Monday, March 07, 2011

Eva Luna #84 Fri 3/4/11

Daniel tells Leo he knows Pablito is his. Eva told him. And Pablito will bear his last name. Leo informs him that Eva wants Pablito to have his last name. Daniels doesn’t care. Are you going to take him from Eva asks Leo. Of course not replies Daniel, but I have rights. Well like it or not I also will be his father when I get married with Eva says Leo. Just to make it clear. You knew he wasn’t yours says Daniel. From the first time you told me. Yes, replies Leo. I lied to you.

Adrian wants to donate blood. Doctor refuses at first, but after much begging from Adrian she will see what she can do. Ricardo tells the doctor that Tomas doubts Adrian is his and the doctor decides to do a blood test.

Daniel grabs Leo by the lapels of his suit and tells Leo he will never forgive him for his lies. (If you only knew) Leo says he doesn’t regret it because Eva asked him too. She didn’t want him to know that Pablito was his. I swear I tried to change her mind (liar). That’s why I had to stay quiet when she said that I was the father. Well you should have told me says Daniel. We are supposedly friends. Yes, replies Leo. But we’re more then that. We’re like brothers. But this is about the woman I love and will soon be my wife. Because as far as I know the wedding is still on. Or has it been cancelled? No, replies Daniel. As far as I know not yet.

Liliana asks Victoria how she’s going to get Daniel back in her bed as Jackie walks in. She spills the coffee and Victoria yells at her. Jackie quickly leaves and Victoria tells Liliana that Jackie was in love with the chauffer and like an idiot lost him. Poor Jackie’s crying in the kitchen.

Francisco and Marisol waking up FF>>

Adrian is about to give blood to his dead beat dad.

Liliana giving Victoria advice on recapturing Daniel. If Vic only knew who she really needed to worry about now. Anyway Jackie comes in with a letter that was just delivered. Victoria starts reading and is not happy. She crumbles it up and tosses it towards Liliana. Liliana quickly unscrambles it and reads it out loud. It says:

Hello Victoria;

Just a few lines to remind you that I like your husband very much. That I have always liked him. And that I have no choice but to take him from you.

Eva.

Liliana tells Victoria that she has to do something otherwise Eva will take him from her. Victoria says she’ll kill her first. Liliana thinks to herself that Victoria needs to keep her hands dirty while she keeps sending her little letters.

Ricardo and Justa find out from the detective that Tomas killed a cop and it was all caught on tape.

Tomas wakes up and finds out thanks to his son, Adrian, he is alive.

Francisco and Marisol eating breakfast FF>>

Tomas freaks out. Doctor tells him to calm down. Tomas doesn’t want to die yet and asks the doctor for a favor.

Daniel comes into Eva’s office and tells her to cancel the meeting with Buick. The proposal is all wrong.

Adrian asks the doctor if his father will now be saved. Doctor says he’s very delicate but what Adrian did was very good. Tomas requested to see all 3 of them.

Eva tells Daniel she disagrees and explains why. He still disagrees. She says she’ll do the presentation herself. Daniel says afterwards they have a conversation pending. Eva says they have nothing to talk about. We have a son together replies Daniel. Doesn’t that matter? Don’t mess with my son says Eva. Our son corrects Daniel. He’s ours.

Adrian rushes in and hugs his dad who weeps and hugs him back.

Victoria stomps into Daniel’s office and wants to talk. She shows him the letter.

Tomas finally calls Adrian “hijo”. He thought that Adrian wasn’t his. He asks Adrian to forgive him for the way he treated him all these years.

More of Francisco and Marisol FF>>

Tomas thanks Ricardo and Justa for taking care of Adrian and asks for forgiveness. Ricardo says it’s all forgotten. Suddenly Tomas starts having a seizure.

Eva sends a message to Marcella. She reads it and crumbles it up.

Ricardo and Justa try comforting Adrian. The doctor comes out and tells them they did all they could.

What’s this asks Daniel. A letter from Eva saying she’s going to take my husband away from me replies Victoria. Daniel tells her that Eva will never send anything like this. Victoria starts yelling at him for defending her. Tell me you have nothing with her! I do replies Daniel. I have a son with her. Where are getting such stupidity from asks Victoria. Eva told me says Daniel. I am Pablito’s real father not Leo. She’s just telling you that to tangle you further into her web. No! yells Daniel. I talked to Leo and he confirmed it.

An attorney shows up at the hospital. She was sent by Tomas before he died.

More fighting between Victoria and Daniel. Victoria says have you forgotten everything that she has done to you? Stolen your money and left you at the alter? Daniel again tells her that Eva is incapable of sending her that letter. Victoria says then she wants Eva to tell her to her face and storms out. Daniel follows.

Leo is getting onto Eva about telling Daniel that Pablito belongs to him. Then he starts another whopper and tells Eva that Daniel threatened to take Pablito away from her. Eva says she won’t let him. I don’t think Leo gets the reaction from her he was looking for. Anyway Victoria bursts in yelling at Eva that she wants to talk to her about the letter she sent her and invent the lie that Daniel is her son’s father.

Bruno smoozing Marcella. FF>>

Eva tells Victoria that she doesn’t know what’s in the letter because she didn’t write it. Victoria calls her a liar. Eva also tells her that Daniel is the father of her child. Liar! yells Victoria. You are inventing all this to take him away from me. Leo tells her to be quiet. What Eva says is true. Victoria goes berserk and yells some more. Leo accompanies her out of the room. Daniel tells Eva that they have to talk, but Eva says she doesn’t want to talk about this anymore.

Bruno wants Marcella to come over tonight to make monkey love. Victoria bursts in.

The attorney says that Tomas before his death gave custody of Adrian to Ricardo and Justa.

Bruno leaves. Victoria tells Marcella that Eva told Daniel that he is the father of her child. Marcella says its time to end the life of that bastard.

Meeting starts with Buick.

Ricardo and Justa tell Marisol and Francisco that Tomas died.

Eva shines at the meeting.

Bruno planning on ruining Marcella. Phone call from Victoria wanting to see him tonight.

Buick gives the account to Eva. Daniel congratulates Eva. He praises her. She gets a phone call and tells Daniel that Adrian’s father died.

Adrian tells Eva and Alicia that his dad asked for forgiveness in the way he treated him. Eva and Alicia hug and console him. Knock on the door and its Daniel with Laurita.

Marcella finds out that Eva and Alicia are out and Tia is all by herself with Pablito.

Laurita consoles Adrian and says she can come over tomorrow to spend the day with him. Daniel finds out that Eva will be paying for the funeral of Tomas and asks if he can pay half.

Marcella tells Tia that the baby is crying and she runs up to see. Marcella puts the poison in the bottle.

Liliana is at the house with Victoria and tells her what happened today.

Bruno calls Marcella to make sure she’s coming. Bruno plans for her to sign some paperwork so that he can drain her bank account and run away with all her money.

Victoria tells Liliana that Eva told Daniel that he is the father of her child.

Tia comes back with the bottle and sees Pablito sleeping. Oh well now I’m going to have to wake you up.

Adrian talks to his dad. He says he will never forget him and loves him.

Victoria just finished telling Liliana about Marcella’s plan in poisoning the baby. Laurita comes in and says to Liliana that it was good seeing her again. Victoria gets suspicious and says I never introduced you to her. How would you have known her?

Tia feeds Pablito his baby food and is about to give him his bottle but he falls asleep again.

Liliana tells Victoria that she met Laurita the first time she came over. Victoria believes her. Daniel tells Victoria that Laurita’s friend died and they will be at the funeral tomorrow.

Eva comes home and tells Tia about Adrian.

Victoria tells Liliana about Bruno. He will be her eyes and ears in regards to Bruno. And he also satisfies her as a woman. Liliana wants to know where and when they are going to meet tomorrow.

Eva is about to feed the poison bottle to Pablito.

Monday: Will Pablito drink the bottle; Daniel catches Victoria and Bruno

Labels:


Comments:
Can someone tag this for me please? Thanks.
 

Thanks, Gloria, for an excellent recap. And I'm glad you FF through some of the snoozy parts.

Well, it seems clear to me that somehow Pablito is not going to get the poisoned milk. Then again, I couldn't believe that both Macarena and Iñaki would die in En Nombre del Amor. But still, I think it's too far along in the TN for such a terrible thing to happen, and to a baby. So I'll be eager to see how Pablito avoids the poison. It would be especially good if somehow people could realize that the milk had been tampered with.
 

Thank you Gloria! Great recap! And you FF through all the parts that needed FF. Thank you again!

Yes, I agree, there's NO WAY that the baby drinks that poison! It looks from the avances that the baby looks fine and if he were to get poisoned he would have to be poisoned near the beginning of the episode today, and if that were the case I don't think anyone (Daniel and Eva) would be thinking about anything else, and therefore the whole episode would revolve around the baby.

A nice ending for Adrian, Justa and Ricardo! That storyline has been tied up nicely!
 

Tagged.
 

Gloria, I will tag this for you.
You need to put a label on it so it will be on the other feed.
My word verification is "Kissess"

Thanks for the recap.
 

Viv just read your note. So I won't be retagging. You are so quick.
 

Gracias, Gloria!! Thank you, too, for FF through the snooze parts.

Adriancito: Good that he had closure even though his father died. It was confirmed that Tomas was the father and Tomas asked to be pardoned by his son.

Does this mean now that the Don J and Justa history is forever closed now that she has Adriancito?

Tony: Does the fact that he received payment from Leo now mean he is a marked man? Did I understand that correctly at the very end? There were some avances on Sunday night when I was watching Sal y Pimienta that did not show up on Friday night which looks like Tony could be in serious trouble.

Lileach: She is something else, isn't she? BimButt is not totally sure what Lileach is up to...her suspicions are rising?

Bruno: I think this man is in for a huge surprise. Cruella is not stupid. When she finds out what he did...Bruno is hosed.

Susanita
 

The writers seem to be forgetting that Adrian isn't old enough to donate blood in the US.

Daniel catching Bimbutt and Bruno will be hilarious.

Pablito will be alright but I'm betting on a close call.
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria. I'm also glad you didn't waste you time with the FF parts.

Icky's fate might be sealed if she allows Marci to poison Pablo. My guess is that Lileach might tell someone in her bad plan to get Dan.

Dan finding Icky with Bruno will be great! I hope this can start he and Eva getting closer so she tells him about her dad.
 

Gloria,

This was a great recap, thank you for the FF>>

Well I'm hoping that Pablito does not get the poisoned Milk. It doesn't look in the advance that her gets it, b/c he's crying.

I thought the advances showed a robe Marcella up to something. I hope they don't like her off I want her to answers for all her crimes.

Icky & Bruno caught by daniel YEAH.

ITA abut Adrian and being left to Justa and Don Richardo.
 

Thanks, Gloria.

Icky Vicky:You are so toast! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee...(sorry guys ):)

Lileech: I hope she says something about the poison.

Did Tia T, go to warm the milk, get a fresh bottle or did she get the other bottle when Eva came in? I did not catch what she said.

Leo: Your days are numbered.

Two down (Icky,Tomas), several to go (Leo, cruela,Tony, Lileech)

Star
 

UrbAn, the doctor mentioned they had to get a court permission before Adriancito could donate, but of course that was done in less than a minute, hahaha
I can believe my prediction about Tomas finding out he was the real father and feeling sorry actually happened, yay me!
Things are happening rather fast for me.. I do think Dona Justa and Don Ricardo will end up together. Adriancito needs a stable home.
No one will poison Pablito, I think Pablito is no longer hungry, and he will refuse his bottle, and that bottle won't be re-heated again, so to the drain it goes.
I'm looking forward to Cruella finding out Icky has been sleeping with her man, can't wait!
 

Susanita, you understood right! Tony is a marked man. Leo wants him killed!
 

Thanks for the recap.
My hope is Laurirta hears Victoria and Lili’s conversation about Marcela’s plan to poison Eva’s son. Maybe Laurita will save Pablito’s life. I will like it. jjablan.
 

Rossana: Thank you for confirming what Leo was up to in the final scenes! You nailed it on the 'Tomas' story!! Congratulations!

Sometimes Leo and Gallo mumble so much that I cannot even hear the words. Gracias!!

Susanita
 

Thanks for the recap, Gloria, and for skipping some of the content that was aburrido. I guess I am really wondering if anything good will happen for Jacky, though.
I was surprised that Tomas contacted a lawyer to let Don Ricardo and Justa adopt Adrian. When did he have time? One day he's trying to grab him off the street, the next minute he's being chased by cops. I'm glad, though. Nice resolution.
Much left to happen before Vicky or Marcella are toast. Looking forward to it, though.
I think this still needs a label, it isn't on the Eva feed yet.
 

Never mind, it is on the Eva feed now
 

Thanks Gloria... one note I want to add to make the 'daniel congratulates Eva on her presentation' a bit more easy to swallow is that before the presentation started Daniel told Eva that even though he was not totally sold on her strategy, she could count on him and his team for support.
That made the 'congrats, you are awesome!' part easier to believe for me. Since he was already on 'her side' at least on this line.
Last night I was watching the gossip show on Univision and saw the guy playing "Tony" went to Angelica Vale's wedding... boy, that means everyone like EVERYONE was there... the woman was right when she said if a bomb had exploded there the whole entertainment industry would have suffered. And they went to my Puerto Rico for part of their honeymoon! how sweet!
 

Hubby and I were cracking up when Dano went over to Eva's desk to tell her he will support her with the prsentation... just seconds before that scene those two were shouting and yelling at each other. How fast they switch gears in this TN.. kissing one minute, yelling the other, back to hating each other the next..phew!
Oh, and I know Adriancito scene after his dad passed was supposed to be sad, but I couldn't help it but laught at his cry (sorry for making fun).. he cries like a baby, lol, good acting though!
 

Is this recap really on the Eva feed? I just checked and don't see it. I will refresh the page and look again, but I'd hate to see it get lost.

Susanita
 

So...just went to the side bar at the home page and clicked on "eva recap feed". I do not see the re-cap that Gloria wrote as showing up. I think this has happened before, but I don't recall what the issue was.

Susanita

P.S. Marta, I, too, was stunned to see the Tony character at Vale's wedding! Wowsers. I would not have suspected this guy to be 'close' to either the bride or the groom, but who knows! LOL!
 

Yeah, I just noticed it is not on the Eva default page. It is only on the main page. I am so confused.
Rossana, I think Adrian is an unusually good child actor. I can't believe how much these kids have grown during this story!
 

Gloria needs to go back to edit the post and then select the Eva tag at the bottom of the post. No one else can do that part.
 

Vicki, I went back and added the Eva to the bottom. Sorry i thought I did that. Can someone send me direction again on how to tag this and added it to the feed? gabbott@pharmcareok.com Thanks!
 

LOL YEAH!!! I loved Dano yelling at Bimbutt last night... guess what?? TALK TO THE HAND!!! YOU"RE OUTAHERE!!!
 

Ok, lets poll out... who will die by the end??
my guesses/bets...
Marisol (then Fran and Jackie will end up together)
Tia Tilde (she might be the sacrificial casualty to save Eva, Ali or Pablito's life...
Don Julio... I have a feeling he will be gone by the end... either that or Ricardo will realize Justa and Julio never stopped lovign each other and were separated by lies and will step aside, but then what would happen to Adriancito? I still think Julio will be gone.
Tony might bring Leo down so I doubt he will be a casualty...
so my money is in Marisol, Tia Tilde(slight possibility it would be Deborah but my money is on Tilde) and Don Julio

speaking of Carlos... haven't we gone up at least 2 yrs in time by now? and he is still in jail for a misdemeanor? did he get in worse shape by the incident with Leo in the jail cell?
 

as a GIVEN (sure thing) I will add to the casualty list bet of mine:
Bruno
Marcela
 

and if LiLeach does not dissappear to where she came from, she will be gone by end of tonight or end of week.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder