Tuesday, January 29, 2008

1/28 Juan Q. Where Juan and CL are about to lose something they realy love

First I want to apologize for being such a stranger lately. We are implementing a new accounting system. It is supposed to make imputing the sales a breeze. However, since the agents are not used to imputing the extra words necessary for the system to recognize the whole invoice, I have been getting giverish that I have then to the unravel and turn into usable info, on top of it all, I’m still running the old system until the new one works completely.

Anyway, I have been so busy that I have not been able to watch Novelas. I’m so tired of computers and screens that when I get home I don’t want to watch TV or turn on my computer. However at break time I have been able to read the recaps and keep up a little with the stories. Sorry for not leaving comments, I hope that in a couple of weeks everything will be back to normal.

Now back to what is important. I’m going to do a little of what I remember right now, sorry I don’t feel like watching again. If I’m missing something, I welcome the help.

When Juan goes to the Hotel to visit Susana he is told that Susana checked out that morning and that she left a letter for Juan, Juan is very impactado and sad.

CL is going under the knife. At the hospital there are a couple of emergencies and CL has to wait his turn to use the operating room. This time is used by Monica and Paula to yell insults at each other.

At Farrell some agents are interrogating the whole company. We get a public announcement about how bad it is to buy pirated (is that a word?) software. (I would say it is bad to buy ANY new software, I say, why do you want to fix what ain’t broken?, but nooo management says the system is too slow and since they want to expand they need something faster, and… sorry I’m ranting again, back to our recap) They (the agents) ask for the person responsible. With an impeccable timing we see Delirio and Marely walking in. Pastor raises his accusatory finger, points to Delirio and says dramatically: He is the one responsible.

Juan reads the letter; it talks about how much Susana wants Juan to be happy and how she is leaving so that he can go and find Paula. Juan finds Molondron and tells him about the letter. Molondron says that Juan should go back to Mexico. Herlinda spies thru an open door.

The agents are talking to Delirio and Pastor, I think they are in CL’s office. They want to know how this mess started. Delirio says that he is innocent, that he was taken in by Guti and Manzano. The ears of the agents perk up when they hear the name Manzano. They say that they have been trying to catch Manzano for a long time. –Does he have a way to contact him? Delirio says that he only has a Cell number.

At Farrell, the agents are tired of not getting answers. They tell Delirio he has to go with them, he is trying to resist, and the agents have to cuff him. They take him by force all the office is watching. Delirio sees Marely, he asks her to do something. She can’t. The agents say they will have to take all of the computers to check the software.

At the hospital Paula walks into CL’s room and he can tell that something is wrong; he asks to talk to Monica which infuriates Puala even further. CL tells Monica to please leave Paula alone, Monica says that she could leave, if he wants to. CL says no; just try not to bother the little princess. Monica phone rings and is Pastor, he tells her everything that is going on. She says she is on her way. She tells CL she has to go because she has to sign some papers. CL doesn’t believe her.

Juan and Molondron are supervising the land; they are satisfied with the work. Herlinda walks in and tells them that her brother brought the new sees. Molondron goes to tell him where to put them. Herlinda tells Juan she wants to go out with him. Juan says that Herlinda is now Molo’s girlfriend and he would never betray his friend.

Monica arrives at Farrell and is furious. She tells Pastor off, since on her eyes he was the one responsible. She says she can’t believe this is happening when CL is so sick and about to have surgery. Pastor is impactado, but doesn’t want to ask any more questions. Later he is talking to Yvonne and tells her that CL is having surgery. Yvonne is impactada and says that she has to go to the hospital.

In jail Delirio is almost crying, he is cursing Gutis and Manzano’s names when somebody else that is in the same cell all cover up in news papers tells him to shut up. It is Gutis! Delirio wants to kill him, after a little fight, the guard comes and calms them down. Gutis then tells Delirio his new plan. They have to stick together. The police are after Manzano, if they say that they knew nothing about the software, and their stories are the same; the police will eventually let them go. They embrace.

At the Hospital, it is finally CL’s turn, a room is ready. He has been given some sedatives, he is happy and woozy. Yvonne arrives at the hospital, she sees CL been taken to operating room. He stops them and with the promise that she’ll give her phone number to the male nurse she is able to talk to CL. She confesses to him what she did; CL is under the influence of the sedatives and can only laugh, while trying to explain to the nurse that he should not have the operation. The nurse ignores him and takes him to the operating room while Yvonne is trying to stop them. Impactad face from Yvonne

I guees Yvonne couldn’t stop them; because we see in the previews that today CL will have the operation.

The End

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks Maricruz...You are a trooper to hang in and do this. Many years ago when I worked for a small newspaper, the Veritype machines were so loud (and banging away all day) that I couldn't bear to watch TV or listen to the radio once I got home. So I understand in part.
Recap was just fine and we appreciate all you do in giving us extra cultural info.
 

Maricruz, you've done a fine job and especially when you have all the pressures at work! Thank you so much for this great recap!

Your new software program rant was serious, but I chuckled because the timing was good with Alirio's software problems. Yep, "pirated" software is the right term!

I am so annoyed with the story line of Ivonne fooling around and influencing someone's medical history. That's just unnecessary, even for a goofy telenovela plot. They shouldn't be writing garbage like that in the novelas.

Could the anti-pirating of software plot line be a PSA from Univision? Just wondering.

Take care of yourself, Amiga.

Jeanne
 

Ha ha!!! I love your title!

You have my deepest sympathies with your new software and accounting system.

Oh dear, I sincerely hope that CL gets rescued before he undergoes surgery. I'm OK with him thinking he's going lose something he loves but I don't actually want him to go under the knife. Although the scene where he thought he was imagining Yvonne was pretty funny. Yvonne looke funny when she runs, the way she flaps her hands around like a T-Rex or something.

Delirio should dump Gutis, but they are funny together so I'm glad they haven't 'broken up' yet.

Maricruz, yes we have missed you, but we certainly understand when pesky old real life gets in the way. Thank you for taking the time to do your wonderful recap!
 

Gosh Maricruz...I wanted to say also...your title was awesome! Didn't realize but that's a big part of the recap and you all are really clever.
 

Thank you all. This crazy computer system is driving me up the wall, it’ll be great whenever we can make it work, but in the mean time the work load is double. I feel bad because I haven't been able to leave comments, I know how hard you guys work on your recaps, and then we are so few, that every single comment counts. I just want you to know how much I appreciate all of you.
 

Yep I've been MIA in workland for a while now too as you may know so my apologies for not commenting much last week either. I did read the recaps though in pieces as I could fit them in. And they are stellar as always. I predict some sort of weird delay that will save Cl's sword. I wonder what happens to Ivonne once the drugs wear off Cl though!!!
 

Dear Maricruz,
I am so grateful like the rest of our devoted Juan fans that you do such wonderful recaps. And just think, you have only one more unless you are jumping to another night when I get back to recapping on the 11th. Here in Cuernavaca I am in ultimos capitulos personally at Spanish school so will have reliable internet access only through Friday.

What a small world, I supervised installation of computer and accounting systems for years when I worked. It's maddening and the best you can do is try not to be the scapegoat that everyone needs so desperately with that compulsive need to blame someone for everything getting all jiggy. Hang in there, this too shall pass. And don't you just love that Alirio's pirate ware is such a pesadilla!!
Hasta luego amigos,
Cheryl
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder