Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Caray Caray! from catch phrase to blog and now a new restaurant!

OK, folks. I was reading through an on-line version of the mexican newspaper Milenio, and found this article in their archives. Thought you'd like to know about this also:

here's the url to use to see the entire article:
http://www.milenio.com/mexico/milenio/notaanterior.asp?id=844700

Nuevos retos
Caray, Caray… qué inauguración
Caray, Caray... what an inauguration
Carla Estrada amadrinó el restaurante de Mariana Karr y María Zarattini.
Carla Estrada was the special dignitary for the restaurant of Mariana Karr and Maria Zarattini
- and guess what Mariana and Maria decided to name their argentine-italian restaurant? "Caray Caray" after the phrase Mariana used in the novela "Alborada".

Labels: , ,


Comments:
That's cool!! I wonder if Mariana Karr will ever know that our blog exists and that we named it after Tia Isabela's favorite phrase? Thanks for posting this.
 

I would eat at that restaurant. I love Mariana Carr.,,,and I love Italian food.
 

JR - Thanks so much for this link. I will be in Mexico, DF in January when I return to study in Cuernavaca for a month. I will definitely make a pilgrimage into the city to find Caray, Caray!!
I hope Mariana Karr finds out about this blog. I have had Caraycaray does show up in the results on Google inquiry, so it's possible.
I love both Argentinian and Italian food, let's have a party.
 

That is really great! It would be so cool if Mariana Karr found out about this awesome blog! I wonder if she will be in the pirate movie?
 

Becky T, yes Mariana IS in Pasión. Yet another reason to watch PIRATES!

cherylnewmex, when you go to Mexico, DF, if you can make the pilgrimage to Caray Caray please take some pictures (if possible) and we will help you post them on the blog. That would be super cool!
 

Cheryl bring us back some doggie bags eh!! Oh, alright, we'll settle for photos...
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder