Monday, June 18, 2007

La Fea finale CORRECTION

This is totally my bad for jumping the gun on the announcement... the La Fea Gran Finale will still be Monday the 25th, but it will only be TWO hours... starting at 8 ET. In other words, it's starting at the usual time and pre-empting Juan Q and Destilando. Sorry for the confusion...

(I know it's no big deal; your VCR/DVR will still grab it, but I just wanted to set the record straight since I blabbed that wrong thing over the weekend.)

Labels:


Comments:
It is ok. I just hate to see it end!! What will we all do??
 

Me too but also glad I get to watch Duelo that day
 

I mentioned this elsewhere, but thought I'd share here too but La Fea might still be three hours. TV Guide just updated their listing today for Monday and it has a regular LFMB segment on from 7 - 8, in addition to the gran final from 8 - 10, and it also says Cristina at 10 will host the La Fea protagonists, so we might luck out with 3 hours after all, plus part of the Cristina special I saw! Please post if anyone sees any ads or info to confirm this, otherwise I'll keep you posted...note Central time will vary accordingly...
 

Yep, I suck. Hopefully we'll know enough in time to warn everyone...
 

I think when this ends I will crawl up into a fetal position for several days. Anyone up for joining me?

-J
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder