good (I did not see the whole hour :( ), but Fer like always soooo good, I don’t know how Lety can resist those eyes, when he cries, when he is happy even when he is mad he is soooo cute, I laughed so hard when Fer said that the restaurant where Ariel was taking Lety had ill repute, he said “2 entran y salen 3” (2 come in and 3 come out)LOL.
I’m afraid we won’t have more of the Lety/Fer scenes, since Fer is going to NY, he hasn’t left and I want him back already!!!!
Maricruz
 

Not only will we have no Lety and Fern scenes but will probably get a gut full of Aldo trying and probably seeming to win her over while Fern is away. We might get a bunch of Fern and Omar scenes as Fern tries to get information from his spy. I think I'm going to hate the next few weeks. One great thing about last night a bare bones MINIMUM of the every annoying cuartel.

Diane
 

When Fern threw the grapes I at first thought that he was sending Lety kisses.
 

the fact that Aldo will be all alone with Lety sickens me.
 

Thanks for the recap, Melinama. I got most of what was said last night, but some of the Omar and Fernando dialogue got past me.

OMG, what a great episode, and Julie, I had ice cream ---purely a fluke, but came in handy none the less. My neice came in the room and said "watching your Mexican soap, eating ice cream, and crying!! You've become a stereotype." (She's a sassy 14 year-old). I said, "yes, and I'm loving every minute of it." Which I was.

I was very proud of Lety and agree that she handled both men extremely well. Oh, my heart melted as Fernando was professing his love and I thought what he said at the end was the best thing he could have done---he'll come back and work on proving his love to her. Now he needs to follow up on it. Ariel just made my flesh crawl last night. UGH!!, enough said.

I was bored w/ the Aldo and Dad scenes and wished I was watching it on tape so I could fast forward, but it was interesting how they edited those scenes in between the all important Lety and Fernando scenes. Aldo did look good in that green Henley. I say, forget the 80s jackets and go for the casual look---it is such an improvement.
 

I have some questions. I thought that Ariel suggested to Lety that in exchange for his "Stud? Services" to the poor, lonely Presindenta, he would then get the financial advances he was wanting! Did I get that all wrong, then?

Also, talking about "Boyish Antics"....what is with the chairs in Fernando/Omar's office? Can't they just find ANOTHER Nice chair someplace in the bldg.?? I mean one or the other of them is going to get hurt if this keeps up! Geez, they found an entire new office for Aldo, yet can't find a chair for them?? What's with that?
By the looks of things, Fernando had BETTER come up with a way to convince Lety of his sincerity while he is gone--cuz things are lookin' pretty cozy on the advances....
Last questions, when is Fernando going to tell MARCIA the bitter truth (if he was willing to have gone off with Lety LAST NIGHT)??? Wasn't she supposed to have been home (yet again) waiting for him to come home and have a farewell with her before their trips?? All the while he was chasin' 'round after Lety-h'mmm...
 

I don't think Fern and Omar are smart enough to go looking for another chair. Besides, I think the real issue is not the chair itself, but its location - behind the desk (like the person who owns the office) or in front of it (like a visitor).

And yes, it's possible that I screwed up my pronouns again, but I did think Ariel offered sex to Lety in exchange for money, and I really wish Alicia could have heard him.
 

Higado encebollado - If someone says "me caes como higado encebollado" it's like saying "you make me want to puke." It's worse than merely saying that you hate something, it's like saying you loathe it so deeply with every fiber of your being that it makes you sick just to think about it. Or something like that.

Wonderful recap! (And some good additions for the vocab list.)Things are moving right along in Lety-land.
 

Great recap, Melinama. While you were in New York City, you could have seen LFMB on either channel 41 or channel 8. I would never want to miss an episode.
Ariel is a real rat. He has no shame at all. Did he ever have a serious relationship with a woman?
Does anyone know if Fernando will be speaking English when he goes to NY. I know that Jaime Camill speaks 4 languages (Spanish, English, French & Portuguese)
 

Pobrecito Fernando. Does he not see that being with Marcia might possibly damage any possibility that Lety would believe he loves her (Lety)?
Sure, another weekend in Cuernavaca will fix everything - did he forget that Lety didn't sleep with him last time there because of Marcia? And he's still with Marcia?
Hmmm...you're not thinking, Ferny!
 

as always great recap,cant wait to see how Omar fails in his assignment, {keeping an eye on Lety when fernando is in newyork}

pink
 

Great recap. I also loved this episode. I really liked the Lety & Fern interaction. I liked when he held her face and when he was telling her lets go to Cuernavaca, remember when we escaped together and we had a good time. I sooo wanted Lety to believe him but I knew she wasn't else it would be a short novela.

Thanks for the higado encebollado translation, I was looking for that and all I found was receipes.
 

Anya,

You're right but when Lety once mentioned his relationship with Marcia after she got back from Acapulco he asked What Relationship? I think he just thinks of Marcia as a sister/roommate and there is no funny business going on with her so in his mind she is a non entity. He's a man so obviously he isn't going to pick up on the fact that Lety feels guilty about having snuck around on Marcia and for some odd reason, maybe sisterhood, doesn't want the other woman hurt - a fine distinction that Marcia would never make.
 

So, Sylvia - WAS that "liver and onions" ie a revolting foodstuff? Does it mean anything literally? Thanks so much for the reference!
 

I just checked at Word Reference Forums, and it does refer to liver and onions... I don't remember the context last night, but in Sylvia's example, "you're like liver and onions," I can see how that would work. :) Much quicker than saying "you're gross and smelly and full of cholesterol."

So, I guess the hatred of liver 'n' onions is universal... but, somebody must like it or else we wouldn't be talking about it!
 

Yes yes, it IS "liver and onions," which is why all Marycelis found was recipes! Gosh I laughed when I read her comment. This morning I asked my experts here at work, Maria and Luisa, and they provided me with the meaning so once again I thank THEM for helping us out. When I asked Maria she giggled and said, "Oh you watched La Fea, I thought you might ask me about that." They think it's absolutely hilarious when I come to them with my questions. They said the direct translation is something like "you fall to me (you affect me) like liver and onions."
 

Julie--good theory about Aldo's necklace being what gives him the power over women. (And we all thought the chiclet teeth were what did it. Maybe it is a combination of both.)
Good point Anon 5:01, about how Fern could be viewing Marcia as a sister/roommate. (Not that Marcia sees it like that.) Because he is a man Lety may have to spell it out for Ferni, move out of Marcia's and we can talk!

Teresa
 

Teresa & anon 5:01 - Yes, Fernando does need a lot spelled out to him. A LOT!
He's not ready for Lety,otherwise, he would have said "novia" when Aldo asked him what she was to him, instead of choking on the word. He would offer her more than another clandestine weekend in Cuernavaca.
He's a slow learner.
 

a laugh at my comment? shocker,
:-)

I imagined there was a hidden meaning somewhere in there. Either that or it was a dish on the menu at the resturant where Lety met Ariel. And by the way, liver and onions does not sound very appetizing so the other translation does make sense at least to me.

So Aldo's necklace and chiclet teeth are the secret to his power. It works. More reason for Tomas to run his fingers over his upper lip to show off his teeth, considering he has the necklace.
 

Yesterday's episode was one of the best episodes in a long time, especially since the gossip gals were hardly in any scenes. I love it too when Fernando holds Lety's face in his hands. I love it when Jamie can't control his real laughter in the scenes with Omar. What stinks is that after all the weeks of filler episodes we finally get some really good ones, but I have a hugh exam on thursday so I'll have to wait until friday to watch the episodes!

Esther
 

"Time out in the Daisy Chair" - ha! Officially my new favorite line. I finally pick a worthwhile night to start watching again: vintage Ferny in a jealousy spasm, and F & O fighting over the big chair. Hmmm, chairs do have a lot of symbolism in this story, no?

Love the Churchill quote, Beckster; you've crystallized my thoughts exactly.
 

Marycelis: loopey speaks of the chair as a symbol--wonder what a penguin chair symbolizes....
You mentioned liver and onions -- howabout trying them just barely done, videlia onions, smashed potatoes, lotsa pangravy and if yagotta have a veg, buttered spinach. Some v-8 juice. Slurp. If ya still can'tstand liver&onions, sadforya.

/mab
 

The 2011 discussion for Capitulos 223 & 224 is at this link.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder