Monday, October 22, 2012

Por ella soy Eva #69 10/22/12: Rat Poison on the Horizon.


Rebe and Angelica are spying on Pluto in a fancy restaurant and in comes Helena, she kisses him on the lips!

Helena doesn't want to eat there, she'd rather go walk and talk in the street. Meanwhile Santi calls his wife and wants her home. Rebe is furious to be deserted and says Angie ("you naca") can just take a taxi home. Meanwhile, Helena and Pluto have disappeared.

Mimi is sure her enchantments (she adjusts them) will eventually win Adriano away from his lust for Eva.

Pluto tells Helena: "This is the first time I've been in love with such intensity." She is still hurt by Juan and not throwing herself into this new relationship: "I'll believe in love again eventually." He gives her a fancy bracelet and many compliments. "I never thought I'd meet a man as good as you." She wants to go home early. He is annoyed.

Angelica came home too late, Santi's parents are gone. She lets it slip that she's friends with Mousse boy. He is jealous but her enchantments distract him.

Fer the useless claims he's going to fix one of the kids' computers. Marcela says we have the money to have somebody competent do this work now. While they fight, the kids leave the room.

Once again JC tells Mimi he has to get into Pluto's place and blow his safe.

Rebe sneaks into Pluto's apartment - he catches her there and he yells that he loves Helena! "You promised to marry me!" "I spent 10 years with an intolerable woman and I'm not going to do it again." As he continues to insult her she responds: "I wanted the money but also the social status, I never loved you and you're lousy in bed. The only good man I've had was -- Juan Carlos!" They hit each other. Etc. He asks what she wants to leave him alone. She says, a monthly salary, half his shares, and a place in Miami. Or she's going to wreck everything for him. "She is such a materialist, all she cares about is money!" he sounds surprised.

Helena shows her mom the bracelet and says Pluto is so great but her eyes say "???"... Silvia says Lalo wants to see his grandfather and she'll take him. Evil gramps is brooding alone in his messy room. He can't sleep. Neither he nor Silvia can call the other.

Marcela says she doesn't want to sleep with Fer because he's a macho, insecure egoist. He stomps out, she cries.

Helena calls Pluto, he insinuates it's time for them to bonk. Meanwhile, JC says he can't waste any more time, he has to get back to her and Lalo.

Onesimo reassures Pluto that some film Rebe says she has - and which she's threatened to put on the internet - doesn't exist. Then Onesimo visits Rebe. She is boo hoo hoo - he offers to console her and she almost yields but then yells that he's a mere chauffeur. She calls Adriano and says she wants to see him tomorrow first thing.

Lucia thinks Helena's horrible father is sexy!

Pluto is too late to stop Rebe from having her meeting. Adriano calls him in. Rebe had intimated that Pluto had some hand in the three-mill fraud. Adri: "Where's the money, Pluto?"

Pluto runs to Rebe; she says she just dropped this tidbit on Adri "to show you I'm serious. I want my monthly salary, my house, and my shares, or something else is going to occur to me [to tell Adri]."

Eva introduces Helena to an important interviewer.

Silvia calls Eva: "I need to talk to you. Can we have lunch?" Silvia says "I couldn't take my exam - I bailed - then I lied to Helena about it. Ed was right, I'm useless and old." "No! He's a caveman. You're wonderful." "I'm almost 50 and just got my first job. If it weren't for Helena I'd have nowhere to sleep. My husband was everything. Every day I think of calling him." "Custom is stronger than love. Codependence can't disappear overnight." They talk about Ed as if he's a puss-filled wound.

Turns out Rebe does have a movie of one of the Jacuzzi "corporate meetings." Angie: "Outing Pluto will also destroy you. Why don't you, instead, seduce him again?" But suddenly Rebe has a better idea.

Rebe hears Pluto say he's got to get rid of her. She looks up rat poison on the internet. "Once consumed, there is no trace..." "We'll see who gets rid of whom," she mutters.

Labels:


Comments:
Did I miss anything important?
 

Not that I can tell.

Honestly, I don't know how you do it!!
 

Wait, Lucia thinks Mad Bad Dad is sexy? Dude, that explains a lot about her!
 

Lucia called Ed GUAPO.
 

Wow--fast and fabulous recap!

Mimi, Angelica and their "enchantments." Je je.

Enjoyed the fight between Pluti and Rebe--great yelling at a very fast pace. She wants not just a place, but a penthouse! Nothing low class for her, even if her mother did take in laundry back in the 'hood.

Lucia thinking Eduardo is guapo?? Ay, she does have a weakness for anything in pants, doesn't she? I like how messy the house is now.

La Paloma
 

I don't know how you get these up so fast Melinama.

I missed that remark from Lucia. Was she really talking about Bastardo???

I feel so bad for Silvia. When we saw her at the test she seemed overwhelmed but then when she told Helena that she passed I thought she had overcome her problems. Too bad that's not true. If she takes Lalo to see his grandfather & sees that mess he lives in I wonder how she will react. I hope she doesn't go back.

Güera
 

Thanks, Melinama!

I also hope Silvia never goes back. I hate it when one is about to call the other because eventually they'll cave. I'm usually all for redemption, but I want Bastardo to just disappear and Silvia to have a nice new life growing things in her plant nursery. And like Guera I felt very badly for Silvia during her talk with Eva. Don't you just want to hug her and make it all better?

The fight between Rebeca and Pluto scared me a little.
 

Thanks Melinama for this great fast recap. That fight with Pluti and Rebeca was something else. I thought they would knock each other out, really. I wish in a way Rebeca had turned in Pluti but then we wouldn't have this TN. So now Rebeca wants to poison Pluti, oh ay yi yi.

I too hope Silvia does NOT go back to Bastardo. The guy was in the military and they expect you to clean and keep every thing in tip top shape, even if you were an officer. I guess he got spoiled by Silvia who was his housekeeper.

I can't beleive that Lucia called Eduardo handsome, that girl has got a definite problem.

Helena so doesn't look like she is that into Pluti. I think she just wants to move on with her life, and realizes maybe Pluti is not the way. We will have to wait and see.

Mimi is so funny. She does use her enchantments against Adri all the time. I hope the enchantments work on Adri, they so make a great couple.

I didn't like Fer ragging on Marcela cause she wanted to hire someone to do something with Kevin's computer. Fer doesn't like the fact that she is his boss at work and he sort of intimated did she think she was one at home?

I always like the reactions of the Evalettes when something is going on. The faces and little actions they do are so funny, like tonight when Adri had Pluti in his office and they were shaking their hands too funny.

So now I wonder if Adri will start to get suspicious of Pluti? This should be interesting if he does.
 

I also heard Lucia call Bastardo guapo. Shocked me too!

Wow, Melinama, that was great! Hilarious!
 

Ah, Melinama, you never lose your edge. Superb as always.

"Mimi is sure her enchantments (she adjusts them)" Here's a winner. But there were so many I can't backquote them.

Speaking of Silvia/Sylvia-I had lunch with her today, Chicuelas. It was awesome. (Sorry to be so cryptic for any who don't know what I mean).

Schoolmarm Jeanne
 

And the reason I am back here is that I'm on the road, not able to watch, and had a "Caray, Caray" experience today....

Jeanne
 

Jeanne? Hi!!!

Did anyone notice if Rebeca got the USB drive she found in Pluto's room? I didn't notice if he noticed that she had it or if he took it from her or what.

I assume that's the USB drive with the info from Mimi's (or Eva's) phone.

As for the poisoning... the only thing that surprises me is that she started planning murder before he did. I thought for sure he'd be calling a hit man by now.
 

Sorry, I meant did anyone notice if she KEPT the USB drive.
 

Julie- I think she still has the USB drive. I didn't see her drop it or put it down anywhere even during the smack down with Pluti.
 

Wow that was a fast recap! I am so happy that Marcela is finally taking some action to make Fernando pay for his obnoxious behavior.

Jarifa
 

Eva and Sylvia talk about Eduardo "like he's a pus-filled wound". Wow, that is pure Melinama...says it all with one killer of a phrase.

Add me to the legions of those who hope Sylvia never goes back.

Hey Schoolmarm...you're out in California steppin' out with Sylvia!? Great. Let me know if you pass thru Columbus. I promise you a better restaurant next time!
 

Thank you. Melinama for the recap of an interesting episode. It was right to the point.
I too hope that Silvia stays strong. I was wondering about Lucia, Mad Dad handsome? Does she wear glasses?
 

Thank you. Melinama for the recap of an interesting episode. It was right to the point.
I too hope that Silvia stays strong. I was wondering about Lucia, Mad Dad handsome? Does she wear glasses?
 

Thank you for the recap, CHF.

I was thinking about Rebecca's demands. It's roughly what a good divorce lawyer might have gotten her - a house comparable to what she was accustomed, alimony, and half of his major asset, the shares. Considering that the deal all along was that they would get married after Toni died, it makes sense that she'd demand what she thought she'd be due from a divorce.

 

Yes, Julie and JudyB, it's me out here in Sylvia's neck of the woods. We had a great time! A big hola to both of you!

JudyB, you'll be the first to know when I get to your town--we think of you often. I may start back commenting, since I'm watching this one all the time now, mostly on my iPhone with the app and the captions. Not a bad way to go. ;-)
 

Can you call a man guapo and still thinks he is a turd? Is guapo just physical attractiveness or does it include inner beauty?

Thanks for the wonderful recapping.
 

I think Tablet J has the right idea - Lucia needs glasses. And counseling. Bastardo isn't guapo on the inside or the outside.

Maybe she meant "guano."
 

Thanks for the excellent and funny recap!

Ha, I think Julie is right - Eduardo is "guano." Lucia is truly messed up.

I can hardly wait to see what happens next.

Mil in NC


 

Melinama - Thanks.

Loved the Pluto-Rebecca fight. Helena is so gullible with Pluto that it's great to see Rebecca ream him. But rat poison is a bit too much.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder