Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Doña Bárbara: Wed. March 11 recap will be delayed

I live in California and have DirecTV with a DVR. This means that I get both West Coast and East coast feeds of certain programs from the satellite. Doña Bárbara usually records for me at 5:00 and is already there when I get home from work, giving me plenty of time to work on the recap. But tonight the schedule at 5:00 says Fútbol! When I look at the channel listing for 8:00, it says Doña Bárbara will be on. In any case, tonight is my Spanish class from 7:30 to 9:30, and even if I do get tonight's DB recorded, by the time I get home at 9:45, it will be pretty late to watch it, then recap and post it.

Labels:


Comments:
Novelera, on the East Coast where I am, they said there would be no novela tonight. Saludos ;)
 

Hi, Mountain Time D. Barbara was pre-empted by a futbol game. Have a nice evening off.
 

Interesting. On the West Coast they started Doña Bárbara at about 8:15 and it ran past 9:00. But it was just bits and pieces of the last three episodes, actually incomplete scenes, so I was able to fast forward through most of it.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder