Wednesday, November 12, 2008

El Cuerpo del Deseo, Wed., Nov. 12 - Women are trouble for PJ/S

PJ/S tries once again to tell Rebeca to leave him alone.

When he tells her that he knows she was trying to get a lock of his hairs, nail clippings, etc., Rebeca asks how he could possibly know that. "Common sense," replies PJ/S.

Isabel is jealous and she tells PJ/S how much she despises him for going after Angela. She's not really in a good moral position to make that argument and PJ/S points out that he only accepted her advances.

Valeria overhears part of this conversation and her illusion of PJ/S as a great guy is shattered. PJ/S now has problems with 5 women in the Donoso house: Isabel and Rebeca - jealousy & frustrated desire; Valeria - disillusionment; Angela and Abigail are having trouble with the 'just trust me, I'm on your side' explanations of his knowledge of all things PJ.

PJ/S comforts Angela.

Antonio and Simón see this and come to the wrong conclusion about their relationship.

Labels:


Comments:
Jean, thanks for the pictures and comments. Wish I had seen "Quien es mas macho?" on SNL. I could think of a few comparisons: Quien es mas macho Rodrigo Montalbo o el Anotillano (Ricardo Lopez de Carvajal/Ricardo de Salamanca)?

You're right about women trouble for PJ/S. My daughter watched with me for a minute and I tried to explain his relationship to the different women. Finally I just gave up said "never mind you'd have to watch it".

I had to laugh. They finally gave little Moncho a job he could do - staring at Tio Felipe's artwork with his mouth open, and then again the next morning watching TV. Poor boy.

Prinny
 

Poor PJ/S. First all the women want him then all of them want nothing to do with him. Well, except maybe Rebeca. I can't believe she actually fell for the 'It's common sense' line.

I feel for Moncho. His dad ran away leaving him with his mother who can't do anything else but shriek and cry. AT least the naked women are a welcome distraction.
 

Jean, I just thought of a tough one. Quien es mas macho Juan del Diablo o Alcides de Medina? And how about: quien es mas macha Dona Barbara o Ruth (Root/Ruthless) Uribe?

Prinny
 

Howdy =)

Awesome Mario pix as always Jean ;) I hadn't really thought about PJ/S's woman trouble 'cause I was so caught up in his little hide and go seek issues with Antonio. You're absolutely right!

I stopped watching much FELS (I occasionally watch a few minutes after Cuidado), but I couldn't help thinking that Ruth is their version of Dinora on PdG. You know, girl who's dad wanted her to be a boy and she made up for it be having bigger cojones than any man around. That and chasing after a very reluctant Juan. I also get the impression that they are angling for Ruth and Sofi being switched at birth so Ruth is actually Gabi's and Sofi is Eva's. Off course, these are just guesses from almost no time watching these, so I could be way off.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder