Monday, June 30, 2008

Pasión de Gavilanes- Mon., June 30 - Return of the House of Sadism and the Love Nest of Perversion

Pobre Juan!



On Friday's episode Dínora told Belinda she had her House of Sadism built for her. That shows she wanted to get somebody in there. It is an especially evil level of premeditation. On LT, Béatriz and Alcides just happened to find cabañas with handy manacles.



At least we get to see Mario's bare chest while he's in the House of Sadism unlike Alcides on LT.



Here's a funny bird thing. They showed a hawk hovering at one point. I think it was just before Juan woke up in the cabaña the second time. This was shot in Colombia, I assume, so I'm not sure what kind of hawk it was (lots of possibilities) but the sound they played was the call of a Red-tailed Hawk. Red-tails are about the only hawk that make this fierce scream so that sound is used everywhere on TV and in movies for every bird of prey. (It wasn't a Red-tail. Red-tails don't hover.)



I like the scene where Dínora was beating up the cop while asking how he could accuse a poor defenceless woman of doing somethink like that. Then she beats up the Fruit Sons when she goes over to the Reyes Hacienda.



Ursula asking Belinda to do her exercies inside so as not to nauseate the vaqueros was amusing, too.



Grabi had to lay a guilt trip on Sarita by saying, 'I know you won't abandon me.'

The castrated/kidnapped (castraron/secuestraron) mishearing by Melissa was funny too.

Labels:


Comments:
Yes, that Dinora is quite the ladylike, delicate little flower! She would do well to take a few lessons at charm school.

So the torturing starts--ugh. I don't want to see Juan (or ANYBODY) in chains and being whipped and kicked and punched and dying of thirst! Even if he DOES have his shirt off! Stupid writers! Don't they know that with a character like Juan, I and many others would be glued to the TV if they showed him twiddling his thumbs? Those writers could have saved alot of time and money had they had just consulted me first. Oh well, I will still keep watching, because it's mostly a really good show.

Interesting bird trivia, Jean--I didn't know that.

I am starting to appreciate some of the more minor characters like Manolo and Miguel--they don't have big roles but add a nice touch. And it is cute to see Quintina blush and get all flustered like a schoolgirl around Olegario. They would make a good couple, I think.
 

Marie Celeste - I also got a giggle when Franco told Norma they were building them a cabin in the property. Jimena chimed in with "As long as you guys aren't the ones building it." Wouldn't be good to have it falling apart around them.

Alas, it looks like they won't be using it anytime soon - thanks to vibora Dinora's machinations. What kind of a person builds a torture chamber in the middle of their property "just in case?" Today's scenes really made my skin crawl. That freak is actually planning to rape him!

Glad we had Melissa's malapropisms to add some levity.
 

Hello ladies, This is the second time around for me watching PDG's. I found your site while looking for stuff about LT. I was happy to find this site and must say it's the best.

About poor Juan all strapped up on that table in the love shack...I just couldn't believe how Dinora was rubbing her hands all over his body. I was on the edge of my bed in stitches when she started groping his manly areas....unbelievable!
 

Welcome Deborah.
Yes, as Juan said, Dínora 'faltan unos tuercos,' literally, 'she's missing a few nuts.' That's 'nuts' as in nuts and bolts, not what Alcides ate.

How about Herzog and Rubinsky continuing their string of successes by discovering 'Rosario' in the closet. The poor guy was in the altogether or as they say in Spanish, 'en traje de Adán,' literally 'in Adam's suit' or 'dressed like Adam,' as in Adam and Eve. We would say - in his birthday suit.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder