Saturday, November 21, 2009

Come visit my telenovela pages over at squidoo!

Hello all,

It's come to my attention that some of our beloved readers feel an ungovernable urge to gossip about our telenovela actors' private lives, share spoilers, etc.

I am now providing you an OUTLET for these urges! In the left sidebar you will see three boxes with links leading you to the three squidoo pages I've written on telenovelas. If you want to go visit there you can say whatever you like in the comments as long as it isn't obscene. Have at it!

Labels:


Comments:
Where is the recap of Sortilegio Nov 20?Thank you
 

Also,I havent seen Jamie Camill in any shows lately?
 

Where is the the sortilegio recap 11-16???
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Carie/Anon. Sat.11:30AM- Welcome! I've posted both. I write Saturday's Sort recap for the Friday night episodios. I get them up usually by mid-Saturday afternoon. Here's a link to the dashboard which shows a list of everything posted. The orange side bar is more difficult to get one's recap to attach at times and so 11-16 didn't show up. I took care of that now, though.
Thanks!

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=25394992
 

Thank you Jardinera654 .....<3
 

Hi Melinama, I love your telenovela pages! Just what I need, more ways to, er, avoid actually working! Thanks for all of 'em, and especially Caray, Caray. Couldn't do without it!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder