Sunday, October 26, 2008

El Cuerpo del Deseo, Friday, Oct. 24 - PJ/S gets cooked on a boat trip

Walter and Rebeca notice that Simón is spending time with Valeria.

Abigail shows Ángela the newspaper photograph of the wedding that shows Andrés and PJ/S. How bizarre! Ángela wonders why Isabel took Salvador on the trip with them.

Talk about eyeliner! I can't imagine why anyone would want to wear yellow eye shadow!

Andres is angry that Isabel didn't want to sleep with him and spent the afternoon with the chauffeur. Isabel says that she isn't going to sleep with him here or anywhere else. Andres says that no one can discover their secret. Isabel says that in front of everyone she will appear to be his doting wife. Andres says that if Isabel wants to go out, he will go with her.

If I were painting furniture in a white outfit, I would certainly get paint on me. PJ/S demonstrates more knowledge about the beach house personnel and the property. Andres overhears.

Antonio finds an article about Walter's past arrest for jewel theft.

Andres tells PJ/S that he want to out on the yacht and he wants PJ/S to accompany him.

PJ/S on the yacht.

He serves wine to Andres. Andres interrogates him on how he knows so much about the beach house and it's employees.

Andres has PJ/S get into the dinghy and then he sets it adrift.

Andres starts up the motor of the yacht and leaves PJ/S.

Isabel is concerned that Andres hasn't come back.

PJ/S tries to keep cool.

However, a few hours in the sun give PJ/S a severe sunstroke (insolación). This is rather strange since Salvador's body was certainly used to working in the sun but whatever. It appears that there is no car at the beach house, which makes bringing the chauffeur even more strange. Apparently no one else has a vehicle either so there's no way to take PJ/S to the hospital.

Vicky has been told about a indigenous woman who is skilled at treating sunstroke. Her name is Adelaide and she is a babe. Isabel finds her gyrating around a big fire on the beach.











- sunstroke

Labels:


Comments:
It appears that PJ/S was in the sun for quite a while, which would explain the sunstroke. Even if he was a farmer earlier, I'm betting he didn't work during the hottest part of the day. The curious thing is his back looks terrible but the rest of his body appears the same.

Btw Jean, when can we have more La Traicion? I'm waiting for your review before I watch the next episode.

Pretty please? I send virtual cookies.
 

CC- I put Episode 15 of LT up on Sunday. If you want to send your email address to me at njmotmot@gmail.com, I will add you to the list of people who I notify by email when I make a new posting.
 

My daughter wants a costume like Isabel's orange outfit for Halloween. Kinda looks like Princess Jasmin from Aladdin.

Andy is certainly enjoying treating PS/S like a servant.

Nice pictures of Mario. Thanks, Jean.

Prinny
 

Thanks , Jean~~~Crispy PJ/S like he spent the day on the rotessiere. I hope he gets revenge on Evil Andres. I'll bet the healer puts the moves on him, and Issy is not going to like that. PJ/S in white at the beach...lovely scenery.
 

I have often wondered what Angela would look like without any eye makeup--she sure wears a lot! She does have beautiful eyes, though.
 

cc: I thought PJ/S's whole upper torso looked pretty tough after that sun exposure, his face included. This scene reminded me of how sick I got from a bad sunburn I had in high school - fever, chills, the works - and it left me with big, blotchy freckles on my upper back. Looks like the skin on Mario's back has been through the same sort of burn, as evidenced by similar freckles on his upper back.

I didn't think it weird that they had no car to drive him to the hospital, but rather that Isabel said they couldn't take him anywhere because they were just so far away. Never mind the skyscrapers in the background as the boat came in to dock...

I, too, thought the newspaper photo with PJ/S & the wedding couple was the dumb. It's not as if he got caught just hanging out in the background; the 3 of them are practically in an 'Andrews Sisters' pose, for crying out loud. Even Abigail said you couldn't tell from the photo which one was the groom.

I suspect the scary hair, wardrobe & makeup for the Angela character is all geared toward making her seem young & trendy. With her own natural, dark hair color and reasonable makeup, Vannessa Villela is such a beautiful woman that to make her as plastic-looking as Angela must take a ton of work.

Jean, I also winced at PJ/S painting the patio furniture in his white outfit. He didn't seem to be wielding that paintbrush with too much gusto, though, so I figured he'd be all right. ;-) This scene did, however, somewhat confirm my suspicion that Mario Cimarro is left-handed.

Thanks, Jean, for the usual great photos, especially for my favorite - the great pose of PJ/S on the bow of the boat. As much as I've scoured ECDD videos on YouTube, I've never found one of this scene. Pity; I'd love a full-sized screen shot of that pose for a wallpaper. ;-)
 

can somebody tell me who played Adelaide? she is gorgeous..
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder