Wednesday, September 24, 2008

El Cuerpo del Deseo, Tues., Sept. 23 - PJ/Salvador plays 20 questions; Azur takes a bite out of crime

PJ/S reads a book in French.


Isabel tells the staff that Valeria is going to take over running the house from Abigail.

Rebeca tells Valeria that they are in same position. They are dependant on Isabel for everything so they have to obey and support her. Rebeca is turning out to be pretty evil and her eavesdropping is out of control.

Azur attacks and bites Andrés. His action is understandable but it's hard to defend a dog that bites people.


Later, Isabel tries to get rid of Azur by sending him off to be tested for rabies but Ángela forbids it.


PJ/S demonstrates that he can spell 'otolaryngology' and knows what is it. He knows who the Pope is and who Winston Churchill is. However, he doesn't know where he is.

PJ/S is upset because this isn't his body. Would he rather have his 70-year old body back?
The police, the doctor and the priest fight about what to do with PJ/S.

Ángela goes to see Gaetana to asks about PJ's relationship with Isabel. Gaetana recommends this guy to be her lawyer.
We keep having power issues between Isabel and Ángela. Wasn't there a will?

Labels:


Comments:
Interesting comment about the will. I think there is one somewhere but I'm not sure.

Pedro's still not happy about being in Salvador's body (Yeah right! Like he enjoyed being 70). Thankfully he gets over it and starts exploiting that same body later on. Lots and lots of yummy shirtless scenes. In fact, Salvador is pretty comfortable showing off his body in later episodes.
 

I didn’t get any captions today, darn! Stupid Telemundo Chicago. They were missing on the very first episode, too. I can make out a lot of this just by watching the pictures, but I’m sure I missed a lot, too. I took years of Spanish but only remember the simplest of words, like casa, esposa, aqui, etc. Unfortunately they don’t talk about butter or milk or the library very often (I know those words, too).

I love that picture of PJ/Salvador reading! He looks so handsome and intellectual. Yes he has a fantastic chest, but I think I’d take him fully dressed any day. (The shirt would come off LATER, haha). But they sure are making any excuse to keep him shirtless! It’s almost comical. I came across some woman’s blog about Mario, and she was going on and on about how she drools over him and how amazing it is “that God could make such a perfect specimen”. I have to agree, at least the way he was at that time. Of course he did gain some weight when it came time to film La Traicion. But that’s okay.
 

I'm with you, Cindy, I am a face person - muscled chests don't do that much for me. But... Mario's chest is very nice and is not grotesquely muscled. It was funny in today's episode [episode is the word I can't type. Every time I type 'episdoe'] when PJ/S was trying to put on Lilia's dead husband's shirt and, of course, it was too small so no shirt!

I think it was Marie Celeste who told me long ago about the regimen that Mario underwent to keep his body like that for the filming of this novela. He barely ate. For LT, I've always thought that Mario probably had it in his contract that if he was going to play the double role, he didn't have to get in shape enough to do bare chest shots. I'm sure it would have been fine but maybe not up to his standard.

I thought it was interesting in today's episode that PJ/S told Lilia that he didn't know who he was and he said that he must be crazy if he remembered being this old man. So he still doesn't understand what has happened to him.
 

Considering the show is titled 'Body of Desire,' it explains the fitness regime. Salvador had to have a body that drove women mad so obviously Mario had to work on his body for that effect.

I don't know if it's my imagination but Salvador looks lean in the early episodes and becomes a bit more bulky later on. Maybe just a natural side-effect of working out so much.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder