Wednesday, July 04, 2007

De Fiesta Con La Fea Más Bella - Cristina Special 7/4/07

I thought I would post some youtube excerpts I found of some of the additional conversations in case you were off partying on the 4th and didn't see or record this. (yeah, I show up in the audience in some of these, he,he)

Just follow these links (Thanks marcela555):

Jaime discusses projects and bigotonas

Angelica as judge of Jaime's girlfriends

Angelica gives more details about her inner beauty

Sergio tells more about beauty

More from Angelica Maria

Hi all, this special covered the last two Monday's Cristina shows combined but had way fewer commercials and hence aired a lot more of the conversations! Much better editing in my opinion, because the extra material set the context up for what we already saw. I wish they had shown this version on a Monday special. I can't believe they still didn't show Angelica and Jaime singing together!!!!!! Ugh. Maybe there will be a third installment?? :)

I think what I will eventually do is supplement the original show recaps with the extra parts that they aired during this special, and I will highlight them accordingly so you know which was part of the first airing and which part of the second.

So check back to the original posts for these extra conversations. If anyone got a high quality, high resolution DVD recording of this entire special, post here if you might be interested in sharing it.

Happy 4th Everyone!!!

Labels:


Comments:
You're right,k; this re-edit was sooooooo much more satisfying. The conversations made MUCH more sense, and it was nice to just plain see & hear more of JC! I haven't watched the whole show yet, but I've REALLY enjoyed what I've seen so far; Jaime & Augustin were especially hysterical! Looking forward to your new & improved recap to fill in some vocab gaps. Thanks for your extra work!
 

I found interesting transcript of the chat with Angélica María ( Julieta) :
http://celebritychat.esmas.com/transcript.asp?chatid=2500

Eve
 

I was away for the last 4 days and missed the Cristina special. If I had known that it was on I would hae taped it. I am so mad at myself for missing it. I will watch the clips that hae been posted.
 

Thank you for the youtube excerpts. Unfortunately, I don't understand much of it. Could you translate them into English? I'm in the process of learning Spanish but have a long way to go.
 

Next Monday, Christina features Angelica Maria. Were you there for that one, too, Kris? Thanks for this. I liked all the tapings I made, but especially this one. I even liked the José José homenaje, even though those rarely excite me.

Jeanne
 

I really enjoyed Angelica Maria Cristina special last night (07/09/07). She is adorable. And her daughter Angelica was so sweet. She sang this special song that was written for her mother and it was really special.
I wonder when they taped this show because Angelicas ( Lety) hair was long and dark. I assume that it was taped during the LFMB.
Eve
 

Eve, I saw that show too. I was wondering if anyone was going to translate it?
I think that Angelica Vale had on hair extentions. I liked the look. She looks very pretty with dark hair.
 

I saw that show as well. When Angelica Vale sang to her mom, Cristina was crying! Haha, they brought Moty on the show as well. :)And Sergio Mayer (Luigi) was on Don Fransisco on 7/10/07. I miss his goatee.
 

I also watched Don Fransisco show last nite. It was competely different side of Sergio Mayer when he told very disturbing story how his brother was kidnapped and had been hostage for 2 months. And they tried to get him out. Unfortunately because of my limited Spanish I didn't get all the details but everything ended up OK. Everything was happening during the taping of the show ( probably LFMB) and his girlfriend was pregnant.
Also very interesting clips from his earlier carrier when he was a singer with the group and was in some other shows.
Probably it can be found on youtube.
Eve
 

I saw the Don Francisco show too. Sergio's younger brother was kidnapped & held for 60 days. He was beaten & tortured. The kidnappers threatened to cut off his ear and his finger. Fortunately he was released.
I hear that these kidnappings happen quite often in Mexico.

Also they showed a film clip of a horrific crash in which Sergio & some of his friends were on motorcyles filming a commercial. Suddenly a car deliberately smashed into them killing all except Sergio. He was very emotional.
 

Check out YouTube with Angelica Vale en Extra speaking English..She's so cute..
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder