Thursday, August 08, 2013

PEAM # 107-8/7/13: Danger! Danger! Everybody Could Die! Including Two Forty Year Old Virgins!


Recap By Pablo

Won't we all? But, what's the hurry?

Aída is probably breaking a promise but what the heck, Delia is nowhere to be found and Alma is more important than anything, so she calls her to warn her and tell her that Jesús and everybody he knows is in danger. If he doesn't comply to Uri's demands, there could be a huge pile of picadillo and a lot of people missing. You do the math.

Since Alma is already at Chatita's, and Elías is there too, she quickly shares the 411 she's got. Everybody panics and thinks about Valentina, who due to her age and size, could be in the most danger. We grown ups can deal with anything, but what about the little ones? Think about them, they're defenseless! Just to be on the safe side, Valentina will skip school tomorrow and before Elías leaves, Chatita gives him the long version of her famous blessing.

In another place but at the same time, Jesús promises himself that Uri won't be able to touch even a hair from any of the three women in his life, so Chatita, Alma and Valentina can rest assured that nothing will happen to them as long as Jesús can stand up for them. He leaves Orión and rides a beautiful new car to be inconspicuous, but that is still more strange, and since Malvino and Sixto are watching him, they proceed to follow Uri's instructions.
Jesús, who is smarter than cute, quickly finds out he is being followed and tries to get rid of one of the many dumb couples that populate Monterrey. And when I say that I am not exaggerating, because they come by twos and I have seen them working as security guards at Avon, as accountants, etc. 

Far from knowing the danger his friend Jesús is in, Xóchitl visits Fernando at his apartment. Jealousy, that green eyed monster shows up when she sees Alexandra coming out. What exactly are you doing here? she enquires.
-Me? Nothing, I am just a lonely prostitute asking for sugar and salt in all and each one of these apartments. Like Penélope, I bake during the day and I ask around for ingredients during the night. Do you have a couple eggs to spare? By the way, Fernando is a very good man, my advice is that you make him happy, ok?
-Ok, I think.

But fate is an evil witch and played a trick on Fernando, and him, who didn't have Imodium in the first aid kit, had to run with the runs to the toilet. What Xóchitl saw when she finally entered the place, was flat champagne, cold cuts, roses and dim lights. Fernando was still in the bathroom and from there yelled to say:
-Make yourself confortable, I will be right there!

In another part of the city, Delia and Nancy are also running, but they have something more important in mind. Jesús' safety.

Marisela, who is still not happy in the new apartment and also can see exactly like her father sees, is sure he is getting worse and something should be done about it. I think I am getting diabetic too, because I see dark spots. On Pánfilo's hands!!!  Anyway, Marisela is sad because Wendys combo was cold and Elías has not yet decided what he feels for her and in the meantime, he suggested Ricardo should take his place in her heart. Now Marisela can date Ricardo with Elías' permission, qué modhernos!!

Speaking of Elías, he and Verónica think it is not creepy at all to watch Valentina while she sleeps but when she wakes up and sees them standing by her bed she asks what is going on. Nothing little girl, we love to see if you have REM when you dream, that's all... and yes, you certainly do, no doubt!
Her little mind doesn't get the reason why tomorrow being a school day she will stay home. She'd rather go to school to learn, but orders are orders and it is better to be safe than sorry. Plus, this could be fun!

Verónica is left in the dark, but as Elías puts it, the less you know the better. So don't ask... because I won't tell!

Remember when Fernando was in the toilet? Well... after all this time, he finally came out feeling better and ready to charm Xóchitl with juárever he learned from Alexandra. While drinking flat champagne and laughing, both agree to call themselves ''my little thing'' and ''my little cute thing''. Guess who is who... Yes! The cute one is Fernando!!
Once a little drunk, Fernando confesses to Xóchitl that he has never done ''it'', and when she asks if ''it'' means fixing the apartment up for a girl, he says no, what I meant is that I am a virgin and have never done ''it'' with a woman (remember, mannequins don't count)... 

If I were Jesús, I would be VERY AFRAID leaving that car in that neighborhood. And not because Uri's henchmen have been following him and are about to attack, but because one of these days, he could find it on 4 cinder blocks.
Anyway, Jesús, who can now read in the dark thanks to his X ray vision, finds Alma's letter and reads it. She says that she loves him and blah, blah, blah.
The most interesting part was when, in the middle of the reading, Alma comes back from a Halloween party where she had dressed as Mighty Aphrodite to help him read the rest. You can hear his voice and then both voices overlapped. Sweet!! NOT!
For this scene, Jesús' sad face looks like one of those muppets with a big nose and droopy eyes. What an actor!!
Alma, staring through the window in her penthouse, is also thinking of him. What a lovely couple! I am sure they eat corny flakes for breakfast!

After all this time, Xóchitl and Fernando are still talking about who is still a virgin and who is not. Natasha has died, Julio is about to die, but who cares as long as they are happy right now drinking and eating slices of see-through ham thinner than adhesive tape. Then both start singing (finger in throat). Then he invites her for breakfast. Too good she always carry her pajamas in her purse.

Next morning (two less virgins in the world)

Xóchitl, up without her glasses makes a lotta noise while going to the kitchen to cook something for her ''little cute thing''. I am glad she found them and put them on, otherwise, only God knows what she could have prepared... Fernando sneaks behind her and kisses her passionately. I am sure they will skip breakfast and go back to bed, I mean straight to lunch!!

Outside Jesús' vecinidad, the NEW three stooges are sound asleep until the phone awakens them. Malvino, who is a prankster, took a picture of the other two to make fun of them accusing them of being ''too intimate''... All laugh!

Delia Torres, who is also trained on how to disguise so she can not be seen while protecting witnesses, arrives to Jesús' dressed as an old lady, with trembling cane, mismatching socks, wig and the whole nine yards. He is shocked but soon recovers when she tells him that Valentina and Alma have been assigned a couple of security agents to take care of them. He doubts that is a good idea, but since Delia is the expert, there's no point in arguing. She is undressing, I mean, changing her clothes, when Uri calls. He has spotted and captured the agents and threatens Jesús again for disobeying his orders. Jesús is losing his cool, and goes completely nuts when Uri shows him Alma all tied up with a very strong feather boa and with a rag in her mouth. No, Uri, no!! screams Jesús. But since this is cut to commercial we miss the part when he continues: Don't take that rag out of her mouth, I prefer her with her mouth shut. Uri's desires of revenge are making him very smart. He trapped the special agent, Alma, and now he wants Jesús to give him chicharrón, I mean, to make him picadillo! 
Jesús screams (I am sure Colunga acts better as a soft voiced and gallant man, because this scene feels faker than a 7 dollar bill, but anyway, I didn't hire him) and rebels to Delia's plans because he is sure Uri will get what he wants if he sets himself to it. Jesús doesn't have the proper training, but is so pissed off that he wants to do everything by himself. And to make matters worse, Chatita shows up raising her hands when she sees Delia's gun. 

I was more interested in the woman selling tamales picosos outside Chatita's vecinidad than the police arresting the guy with the Lone Ranger mask. Inside, before Jesús and Delia leave, Chatita give him the longer version of her blessing, assuring him that with this, he is fully protected and nothing bad will happen to him, yeah right! One thing is the faith and another one the bullets. Anyway. Let's hope for the best...

Little did Elías, Valentina, Minerva and Verónica know about Jesús' perils facing Uri, because they were planning they day together. Verónica, following Marta's footsteps, combs her hair in front of the mirror while a macabre music box tune plays in her head? I don't see no ballerina turning around... well, the thing is that while she combs her hair, she plays flashbacks of Jesús working again at Orión, and screaming things about Valentina. The flashbacks get interrupted when someone outside starts shooting. They all run to their rooms, Valentina holds Minerva and then Verónica joins them, while Elías, as the man of the house hides under a table, I mean, goes to find out what is going on.
Of course the police got one more of the threesome of inepts under Uri's orders and Elías is there to see it.

Since it is still morning all over Monterrey, Xóchitl lectures Fernando about the properties of the orange juice while enjoying a delicious fruit salad that includes blackberries, watermelon, pineapple, mango and kiwi... While their love theme plays in the back, Fernando insists that she keeps talking and talking because she sure is very smart. She is indeed, a little more annoying than Amy Farrah Fowler and keeps on with the periodic table, how many moons Jupiter has, the reason why Pluto was demoted and is no longer a planet, and so on and so on... boring!!

Back to Alma's penthouse, she has lost her mouthpiece (big mistake) and is telling Uri that in exchange for Jesús life, she is the one who wants to be killed. Funny, says Uri, Jesús said the same, that I can kill you and spare him.
I am kidding, what Jesús actually said was that he wanted Alma free, so he offered his own life for hers.
Alma screams worse than Jesús (less experience in the 'acting' business?) and keeps yelling stuff that neither myself or Uri understand.

We finally get to see Rogelio and Patricia sleeping late. But he is saying Verónica's name in his sleep. What?
Downstairs, Domitila prepares a luscious and fruity breakfast while singing and dancing The song of Nicolás. Then Patricia gets down trying to call Alma, not knowing that Alma is boring Uri telling him her love story from the red bucket  up to date. Nothing will never set us apart. Death will, retorts Uri. Well, then you will have to kill us both then!

The agent who was ''protecting'' Alma is surely not trained for this kind of situation, because she is more scared than Alma, who just opens her mouth big enough so we can see her fillings and screams like a cow trapped in the fence.

Nothing like a good shooting outside your house so you can have breakfast like nothing happened. Valentina looks happier than ever talking to Jesús on the phone telling him that she didn't go to school. He, with teary eyes, makes a promise he doesn't know if he will be able to fulfill... I will see you tonight princesa! I love you! Cue to cry...

It's gotta be past nine, because Augusto, Jesús' new boss is asking Aída where he is and she tells him that he is probably in the parking lot already, parking his car. Are you sure? He supposed to be here now!

Money no longer makes the world go round, now it is love. Jesús arrives at Alma's place and Uri jumps happy. Come in, I got a gift for you! As Jesús steps in, the two women twist and turn in the hopes to get free and escape. But Uri, who took part in many camping trips with the boy scouts and is a nudist, makes the most difficult knots and this one is not easy to untie.

As soon as Rogelio opens his little eyes and starts focusing, he calls Verónica, to tell her about the sexy dream he was having when Patricia woke up. Verónica slips away quietly so Elías and Valentina don't notice her absence and also to be able to talk freely and with no interruptions. After telling her what they were doing in the dream, Rogelio invites her to eat out and she accepts the invitation. She looks flirty, he looks flirty, I wonder if Patricia knows what he is doing behind her back?

Delia arrives at Alma's place with half of the SWAT team and gives instructions to proceed. As silently as possible and when I command it. Afirmativo!!
Uri not only wants to make fat-free picadillo out of Jesús body, after he kills him, but also wants to make him suffer. That's why in all this confusion, after the bait and switch, Malvino and Sixto sneaked in Elías' house and now they have the girl, while Verónica and Elías watch the guys holding the little girl in disbelief. Jesús can not believe it, he trusted Elías but he failed. Big time!
-You're such a coward! You think you're brave taking women and a little girl! Yells Jesús - Why don't you pick on someone your own size? Well, or me, why don't you pick me instead? Come on, coward! Take me and set them free!! I am sure you're not man enough to go outside and fix this between you and me! Come on, you fight like a girl!! Uri, like a true masochist, seems to enjoy Jesús hits, and gladly he didn't hit the griddle style belt buckle, otherwise his hand would be smashed up now. 

- I am going to kill you anyway Jesús García, but first I want you to see how I kill Alma...
And if you believe in god, pray for your soul because you're going to die!!

Tomorrow: In the classic (or recurrent, depending), scene of the shot with the two faces, we ask ourselves who survived? I am sure it is not Uri, because Hitchcock is not directing, and Colunga has to show up in the next 70 something episodes!

Labels:


Comments:
Pablo:

Fab recap and so funny. Thanks so much.

I am so tired of this Yuri story line. I really thought it would be over this epi. It is sooo dragged out.

I am liking Delia. She is one cool cop, better than some I have seen in TN's although I still loved Leonardo from LVO.

I hate the fact that Malvino was able to grab Valentina. I hope the cops show up there. This poor little girl has been through way too much already.

Yuri IS on big wuss. I am glad Chucho called him on it too. Picking on defenseless women and children. Hopefully Chucho will fight back and at least disarm his butt long enough for Delia to get into that apartment.

Vero and Roger (her name for him) really need a double anvil. They belong together and I hope in the end they get what they so richly deserve. I really wish Patymelt hadn't spent the night with Rogue.

How cute were Ferny and Xochi??? They are adorable and the best part of this epi apart from Delia. They really belong together. I liked when Ferny kissed Xochi he forgot all about his orange juice and it spilled all over the carpet, lol.

That muppet comment made me laugh out loud. Now who does Chucho look like? Bert or Ernie. I think maybe Ernie, lol.
 

This was a very very funny recap, Pablo....and thanks for posting it Mad.

For an episode that really drags out...you did a fine job of keeping me laughing! Awesome!!

Gertie
 

Pablo, as always a masterpiece. I am still laughing about Jesus leaving his car in that neighborhood among other things.
I'm hoping to be the one to recap the end of this foolishness, tomorrow. I am hoping not hear the word picadillo for a long time. Thank goodness Uri is wearing a different colored suit, does the white suit make him tough and he is a wuss in any other color? We know the answer to that he is a wuss no matter what he wears.
How did Uri get into the penthouse? Did I miss something?
Why weren't Malvino and his sidekicks arrested in the car outside of Jesus' apartment? Who is watching what? No one was watching The Ice Castle either? Come on!
Xochy and Ferny are cute together but the diarrhea was a turn off for me. Although the nervousness between the two was more realistic than some of the other scenes. I was confused about the long johns though.
Madelaine I agree, a double anvil for Rogue and Vero.

 

The one thought I had last night as I watched was thinking, Oh what Pablo is going to do with this episode! And boy, did you hit the bulls eye! I know this was supposed to be scary and serious, but last night I eye rolled and this morning, I'm laughing like crazy.

Now, I have to say, I loved the FerChi moments and so glad that the hiccup with Alejandra at the door didn't scare off our girl. Ok, it was corny and cheesy ( the diarrhea was the stupid writers trying to throw in a "sillies" moment), but for some reason with these two it works and I was glad to watch them. These two deserve some joy.

Ok to the unfortunate main plotline, may TJ get her wish and be able to recap the end of this. I'm sorry, I couldn't listen to Alma's screeching and after awhile when they threw to the apartment, I muted. (So thanks for the interp on the dialog). I too loved your muppet comparison. That one is going to haunt me every time I see Chucho now.

As for poor little Val--maybe Ferchi can adopt her? As long as she's around this group, she seems to be the one in the most dangerous situations. STOP THIS writers! There is only so much this poor thing should take for a girl her age. It's not even remotely interesting to see her having to deal with this crap. Rant over.

As for Vero and Rog-- ok, her family was just shot at, and yeah they caught one guy, but her concern was so amazing that she's more than happy to book it and go have breakfast with Rog. I can't even....

Everyone make a wish and blow out the TN candles---Ury goes away tonight...we wish...we wish...we wish

Daisynjay
 

Pablo, you had me laughing the whole way through. I especially enjoyed your Penelope comment and of course the 4 cinder blocks. Thanks!

I had to laugh at Fernando in the purple long underwear and Xochy in her own version of the same. They must be made for each other!

Somehow I thought the whole Uri plot would end last night. Let's hope that tonight it does. I found his character annoying since his initial appearance in
Chicago.

Jarifa


 

Thanks!
I try to find the funnier side of things and this trainwreck make it easier.

Well, besides the nose and the eyes, I think Jesus is taking a muppet skin color more and more... maybe one day he will be replaced? Not that I will notice the difference, LOL!

Thanks again for all the support. Thursday is the best day of my week!
 

Thanks for the funny start to the day Pablo.

I agree with you about Alma's screaming. I wanted that gag back in her mouth.

I don't know why the writers want to keep torturing little Val. They must intend to produce a sequel, where teenage Val is a drug addict basket case, due to all her childhood trauma.

Hopefully, this storyline comes to an end tonight. I was very impressed by Delia’s old lady disguise.

My favorite part of the episode was FerChi, although I could have done without the drawn out diarrhea joke. The rest of their scenes were sweet. They are both such awkward geeks, and work well with each other-- right down to their long johns pjs.

 

Kinda feels like the person recapping doesn't actually like the show. Everything seemed very negative. Sorry but this is my first PEAM recap and I felt bad for liking the show after reading it.
 

You're right. I never liked it but everyone else does. Feel free to skip wednesdays. This is for the 1% that share my feelings.

If I had something to do with this TN, after last nights episode, I would have given a toll-free number and let people vote.

Please click #1 if you want Uri to survive the shot and

Please click #2 if you want Jesús to live and finish the TN.

You will be surprised how many people would click #1...

That's how good this TN is... (wink)
 

OT -- PVAA

Pablo, FYI, Uni showed PVAA at 9 am this past Sunday.....they picked it up where it left off....I remember you were lamenting its sudden disappearance. Let's hope it sticks around!
Clara

 

Nothing like a good shooting...nice breakfast.

I noticed that, too, especially that Valentina was seated squarely in front of the window! Moments after they were hiding in fear of bullets flying through it. And the fabulous company car Jesus received being parked on the street -- Sorry, Uri, I can't come now because I'm being carjacked and taken on the Millionnaire's Run.
Is Marta still running in circles in the bosque until she gets written back into the plot? Maybe she's been spying on Valentina all along and will actually save her from Uri's kidnappers. Stand in line, Marta and Uri, because there are three parents also fighting for custody!
 

Hey Pablo, I liked the refernce to my favorite show on TV, The "Big Bang" Theory. When you said Xochi was coming off like Amy Farrah Fowler. (Did you notice how Xohci's mom, and Sheldon's mom look like sisters.)

Oh well, my advice still stands, "Don't get in too deep with this TN, everything about it is bad. The Actors are bad, the plot makes little sense....(My Nats are playing so bad, I find myself watching this, maybe I need something better to do in the evening, like playing bingo or something...just saying.)

Anon#1
 

Pablo, great title! Love your snark and how you take no prisoners. Nobody is safe from Pablo's scathing pen, hee.

"Mighty Aphrodite", snort! Just what I was thinking. Chucho has very corny fantasies. "like a cow trapped in a fence," oy vey, that's brutal but absolutely perfect.

Awww, now I thought Xochi and Ferns' duet was kinda cute. Who knew I was such a sap?

Thanks again Pablo. Wonderful recap.
 

Pablo, this was hysterical. I like PEAM. I think it is a good sendup of silly TN's by the writers throwing in every conceivable contrivance that has ever been on every conceivable TN. Can't wait for the next contrivance after Uri's exit. Sami
 

And again BS with the screechy, square-mouth, wide-open-mouth-check-out-my-wisdom-teeth scream! Is she being all cartoony on purpose, maybe because she thinks everything should get laughs in a comedy? I've been involved with some comedic stage productions where, if the crowd goes crazy with the funny lines, the next show EVERYBODY tries to get laughs, even if they aren't supposed to. Blanca reminds me of this with her so-called "acting" in this tn.
 

Great recap! This capítula was certainly eventful. It had everything - sex, violence, as well as humor. Loved your comment about Fernando and how “Nunca he hecho el amor” (remember, mannequins don't count) when he pathetically confesses his sexual inexperience to Xochi. I was relieved that Alejandra told him “Fuera” to that creepy muñeca. ICK! I hope the removal is permanent. I also enjoyed your “Mighty Aphrodite” quip when a parody of an ethereal Alma visits Chucho during his ensueño on reading her soppy little missive. I also loved the “fat-free” picadillo line. I hope someone loves mincemeat since Uri really likes to repeat his “picadillo” call. Maybe he will learn to pronounce his lines so that they remotely resemble the Spanish language instead of yowling in his pitiful Gringo accent. This was a very entertaining episode made even more enjoyable by your recap.
 

scornell1, Yuri might have the most heinous accent ever, but I can understand everything he says. Doesn't say much for my comprehension does it? I think I've got "picadillo" down pat, LOL!


 

Pablo thanks for your recap! Add me to the list of those who want the Uri plot to end. And ITA w/Daisynjay about Val. Please stop tormenting this young girl and turn the bad stuff on her horrible mother.
 

This is what I would like to see:

Tonight, I want Uri to kill Jesús and run away with Alma. Take her to the top of a mountain and tie her to the bed to break her ankles so she doesn't escape. Then leave her there and come back to hit Chatita in the head to see if that helps with her memory problem.
Since he knows that after doing all this he is going back to jail for sure, he could have plastic surgery done and change his name to Pedro Uresti pretending he is deaf-mute. He could spend the rest of his life weaving baskets in Chihuahua. Being as tall as he is, nobody will tell he is not local, as long as he doesn't speak, of course.
That would be something worth my attention!
 

Ah Pablo..you hate this show but nevertheless you are very witty indeed when you recap. My favorite lines, in addition to all those mentioned were:

"there could be a huge pile of picadillo" and

"(remember, mannequins don't count)" (so true!)

And while I too was totally grossed out by Fernando's inconvenient diarrhea (especially when he warned Xochi to not be too near the door when he came out) it was...while gross...quite realistic. Could happen to anybody. Especially their first time.

And I also admit, to my everlasting nerdy shame, that I was rather touched by that a cappella love duet they sang the next morning. Fernando's voice had a very nice timbre I thought. (So thanks Sylvia, for admitting you too liked it).

Anonymous Commenters...don't be angry at Pablo. He's given us many useful Spanish expressions and he recaps faithfully, even though this show, and especially Colunga, absolutely make him hurl. And his humor is amazing.
 

LOL Cap'n Sylvia,
You are right, I can understand everything Uri says also, but I am a Gringo too, and he sounds like so many of my fellow Americans from Intro to Spanish. Ehstaaah Sueesaana in Caasaa? Nooeau? Ooeau Kayee, Nooeauh Proaoblayemaa dude. Aadioohees moochaachoeaio. I do have difficulty inderstanding some of the natives who speak rapid-fire Spanish.

 

I liked the way he said:

Calla tu boca!
 

Judy- If I didn’t make this clear before, I LOVED everything about the FerChi scenes, except the diarrhea. I loved the way they sang to each other, and thought they sounded quite lovely as a duet. And I have always liked that song, “Como Fué?”

“Como Fue” lyrics:

Como fue
no se decirte como fue
no se explicarme que pasó
pero de ti me enamoré

Fue una luz
que eliminó todo mi ser
tu risa como un manantial
llenó mi vida de inquietud

Fueron tus manos o tu boca
fueron tus ojos o tu voz
o a lo mejor la impaciencia
de tanto esperar tu llegada

Mas no se
no se decirte como fue
no se explicarme que pasó
pero de ti me enamoré

Fue una luz
que iluminó todo mi ser
tu risa como un manantial
regó mi vida de inquietud

Fueron tus manos o tu boca
fueron tus ojos o tu voz
o a lo mejor la impaciencia
de tanto esperar tu llegada

Mas no se
no se decirte como fue
no se explicarme que pasó
pero de ti me enamoré

 

eliminó, no

iluminó, yes

eliminar - delete, throw away, discard

iluminar - to brighten up, clear
 

Pablo,
You really are comepting with Uri on the cruel-o-meter. How could you leave our lovely Alma on a mountain with broken tobillos? I agree the show is corny and over-the-top, but aren't all of the novelas? That is what makes them so entertaining.
I do have to agree that Uri is getting old real fast. Time for a quick burial for him. I would rather listen to Alma wail than look at his ugly mug for one more second.
I also have to add to more points -First,(and pardon my bluntness but...) I sincerely hope that Fern took a good shower (maybe even with Xochi)before he made love to her. This would be advisable given his little...er... digestive disorder. Secondly, I really marvel at Uri's ability to know with utter certainty the precise moment he spoke to Chooch that Val had been captured. It is amazing that he knew it at that exact moment, and that he knew she would so easily just open the front door to his goons. How convenient for them to go right to the front door, rather than some more secluded window or alternate entry.

 

Oh good Vivi, at least there were three of us who loved the duet, you, me and Sylvia. I have never heard the song before so appreciate the lyrics. I'll look for it on iTunes. Thanks amiga mia.
 

We need new plot twists.

This Frankenstein of a TN has everything but everything has not worked. They say is comedy and people doesn't laugh, then they include violence and talk about murders and killing, fire, shooting, blood, etc. and people think is too much. Then they have bed scenes that are censored...
If it is not comedy, drama, romance, or a little (or a LOT) or everything mixed together, what is it?
Who decides how much of each ingredient you can add to make it interesting and not disgusting?

They say is all about the family, they include kids in it and torture them, physically and mentally, Vale has endured a LOT (capitals because is really way much more than any other kid has gone through in other TNs)
And well... if nothing makes sense, why not throw everything to the grill and devise an even crazier plot?
 

Pablo - so glad you noticed the eliminó/iluminó issue. When I looked at the subtitles I was a little confused at first. I am not a native Spanish speaker, but even I didn't think that Fern & Xoch wanted their whole beings to be eliminated by some light. This would be even more true for Fern since I'm sure he had eliminated enough already!
 

Pablo- It was a copy and paste, and those lyric sites always have errors.
 

Found a version of the song on iTunes, Vivi, by JoséJosé. Lovely. Thanks.
 

I know. That's why I wanted you to have it right. Why perpetuate something when we know is wrong?

The words are very similar, so I understand the mistake. But I always want to set things straight, for the future. For the kids, they are the future, right? LOL!

BTW, and this is completely off topic, have anybody turn on the sound captchas? I just did it because I couldn't make the numbers out (and I am wearing glasses!!!), but it turned out worse! The voices sound weird and I didn't understand a thing!! Back to letters!
 

I love it!

Sounds like a horror movie with aliens coming to exterminate us!
 

Add me to the duet fan club. I think Fern has a lovely voice, too.
 

Pablo, fabulous recap. And I love the show.
As far as the tragedies that have befallen little Val, I just have to tighten my beanie down good and trust that having a super hero for a father means she also has super powers and will make it through just fine.
I can usually figure out the number captures by the second display. But the sound captchas are impossible.
 

Pablo, Thanks for your hilarious recap. I always appreciate your "illuminating " commentaries and the justifiable sarcasm tossed in. It is hard to know what genre the writers think they are using.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder