Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Eva Luna #85 Mon 3/7/11

Labels:


Comments:
I have the post, but I can't get it to copy. I will email it to pata/elvira to see it they can get it to post. Thanks!
 

Jardinera,
I will be watching my emails for it. And will gladly post it for you. It was a great episode last night. Can't wait to read your recap.

Hope you are having a great time with your grandchild!!!
 

I'm here too, ready to help if necessary!

Enjoy your visit with grandkid!
 

All of us in Viewerville are VERY happy with your recap, Jar!!! We also hope that you are enjoying that little grand child of yours! Gracias!!

Such a wonderful night of so many explosive things happening!

I loved, loved, it when Dano went to the hotel and found Bimbutt in the act. I LOVED IT!!!! Bimbutt's pointy little chin got even pointier, I thought!!

I thought it was interesting that Alicia asked Eva to not be rude to Deborah. Looks like Alicia might be softening up a bit? That, of course, really set Eva off, but Tia and her Sanctimonious Spouting were just too much. She's forcing herself to defend her brother knowing full well that he was just as much at fault as Deborah.

Is Tony 'real'? He's been so phony from the get go, that I seriously doubt that he loves Alicia...I could be wrong, but I just don't trust this jerk.

I think Don J is going to give up on Justa once he finds out that Don R and Justa are now the proud parents of Adriancito. Don J is an honourable man. He will think of the child first before he thinks of himself.

With the way Tia Tilde is behaving, I'm not so sure that she is a good match for Don J.

Gracias, Jar!!!

Susanita
 

Thanks Jardinera, you made my day with your witty recap. I hope you are enjoying you grandchild and welcome to the South:)

Icky:She sure got hers..only the beginning. Hope she kills Lileech.

Alicia: She is beyond stupid..Do we women really put up with men who are like Leo?

Tony: Should tell Eva about about Leo & Alicia if he wants Alicia (He is too stupid).

Renata: If she would tell DJ about Alicia & Leo, It might open Eva's eyes.

Star
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder