Friday, December 03, 2010

Eva Luna #21 Thu 12/2/10 Sad Puppy and Angry Lioness... Another Fun Scene at Poolside

Death-row madame’s nose is growing (she tells Daniel she loves him like a son) and is so proud announcing her daughter will finally be married… in the holy sacrament of the altar… FINALLY… (as if Victoria were 40 and she has been working on her getting married for decades and finally ‘se le hizo el milagrito’)

Eva continues to die in living and Daniel with the anguished frown…

The typical toast ‘que vivan los novios!’

Outside, loser-icia is still with Slimytony, she questions how he knows people who live in this kind of mansion… Tony says its just he has to meet with his boss… Loser-icia is very hessitant/suspicious of the type of ‘business’ he is involved in now…

Inside, smart-ass leo is telling everyone that from tonight on, all the ‘available’ women in town are mourning a loss (the fact that Daniel is off the market)…

Eva is sneaking away, Death row madame sees her and calls for her but Eva pays no attention whatsoever, so bored-to-death Renata needs something to do so she volunteers to go ‘talk’ to Eva later.

Outside, still loser-icia is poking Slimytony for info about his ‘business’ … He says he will go in and find out if his boss is in there… she catches his lie and he has to change story… but he finds the way to convince her to let him go inside alone.

Eva makes it to her room and reprimands herself on having dreamed of Daniel… marriage and all… Dona Marcela was right… you don’t exist… what was all that writing, flowers, stories… for nothing… In waltzes Renata shouting from the moment she got the door open… Why did you leave Dona Marcela stranded like that? Did you come to touch up your makeup to look perfect at the party? Eva says you never knock on the door even by accident, do you? Renata insists Eva return to the party per orders from Marcela. Eva reluctantly says I am coming. (love the fact that Eva is giving Renata her back at all this, Renata has to insist that she come with her, let it be last time you ignore Dona Marcela when she calls you). Renata grabs her arm and insists, Eva yells I’m coming!!

Tony is knocking on the gate door with his keys, very noisily…. LOL Inside Bruno is doing some PR.. Vicky is sad her dad cannot be at the party, Marce says he stopped taking his meds so now he has to pay for it. Marce tells Bimbutt she has to say something to the guests…

Vicky speaks to guests… she is very happy and she speaks for him saying he is too… his surprise proposal was his first marriage present for her. She agrees with her brother that the rest of women are mourning a loss… she believes she got the big prize…

Leo says the groom must also say a few words… totally taking Dano by surprise… Evan is out again so she is there…

Renata is at door with Slimytony… she looks him top to bottom wondering what he is doing there… she asks for his name again, will go check with Leo on his story. Tony laughs.

Loser-icia is in car, turns the stereo on loudly…

Marce reprimands Eva for trying to walk away when everyone is toasting..

Leo keeps insisting for Dano to speak… Dano says he is trapped (acorralado)… he says the story that after the death of his wife, Vicky approached him and his daughter to support them in his hard times (or so you think, Dano) and has been by his side unconditionally (yeah right)… she must have been waiting for this moment for a long time. (Eva still looks devastated)

Vicky: Love, if you don’t say you love me in the next 10 seconds I will kill you! (the apple does not fall that far from the tree)

Leo assures his sister Dano loves her, otherwise why would he propose? HE coaches them into kissing in front of everyone. Eva is almost unable to breathe at the sight. Dano looks at her. Eva leaves.

Marce and Claw seem very pleased with the show…

Renata tells Leo about the visitor (Tony). Leo says ah yeah, I will attend to him. Leo comes to get Tony, he will introduce him to someone then they will continue the business talk another day…

At Villanueva manor, Jackie is trying to cheer up Laurita. Fran comes in and demands to get some food… Jackie will not be cooking tonight… Jackie looks just as disappointed as Laurita. They tell Fran why their demeanor. He is in disbelief. Fran can’t believe it. Laurita says the witch finally got her wish. She does not want Vicky coming to live with them.

Jolly-O seems exhausted, sleeping. Eva comes to check on him. Sits on the bed beside him. She is so sad…

Tony is by the fish tank, waiting for Leo and his ‘business friend’.

Back at Villanueva manor, Fran is eating and can only thing of getting more to eat. Jackie asks him if he thinks Vicky is now in a hurry to get married. She is curious as to why Dano is suddenly in a hurry to get married. Fran thinks it is something else. Jackie pokes him for his theory. Fran says I will tell you only because you saved me (with the jacket issue). He thinks the boss will marry Vicky because he wants to forget Miss Eva. Jackie thinks Dano is ruining his life and his daughter’s. Fran wonders if the two of them can do anything to avoid this tragedy. Jackie asks ‘like what?’

Back at party… Bruno is admiring the ‘happy couple’, Dano gives him a killer stare. Vicky thanks her mother for the great party. Dano excuses himself.
Leo comes to Daniel, asks him what he has against Bruno. Nothing, just I can’t stand him. I get a bad vibe from him, I believe he has a double face (as in he has a backup agenda). Leo says he is also on the lookout for Bruno. But today is your happy day, cheer up… This is your night of engagement.

Tony is taking pictures of himself with the fish tank as background(LOL!).
Bruno is flirting with Vicky, if I had only known you a year or 6 months ago, maybe things would be different. Dano comes over quick,
Dano: Am I interrupting?
Bruno: Know what? If it were not because you are getting officially engaged today, I would say yeah, you are indeed interrupting…
Dano: Know what I am realizing?.. that you and I don’t have the same sense of humor. I will leave you so you can finish your chat. I will see you later, Vicky.

Vicky wants Dano to stay but Bruno says let him go…
Tony is still waiting, so is Loser-icia in the car. She is talking to herself that Tony won’t leave her stranded like a ‘novia de pueblo’… she is headed after him.

Dano finds Eva outside… sad puppy and angry lioness exchange ensues…
Dano: Eva…
Eva: You scared me… why did you come out of the party?
D: Because you and I have a pending conversation.
E: What is wrong with you? IT is the pits!! What kind of man are you??
D: I…
E: You are engaged!! Don’t you feel shame?? she tries to walk away, he follows her and grabs her arm to stop her)
D: Eva! I have to explain to you about tonight!
E: I don’t need you to explain anything to me!! What you need to do is go back to your party and leave me in peace!! I don’t want you to be seen even 3 miles from me!! Understand??
D: Listen to me, please!...(has to grab her again)
E: I listened to enough tonight…
D: Eva, for God’s sake!!
E: Let go of me!!! (she pushes him away so hard he falls back right into a drinks cart and to the floor… his clothes are a mess. Inside everyone heard the rattle and Marce asks Leo what that noise was… He says seems something broke out there…
E: My God… Excuse me! (and runs out)

(Dano is standing up, his whole shirt is soaked in red wine or something reddish, looks after her but stays there, seems he hurt his hand a little bit)

(back from commercial)
Vicky is approaching Dano, he says he slipped and fell on the table… he was answering a cell phone call… Leo and Marce are quick to follow Vicky… Dano continues with the story that he slipped… Leo and Claw are suspicious looking at Dano

Tony is exploring the room, still alone waiting. Wondering if the letter opener is solid gold. (LOL)

Loser-icia is peaking in through the gate… Leo is getting anxious now… keeps exploring.

At Villanueva manor, Fran asks Jackie if they are pre-disposed against Vicky. Jackie says no, it smells fishy to her, we both know how she looks at us as if we were slaves and what she is capable of… when she comes to live here she will treat us as rags on the floor. She will surely convince Dano to send Laurita to a boarding house. Fran assures her that will not happen but agrees with her that when Vicky comes to live here it will be a tragedy. Fran agrees. He says honestly he had never seen his boss as enthused with anyone as with Srta Eva.

Jackie agrees, since she came back from her trip to see her family, they (Dano and Eva) have been behaving a bit nervous, mysterious… Fran digs her for info… Jackie says ever since that night the boss is not the same as he used to be with Vicky. It is clear that he is marrying Vicky just for commitment, and if he really loves Eva he will be very unhappy. Fran says hopefully boss will grow a backbone and will realize in time that the only woman that can make him happy is Srta Eva.

Back at Arizmendi party by pool side… Leo is mocking Dano for his ‘losing style’. Vicky asks Leo to lend him a shirt, Dano says no don’t bother. Marce and Vicky go away. Leo approaches Dano and says watch your way, so you don’t slip and fall again. Eva is a few yards away hiding behind a column and nods ‘no’ after watching the whole scene unfold.

At the ‘fun house’, Marisol is talking to herself, wondering if she will be making a huge mistake on the date coming up.

Back at Villanueva manor, Fran is hopeful he and Jackie will find a way to get Dano and Eva together before it is too late… because I will tell you something… real love only comes once in your life… and it is just that is happening to me. Jackie gets instantly irritated (jealous) and says don’t tell me you are still thinking about your theater teacher. Fran says Actress. Jackie rebuts ‘EX-actress’… millionaire. Know what I am thinking? That there is a second man who will go through a tragedy in this house! Because when that woman realizes you are penniless, she will drop you like a bad habit! (throws the dish towel at him).. I am leaving! Because I have a lot to do tomorrow!

Now at poolside, Bruno has come out to taunt Dano… ‘I would like to know if that slip was because of alcohol level or your bad mood’. Dano says what do you care? (like ‘chatting’ with Bruno is the last thing in his wish list right about now) Bruno insists saying he guessed correctly, it is his bad mood. You don’t seem too enthused on getting married, right? (Dano turns around to face him, not a happy camper) All you want is for me to break your face… Bruno invites (go ahead, I dare you)… they both start swinging and immediately fall in the pool. Eva gets scared still hanging around… Dano seems to be getting the better hand (got the first punch in, seems to be in control in the water too)

The family members come back out to pool side, leo separates the men, pulling Bruno out. Death-row madame yells “I can’t believe the engagement event of my daughter would end this way!! You ruined it all, Daniel!!’ (Eva tells herself ‘he deserved it’) Now it is Leo’s turn to yell at Dano ‘what is it with you brother?? This is your engagement party! And you are the only one who can stop this nonsense!!’ (Eva now anguished whispers ‘My God, forgive me!’)
Inside, Tony is still bored, now walking one foot in front of another, worries about Alicia waiting, but he talks himself out of blame, saying it is his boss’s fault.

At Villanueva manor, Jackie pokes Frank as to what his plans for tomorrow are… She lies to tease him sayin she is taking time to go to the mall and getting a makeover. Fran says you’re kiddin. She says of course, I am going to be here watching Laurita as always… what is it with you? She knows Fran and knows he is planning something… Jackie leaves him alone and we see him talking to himself ‘how am I going to make it so Marisol comes over to the house for lunch?’ (boy this man should write a book or movie: 10 ways to lose your job)

At the night club, Marisol is still hoping she will not have to work there for much longer. Her friend asks if perhaps her boyfriend might have a brother or cousin (someone for her). Marisol says she can’t risk it… she is hopeful the man is so in love with her he will forgive her lies…

Dano and Bruno keep shouting wordly darts at each other…
Marce: Enough!! Both of you shut up!! Enough with the circus!! You are disappointing me, Daniel! Watching you lose your style/composure so easily!!
Dano: So sad to disappoint you, ma’am!! To realize you will not have a perfect son in law!!
Tony has an encounter with max… LOL!

Marce: I have discovered today more things than you can imagine. For now lets stop the circus act! I hope on the wedding day you will behave better and treat your guests better.
Dan: This “TIPO” is not my guest!! And neither is he Victoria’s!!
Marce: But he is MINE!! And he will also be on the wedding day!!
Dan: Then do whatever you want, Marcela!!
(Bruno plays the boyscout and apologizes for any trouble he might have caused to such a respectable/distinguished family)

Tony is running out scared of Max…

Eva walks back around the house (am I imagining things or does this background melody sound like the theme from Shindler’s list?)

Tony gets to the car but Alicia is not there…
Dan is on his way out, Leo meets him at the gate and gives him his jacket…

Alicia is looking for the kitchen…

Eva has made it to Daniel’s house… and is telling her all that happened there… Jackie offers Eva a drink to calm down… then Eva tells her what she did to him at poolside… (Dano is approaching them, signals to Jackie with his face not to tell Eva he is there)

Eva: He deserved that… who told him to approach me with his gorgeous eyes and his gorgeous smile, all him gorgeous (I have to say he does look gorgeous all wet like that)… getting ideas in my head and in my heart, mainly in my heart, Jackie… (Jackie looks at the two of them nervously, Dano can’t help but smile…)

Alicia is walking around the backyard and yells at herself that when she finds Tony she will kill him! She runs right into her and gets really scared… ‘whoa there! Who do we have here? A little burglar?’

Back at Villanueva manor… Jackie suggest to Eva to continue the chat tomorrow… Eva says she is dumb… why did I let myself be swept off my feet like this? He is a liar, a deceiver…he is lowly, dirty, that is your boss!! (Jackie excuses herself away saying she will call the taxi for Eva, excuse me… Eva turns around and Dano is standing there…)

(Sad puppy and ‘getting angrier by the second’ lioness exchange # 2 ensues…)
Eva: Again you…what are you doing here?
Dano: What do you mean what am I doing here? This is my house, no?
E: Of course, no one said it wasn’t, sorry, but I imagined you over there with your fiancee.
D: Eva…
E: Let it be clear that I only pushed you a little to let me get by, but I did not mean for you to fall down.
D: Yeah, I know.
E: And it was not my fault that you fell in the pool this time, and even less that you got into a fight with that other guy I don’t’ even know why…
D: Perhaps you were not to blame for any of that, but when I walked in I heard you tell Jackie that I deserved all the blows I got.
E: How do you know you do? Because you are a liar!! There you are again filling my head of all those things and getting under my skin (metiendoseme por los ojos) and you then turn around you go with your girlfriend celebrating your upcoming marriage? IF that is not being a liar, what is it?? (she stops for a second and realizes he is slightly bleeding out his nose).. You have…something.. here… (she takes the paper towel from his hands and wipes his nose herself… does it hurt?
D: (grabbing her hand in his, putting it over his chest/heart) The only thing that hurts me… is that you appeared in my life so late… (deep close stare between them)

Leo: why do you look at me like that? Do I know you?... ah… you are deaf… (she nods no) then… answer me! What is such a pretty girl like you… roaming around in my backyard as if a burglar?

Eva: Let go of me. Go treat your wound and go change clothes before you get sick.
Dano: (smiles) Does it worry you if I get sick?
E: Of course not… I would not care if you got pneumonia… what worries me is the barash of silly things you keep saying all the time…
D: There is the issue… (‘ahi esta el detalle’) … I would love it for them to be silly things.. but they’re not.
E: How would you expect me to believe you?? You are engaged with Miss Victoria, and it just happens that when I met you you had a girlfriend, no? And now you say you feel so many things for me, why did you get engaged to her??
D: Because I never imagined you would return!
E: And let it be clear I did not come back for you!
D: Yes, I know. You came back for Leonardo.
E: That is not true!! Where did you get that from?? There is nothing between Leonardo and I!! Nothing at all!! How can you even think something silly like that?? I swear that you are mistaken, senor! I swear it on my father’s name! If I came back it was for Don Julio! Because he does need me.

Leo keeps teasing Alicia saying he only sees a beautiful face, pretty body and and wonderful eyes. And I see you in a house that is not yours… and yes, there is a party. You are not in the guest list, are you? (she confirms she is not a guest, she wishes she was) And then what are you doing in my house? Because this is private property, did you know? … and you… are you private property too? (Tony makes his entry: Of course she is private property! Alicia (hugging her with propriety) … is MY private property)

Dano: Eva… (all smiles and hopefull face) All this you are telling me…
Eva: All this I am telling you does not change anything between us… (he looks deflated instantly) Please forget about me.
D: I have tried that very thing a thousand times! I have even told myself that you are right! That I have to forget you! That I have to marry Victoria!
E: See? That is the way! You go back to your life as usual… and I will stay with myself!
D: The issue is that yesterday when I saw you again… and now when I listen to you… when I see your eyes as you speak to me… I realize that my engagement with Victoria is just that, compromise!...
E: (she was crying, but gathers backbone again) Then I recommend to you that you go and fulfill your compromise… as decent people do. Excuse me. (she tries to leave, but he grabs her and pulls her to him again)
D: Eva! Don’t you see? .. that not having you is driving me crazy!..
E: Let me go. Please. Lets leave things as they are. You go marry Miss Victoria.. and don’t drive me crazy anymore… you and I… it is impossible, sir… you realize it too, don’t you? (she leaves and … yet again, he lets her run out without going after her (STRIKE TWO!!)… Dano!! Wake up!! She is dying for you to run after her!!)

Previews:
Vick: What happened to you tonight, Dano?
Dano bouncing his own thoughts with Frank again…
D: I have to marry Victoria, no?? I am nothing but a coward!!


Eva same with Alicia…
E: Noone does that to a woman.
Ali: Know how to get payback? Go accuse him with his girlfriend!

(Vicky and Eva are about to have a face to face exchange)
V: It bothers you that I would be happy by his side, no?
E: Since you asked me, I will respond… (boy this could get good!!)
[by Martaivett]

Labels:


Comments:
This was full of great snark! Thanks for the dialog and for clearing up "metiendose por los ojos".

Bug-eyed Bruno is hitting on Icktoria at her own engagement party! That's a #1 Slimeball move. Of course, Dano isn't much better going off to sweet talk Eva.

Now, if she's back at his house I say, Heck yeah! (I'll make an exception for Mr. Blue-Eyes Babe Magnet.) Run after her, you dope!
 

I will say that with this show we don't have to wait very long for things to happen or the mysteries to unfold. It's getting pretty good now, ¿verdad?
 

Martaivett,

Great!!! recap, Wow you got everything, maybe I'm thinking fran & Jackie will put there heads together to get Daniel to dump Vicky. Alicia (**SIGH**)(when I see this character in this TN I think, waste of a good space). But now I'm rethinking my Alicia empty space theories; b/c if she can set Leo and Tony against each other then Leo will stop interfering with Daniel & Eva. Now Bruno, Marcela,& Vicky,(thought of the moment, what if Vicky caught Marcela and Bruno in a compromising postion) That would take care of two more players that would leave Daniel & Eva alone. ITA with whom ever said that Renata might find herself on Marcela's hit list, b/c she knowns to much. I thought the poolside scene was to funny ( Kept saying to my TV Dano O boy don't touch her, don't do! she's (Eva) pissed) Great Job Marvaietta thank you for recap of the scene at Dano's house Eva "what are you doing here" Dano " It's my house" LOL Michele in Pa
 

thanks for posting it, Jardinera! sorry folks I am swamped from work stuff and had no time to edit anything or separate scenes to make it an easier read... one fix...
TONY is getting anxious now… keeps exploring. (sorry I typed Leo, meant Tony)... it was funny watching him move around bored to death in Marcela's office (I think that's what that is)
 

Thanks for this great and funny recap. I love the dialog breakdown. Those scenes were really well done with Puppy and Lioness (too funny). Good chemistry between those two. I kept wanting him to grab her, soaking wet and all, and give her another one of those major-league smoochies.
Loved the fact that he just could not say he "loved" Icky V. at the party. yeah, I'm marrying this braud out of some distorted graditude. Bet she stepped right in after his wife died, especially since "momma" probably orchestrated the whole thing and pushed her in that direction.

How close is Dano's house to Misery Manor? what are they, neighbors? Eva got there awful fast.

Note to Alicia, the next time someone calls you their property, elbow him in the gut and tell him to go take a hike. Good lord that girl is nuts, but so hopes if she's going to further dig her own grave, get involved with Leo - viewerville will enjoy the mess.
 

Yeah, I think now since Ictoria was by Dano's side immediately after his wife's "sudden death" that Marcella probably killed his wife also!
 

Misery Manor? LOL!! loved that one< have to remember it.
 

that would be one big (hate to say but fun to watch) mess... Bruno, Death row madame, Bimbutt, Smart-ass Leo, and now adding Stud-crud Tony and Loser-icia... all stirred in one pot... that will keep them away from our favs Eva, Dano and Jolly-o grandpa
 

I can just picture Jolly-o with a little notebook walking around misery manor and taking notes of who is sleeping with whom and who is sneaking out on whom... he would have a ball just keeping up with all that gameplay... LOVE Jorge Lavat's smile...ever since I was a kid... his voice and smile... priceless!
 

Too bad Fran can't see further than the tip of his nose... Jackie is a great match for him, keeps him in check when he wants to act silly or stupid... i see great chemistry in that couple too.
 

Thanks Marta for the great recap.
Daniel sure doesn't like Bruno. For a moment there I thought Eva was going to go and help him out of the pool.

Tony is such a punk. But it was pretty funny watching him eye all the stuff in the study while he was waiting for Leo.

I think the houses are pretty close together because there was that bike scene when Luarita slammed into to Vicky a while ago.
I was a little surprised that Eva would go to Daniel's house.

I would agree with you Jardinera that it is getting pretty good. I really am surpised that I am enjoying it more than I thought I would for a drama.
 

Thanks, Marta, for the terrific recap. I was a bit confused at first, thinking that Jardinera wrote it, since she posted it. Even her adding [by Martaivett] at the end didn't register. I finally caught on when I read the first comment, which was by Jardinera, complimenting the snark, etc.

I really think Guy Ecker perfected the art of the pained expression in the party scene. It's astonishing, though, that Vicky remains so oblivious to his coolness. But even she noticed that he didn't say he loved her.

Why was Tony made to wait so long? Do we know who the person was that Leo was supposed to introduce him to? Bruno?

The end of last night's episode really puzzled me. Why did Eva go to Daniel's house? Sure, she and Jackie may be friendly, but I didn't think they knew each other all that well. For Eva to just drop in at night seemed a bit strange.

Oh well, at least things are really moving along. A welcome change of pace from "El Clon," the novella I was watching before this one.
 

I don't know why Tony was hanging around either because I thought Leo told him they'd discuss things the next day or something.

BTW I watched both with English and Spanish CC and the English leaves a lot to be desired which surprises me. Usually they use somebody totally bi-lingual. These people leave out whole sentences and get tenses and meanings wrong. Hope they fix it soon.
 

Forgive me, but I can't remember who Jolly-O is.
 

Great recap. Very fun read. I like the breezy style; it suits the whiplash scene changes in this show.

Daniel's house is only a couple blocks from Misery Manor; this has been mentioned before. I think Eva and Jackie really bonded in a short time so I'm not really surprised Eva would go talk to her.

I loved Daniel punching Bruno and sassing Marcela! Now if he would just engage that same backbone and ditch V.Icky. How does he lack the processing skills to realize that Eva can't believe he's sincere about his interest in her when he's been attached to Vicky this whole time?
 

Jolly-O = Julio = old guy Eva is taking care of; Marcela's husband & Victoria's dad.
 

in my many years watching novelas I dont recall a scenario where a guy thinks he is the adoptive parent of a young person and in reality he is the actual natural dad, and neither knows this.
yes, Jolly-O is Julio... I thought he went to sleep jolly since he was so happy Eva was back with him.
 

one more couple words correction, otherwise we dont know who we are watching

Eva has made it to Daniel’s house… and is telling Jackie all that happened there… Jackie offers Eva a drink to calm down… then Eva tells her what she did to him at poolside… (Dano is approaching them, signals to Jackie with his face not to tell Eva he is there)
Eva: He deserved that… who told him to approach me with his gorgeous eyes and his gorgeous smile, all him gorgeous (I have to say he does look gorgeous all wet like that)… getting ideas in my head and in my heart, mainly in my heart, Jackie… (Jackie looks at the two of them nervously, Dano can’t help but smile…)
Alicia is walking around the backyard and yells at herself that when she finds Tony she will kill him! She runs right into gigollo-Leo and gets really scared… ‘whoa there! Who do we have here? A little burglar?’
 

Thank you for a great recap. Love all the names you gave the characters. And "Sad Puppy" and "Angry Lioness" pretty much sum them up!

I think Francisco and Jackie will help Daniel with his indecisiveness issues. Danny needs all the help he can get. Everyone but him seems to see the truth. Clueless galán! GAH! What would telenovelas be without them? LOL.

I agree Jardinera, the English CC leave much to be desired. I showed a sample clip a few days ago where Renata was telling the other cook to get the SOAP ready. "Sopa" became "SOAP." Give me a flippin' break. I sometimes watch in Spanish and then in English and am grateful that I watched in Spanish first, because there are nuances that the English version definitely misses. (Not that I catch all the nuances in Spanish, needless to say!)

Like in last night's episode, Slimy Leo is complimenting Alicia on her pretty face and her pretty cuerpo. Well, I heard him say "cuerpo" so I know he was complimenting her body, but there was no mention of it at all in the English CC. The Spanish is so much better.

Things do move along at a fast pace in this TN, so that is good. Let's hope something is resolved soon with the V-Icky engagement. Even though Icky is a shrew, it's not fair to string her along for too much longer. Daniel, sh*t or get off the pot, fish or cut bait, yadda yadda.

It was quite refreshing to see Daniel actually punch out Bruno and get into that big pool fight. So Danny can stick his neck out after all! Now apply that same impulsive "I'm not gonna take this anymore" instinct with V-Icky and break up with her already, okay?
 

Someone help me here. Is Junta Eva's aunt? I dont remember what their relationship is. If so, that means Eva is Vickis cousin, no?

Kalum
 

no, Justa is just eva's landlady. they ended up there, I think because Eva's aunt, I believe her name was Matilde, knew Justa from somewhere... but eva's aunt went back home after they buried her dad.
 

Thanks for the great recap Martaivett!! I really enjoy the dialogs you write for us. Though Dan is acting like a twit, he says (or writes) some great things!!
 

Anyone want to register their guesses on when Francisco will be fired? I'm saying by December 30.
 

I say fran makes it to the end of this TN. Daniel needs to run to him about his life choices where women are concern. LOL
michele in pa
 

MicheleinPA: Forgive me, but I had to delete your mention of Eva's possible mother. Melinama forbids spoilers which telling anything yet unknown about the story.
 

jardinera654
ok but i got info in chapter 1 on this board.In the bedroom, Ismael tells Tilde that she knows he’s dying and if the security guard has located the girls’ mother, Debora, then he needs to know about it right away. sorry i didn't know

michele in pa
 

Yes, that was mentioned in the show, so is not a spoiler! Now whether Debora is ACTUALLY Eva's mother...or has since changed her name...it's a telenovela, so anything's possible.
 

Michelle in PA: Oops! Okiedok! Sorry, I didn't remember that detail!
 

I'm still trying to figure out how to get cc in English on Comcast. My TV has CC3 but nothing come up on it so I assume Comcast is screwing it up

I dont have a Friday recap. Not sure but looks like JO is telling Vicke she is not in love with Daniel, not to make a "compromise" about love.
 

My CC3 is on Dish Network and it takes a few minutes to warm up and start working. I usually try it on something I'm not interested in Like the show Salt & Pepper it's subtitled if it works there it will work for Eva Luna.

Usually there is a post for Friday show uploaded late Sunday nite early Monday morning. you'll have to close your browsers and re-open it with just Caray Caray and then scroll down until you find it. That has worked for me in the past.

Jardinera654 that's ok I don't read,write or speak Spanish. And this is the First TN I've watched in 20+ years. So I don't know all the in's and outs of these boards yet. So feel free to delete me if I overstep.
Michele in PA
 

Michele in PA, I'm afraid this time there's simply no Friday recap (as of 9:30 Monday morning). Like you, I have in the past had good luck finding recaps by going to the main CarayCaray site and scrolling. This works if the recap simply hadn't been listed with the other Eva Luna recaps. This time, though, nada.

I'm most grateful for the recaps whenever they arrive.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder