Saturday, April 20, 2013

Screencap fest for QBA, first week.

QUE BONITO AMOR, SCREENCAPS! Week April 15-19, 2013.

I love to do screencaps, I love Jorge Salinas & Pablo Montero, I love the colorfulness of this novela, so I wanted to share. I hope it's okay. This may be a weekly thing or not, I'm not sure. Right now I have screencapped two episodes, and will post highlights. I hope you don't mind!

The full screencap collection can be found here for Cap One and here for Cap Two. (I may not be able to post more screencaps here on this page, since Blogger seems to have a limit on how many it'll take before it goes insane. In which case, I'll let you know and link to my blog.)

A happy moment between Santos and his mom, before things went down the toilet.

Bad guys Bruno and whatever his name is, plotting and planning for Santos's downfall.

El Celoso Coloso and his . . . errrr . . . rooster.

Santos is on his way, Maria, so you don't have to put up with this guy's B.S.!

Surviving the plane crash . . .

Maria and her mom.

CAPITULO 2 (selected screencaps only, there are more at at my blog.)

Santos is the fortunate beneficiary of a friendly trucker who helps hide him from the bad guys . . .

On the road in Mexico, with dimples and smiles . . .

Santos finds his way to a bar, where he is about to encounter the lovely La Perla, aka Maria.

Our Coloso is Celoso of the obvious chemistry between Santos and Maria.

And the chemistry definitely is obvious!

Even the barman notices it.

Charming Maria with his dimples.

"Gotcha!" The Celoso Coloso fakes a handshake attempt with Santos, much to the amusement of everyone else (as we can see from their expressions).

Good guy Mike is on the phone with Santos, unaware that bad guy lawyer is poised to do him in! (But he doesn't, thankfully.)


Santos, already well smitten with Maria, takes time out of his crucial phone call with Mike to  praise Maria, unaware that she overhears.


Maria gets all verklempt.

Labels:


Comments:
Elvira:

What lovely screencaps they tell the story so well. I had to laugh at Celoso Coloso with his rooster, lol.
 

Elvira: Ditto on the screencaps that tell the whole story--and Celoso Coloso with his, er, rooster.

Anita, La Dama del Queso
 

Thanks so much for these screencaps Elvira. Your pics and captions always tickle me!
 

"Maria gets verklempt" Ha! Ha!

And Jorge puppy dog eyes. *swoon*.

Thank you!
 

Anita-I love your mariachi name!
 

Thanks so much Elvira! great work! I loved the dimples and smiles photo. Choforo did great here. I really hope Santos can ultimately find Rigoberto and thank him with a new house when it is all said and done.
Rigo is a Great Great new character for this version.
 

I think the bearded guy's name is Arnold.

Great photos! I thing Jorge Salinas is so sexy and one of the big reasons for that is that he always looks decisive.
 

I love Jorge's dimples! He will always be my favorite galán. Thank you for the screencaps Elvira.

Jarocha
 

Elvira - Gorgeous screencaps. I'm a Salinas fan but haven't been able to watch much of QBA. Your captions helped me keep up.
 

I love screencaps, so very much enjoying this screencap fest!

Thanks a bunch!

jlk
 

Elvira--I keep coming back to the screen caps and visited your Caps 1 & 2. Please keep feeding us all this eyecandy, porfa?

Anita La Dama del Queso
 

Thanks everyone! I will keep doing the screencaps! This weekend was busy for me and I never seemed to feel like covering episode 3-5 (or up to 7-1/2, whatever). I'll try to briefly catch up and then go from there!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder