Thursday, June 21, 2007

Okay, La Fea Final on Monday, one more time...

I'm almost afraid to post this, because every time I do post something, it turns out to be wrong! Maybe the third time will be the charm.

This is mostly for the benefit of people who read only the posts, and not the comments. If you've been reading the comments, you already know this stuff. But here is what people have figured out:

The thing to do on Monday, June 25, will be to set your VCR/DVR for the time when Duelo normally begins in your time zone, and then let it roll for the next four hours.
  • The first hour will be some type of La Fea "episode."
  • The second and third hours will be the thing that Univision is touting as the "gran final," but the content of these two hours is not clear either - Univision is doing it a little differently than Televisa did it in Mexico.
  • The fourth hour will be the Christina show. There will probably be another Christina show at some point, but we don't officially know when yet.

Labels:


Comments:
Next Monday is going to be so weird. Wow 4 hours dedicated for LA FEA MAS BELLA. Not even Rubi o Amor Real got so much attention.

I personally think I do not know but I think on Monday Duelo de Pasiones will be shown in its normal time because Univision has not announced anything for Monday at 7pm/6c, but we will know that by tomorrow to see if Univision gives a preview for Duelo for Monday night. If Duelo will not be shown hey 4 hours of FEA is fine for me. The novela is dragging already, but I am going to miss it. :( :(

~ Anita
 

I'm not leaving anything to chance, I'm going to be home that night, phone off the hook, ice cream in hand, tissues on the end table, and manually recording it. That way no matter what happens as far as start/end times, I'm there getting it all. I missed two episodes while I was in L.A. by setting the recorder wrong, so this time I'm not taking any chances.
Kim P.
 

Well, if the info about 7:00 is wrong, at least you won't miss anything. I figured you'd rather have a false alarm and set your VCR too early, than not be warned and miss something. :)
 

Thanks so much for this info, Julie! Now my husband WILL be home, since he is coming home Sat. to help me get ready for the move to Pa. He is really excited to be able to actually see it, since we had thought that he would miss out. However, we are bummed that LFMB is coming to a Fin!... Even our 5 yr. old Granddaughter is sad that "her Lety"will be over! ;-)
 

Thank you Julie for trying so hard to keep us up on the final Monday.
It sounds like no matter what we had better set our recorders for the 7 to 11 time slot.
Phone off the hook sounds good but won't work at my house. I'll let the others answer the phone and tell whoever that I'm busy.
In my noisy house with kids and pets I'm not sure where to hide so no one will bother me.
In the living room I'll be in the middle of things but the TV in the bedroom is very small.
Not life and death decisions I know but I can't believe how important this show had become to me!
I'm hoping I can sit for the entire four hours and see it all at once.
Carrie L.
 

Bleah, and I have to work 5 PM to after 10 that night! I might be ill that night, but you didn't hear it from me. ; )
 

It looks like they plan to repeat the finale on Saturday, 30 June. Both my cable and satellite guides show it scheduled for 2:00-5:00 pm (eastern daylight time). That's good news for back-up purposes, if that schedule holds.

Calicotl
 

Re the 30 June showing--the guide didn't actually label it as the "grand finale." I don't know what else it could be, but I guess we can't take anything for granted.

Calicotl
 

I can't believe this! My husband has recorded and watched this show the entire time. He did not set to record the Gran Final! Is there any chance there might be a replay?
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder