Wednesday, October 08, 2008

El Cuerpo del Deseo, Tues., Oct. 7 - PJ/S gets a job, makes two enemies and continues to confound the residents of the Donoso household

Walter spies on PJ/S changing into his chauffeur's uniform. This will turn out to be a popular activity. Walter runs off to tell Isabel that PJ/S is available for her to fire him.

Isabel is impactada on meeting PJ/S.

Isabel fires PJ/S but then when she asks why he lied about knowing her from the factory, he produces a letter of recommendation that he wrote about himself and waited 'til the ink dried. This letter convinces Isabel and Ángela to hire him as the chauffeur for the household much to Walter's disgust (enemy #1).

Just seeing PJ/S makes Valeria feel faint and causes her to immediately cancel her plans to leave Isabel's house.

Isabel and Ángela explain the new domestic arrangements to the staff. Note how everyone else is standing there respectfully while PJ/S is lounging casually against a pillar.

Valeria spies on PJ/S changing out of his chauffeur's uniform.

PJ/S's enemy #2 is Andrés, of course. Isabel's reaction to PJ/S makes him instantly jealous and he looks into PJ/S's claim that he worked at the factory and finds that it isn't true.

Meanwhile, PJ/S goes around saying things to people that PJ said and telling them things that only PJ knew.


Labels:


Comments:
Let's count the number of times someone spies on Salvador while he's changing clothes *lol.

Marie Celeste, thanks for translating Lorena's interview. All I can say is no one is perfect. Not even Mario.

I do think some things may have been blown out of proportion though. In some of the PDG interviews I read, it was mentioned that he prefers to keep to himself but he is friends with some of the other cast members to this day.

With La Traicion, maybe some of the reports can be put down to stress. He was doing two roles after all so I don't really blame him for not wanting too many takes. Besides, he was supposedly suffering from an injury or something but I'm not sure what it was.

I won't comment on his personal life. The only thing I gleaned from reports at that time is that he was very guarded about his marital troubles and refused to answer questions about the divorce.
 

Yes, with so many people always lurking around that house, you'd think he would close the door when he changes! Lol.

Wow, thanks for the translation of the Lorena interview, Marie--that was so interesting! I don't know too much about Mario's personal life and I don't really WANT to know; sometimes it is better to keep the mystery, and I don't want to spoil my enjoyment of his characters and just plain gazing at his unbelievable handsomeness. From what I have seen of his interviews on the official DVDs for PdG and Cuerpo, he seems nice, and that's all I really want to know. Although I know from experience that one person's definition of nice can be totally different than another's--I learned that from chatting to people on the Internet! There are people I "hate" that others think are just wonderful! In any case, I don't really care all that much if Mario has a bad temper or had infidelities (it's not like I'm gonna marry him--or even meet him! lol). The interview was really enlightening, though--I'm surprised at some of the things Lorena said, although I'm sure she had her reasons. I still say I would not be spending all this time watching Cuerpo if Mario weren't in it. I am enjoying it, but for me, he MAKES the show--not Lorena or any of the other characters. Whereas on PdG, Mario was the best, but I also enjoyed the other characters as well, especially Danna! The same goes for La Traicion!
 

I agree with both of you. An entertainer doesn't need to be a saint for me to appreciate (or not) whatever talents they have that tickle my fancy. I will never meet these people, and I don't care to know their intimate secrets. I'm not looking to them to raise my children or run my country, nor do I feel any special "connection" to them or consider them ideals to look up to. There's always more going on than I will ever know, so there's no point in my making any judgments. I just try to think of them as people, in a horribly demanding career that some can handle better than others, just like the rest of us. Punto.

I have yet to watch today's episode. I'll pop back in later if something about it inspires me.
 

Jean, FYI: Looks like your ECDD post from Monday, 10/6, needs to be tagged; it's not coming up in the archived list.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder