Sunday, February 03, 2008

Guapos Thursday 1/31/08 Quickie recap

In this episode, the Padre is trying to separate Mili and Alex without telling the truth about Mili's parentage (guess he doesn't know the truth about Alex's parentage). He hems and haws and finally leaves Mili with the idea that she shouldn't go out with her boss. Padre goes back to the Mother Superior and tells her he's done the job.

Everyone goes back to the Tejano bar, where there's more sparring among the various characters when Alex catches Hugo (in disguise) kissing Mili. Rorgan jumps in to the fight and chokes Alex and then realizes his offense. At one point, Alex calls Mili a "muneca de trapo." (rag doll?) She attacks back.

Luciana comes back from her date and is interrogated by Connie. He wants to know where she was. She replies that it's nothing he hasn't done a thousand times.

Hugo looks at his faceless painting.

Connie storms out and goes to Andrea's, where he tells her that Luciana is cheating on him. He then turns to more torment of our favorite golddigger: When she indicates that she will help him out or whatever, he sneers that she has "returned to the fold." (volver al redil). She says he loves his son. "My" son? ha--the only thing you love is money (putting aside the irony that he's not my son . . .). He says he doesn't want to share her.

He seems to be sleeping on the couch, after all. Then he picks up Andrea's cell phone and calls Alex, who is sure to recognize the caller id. Then he taunts Alex in a fake girl's voice that a man is there in the apartment. He concludes with an evil laugh. I just love this character's creativity!

In the morning, Luciana is studying herself in the mirror, wondering with Valeria if she should have plastic surgery. Valeria is trying to talk to her about some troubles that I must confess I have no idea what the are. Valeria is so far a cipher to me. Does it have to do with that job contract she signed (an episode I didn't see)? Luciana is certainly self-centered.

Mili is worried that she might be fired after what Alex said the night before. She goes to talk to Regina. Regina reassures her that she's in charge. She probes for what happened with Alex. Mili lets slip that he kissed her.

Meanwhile, Andrea is pouring coffee for Connie over at her place. Who should arrive but Alex! Oops--time for Andrea to start shouting "Hi, Alex! How are you, ALEX!" while Connie scurries for a closet.
Nope, too late. Connie strolls out buttoning his shirt while Alex stares. Papa! he stutters. Yes, I am your papa, Connie says with a smirk. Boy, he just loves to torment Goldilocks! The credits roll.

Labels:


Comments:
Thank you thank you thank you NinaK! My captions aren't working and I missed a lot. Here are a couple of questions I posted at the end of Wednesdays recap in case anyone was looking there - they are about Thursday's episode:

Can anyone tell me what the conversation between Constancio and Mili was when he almost hit her with his car at the beginning of the show? Constancio seemed to soften about something. And can anyone tell me what the conversation with Hugo in the park a bit later was about? The rest I think I got more or less…
 

I did not watch Thursday very carefully, since I was not really going to recap it. If I have some time I will try to look at those parts unless someone else knows.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder