Monday, February 28, 2011

Eva Luna #79 Fri 2/25/11

Victoria and Bruno get it on.

Liliana and Daniel are having dinner and she brings up Eva. She notices how attracted he is to Eva. Daniel tells her she’s mistaken. Lillian tells him that if he can’t forget about Eva with Victoria then perhaps she can help. Suddenly Leo and Eva enter the restaurant.

More of Bruno and Victoria.

Lilliana invites Leo and Eva to dine with them. Eva declines, but Leo says it’s a great idea.

Alicia goes looking for Eva only to find out from Tia Matilda that she has gone out with Leo.

Eva again prefers to dine at another table. She doesn’t want to interrupt Daniel and Lilliana’s night out. Lilliana insists she’s not since she and Daniel have the rest of the night to spend together. Daniel agrees. Eva asks Daniel where his wife is. Out of town recording a commercial replies Daniel.

She’s out of town all right, but at the moment not recording any commercial. She’s getting it on with Bruno. Gross.

Justa thinks of Julio and can’t believe he’s still alive. She’s overcome with emotion and cries. Ricardo thinks it’s about him and reassures her that he will be okay.

Lilliana tries to make small talk with Eva. She comments that Eva and Leo make a great looking couple. Eva says I would say the same except I don’t think Daniel’s wife would like that. Leo explains that Lilliana is one of Victoria’s best friends. So Daniel is safe from any jealous tantrums from his wife. Eva tells Leo that no man is safe from his wife’s jealously no matter who he’s with.

Tia Matilda tells Alicia she thinks it’s a great idea that Eva has gone out for the evening. She needs more time to have fun. Alicia walks out mad.

Lilliana wants to dance, but Daniel refuses since he’s too tired. So Leo steps up. Eva says why didn’t you want to dance with her? Because I wanted to be alone with you replies Daniel. Why asks Eva? I have something to ask you says Daniel.

Alicia is looking at a picture of her sister and says why did you have to pick the man I love? Why do you always have to be in my life? She gets mad and crumbles up the picture. Tia Matilda comes in. She asks Alicia what’s going on.

E: What do you want to know?
D: Are you recouping the time lost.
E: What do you mean?
D: About the time you were away from Leo. The father of your son. That is what I am referring too.
E: And you?
D: And me, what?
E: Let’s just say that your marriage is so bad that you console yourself with your wife’s best friend?

Leo wonders what Eva and Daniel are talking about. Lilliana says it’s definitely not about us. Leo is nervous seeing them together. Lilliana asks if he thinks they still love each other. They deny it, but I’m not so sure.

D: I’m only here tonight accompanying Lilliana.
E: I don’t think Victoria would like it especially they way I saw you both acting tonight when I walked in.
D: Oh, yeah. And how was that?
E: Acting all romantic. Close together, talking.
D: Those are illusions of yours.
E: No, it’s not. It’s obvious she likes you.
D: Are you jealous?
E: Jealous, me? How many times do I have to tell you that you are in the past?
D: Because you are trembling with rage.
E: You are the one that should be trembling with rage. Knowing the woman you loved feels nothing for you.

Tia Matilda asks Alicia if she’s been crying. Alicia denies it. Tia says don’t deny it. I have watched you grow up. I sense that there is a secret love. Yes, its true says Alicia. I’ve never had a great love, but have watched other people cry over one replies Tia. What is happening to you is very serious. You have no idea how serious it is replies Alicia. Who is that man that is making you suffer so much asks Tia. Tell me.

Lilliana and Leo continue talking about the happy couple at the table. Leo’s main concern is that Eva accepts his proposal. He is very much in love with Eva. Lilliana thinks that tonight is the night to get that accomplished. Eva is very jealous. And even if in rage she would accept his proposal. Leo doesn’t care why as long as she does. Lilliana guarantees that at the end of the night Eva will accept.

Alicia tells Tia that she can’t tell her. She doesn’t want to talk about it. Tia reminds her that she needs to respect herself. And don’t go crazy looking for him to love you. Alicia insists he loves her. I am sure of it.

Lilliana comments about how wonderful a dancer Leo is. Leo says that Daniel is better. When he was single he could get any woman he wanted once he had them on the dance floor. Eva flashes back to the time they danced in the gazebo. Eva excuses herself.

Jackie and Fernando are eating lunch. Jackie wants to know if he wants to go to the movies with her.

More of Bruno and Victoria. She’s done and tells him to leave.

Fernando says we can bring Laurita with us. Jackie says I thought it could be just the two of us. Fernando says I have to ask you something. Why didn’t you tell me that Marisol came here looking for me?

Bruno is getting dressed and tells Victoria that he feels like a stud service. Victoria tells him this was just for fun and don’t’ you forget that. He tells her to call when she wants to have more fun.

Jackie says she was going to tell him, but…. You forgot right asks Fernando. Well actually the truth, no replies Jackie. I preferred not to tell you. I was scared that that woman was going to hurt you again. Wait, that woman is my wife replies Fernando. We are still married. And what you did was not right. Next time tell me. What do you mean next time asks Jackie? Well I am going to see her tonight.

Eva is in the bathroom giving herself a pep talk. Control yourself. You don’t care about Daniel anymore. That is why you have to show him that the only man that is important to you is Leo.

Jackie begs Fernando not to go to see Marisol. If you go that means you want to see her. I do replies Fernando and leaves. Jackie cries.

Lilliana finds Eva in the bathroom and asks if she’s okay. I’m fine. Why asks Eva. You seemed a little bothered when you left. I thought… You thought wrong replies Eva. You know we woman are good at hiding our feelings but sometimes the truth seeps out says Lilliana. I don’t know what you’re talking about replies Eva. About you and Daniel says Lilliana. Relax, I know everything. Don’t forget that Victoria and I are friends for many years. Well if they told you everything then you should know that’s all in the past replies Eva. Yes, but I’m not so sure. Your still in love with Daniel says Lilliana. If you’re so worried about how much competition you have, don’t worry. Between Daniel and I all that is left is rancor says Eva. He puts me in a bad mood when I see him. And if you are interested in Daniel the only competition you have is his wife. Your best friend. She is the one that you have to take out of the running not me.

Leo rubs Daniel nose in it that he and Eva are a couple.

Lilliana accuses Eva of being jealous. Eva tells her to think whatever she wants.

Victoria tells Daniel that she will not be returning until tomorrow. She tells Lilliana to take care of her husband.

Eva returns to the table. She sees Daniel and Lilliana dancing. Leo puts his arm around Eva and grabs her hand to kiss it. Daniel spots this and Eva plays along. Lilliana notices Daniel’s sad face and comments that he hasn’t forgotten about Eva. She knows the history between them. She also knows that his marriage with Victoria is not going well and she can help him forget Eva. She kisses him. Eva is jealous and Leo says well, well, well when he sees what’s going on.

Eva is furious and asks Leo how can he just sit there and let that happen? Do you not have any respect for your sister? Daniel tells Lilliana that he is a married man. Lilliana says you don’t love your wife. She has even told me. Even so what you did is not right replies Daniel. She is your best friend and I…. And you prefer to cheat on her with Eva, but not me is that right Daniel asks Lilliana? You know its best we end this conversation replies Daniel. Lilliana quickly apologizes.

Of course it bothers me replies Leo. I have to have a serious talk with Daniel. Not just because of my sister, but also for Lilliana’s innocence. She got caught in his clutches. You know Daniel is a ladies man. Eva tells Leo that she is getting a headache and wants to leave.

Renata visits Julio. He wants to know if she knew Justa was married.

Marcella reads a note that says she killed Julio. She says no one can prove that.

Julio yells to Renata to tell him. Yes, I knew replies Renata. Then why didn’t you tell me asks Julio. I didn’t think I had to tell you replies Renata. Justa married Ricardo because she loves him. It’s too late for you.

Ricardo thanks Justa for her love. Because of it, she saved him. Nothing and no one can ever separate them.

Marcella asks Tia if she has seen Renata. Renata suddenly walks in. Marcella asks her where she’s been. Buying a couple of things we needed here she replies. Do you need something? Yes, tea says Marcella. Do you know where Eva went? I saw her leave with Leo replies Renata. Good. That news makes me happy says Marcella.

Lilliana notices that the happy couple is gone. Probably to be alone. It’s there right, since their in love. Daniel comments that she has done her homework. Lilliana tells him that Leo told her everything. He also told her that they were going to get engaged. So my advice to you is to forget about Eva once and for all. You have every right to make a life with another woman if you no longer love Victoria. Daniel thinks its time to leave. Lilliana agrees and tells him to think about what she said tonight and forget about the kiss she gave him.

Deborah comes for a visit.

Marisol and Alicia talk about her problems. Alicia can’t imagine Eva and Leo getting married. A knock on the door and its JoJo. He has some great news.

Deborah sees Tia Matilde asleep and sneaks in to see her grandson. Tia catches her and asks “What are you doing here?”

JoJo gives her a card from a record producer. She has an appointment tomorrow to see him. Screams from Marisol and Alicia. Marisol gets nervous, but JoJo says it’s going to be okay. There’s a knock on the door and Alicia answers it. In walks Fernando as JoJo and Marisol are hugging.

Deborah tells Tia just wanted to come see the baby and didn’t want to bother her since she was asleep. Tia says Deborah can’t see the baby or her nieces. Deborah reminds her that she has rights. Tia says you have no rights. Marcella’s bedroom door is open and she hears them and goes outside to hear better.

Fernando asks if he’s interrupting. JoJo asks Marisol what that “naco” is doing in her house. Marisol says to JoJo to let her handle her problem with Fernando and they will talk tomorrow. JoJo agrees to leave, but is not happy and calls Fernando a liar. Alicia leaves also to give them privacy.

Eva and Leo arrive home and Eva wishes him a good night. Leo tells Eva he just wanted to have a nice night out. Eva apologizes. She just doesn’t feel good. Leo says that things would be easier if she would just let him love her. It’s what I want to replies Eva. You are so good to me. The first thing you need to do is forget about Daniel says Leo. Did you know he told Lilliana that you still want him? What says Eva? That is why we need to demonstrate to him that you no longer care about him replies Leo. Now look and me. Marry me.

Marisol says you came about the divorce? No replies Fernando. I came to find out if you still wanted to be my wife.

Deborah tells Tia that Eva and Alicia are her daughters and that boy is my grandson. I have every right to see them. Marcella tiene cara impactada.

Marisol doesn’t know. Fernando says that he can’t forget her. Marisol asks how would this work between us when every time one of us opens our mouth the other is wondering if we’re telling the truth. Fernando laughs and says you have a point. But we both know how we are. Why are you now proposing this after all this time asks Marisol? Because I’m still in love with you says Fernando. Do you still care for me?

More arguing between Tia and Deborah. Tia tells Deborah to leave.

The truth is I’ve tried, but couldn’t replies Marisol. I just don’t know if getting back together would fix any of our problems. Your right replies Fernando as he gets ready to leave. Marisol asks Fernando to let her think about it.

Leo guarantees Eva that with time she will love him. He will treat her like the queen she is. I also promise to have all the patience and love in the entire world for you. You know I have to close the doors to the past. So I accept says Eva. Leo says you accept? You accept being my wife? Can you say it again? Eva says yes, I accept. You will see replies Leo that marriage will be good. I will make sure that it will be good. I guarantee it.

Deborah walks into the lions den. Marcella recalls Deborah’s words to Tia “Eva and Alicia are my daughters. And that boy is my grandson.

Leo tells Eva how long he waited for her to be his. I love you Eva. And I swear I will fight to gain your love. Eva wishes that she respond to him better but he quickly shushes her up. I will not pressure you into anything. You are so good to me replies Eva. We have to celebrate this. I want announce our engagement. I want to put in the paper. I want to have a grand party. Eva tells him calm down. Small steps. Why asks Leo. I want to yell to the world that I love you.

Marcella tells Deborah that she doesn’t feel well and could they save their talk for another day. Marcella wonders what they are going to do with Deborah’s secret.

Eva comes to see her sleeping son and Tia. She tells Tia about running into Daniel and his date. Oh and I have accepted to marry Leo.

Leo visits his mom and tells her that he and Eva got engaged.

Why did you agree to marry him if you don’t love him asks Tia. I know Tia, but he’s really good to me and my son. I need to reconstruct my life like Daniel did with his.

Fernando tells Jackie that he asked Marisol if they wanted to give it a go at their marriage.

Bruno is happy about sleeping with mother and daughter. One you have fun with and the other take all her money. Marcella calls and needs his help.

Daniel is thinking about Eva and Leo being an idem.

Eva is thinking if she did the right thing agreeing to marry Leo. She still loves Daniel and he is the father of her son. But he killed her father and she has to seek revenge.

Tomorrow: Nothing was given.

Labels:


Comments:
Can someone please tag this for me please? Thanks.
 

It's up! Haven't read all of it yet, but it's there.
 

Good work Gloria.

Francisco needs to make up his mind and Jacky needs to work harder to get him.

Eva's IQ just plummeted to the basement. This wedding had better not take place even if Tia Matilda needs to have Eva hauled off to the manicomio strapped in a giggle jacket.

Bruno has lost it completely if he thinks he's going to continue to get away with this. Before much more time passes either Eva or Daniel should find out about his creative accounting and Marcie about his other cheating.

I suspect Deborah will have to do something like saving Eva's or Pablito's life before Eva forgives her.
 

Gracias, Gloria. :))

Cruella: Looks and acts like a piece of trash.

Bimbutt: running a close second to her pseudo-mother as a piece of trash (oh...and enough with the little ringlets in the hair. That 'do is getting quite old)

Leo and Bruno: which is the filthier piece of slime?

Franc, Marisol, and Jacky:...and the point is?!

Deborah: You are hosed.

Eva: Where oh where is your brain? There is no logic to your reasoning; NONE.

Alicia: Viewerville is waiting for what you are going to do next, Spandex Queen( who can barely walk in those high heeled shoes of yours).

Susanita
 

Urban, we think alike. I have a feeling either Tia Tilde or Deborah will be casualties in a murder attempt against either Pablito or Eva.
 

Of course I knew Eva would accept Leo's marriage proposal - that was telegraphed from miles away.

But I'm glad I missed Friday's episode. I don't think I can watch while Eva is engaged to Leo. I think I'll just read the recaps instead - LOL!

Audrey
 

Urban, I think you are right when you said Deborah will have to do something heroic for Eva's or Pablito's in order to forgive her. Thanks for your comment! I wasn't sure how Eva was ever going to forgive Deb.
 

Did anyone get to see previews for tonight's episode? I'm wondering if they will quit showing advances now that we are supposed to be close to the end.
 

I think Victoria is toast, has been ever since she married Daniel. She has to go so that Eva and Dan can get married at the end (and divorce is not permanent enough).
 

Gloria ,

Great Job of the recap!!!!
this is my list of the chacters
Eva: Stupid women
Alicia: Hope may be blooming for her NOT
Leo: Slimey BasTURD
Dano: Stupid man
Lileach: Hoe (and I don't mean the graden utensils)
Bimbutt: lost cause
Bruno: True to himself and his kissing cousin
Debra: Dead duck
Tia Tilda: voice of reason for her neices
Don Julio: lost his love yet again
Justa: ????
Renata: something up her sleeve
Marcie: Yet another bottle of poison ( how many of these bottle does she have???)
 

I hate bringing up Marisol and Fran.. like Susanita said, what's the point? but, here is my take in what'll happen to that love triangle. IMO Marisol will follow up with the lead that Giorgio gave her, that will be her BIG break in show biz. She'll have to travel all over to promote her singing career and will also end her relashionship with Francisco. That'll be the end between them. Jacky deserves better than Fran, but she is crazy in-love, so they end up together. I like my ending, lol
 

Thanks Gloria! Will it get more painful than this? I was depressed after watching this. Can't wait to hear what Don J will say about the engagement. Eva is officially stupid.

Do you guys find it strange that the people in this TN do not know how to close doors? In real life we close doors to keep secrets!

Star.
 

Star, I think I stopped finding things "strange" with Eva Luna after watching the first or second episode, when I saw no police investigation after Eva's dad was hit and killed, lol
Then of course, Marce getting kicked out of the will.. in Cali?? really?? or the time that poor girl got her face disfigured, who did it? no police investigation?? or when Marcella poisoned Claw.. the blood results showed nothng?? nothng surprises me anymore, lol
 

Ugh, I am ready for some happy things to start happening on this show now.

So, there's definitely a show tonight right? No previews got me a little worried.

Whatever happed to Sabrina? She didn't die and she knows that Icky was the one who disfigured her. She needs to speak out.

The whole Marisol/Francisco/Jacky thing bores me to death. Jacky deserves much better than Francisco.
 

Excellent recap, Gloria! Thanks! You caught some stuff I missed and didn't care enought to review. Especially Mari/Franc. LOL!
=============
Star: Welcome!

=============

I hope Mari finally gets her break and dumps Franc so he can come crawling back to Jackie and she can give him what for. I'm sick of him after returning to Marisol. He should never have kissed Jackie and led her on. Ugh!
 

Rossana, you have a very valid point. All three of those situations deserved far more police attention than the $25K that Eva was set up for. If novela writers are going to do more US-based stories they need to remember this.
 

Rossana, I definitely need to get on with the program like you! I can't help feeling frustrated at some of their actions; Alicia not telling Eva whats up? you would expect instead of suffering she would tell Eva? I really think her spandex are too tight...lol, she can't think straight.

Thanks Jardinera, Looking forward to your humor filled recaps!

Star.
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria. Though they might not have shown a preview on Friday, I saw one when watching another TN. It's one of those fast montages with things that will be happening in the following weeks.
 

We were spoiled with STuD because they (and the only tn I've ever seen do this) kept giving us previews all the way to the end. Bummer! I sort of like keeping us guessing about the endings.
 

Thank you for this great recap! Yes, now we have a matched pair: Idiot Man and Idiot Woman. I think that Idiot Man still wins by a hair because he married the woman who tried to commit suicide over him and also then later he woke up one night with her hovering over him, holding a knife, ready to plunge it into his chest. But after all this, he STILL marries her. I cannot let that go, Idiot Man.

But yes, Eva is an Idiot Woman for this. GAH!

I hope that Deborah is spared death but I agree, she's going to have to do something heroic to get back in the girls' good graces.

I am rooting for Tia Tilda to end up with Don Julio.

As far as Icky and Dan the Idiot Man's marriage, they did not get married in the church—does that make a difference? Is divorce forbidden in telenovelas if the marriage performed as a civil service and not a church wedding? In Llena de Amor we have Emanuel and Ilitia married in the church but Ilitia fainted before she could say "I do" so I think they have an out there ... I just am curious as to what loopholes are allowed for divorce or the dissolution of marriage in telenovelas.

And since Francisco and Marisol were married in a church, I think they might end up having to be together. But then again, has the marriage been consummated? Maybe that could be a loophole out of it. Hmmm. I just don't know the telenovela rules that well yet! LOL.
 

At the wikipedia site they say this ends in April 2011. So let's see. Will rely on you guys to post, as I turned off quickly once Eva said yes to slime. I don't understand this novela, it's clicking along at the right speed, has us glued to the set then it does something terribly horribly wrong. I don't think Eva deserves Dano, so don't care right now. The one thing is if Don Julo gets his gal Justa, would Marcella simply just drop dead on the spot? Someone help me please, hypnotize me, I just can't stand to watch Alicia, when she comes on screen I cringe, when Tony is with her I get sick. Is this how this character is supposed to be? Frustrating on my part. Doesn't care, she wasted her sister's money not attending school, doesn't care because of her "cries" a young man is in jail, and now blames her sister for stealing her man? Give me a break.
 

I'm commenting late, but as always, thank you Gloria. Loved having your dialog to remind us how stupid Eva and Dan are acting.

Nellie--Ditto to everything you said. For DonJ to get Justa outright, both Ricardo AND Marcela would have to drop dead.

I hadn't thought about Deborah sacrificing herself for the girls. Everyone is right, after what Eva said about never forgiving her mother, she will have to do something out of the ordinary.

With the way she was able to sneak into the room while Pablito was sleeping put me immediately on notice--ANYONE, especially someone with the initials M.A. could walk right past Tia and do something to Pablito.

Eva has to be prevented from marrying slimebucket. She has to find out about him and Alicia OR the mystery around her dad's death has to be pinned on the right guy. Or, DonJ tells her not to rush into it and she listens for a change. Slimey wants to tell the world--that's to make sure Dan knows it's official. Glad she told him to slow down. Maybe Eva will take time to think.
Una Nte
 

I saw the Wiki page for Eva Luna which now says it has approx 110 episodes and ends in April! Thank you Nellie for pointing that out. That sounds MUCH better. So now we have two conflicting end dates for Eva Luna. Who knows which is accurate. The April end date sounds much more in line with Univison's pattern of announcing Ultimas Semanas many weeks in advance. March 15 just seems WAY TOO SOON. But who knows?
 

I'm betting Alicia will throw a fit and tell Eva she's been sleeping with Leo and that will put a halt to Leo the Lizaard getting married to Eva. I also think Marci will try something and DJ's gun will come into play. Doesn't Marci still have that thing? I bet she gets it in the gut if she eventually tries anything with Pablito.
 

Claw is still alive and kicking so she may still have a role to play in getting Eva wise to the Leo/car situation at least if she is alive to testify --and that's only IF Eva ever decides to charge Dan with the accident. What's she been waiting for?
 

Jar--tonight's episode ended late. Thank goodness I was watching and not taping for later watching. All I can say is, would that what you said about Claw alive and kicking were true. Now what--too many delicious revelations to count, but Alicia telling Eva doesn't seem likely now.
Una Nrte
 

u guys know if anyone will post a recap for yesterday's episode of Eva Luna? am so glad this site exists btw!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder