Thursday, April 07, 2011

Eva Luna #108 Thu 4/7/11 ... The three faces of Slime Bucket, Bimbutt rejects bug eye and crashes at the beach and a lot of filler

This recap is by Marta

Julio tells Vicky Justa is her mother… Vicky is frozen in shock

Eva and Deborah on Alicia’s bed, Eva has a gift for baby. Deborah says its his first gift. Alicia says not quite, Tony gave him his first gift… and has been very nice to Alicia ever since she told him she was pregnant. Eva and Deborah look at each other wondering whats up with Tony.

Bimb: No!!, it an’t be her!! (to Justa) No, you cannot be my mother!!
Jus: I am your mother, dear daughter, You are my baby, my ninita!! I did not know it until today.
Bim: No!! I cannot be her daughter!! I don’t want to be her daughter!!
Jus: Don’t tell me that please!!
Bim: You are Eva’s friend!! You can’t be anything of mine! This is a joke from fate!! Fate canot do that to me!! IT can’t!!

(Bim runs out, Justa faints on Julio’s arms)

Kids and Jackie are ready to leave…

Eva and Deb.. Eva tells Deb about her chat with Detective Varela about Jojo’s suspicion about Marcela killing Bruno and Rosaura…

Julio wakes Justa up with some cloth… Justa whines/mopes about Bimb not accepting her… Justa is worried about Bimb’s attitude, she just ran away… Julio says it was a very impactful moment for her… give it time… Justa very scared…

Bimb in car remembering when Leo rejected and treated her bad… since he saw how stupid she behaved with Dano, her crazy actions, he never cared what happened to her anymore, especially when he learned she wasn’t even his sister, he cared about her even less…

Then she remembers Marce’s words, my daughter would have fulfilled my plan, would have done anything necessary to get rid of Eva, my daughter would not have hessitated to pull the trigger, would not have failed me,… you are nothing of mine… you are nothing but a bastard child, product of an affair of your father with an ordinary office worker…

Bimb: This can’t be happening to me!!

Deb and Eva… Deb congratulates Eva on tellin the detective… Eva is surprised, what other things has she done that we don’t know?… Deb says you pay for everything in this life… they are sure Marce will spend the rest of her life in jail… Eva says there is something else… tells Deb it is certain that Dano and Lileach are together… maybe its for the better, so I won’t keep hoping… Deb guesses correctly that Eva still loves him… Deb tells Eva that if she still loves Dano she should not marry Leo, have to end that engagement.


Vicky keeps speeding through town and police begin pursuing her…

Cruella and Gallo… he has his charm mode on… he tells her the plan is in place already. Will be a bit complicated, she doesn’t care… Gallo gives her the details, Marce gets excited… there are risks… Cruella says she will do her part, make sure your folks do theirs… Gallo says you sound very sure of getting out… Marce says yes, I want to get out to take revenge on all those who have betrayed me…

Vicky still on road, yelling nonesense…
Bimb: Nooo!! They will lock me in the nuthouse!! No, God, NOOO!!

Driving the cars go on a sandy road, perhaps toward beach… a truck is coming… seems Vicky crashes against the truck… yup, she is flat on ground, bleeding…

(we have an after-show. Commercial… Monday starting at 7pm…)

Eva and Deb… Eva tells mom have thought about it several times but it is not fair with him, he has shown me he loves me and the kid… in time she will learn to love him. Deb insists Eva has to give herself the chance to change her mind… isn’t it true that the hurdle to marry Dano was that you discovered he had run over your dad? Isn’t it true too that Dano insists he will prove his innocence, then give him time to do it!!… Eva insists that too many things have happened, can’t believe in him… Deb insists…

Renata runs out crying, Eva asks what is going on, but Renata won’t stop… Eva tells Deb in the whole time have known Renata, have never seen her cry… must be something really serious.

Ambulance takes Vicky, seems car banged up against huge boulders on road side…

Kids have taken Jackie to some outdoor restaurant, perhaps the one Dano took Eva too, the night before they split… Fran is sitting around watching and signaling the kids…

Eva comes to Renata’s room to ask what is going on… why are you crying..

Deb is caressing Alicia, who could be the baby’s dad for you to be so afraid to say it?

Gallo and Leo meet… what can I do for you? Need you to find Tony… tonight he has a job… don’t want to deal directly with him. Gallo asks why. Leo says Tony is still mad at him for stealing his girl. Gallo laughs… Leo says for now all that he cares about is for Tony to do his job… can only stand him because you (Gallo) protect him… gives him the address and keys… when he does the job, you call me…

Kids show Jackie that Fran is out there… Fran tries to put on the charm complimenting Jackie on her looks, she gets ironic saying she looks just like always, but thank you. Lets leave him alone, must be waiting for ‘su amor’… kids pull on Jackie to go meet up with Fran… it is a small world after all… Adr says ‘if we had planned it it would not come out so well’… Fran smirks to stop him from spilling more …

Kids try to excuse themselves, but Jackie pulls them back.. they try again… Fran won’t let Jackie follow them… Don’t have to get another table, we all fit here…

Jackie asks aren’t you waiting for your great love?

Fran: That is just what I want, because my great love, Jackie… has just arrived.

Jackie: that can’t be true.

Fran: It is true, the woman I love is you… I was so stubborn not to see that I had happiness so close..

Jackie: Stop lying are you crazy??

Fran: Crazy I was before! It is Not a lie… the kids knew it… my heart told me every day… in each meal plate (LOL!!), in each stare… I only want to grow old with you, have our kids, to treat you right… you are the woman of my live… (kiss), kids are observing from far, celebrating…


Renata tells Eva she just confessed to Julio and Justa what she had done in the past.

(spills the truth to Eva too… Eva totally oblivious then is very impactada and then worried about Renata)

Eva is in disbelief… Renata says Julio is right, there is no justification of forgiveness.

Eva: I always thought there was something in your past that did not let you live in peace, that made you a bitter and rencour filled woman.. but I never imagined it was something like this!

Renata: I am so ashamed of what I did, not only with my sister but also with you. Ever since you arrived at this house I treated you bad and unfairly… because I did not want you to be close to Julio, I envied you, I was jealous of you… You won his love and that way you were pulling him further apart from me..

Eva: Do you realize that with your sick love you destroyed not only your life but others?

Renata: You are right, and now I want to appoligize to you… please forgive me.. for all the harm I did to you and the harm I tried to do to you…

Eva: All is forgiven… now we have to ask God to forgive you for all you have done… and that will happen.. have faith…

Jackie slaps Fran… she does not believe him… so he shouts to all in the restaurant (just like Dano did a while back) that this woman is the prettiest and the woman of his life… Jackie tells them not to believe him, that he is a liar, that he had told her he loved her as a sister… he insists he was confused then and he wants to love her now… he finally understands what is to love a woman and to give yourself to a woman…

Jackie won’t let him hurt her again… Fran cannot convince her… Jackie leaves before they can stop her… Fran is depressed … tells the kids everything went wrong…

Justa gets home… Ricardo was worried… are you alright? Where were you?
Justa: I was at Julio’s house…
R: Why? What were you doing there?
J: To talk to him.
R: I don’t get it, you had told me you and Julio had nothing to talk about anymore.
Justa tells him what Renata came to confess to her something she never imagined…

Julio is meeting with detective… the detective tells him what happened with the car… sorry to tell you she is at the hospital… in critical condition…

Ricardo cannot believe it… Victoria is my daughter, the one I had with Julio! That is why I went to see him. While I was there Vic arrived. It was terrible. She rejected me. She yelled at me.

Tony is reporting to Gallo… Gallo gives him the address… again another delivery job.
Tony insists he wants to get out of the business.. Gallo warns him Leo wants him dead and he is alive still only because Gallo is protecting him.

Julio goes to get Justa, Vicky had a critical accident… Ricardo tells Justa to go with Julio he will stay to wait for Adrian.…

Leo and Lileach meet at an outdoor café… Lileach still warns him Eva still loves Dano. You just take care of trapping Dano more… Lileach has to make Dano believe they really made love and that she had nothing to do with Eva going there… she has another card to play… somewhat risky but necessary.

Gallo calls Leo, Tony is on his way to the job… Leo asks Gallo if everything is ready for tonight, want Tony dead… make it seem like the deal failed…

Dano alone on his couch remembering waking up in bed with Lileach… being confused with no memory fo what happened after he arrived tired… and then remembers confronting Lileach about this being a plan… Lileach responding offended and hurt… if you believe it, then kick me out… Dano asks himself if it could be that Lileach is lying to him? At that moment Lileach comes to tell him she has to talk to him…

Jackie is remembering Fran’s words… still thinking it is another one of his lies… Fran comes to try again… she is still stubborn… it is time for our friendship to be over… (kiss)

At hospital Justa tells Julio God has to save our daughter…

Doctor comes to tell them Vicky is still clinging to live, even though she didn’t even have the seatbelt on… not certain she will survive, they stopped the internal bleeding in surgery but her head contussion is still dangerous.

Julio asks the Doctor to be honest. Vicky is in coma.

Leo and Eva at the house…
Leo: its time to agree on the date of our wedding… I cannot wait any longer… I want you to be my wife… love you… (he is about to kiss her when we go to t-mobile commercial about the niece telling her aunt about the novela) After commercial Eva pulls away…
E: Leo, I was not expecting to talk about this now.
L: My mom’s trial is over. Things are settled now… My love, no reason to postpone it. Look at me. You asked me for time and I gave it to you. What is wrong now?
E: You took me by surprise.
L: Ok, but you cannot deny that it is time to put a date on it. I propose that you let me set the date.

D: From your face, I would say this is serious..
L: Yes it is. I have not stopped thinking of what we talked at the office…
D: me either.
L: It really affected me that you could think that I planned for Eva to see us together. That is why I have decided something… to leave your house… (turning the angle so she looks like the victim/weaklin) I really would not want to because I have nowhere to go but unless you ask me otherwise, I will leave tonight…

Eva is very uneasy but allows Leo to set the date… in a week…
E: Leonardo…
L: Thank you, Eva! Thank you! You make me the happiest man on the face of the earth!
Renata comes running to tell them Vicky had an accident and is in coma…

Jackie is making Fran follow her around house, grabs a huge pepper grinder and threatens to hit him… Won’t let him hurt her again. Fran tells her he loves her and he knows she loves him too… she finally admits it… If I love you and you love me… what is the problem? … Jackie is still having a hard time to believe him… but when he leaves the kitchen, she is confused.

D: NO, Liliana, you don’t have to leave.
L: Thank you.
D: What I want you to have very clear, is that I love Eva.
L: I know, but I want to remind you is that she believes you killed her father and she is accusing you of her dad’s death… she will take you to trial, and will marry Leonardo.
D: We will see about that…

(Julio calls Dano to let him know about Vicky’s accident, Dano impactado)

Leo: Poor Vicky, hopefully she will make it. Eva I have to go to hospital. I know she tried to hurt you but she is my sister and I feel I need to be by her side.
Eva: In moments like this, the past doesn’t matter.
Leo: You are right, and that is why I will dare ask you to come with me.

Tony and Ricardo… Tony totally surprised Vicky is Justa’s daughter. Ricardo tells Tony he no longer is afraid that he might lose Justa. Now he just feels happiness that she finally recovered her daughter. Have prayed to prevent her the pain of losing her daughter again. Tony is also happy for Justa recovering her daughter.

Julio and teary bug-eye are praying at hospital chapel… for Vicky…
Justa: Now that I have her back that I know she is not dead as I believed, you can’t take her away from me. Save her please!!
Jul: Lord, I know my daughter has made many mistakes, but I beg you to give her another chance, to let her pay for her sins and give her another chance to realign her life. Don’t take her from Justa now that you finally returned her to her. And please guide me so that from now on I will be the father that Vicky needs.

Tony offers to stay and watch Adrian so Ricardo can go to hospital… But Ricardo says go do your job… They hug and say take care. (I have a bad feeling about this ‘goodbye’)

Renata tells Tia Matilde that what is happening to Vicky is not her own fault, it is the product of a scruples-less mother and my own evil… Tia Matilde is interested in more details. Renata says better you hear it from me. Vicky is daughter of Justa and Don Julio.

Leo and Eva join Justa and Julio at hospital. Julio tells them unfortunately Vicky is in coma, and tells them about the accident while Vicky was running from the police. Julio tells Leo that Justa is Vicky’s real mother.. Leo very impactado.

Labels:


Comments:
Wow, Marta, that was fast!! Thanks so much for this recap and all the others you've done for this telenovela. I'd have been lost without them.

I do have one question. I thought that Gallo was still protecting Tony, and that Leo was talking on the phone to someone else when he asked whether everything was ready for tonight and said he wanted Tony to be killed. Am I mistaken?

I have to confess that I was surprised and disappointed that the plot advanced so little in tonight's episode. There are now just two days left, and a LOT that still needs to be resolved. Of course, Univision is boasting about how no one will be able to guess how the telenovela will end. Could it be that they're planning a major departure from the usual telenovela conventions (bodas for one or more couples, bad guys get punished, etc.)? Or are they just playing with us to make us THINK that perhaps the ending will indeed be unpredictable?
 

Marta, thank you again for your recap, and detailed dialogue (thanks Pata for posting). I am really going to miss these recaps.
Didn't you just want to throw something at the TV when Leach asked Dan if she should move out, and he says no, it won't be necessary???
Is it possible that the thing they will do Monday is surprise us by extending the TN more days? How can they wrap up everything in two more nights?
 

No idea who Leonardo told he wanted Tony dead, but it definitely wasn't El Gallo (whom he hung up with right before making the second call to whomever). I suppose when you're a villano you have to have backup henchmen.

As for the end of the show: I can't see them doing anything truly unexpected, at least not WRT Daniel and Eva (and Francisco and Jackie, and after them likely Tony and Alicia). And after the past few weeks I don't trust Uni's avances any more than I could throw them...but, since el gran final will be two hours (FiOS's program guide finally updated to reflect it), they can definitely tease the hell out of us by banging up Tony, or keeping Victoria in her coma, or having Queen Snooki show up out of nowhere at Eva and Leonardo's boda with her newly-respawned Bumpit and a gun...
 

Thanks Marta for all you did for us.
I hope Vicky will not die.
I hope Toni will not die.
I hope Leo will die.
I hope El Galo will die.
For rest of them I wish only much more happiness.
jjablan
 

Thanks for all your great recapping. Loved it. Take a long rest---just like the writers of this TN who cannot seem to keep on track.

So much time given to so much nothing.
 

Thank you Marta! What a great recap! And as always, your dialogs are so greatly appreciated.
 

Marta,

thank you for this great recap I'm going to miss your step by step dialogue.

I to am puzzled by Uni not giving us more during these last chapters, to clear thing up. So Monday on this TN its going to be moving at light speed.

And Yes El Gallo is protecting Tony, so when Leo has his man attempt to kill Tony. I have a feeling El Gallo is going to go after Leo.

Also IMO Vicky's going to wake up and tell Dano Lilicheeks plan to take him away from her, and about the attempt to kill Eva and Laurita. I might be stretching this but she might come clean with everything.

So Eva told the police about Marcie kill Bruno and Rose.

This thing better end with a boda of Dan & Eva.
 

Marta, thank for the recap and all of the others you have done keeping us up-to-date on all the goings on in this TN. I appreciate your time and talent that you so willing have shared.

Bimbutt is really just that. You are trying to hid from the police but a very blond you drives around in a fire engine red convertible with the top down and then runs a stop sign right in front of the police. Dumb, really dumb Icky.

Tony is this going to be time you are finally going to turn them all in? Please show that you are smart enough to be worthy of redemption.

I felt the rest of the show was just filler but hopefully tonight will get some plots resolved.

Rosemary
 

Juanita and Bill, thank you for clearing that up about Leo's two phone calls. I too thought it odd but I was in panic mode (had to take daughter to guitar class and my dvdr had just enough space... of course the dvdr decided to act up that day, I was so glad I kept the tv on while I was out with her so when I got back the dvdr had not recorded it but the tv had enough memory that I could rewind all the way back twice to get the recap and dialogues... phew!).
I too am afraid Tony will be at least hurt tonight...
regarding the finale, it seems they will dedicate the entire night to EL on monday, will check my tv listing to see how long it seems it will be monday, but not sure the whole time will be the novela, my guess is 1 hr novela and 1 hr or 2 of interviews and backstage 'lo que no vio' style stuff).
I think Slimebucket won the award for the most distinct faces... one in front of Eva, one(2) in front of Gallo, one(3) in front of Vicky (her memory), one(4) in front of Lileach and another one(5) at the hospital at the end...
 

Great work, Marta.

I wonder whether Univision is setting us up for a sequel. Is it possible that Eva will marry Leo on Monday and we will need an entire sequel to get her back with Daniel?

I will be royally peeved if that is the case.
 

Great recap!

The Victoria car crash scene, wasn't that the same road and the same pile of rocks where Dan's taxi crashed?

Thought Gallo didn't hold Toni in same esteem after Toni said he wanted out but he did warn Toni that Leo is trying to kill him...so maybe there is a connection, as some have suggested here. But I am confused, too, whether Gallo knows about Leo's setup.

Another Telenovela law: There can be no Gran Final unless one of the main characters slips into a coma.

Eva Luna is past making sense or predicting what will happen but that they keep stringing stuff out without resolution, to me, is not going to bode well for an ending with a grand boda.

M in Baraboo
 

I thought the Dano crash was inside the city when eh was following Eva's car around... from the cemetery...
but the restaurant Jackie and Fran and the kids were at was same that Dano took Eva too while Marcie was poisoning Bimbutt with the pills.
 

I have a feeling Tony will be badly wounded and Alicia will realize she cares for him... but there is a chance they will out him to make room for Carlos... who knows.
I saw a commercial that they ahd a wedding gown for Eva so I bet there will be a wedding for NewVille house... not sure if that will have other couples riding along.
I agree that Leo and Gallo have to die, and I want Marcie to stay in jail for good...
Vicky might come to her senses (it would do wonders for her if she comes straight to Dano and tells him about Lileach and she can even serve as witness in the Dano trial now that Leo has been so nasty to her)... and I want her to end up with Julio with Justa, Ricardo and Adriancito visiting or coming to live with them... (well, that might be sticky with the love triangle all in same house...)
I want Fran and Jackie to pair up and get out of the screen... nuff with those, esp if he strikes out in his third attempt... if she can't see whats in front of her then let her be miserable on her own.
 

Martai: I have yet to read this but the title had me LOL! Will comment more after I read it. ? ; > ))
 

About Tony: he asked to leave the organization. I think that Gallo could also be setting Tony up-Tony is toast as far as Gallo is concerned, did anyone else notice the glint in his eye when talking to Leo? We'll see.
Urban: Do TN's end and then resolve in a sequel? I will join you in your peevedness. Yikes.
The car crash scene: I think it was that same alligator ridden Los Angeles swamp where all outside events happen.
 

Thanks for the quick recap! Now I have the craziest question of the season.....

I am in love with the bed in Lianana hotel room...it was a tall dark headboard with panels/carvings. I called Univision as to where they might have gotten it...is it a prop? filmed in someones home etc..so far no info. I have even checked Macys website since the clothes are from there..even local furniture stores here in Florida (El Dorado). No luck...

So does anyone here know how I can go about finding info regarding this bed/headboard ? Or should I just be locked up with nutty Victoria??!!!!

THANK YOU !!!!!!!
 

Thanks for your recap Marta and all your work during this TN.

I too was disappointed about how little was resolved. I'm not holding my breathe for tonight and think everything will be crammed into the two hours on Monday with not all story lines wrapped up.

Pata, I read your recap late and want to thank you for your work as well.
 

I tend not to pay much attention during the commercial breaks, and so I'm not sure about what Univision has in mind for Monday's finale, but my fleeting impression is that what's being offered at 7 pm (EDT) is not part of the regular plot but some kind of extra features. The telenovela itself will start at 8 pm as always. Am I wrong? I think I recall also that some of the cast will be on Don Francisco's show at 10 pm that same night. Did I hallucinate all this?
 

Martai: I finally read and really enjoyed your recap. Racing around while still trying to get a recap done is real dedication, amiga!! You're taking time to do dialogue and give us a lot of the more easily misinterpreted Spanish has always been a plus I appreciated. I hope you'll think of continuing to recap! It's been great to have you on the team! (I wondered if you might go to recap "Cuando Me Enamoro" since it's a redux of one of your favorite books and telenovelas of all time: La Mentira.)
==================

I will not be happy if Icky doesn't go to jail for what she did to Sabrina's face--or unless her face is scarred from the auto accident...an eye for an eye. She's been forced to run from the law and seek help something like Eva, but that's nothing compared to what she did to that model's face! Oh well.......

I also can see El Gallo possibly being secretly related to Tony and if both El Gallo and Leo die in a shoot out, perhaps Tony will inherit the gambling club? Otherwise, I don't see him having a chance at changing his life or offering Alicia anything like she's become accustomed to.

Murderously Mad Mama Marci needs the death penalty. They do still have that in CA I think. She's a vicious serial killer and a psychopath. All she's doing is taking up valuable oxygen!
 

Martai--
This is the last time I'll be able to thank you for all your wonderful recaps. I know you are relatively new to recapping but you sure got the hang of it right away. Hope to "read" you again someday (and I loved your comments, too--we've had a lot of fun).

They sure did waste a lot of time on the Kookie Fran and Ollie (aka Jacky) show.

I wanted to see more of the Dan and Lily show. ITA--Dan is still in dim-mode. (He reminds me of a three-way light bulb; he's been functioning at 30 lately, only occasionally lighting at 70 and hardly at 100.)

He should have asked Lileach to leave, to be on the safe side after all his musing about the possibility that she was lying about what happened the night before.

Of course, we KNOW without a DOUBT that Leo and Eva will not end up together. After all the delicious, slurpy, noisy kissing, hugging, dancing, cooking (and whatever went on in the back of the SUV) that Dan and Eva engaged in--how could Eva even think about Leo in the same breath. In fact, she has avoided having to kiss Leo every time he's approached her recently.

About who is to die next:
If it's Gallo, it's because something goes wrong tonight with the stolen merchandise transfer and he's there to protect his investment in Tony. That or something goes wrong springing Marcie out of jail.

If it's Tony, it's because Leo's unknown phone-friend gets the deed done.

If it's Leo, it's because Gallo is furious at him for offing or trying to off Tony. That or Tony lives and goes after him--remember he doesn't like to get his hands dirty and besides, he's at the hospital, showing how much he cares for his beloved sister, er, half-sister.

I don't think any of the women are in any danger any more. These are the only bad men left. I wonder, too, where Carlos is.

And about our protagonista men, I don't think Dan will be offed. Don Julio and Don Ricardo might still be in some trouble. Julio in Marcela's cross-hairs and Ricardo might succumb to a heart attack.

Justa will forgive Renata and they will both be there for Vicky. When Vick regains consciousness, she'll realize that all she has left to help, love and support her are Julio, Justa and Renata.

I don't think Vick will want to stick around to see Dan and Eva happy together. Maybe Julio will let them have that house in Mexico a little earlier than planned.

...about the broom reference in yesterday's comments. Giorgio and Eva were discussing flight times and how Marcela could have gotten to Miami, done the deed and gotten a flight back to LA and arrive the same evening.

(We know it had to be the broom because Marcela would have had to book her flight early [she's going east and loses time], get to the airport 2 hrs. before flight time to go through security, blah, blah, blah--and she was still in the office mid-morning--that's why I said, it HAD to be a broom.)

I say, bring on the end. I've loved this novela, but please take me out of my misery.
Una Norte
 

Una Norte,

Boy am I going to miss your funnier than heck post.You are a hoot. LMAO
 

"History-making finale" has been bugging me for a while.

If this ends in any way other than Eva and Dan getting married while Leo, Icky, Marcie, and Tony are getting their just desserts this novela will have no rebroadcast or resale value.

I'm sure its direct competitor on TM will never be shown anywhere again after what happened last week.
 

Marta, thanks for the recap. I just don't know how they are going to get every thing resolved in 3 hours. I sure hope there is not a sequel.

I really hope that Tony won't be one of the cuasualties. I really want to see him end with Alicia. I think we have seen the end of Carlos. I wonder if the job that Gallo has for Tony has to do with breaking Marcella out of Prison? That would be interesting. I think we are going to have some big time cliffhangers tonight.
 

I wonder if el Gallo really means for Marcella to out of prison in a coffin.
 

Thanks to all the recappers, and to all others with snarky, helpful, and interesting postings. My husband and I have a very limited command of Spanish, so we really rely on the recaps for details.

I am just beyond trying to predict what will happen tonight. I hope they resolve some issues.

Viola
 

very interesting... so Bimbutt will be the key, she just has to tell Dano and Eva what she heard and about the day Ismael died, that it was Leo who had the car and arrived nervous saying he had run over some bushes...
Great to see Renata and Tilde bonding... and Renata using her brain cells for the good guys instead of against them...
I want Eva and Dano to elope after they cross their notes on the Ismael accident and the Leo Lileach plans... let Cruella rot in jail, let Gallo and Leo out each other (I want a slow painful humiliating death for Leo, like having to sip on water with the strignine his mom used to kill with) but I am sure Gallo will ahve something interesting in mind for him.
Tony will survive and be hired at the agency for a decent job and everyone that is not dead or in jail will elope to some caribbean island to have a great wedding and vacation.
and that includes Giorgio who will find someone worthy of him out there.
 

Housekeeping note. I guess everyone has figured this out long ago but when you click on the "feed" for
"Eva," up comes some sort of computer code that is incomprehensible, at least on my computer. I would have said something sooner but I've been busy with a move, health concerns, and also trying to figure out how to make a living in this tough economy, especially if you're an "older woman worker." Don't know if there are more "feeds" planned but if so, I'm not sure everyone can access them. Also, I'm not terribly computer literate.

Dona Felipa
 

Wow good comment about Cruella being smuggled out in a coffin, did not think of that.

Just wanted to warn everyone I happened to check my DVR for Eva for Monday's finale and saw that it was not scheduled to record, simply because they put something like Finale Capitulo de Eva Luna, something like that. So please check your DVR's and make sure its set to record for Monday. I am on the cablevision system.
 

Yes, and there's also some question about how long the episode will be. Even on Friday, Univision was saying that it was at 8 pm, as usual. But then they had a separate advertisement that seemed to indicate that something connected with Eva Luna would begin at 7 pm. I'm quite confused, but I've set my recorder to start at 7 and run until 9:10. And there may or may not be something on Don Francisco at 10.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder