Tuesday, October 15, 2013

PEAM, Tuesday 10/15/13 (#156): The Little Bird and the Lucky Duck

There is a sign on the wall in the courtroom: "SILENCIO." I only mention it because I don't think any of these characters read it.

In court, on the witness stand, Rogelio testifies that Vero began mistreating Valentina a few months ago. One morning she tried to hit her, but Rog prevented it. However, yesterday was worst of all. She hit Valentina and locked her up in her room without supper. (Does that make Rogelio a stool pigeon?)

Vero flips out and physically takes a swipe at Rogelio, at the same time denying that she ever hit Valentina. The judge calls an end to the session and says she'll talk to Valentina herself. "Great!" Vero snarls. "Let her tell you how much I love her."

After the judge leaves, Vero accuses Chucho of trying to take Valentina away from her. He says that's not what he's trying to do. I think Vero says that Valentina lies and/or exaggerates to get his sympathy. She also says Rogelio lied to get her in trouble.

"Don't you know how my princess is suffering?" Chucho asks. "I don't think you care. She's told me for months about your bad moods and mistreatment. What would you have me do? Just sit and watch it happen? I think not."

Vero threatens Rogelio again with that long-ago recording from Nick Donovan's hotel room. He replies, "Do what you want. I'm tired of your threats."

Vero tells Cinthia they will all pay. Cinthia too! "If I lose Valentina, I will tear you to shreds, you incompetent idiot!"

The judge meets privately with Valentina and is impressed that Vale remembers her name. Vale says she's sad she only gets to see Papa J on weekends. She'd like to see him every day. In fact, she'd like to live with him, but then what will happen to Mommy? Will she be alone?

The judge says, "a little bird told me your mother hit you." Valentina replies, "Yes, and Mommy said she was tired of me. She's my mommy and I love her. She used to play with me and tell me stories, but now I'm afraid of her." The judge says now she'll be able to live with her Papa Jesus.

Marisela takes Paty to a community counseling center. "Know what time it is? Time to put yourself in the hands of someone who can help."

Evening. Chucho comes home with flowers for Chatita. He tells Alma that everything went okay at the office today, but doesn't mention the custody hearing. (??) They and Alma go gaga over the baby for a while and Chucho changes her diaper. Rogelio brings a gift for the baby, a one-piece that's way too big. He wants to have a private word with Chucho. (Did I miss the episode where he stopped hating Chucho? Did he eat more of that magic ice cream or something?)

Xochi is frustrated that she's not pregnant yet. Maybe she can't. Fernando says he'll love her no matter what. She's still worried she won't be a good mother. Fortunately, this TN set the bar really low for parenting skills.

Paty and Mari have dinner together and Mari says she's worried about Ric, especially now that he's been fired ("but I woulda quit anyway if you hadn't fired me," he told Cardenas yesterday). He's throwing his life away and losing all of his friends.

Rogelio tells the Secretario, it's not easy for me to ask you this, but I need your help - to ask Paty to marry me!

It's 5:00 AM. Time for a feeding. This baby can giggle even with its mouth full.

Back to court. The judge says that, due to the physical and emotional harm Vero has done to Valentina, she's granting custody to Chucho. Vero has weekend visitation, and the judge says more that I don't understand and would love to know what.

Vero cries silently, which is way scarier than when she cries loudly.

Rog wants to meet Paty at a hotel tonight. She says he'd better not be expecting any hanky-panky from her. He says no, that's not what this date is for. He has to leave early to prepare. She is intrigued.

Is it evening already? Chucho goes to pick up Valentina. He doesn't want to go into Rogelio's house and see Vero, but Valentina asks him nicely.

Paty goes to Rogelio's hotel room. There are rose petals on the floor. Rogelio is dressed like a pigeon. It suits him.

Chucho and Valentina go to Vero's room. Vale touches her belly and cries and says I'm going, I love you. Vero doesn't say anything. Privately, Vero tells Chucho they backed her into a corner and she's desperate and she'll have revenge on all of them, especially him. He won't see it coming. Chucho: "That's what you get for using your child as a weapon. Couples have kids and then break up all the time. What'd I ever do to you?"

Very says Chucho smashed her dreams and her will to live. He reminds her of all the bad decisions she's made, from the very start when she didn't let him know of his daughter's existence, to breaking up with Elias and moving in with Rogelio. These were all her decisions, and now she can live with the consequences.

Now Paty is wearing a bird outfit too, she's a duck, and she's supposed to pick an "egg" out of a great big nest. She correctly guesses that Chucho helped Rog set this up. She caws and sits on the nest. One of the eggs pops in a puff of smoke (or powder). Gee, this sounds kind of... dangerous.

Valentina is sad. Chucho says she can see her mother every weekend and whenever she asks, and can call her on the phone or computer whenever she wants. Vale says goodbye to Domitila and Sanson II. Domi and the doggie cry.

Ric and Vicki are back at Ric's place after a date. He didn't want to come home, but he was drunk so she had to drive him. He calls her "Marisela" by mistake. He makes fun of her being named after one of the United States. He calls her "Michigan." He doesn't want to go to the bedroom, because he's dizzy. "I'm very tired, but the room is spinning, Marisela."

The next egg Paty opens is a confetti-bomb, but the third has a note in it: "Do you want to marry me?" He hands (wings?) her a great big ring. She says "No, I mean, yes!!!" They try to kiss, but their beaks get in the way. Soon, bird costumes and eggshells fly everywhere. (Do we ever get to see what was in the fourth egg? Was it dinner? Would that be stale breadcrumbs?)

Bedtime, Valentina wants to sleep with Chucho and Alma. She's still sad. Alma says she can call Mommy tomorrow and tell her how much she loves her. (I'm not sure I want to see how that will go.)

Meanwhile, at Rogelio's house, Vero flings pillows around Valentina's room and flips furniture and vows revenge on everyone. She makes angry noogiefists! (As opposed to the tepid noogiefists Alma made when she was mad at Paty.)

In the morning, Minerva is happily reunited with Valentina. Chucho tells Alma about Vero's threats.

Vero is angry because Rogelio never came home last night. Surely he was with that "golfa" Paty. ("Golfa" is "..." in the captions now. I used to see it spelled out. I don't understand the logic here. Anyway...)

Paty will be late to work. She doesn't wake Rog, but Vero does with a phone call. "You have to take me to the gynecologist. It's the least you can do after not coming home last night."

Picking up the clothes on the floor, Xochi finds a note in Fernando's pants: "Alicia" and a phone number. (Whatever you do, Xochi, don't come right out and ask him about it. Instead, snoop, jump to conclusions, and assume the worst!)

Cardenas tells Chucho he had to fire Ricardo. Xochi won't be able to handle all of Ric's work, but Julio will take on the rest. Julio and Cardenas tell Chucho their friend needs help. And he's dating Vicky from Orion. Chucho is impactado. He tells them to get her number and have her come to the office. (Do these writers have any idea how offices work? You can't call an assistant at a rival company and tell her to come to your office unless you're offering her a job.)

Ric asks Vicky if she's only with him for his money. She says she likes him, but that's all. She asks, was he expecting her to fall in love with him? She thought he was just looking for a good time. Besides, he talked about Marisela all night.

Vero gets an ultrasound. She tells Rogelio to look at the baby. Rogelio looks. It's a boy! Rogelio cannot stifle his big smile.

On the phone at the office, Paty tells Alma about Rogelio's fowl proposal. Now here's Rog and Vero coming off the elevator. Hey! Her baby bump doubled in size overnight! "She's way too pregnant for my tastes," Paty confides to Alma. She's also miffed because Rog didn't say hello.

"Why are you following me?" Rog asks Vero in his office. Vero gloats about how excited he was. He says sure, but the baby isn't the problem, his mother is. Vero dares him to say that he loves his son. He says of course he loves his son. She looks like the cat that just ate the canary.

Panfilo visits Chatita with flowers. (Well, a sunflower.) She asks if he's come for the trash. She doesn't remember dating him, but she's glad for the flowers.

Fernando is on the phone with someone named Alicia. He hadn't heard from her in a while. Xochi walks in on him and he hurriedly ends the call. "Who were you talking to, Fernando?"

Mari tells Chucho she misses Ricardo. Chucho says she worked too hard for her relationship with Ric; she should fight for him. Oh, now Vicky is here. The suspense is killing me.

In the lobby, Paty asks Vero what she's being so smug about. "Rog admitted he loves his son." "Oh really? Well, I'm happy too. He asked me to marry him!" And Paty brandishes her ring at Vero.

Next time:
Paty is attacked in the parking lot. I suspect fowl play!

Labels:


Comments:
Oops, I'm wrong. Eli does get mentioned. Never mind.
 

I don't remember much because the loud music box background music during the diaper changing drilled my ears to my brain.

When I saw the two ''birds'' I said, enough!


 

Aw, c'mon. The bird thing was WAY better than Chucho's "Rally of Love."
 

I am glad I didn't see that episode (I was watching only wednesdays back then). So far, the only thing that I liked was the xylophone thingy.


 

Recap is done. I've got a cold, so I'd like to go to bed early. I really wanted to add a LOT more bird puns, but managed to get in only a poultry few. I hope you all will come up with more.
 

Pánfilo says that he is dressed like this because that was what he was wearing when they first met. And that is a lie, because when they ''met'' on the curb where he was picking the garbage cans, they talked and said that they had a very long time not seeing each other, and Chatita asked about Marisela... they actually met way before that occasion.

She is never going to get her memory back if they keep lying to her! LOL!

Well, I hope the hospital have enough of Patricia's blood type. Looks liek she is going to need A WHOLE LOT! Did you see the blood stains on her yellow convertible?
 

I was out at the opera -- so I missed this episode. I'm grateful as always for the recappers who keep me in the loop.

The bird proposal sounds just weird enough to be fun.

I'm glad Val is safe with Chucho & Alma but I'm sorry she's so sad.

Güera
 

Julie, no more bird puns? You chicken! Sorry to hear the cold's got you down but I'm glad you managed to pullet together for a smashing recap.

SO GLAD that Val is with Chucho and Alma and away from Madre Satanica. Vero's her own worst enemy. What a bird brain.
 

Julie:

Thanks for this marvelous recap and I loved the title and all the little birdy puns you used : ) I hope you are feeling better soon.

I really liked that bird proposal that so fit Rog and Pato. We haven't had a laugh in this one for awhile.

Non Rico Suave is an idiot. I bet his money won't last inside of a week. He'll be broke and then what is he gonna do? Hopefully, crawl on his knees to his friends and Maricela and beg forgiveness.

What else did we expect Moronica to do? I just knew she was gonna throw a hissy fit right in court. I feel bad for Cynthia. I am just glad that Val is finally gonna live with Alma and Chucho, they were all so cute snuggled up in that bed. And Moronica and moving that cell phone all over her belly? Not so smart. Chucho was right in every single thing he told her. She needs that anvil as soon as that bebe is born.

Poor Pato, I don't like the previews at all! There was a lot of blood on her car.
 

Oh good; you saw the same weird bird mating ritual I saw. I was afraid I was hallucinating. Those two are completely cracked, but at least they make me laugh sometimes, and I do admire the actors' willingness to throw themselves completely into any stupid thing the writers scramble up.

Poor Pato; that not-so-lucky duck is in for a rough time. Vero looked really scary when she was sitting motionless after the judge gave the decree. I hope she lets that baby get safely born (seems like it should happen any minute) and then gets hauled straight off to prison or the mortuary.
 

Gees, this is what I missed last night? I am so upset....NOT! Thanks Julie for a great recap and giving such a vivid picture of events.

The whole bird proposal has me intrigued though and I may have to tune in just to see that. I sometimes worry that this is the type of stuff that Chucho thinks up. But I think we're supposed to think it's utterly romantic. Memorable maybe, romantic, yeah well, jury is out on that.

Thank the heavens at least Val is away from Virus. She's the villain and I expect her to do dastardly deeds and spew venom, but I wish she wasn't pregnant while doing it. That fact makes me very uncomfortable and sad. None of this really is good for that baby, but I guess we're not suppose to think of that.


Daisynjay
 

Julie, loved the "stool pigeon" remark and that "noogiefists" have made a return. Thanks for a great recap.

I actually enjoyed the pigeon proposal with Rogelio telling Paty she had to get into the nest like a turtledove and Paty putting the ring on a wing feather. They looked so funny sleeping in the nest.

Sanson 2 was in good form barking goodbye to Valentina on cue.

I was not so happy with insecure Xochi driving herself crazy again after finding the note.

Another dud was Valentina saying goodbye to her mom and Veronica just sitting there and basically saying nothing to her daughter.

Guess we have been out of a hospital of one kind or another for two episodes or less now, so it will be Paty's turn to take us back. Not happy with the promos.

Jarifa
 

Ah Julie, even sick you can not only salt the recap with lots of bird puns but also put a "poultry few" in your comment. Cap'n Sylvia, you did a great job as well. Me...I'm definitely pun-challenged so I'll leave it up to you two.

Guess I'll have to watch this just to see the nesting proposal. I find all these over-the-top romantic intrigues blah-worthy, but maybe that's because they have involved Alma and Chucho. Paty and Rogelio can probably pullet off! (Oh God! did I just say that?)

Thanks Julie. And feel better soon! That's an order from Dr. Mom.
 

"Fortunately, this TN set the bar really low for parenting skills." Jajajajaja you can say that again.

I think it's worth watching the whole bird-brained scene just to hear the sad little coo Roger makes when he thinks she's saying no. The soundtrack was the best part.

All the judge said after the custody decision was that Vero could have visiting rights, but if she mistreated Val in any way, those rights could be rescinded. Something like that.

 

I don't know who I can possibly dress as for the final, since I can't wear high heels and there are no cute gay guys for me to identify with (I was Renato for the PESE final.) Maybe I'll just put together something tasteless in hot pink and black.
 

Next telenovela in this slot: Yesterday I saw a rumor (?)on one of the Univision boards that in the US "Que pobres tan ricos" would be replacing PEAM Nov. 25 instead of "Libre para Amarte" which would be aired in the afternoons. Then in an article I read today it said that "Que pobres . . . " would be shown simultaneously in the US and Mexico. Many of you guys have been watching and interested in this genre much much longer than I. Anyone hear anything?

Jarifa
 

Thanks to everyone who came up with bird puns. The only new one I was able to come up with was that Paty wasn't able to quit stealing things "cold turkey." Groan.

I didn't even recognize Paty's car. Instead of seeing her yellow car with bloodstains, I thought I was seeing a yellow hotrod with flames painted on and wondered if that was supposed to be the perp's car - horribly flamboyant if so. (To be fair, I was watching a fairly small screen, not in HD, and I'm literally waiting for new eyeglasses! Also, Nyquil.)

I do hope that Paty steals the knife that guy stabs her with.

I enjoyed the bird proposal, myself. Much more imaginative than anything Chucho came up with for Alma, but then, I can't imagine Chucho and Alma being this fun and silly.

Blue, thanks for clarifying the judge's visitation statement. I wondered if maybe she'd require all visits to be supervised.

I'm not planning to wear anything special for the final (a special finale-watching gown?), but perhaps I will keep an honorary bucket nearby.
 

"Also, Nyquil." Say no more!

Yes, let's all just put buckets over our heads.
 

Jarifa, if my intel is good, Que Pobres Tan Ricos was previously going to be called Tu, Mi Riqueza. It stars Jamie Camil and is produced by Rosy Ocampo.

That could mean something good, like PESE or LFMB, or something stinky, like Tontas.

Have they even started shooting it? I would be really surprised if Univision put a new TN in their primetime lineup before even getting a chance to see the kind of ratings it gets in Mexico; on the other hand, we all know that if it turns out to be a flop, Uni won't hesitate to banish it to an afternoon time slot.
 

A comment before reading the recap.

And here I was thinking we’d never get to see Pato in a silly costume again. And isn’t it fun to see Rog being sillier and sillier?

Vero hires someone to kill Pato and, from the previews, looks like she’s also after Alma. The kidnapping and putting Alma’s unborn child in danger was bad enough. Murder is definitely not something she’ll get by with. Here’s the anvil I hope for her—I’d like to see her die in childbirth rather than have her in jail. It’s a no win situation for Vale, but I’d rather she had a dead mother than to know her mother is in jail for attempted murder. With this "comedy" TN, Vero dying in childbirth isn’t out of the realm of possibility.

Why is Pato wearing her engagement ring on the right hand?

Nanette

 

Julie,

I heard this rumor too about the new Jaime Camil novella following this one. Seems Libre Para Amarte did really badly in Mexico, and there were some health issues with Gabriel Soto during filming. I'll be glad if the Camil novella follows this one. He is always so much fun. Oh, and Camil is the Protaganist in this one. Some people thought he would be the Antagonist.
 

Thanks, Julie and Madelaine, for the info. It would be nice to only be a couple weeks behind rather than 5-6 months. I think that "Que pobres . . ." is starting Nov. 11 in Mexico. Since I liked LFMB, PESE, and Las Tontas in its 15 hr dvd version, I am looking forward to this one.

Jarifa
 

Madelaine, you're the one who told me about Tu Mi Riqueza in the first place. Then Paula told me about the name change. I didn't figure they'd be rushing it to broadcast considering they were still trying to nail down the title just a few weeks ago, but whatever!

I will look forward to it, but I'd just as soon it didn't start right away. I need a break from TNs for a while.
 

Well... ig ''Goddess'' Gloria Trevi lost her Midas touch what else could they air here? They have to rush and air juárever just to keep the TN machine going... there's a lot of people saying, more, more, more...

TV is something I have to have on when I am in the kitchen, so I guess many people need to hear something in the background too... LOL!
 

Julie: Stellar recap. So many great lines. Wouldn’t know you weren’t feeling all that when you wrote it. Feel better soon. And thank you for the detail of Vale’s talk with the judge.

I like how Maricela is trying to help Pato.

Thought we’d be rid of the baby giggling once the baby was born. But nooooooo!!! Just keep playing it until all viewers want to run from their rooms screaming.

I hope those visitations of Vero are supervised.

Sad goodbyes to Domi and Sanson. Did Vale call him “Sanson dog”?

Alicia. Has she been mentioned before? Is this ANOTHER new character introduced at the eleventh hour?

When was Eli mentioned? I missed that.

As much as I like this TN, I'm ready for it to end. Looking forward to the new one since I wasn't able to watch JC in PESE (going to catch it when Uni reairs it in a year or so).

 

Julie,

I know I did amiga : ) They changed the name on me, lol. I hear it is a very fab TN though and it hasn't had like a gazillon remakes.

I am glad that Trevi's TN is going to daytime although I will miss Jesus Ochoa, remember him from PESE? He is so darn funny!

 

I'm interested in that new show. I even liked Tontas. Well, I liked a lot of it. Miss Centro Universo and her son were pretty insufferable. But there were other good parts.

Are we supposed to think Chucho is awesome because he comes up with these over the top WACKY!!1!! ideas for "romantic" events? 'Cause it isn't working on me. Kind of reminds me of the "Dating Divas" blog, which is just pathetic in its trying-too-hard desperation. Pato and Pichón made it kind of funny, but...where does one even get giant fake polka-dot eggs on short notice?

So Alma just had a baby like two days ago, and she's totally fine with the whole family sharing her bed because she doesn't need any rest? Okay.
 

Nanette, Val called him Sanson Dos, because the original Sanson died of a heart attack in real life. So sad, he was a good little doggie actor.


 

Thanks Sylvia. Wonder if it was a blooper or a shout out.
 

I do mostly use the TV as background in the kitchen, but I like old reruns for that. It's easier for me to tune out something that's familiar.

When I REALLY watch TV I like to, you know, sit down and look at it and not be distracted by other things. But I don't get a lot of REAL TV-watching time any more, and what little I do have I don't want to waste on an extra-bad TN.

Alicia? I don't think she's been mentioned before, but for all we know she could be Fernando's tailor. Or his cousin. I'm not even slightly worried.

The one mention of Eli was when Chucho was reminding Vero of all the bad decisions she's made, including divorcing Elias.
 

Nanette, I think it was a shout out. She has called him Sanson Dos before and he does look very different from the original Sanson. This new one has a more cockeyed face and looks a little skinnier so he is probably younger. I'm sure Sanson Dos is also talented (good trainer and all that), but can he TIPTOE like the original? I will never forget that.
 

Yeah, Rog actually named him "Sanson Dos," but I don't know if they ever explained it on the show. I did miss an episode here and there, so maybe there was something; all I know is that suddenly there was a different dog and they were calling him Sanson II. It's been at least a few weeks now. This one definitely doesn't have the same personality as the original!
 

Alicia could be a travel agent Fern is using to book a surprise romantic getaway for Xochi. Or a friend of Discua's that he's calling to find out about Discua's health. Or anything. It seems silly for Xochi to assume anything. Is Xochi EVER going to stop whining? That's the character development I'm most looking forward to.
 

Julie: Duh! of course Jesus mentioned Eli when talking to Vero. I also missed the whole Sanson Dos thing. You'd think by now my Spanish would be better.

Like to ask this question again. Why would Pato be wearing her engagement ring on the right hand? Alma wears hers on her left.
 

Julie. I'm like you re: the TV watching. Especially with movies. Can't stand anyone even moving while I'm trying to watch a movie. Even if it's one I've seen a thousand times before :) Good thing I live relatively alone (one cat, one kitten).
 

Forget about the ring (Pato has a huuuge resin ring on her left hand), why is Rogelio giving away rings when he is still married?
 

Thank you for the fine, feathery recap, Julie, hahaha. I hope that your cold goes away sooner rather than later.
Everyone has pretty much said what I have thought, I couldn't comment any earlier. :-(
Julia- Yes, I would like Xochy to stop whining because it is hurting my ears. :-)
I am very concerned about Veronica. Her demeanor and personality have sunk to an all time low. She has convinced herself that she should be angry with the world and seek revenge. This can't end well. What about her baby??

 

Paty might be wearing her ring on her right hand because it doesn't fit her left, because the fingers on her left hand are sore, because it was not convenient to show her left hand due to blemishes, burns, or ten tons of other reasons.

Rogelio is still married? To whom? Alma got a divorce and an annulment, and she'd be married to Chucho by now if it weren't for Vero's interference.

Which reminds me of something I've been wondering for a while: where does Vero find these people to do her bidding? First the guys who kidnapped Alma, and now the guy who's going to stab Paty (I think it's safe to assume Vero arranged that).
 

Oh! Almost forgot why I came over here to post just now. Paula got confirmation from Jaime Camil himself that as he understands it, Pobres will start airing here about three weeks after it begins in Mexico.

So, not exactly simultaneous - but much closer to simultaneous than I've ever seen on Univision before.
 

Please mind my manners, but thank you to both Blue Lass and Cheryl for their recaps. I just caught up on your episodes and comments today. October is a busy, social month for me. :-)
 

The actress grew up in Colombia and there the engagement ring is worn on the right hand.
 

Thanks, Julie. Thought it might be a cultural thing--even though Alma is wearing hers on the left hand.

It's the first thing in this TN that doesn't make sense to me. ;)
 

Anon 4:04. Flaco said something to that effect. Thanks for the info.
 

Looking forward to the new TN. I hope it's a good one. I've been in the mood to do the highpoints/low points list, but need a truly awesome TN to motivate me.
 

Sorry, Nanette - I didn't mean to sound so snippy about the ring question. The thing is that I've seen so much ring-related weirdness (mostly married actors playing single characters who forget to take their rings off) that I try to ignore them as much as possible!
 

Great stuff, Julie.

I don't usually pay enough attention to comedies to comment on them but the hot chicken sex in this one just had me rolling on the floor.

Is it normal in comedy novelas to have "drama relief"? A couple weeks ago when Veronica had Alma kidnapped so she would miscarry sounds about as evil as any villana we've ever had and her current abuse of Valentina
just sounds really out of place.
 

No worries, Julie. I know you're not feeling well. It's minor, I know, but it's one of those continuity things that drive me crazy. Some actors refuse to remove their rings. For some reason that doesn't bother me as much as the engagement/wedding ring on the "wrong" hand. I know--weird.
 

It is apparently normal to have "drama relief" in Juan Osorio's comedy novelas. He had a lot of crazy-awful stuff in UFCS.
 

Nanette, in Spain they wear wedding rings on the right hand also. Not sure why.

I am also remiss on my thank-yous, but I have been reading faithfully! It's just that since the move I don't have my own computer, and I can't always sign in as myself.
 

Blue: in France, too, I think. If Mexico wants to wear their wedding rings on the right hand, who am I to say them nay. But then I expect them ALL to wear them on the right hand.

If the character of Pato is from Colombia like the actress, then that's OK.
 

I hope you all know, I'm being very tongue-in-cheek about this ring thing.
 

What was really cute was when she wore the ring on her little duckie wing-tip.
 

My favorite part of the whole avian adventure was Rogelio sleeping in the nest, snuggled up with the bird head and with his bird feet sticking out.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder