Thursday, November 07, 2013

PEAM #173- 11/7/13- The Garcia- Montemayor Family Can Never Have a Happy Family Function

Good evening to all, it’s me Luisita once again.

My brother’s dad is back in jail and some idiot named Darwin is bothering him about that monster, Uri.  This idiot said that he knows that Rogelio has money hidden and he could use it for them.

I’m at work with my mami and my papi.  They will be home about 9.  Paty asks what time they are going to be home.  She is acting very suspicious.

At mi abuela- Chatita’s house she is waiting for Cricket Face.  My soon to be abuelo, Panfilo.  He cleans up well.
Why is Paty crying to my little brother?  Who is at my house?  Eww- my brother’s mother.  Why is my brother crying?  He knows that his mother is a beyotch. (excuse me- bad person)

My abuelita and her “boo” are at a club listening to a lady sing and switch her hips back and forth.  She’s singing about a samba.

Paty gave my brother to his biological mother.  He doesn’t stop crying.  OMG!!! It’s an electronic baby.  Hahaha!! Paty hasn’t told my parents what she did and they are flipping out.  Paty mentions Xochy and how she left her baby doll in the closet.  Oh good, the Killeronica has the baby doll.  Killeronica may give birth to a cow, when she realizes the truth. My papi says that Paty is in more danger.  The robot baby is smoking.  Killeronica is killing Paty’s picture with a large knife.  My parents are very worried about this.  Paty should have told them what she was planning.  Killeronica will hate her even more if that is possible.  Who cares?? I still have my brother to play with.  Paty is not scared of Killeronica. But papi is scared because Suarez thinks that she has something to do with Cynthia the lawyer’s disappearance.  First thing tomorrow morning something has to be done about Killeronica.  Papi told Paty to use her head for more than a hat rack.

Mi futuro abuelo is nervous.  My abuela wants to know what is going on.  There is a bright light and rose petals floating around.  He gives her a strange looking box and tells her to open it.  So does everyone else in the club.  It’s an engagement ring, he asks her to marry him.  For once my abuela is at a loss for words.  She doesn’t know what to say.  Que the heck???  The crowd chants- Chatita and she says, yes.  My future abuelo loves my abue... The crowd wants to see a kiss.  They kiss. Que, que, que, my abue is singing on stage.  Everyone always mistakes Chatita for the singer, her twin, but my abuela has more class than her. Really????

The next morning my parents are at Officer Suarez’s office.  My mami recognizes the man who kidnapped her and he looks like the man who stabbed Paty in the parking lot.  He is the same guy who participated in Mami’s kidnapping.  He and driver took my mami to some place and she fainted.  Vero was there because Mami saw her and they argued. It was on Mami’s wedding day.  Vero replaced the limo driver so that Mami wouldn’t arrive to the church. They are trying to press charges against Killeronica for the kidnapping but it was 8 months ago.  They didn’t want to press charges against Valentina’s mother. There are 3 cases, 4, including Cynthia.
1.     Killeronica was present at the kidnapping.
2.     2. Attempted homicide, ordered by Vero. She told Rogelio that she did it, the same Rogelio who is jail for money laundering, right??
3.     The incrimination against Alma
4.     The disappearance of Cynthia Cabello

 With the four charges isn’t that enough to start investigating Killeronica.

It seems that the key is to arrest Jacinto Yanez. Papi followed him and that’s when he found Cassandra.  Mami wants to know if they can charge Killeronica for kidnapping and attempted murder but the problem is, is that 8 months have passed. Why didn’t you report this earlier?  What proof do you have???  There is nothing that links Killeronica to Jacinto or Cassandra.   For kidnapping time is not an issue but Paty remembers that there was a sketch of the man with the high cheekbones when she was hospitalized. It’s your word against hers.  We need to find the driver.  Suarez wants to be very careful not to make a mistake, and file false charges like he did to mami.  The case against Vero is not solid, they need witnesses.  Without witnesses she remains a free woman.

At my parent’s job, no one is working; they have formed some type of informal board meeting.  Cardenas, all red in the face, tries to say that they want to have some type of anniversary surprise for my papi because he has worked there for two years.

My parents left my brother and me with the nurse, Minerva.  No one is in the reception room at Avon.

Uri still has another week in solitary, Rogelio can marry Paty.  Monstro encourages Rogelio to have faith, he will be transferred soon.  Uri wants to kill Rogelio.  Oh no, he is saying picadillo and it makes me cry.  He is scary.

The gossip league is acting silly and not telling my parents where they were, away from their posts.  What they are up to. My papi smells a rat!!  Something is fishy. 

Outside of my house is the robot doll with a note that says death!!!.
Killeronica is going to kill us all tomorrow.

My Christening Day
My daddy is on the phone talking to Cantu about transferring Rogelio to another prison.  My abuelita is showing off her engagement ring.  She is marrying  her Cricket Face.  My brother and I looked gorgeous in our christening gowns.  Why is Killeronica at the church with some type of apparatus that will dislodge the chandelier and kill us all?

Ewww- she is hiding in the confessional.  Padre is preparing the Eucharist (the wine and communion wafers) for the service.

We are all so happy for Chatita.  There is no wedding date as of now, but soon.  The doorbell rings and everyone freaks!  I’m amazed that I live in such a luxurious building and there isn’t any security. It’s Domitilia.  She looks beautiful without her braid.

Fernando is sad because his nephew is going to baptized while his dad is in jail.  Xochy reassures him that everything will be okay.  Ferny is not so sure with Uri so close at hand.  Next Saturday, Rogelio can get married.  Rogelio wants it sooner because Uri gets out of solitary before that and he will be picadillo.
Ferny and Xochy are so happy together and soon there will be 5 more.

How ironic, Jesus is helping Rogelio.  His son is going to baptized and he is jailed with a Uri "hit hanging on his head".  Xochy is fussing because they have arrived late once again.

Killeronica is looking for the boy that she hired.  The baptism begins.  The boy talks to Valentina and says that her mother wants her.  Father Sunday pours the water over me, its cold but I don’t cry.  Valentina leaves with the little boy.  My papi doesn’t see my sister.  There is a loud noise and a beam r starts swinging from the rafter and taps my papi.  Papi is calling for my sister and she answers.  It’s a miracle that no one was hurt but that is because we are in church. The beams just came a loose suddenly. Everyone leaves the church.  Killeronica is now mad at the beam.  My papi is fine.  He wants to know why my sister wasn’t there.  A boy told her that her mother was outside and wanted to see her.

The next thing that I know Paty is dressed up like a bride.  It’s her wedding day.
My papi tells Officer Delia about what happened at my christening. Is similar to what happened to Alma.  But according to Suarez he can’t do anything because there are no witnesses, My papi is free from his legal problems, due to a lack of evidence.

Coming attractions:
What is Killeronica up to now??? When is the grand finale to this novela? Waaaaa!

Labels:


Comments:
TJ:

I can't wait to get your always marvelous take on this epi!
 

Aww, thanks Madelaine, I was distracted by the tight shirts in La Tempetad. :-)

It's up!
 

Tablet Jefa, I enjoyed Luisita's take on things a lot just like last week. Thanks!

It really annoyed me that Jesus was so concerned and actually scolding Paty for her deceiving Veronica with the doll. Isn't it about time that someone give Veronica a taste of her own medicine since everyone should know by now that she's nuts and capable of anything anyway? I liked Paty's trick. Anyway, it finally made them go to the police. I also liked when Suarez asked them why they did not report the kidnapping at the wedding. Duh!

All in all, not a bad episode.

Jarifa
 

TJ:

This truly is marvelous with the little Luisita thread. Thanks so much for that. This recap is way better than the epi.

I agree with Jarifa about Killeronica. They all should have gone to the cops way earlier than they did, but at least now they have gone. Why didn't they take that doll evidence? They should have, cause maybe in her anger she didn't use gloves this time.

I too didn't like the fact that Chucho was all over Pato about not telling them what she was up to. I'm just glad she gave Killeronica the electronic bebe and not the real Fernadito, cause look how Killeronica acted with the fake bebe. I agree someone should be watching her. Suarez would have had a ton of evidence against Killeronica by now.

I am looking forward to the Pichon and Pichona wedding day. How cute are they and I hope Pichon get transferred soon. I am sick of picadillo and maybe someone can make picadillo out of Ury!
 

I think the gran final will most likely be on the 19th.
 

Thank you all for your compliments.
Jarifa and Madelaine- yes, sometimes Jesus can be a little "preachy" at times.
Corazon Salvaje- thank you for that date. Why hasn't Uni announced it yet? The novela seems to keep going and going.
 

Thanks TJ--I watched with one eye on the TV and another reading. Great recap and love little Lu's perspective.

I'm with everyone. If they ALL know what Virus is up to and the potential she has, why not plan a trap, something? How about hiring security since they have had threats. Oh wait, need to save the money for all that paste, paper and markers they buy. There are priorities. Just another ploy by the writers I guess to drag our villainess plot line out. Joy.

And Chucho...who made you the boss of everyone? Oh yeah, I forgot. The monkey band.

Did this TN have it's finale yet in Mexico? Horrors if they are going to keep pushing this out.
 

Great recap TJ!

I saw parts of this last night, including the church scene and Jesus scolding Pati for the fake baby trick. Hey, if anyone wants to throw around blame for antagonizing and enabling Vero, Jesus can get first in line to receive much of the blame.

Almost all the scenes make it look like Jesus has this harem around him. All the other strong male characters are gone (Elias, Rogue), so it's always Jesus surrounded by Alma, Pati, Chatita, the secretaries, or babies/children-- all adoring him and listening to his advice. The other male characters are hardly shown. It's odd. No wonder he feels he has the right to decide everyone else's lives.

 

Thanks TJ...and Luisita...for watching all this so I don't have to. Never ever thought the day would come that I am bored and put off by Fernando Colunga but man, this crappy telenovela has accomplished that sad miracle. His character is so saccharine and annoying, he doesn't even seem handsome anymore.

I'll certainly watch the gran finale but before that, will be tuning in on Friday nights only, and that because my friend wants to see it.

But I enjoyed your Luisita bird's eye view and will support any style of recapping this that makes it more bearable for you hardworking writers. Excellent summary and I thank you! As always.
 

Gracias TJ! Poor Luisita is holding up pretty well amidst all this madness! Maybe she's too young to be tired of it yet.

I didn't even recognize Domitilia in her civilian outfit!

I just about DIED when Vero finally took a look at her "baby." Good one, Pato!! When I saw that little wisp of smoke coming out of the robo-tot I wondered if it would burn Vero's house down with her in it. No such luck!

Didn't Vero's remote control have two buttons on it? And what looked like a couple of lights. (And a totally unnecessary coil on top, which I suppose was supposed to be an antenna, LOL.) I was confused as to why it needed anything more than one button, but maybe someone thought making it look like a Fisher-Price toy would make it more convincing.
 

Nice job, TJ. It made an interesting read from a baby's perspective. Surrounded by all those crazy adults.

I'll never understand this public popping the question thing. Who wants an audience for such a personal thing? And what if she wants to say no?

I was glad Killeronica didn't harm anyone. We've had enough violence. oh wait. Jesus did get bruised. Just when you're getting a taste for worship, they start bringing out the hammers and the boards and the nails...
 

OMG you guys have been SO funny this week -- this plot is just getting stupider and stupider, but we're still in there swinging!
 

Thanks TJ. Loved the recap. Very glad Vero's latest scheme was more fizzle than sizzle.
 

Thank you all for your compliments. You are welcome.
;-)
Anonymous- yes, this novela has ended in Mexico.
Vivi- thank you for your perspective. You always make sense of what is staring us in the face. Jesus is always surrounded by women.
I was laughing with you, Julie.
Ithabill- I am honored that you are commenting. I'm glad that Killeronica didn't harm anyone either.
 

Well, now Killeronica is going to be madder than ever and if she still wants to kill people, she's going to have to get her hands dirty again. We know how much she hates that.

I hope she confronts Jacinto and he bonks her on the head. I doubt it will happen, but I'd love to see it.
 

Great recap TJ. I do love seeing everything from Luisita's view. She's a very funny baby, I especially liked it when she said "he is saying picadillo and it makes me cry". Don't worry Luisita, it makes me cry too!

A belated thank you for the past few recaps to which I did not comment. I have been too busy to watch the episodes and comment, but I have enjoyed reading the recaps.
 

Thanks, TJ, er, I mean Luisita. So perceptive for one so young.

Chucho sure was pulling a lot of snooty disapproval on Pato considering that if HE had done anything about Vero after her previous crimes, they wouldn't be in this dangerous situation now. Of course, he is always right and everyone else is always wrong, so we can't count his not reporting Vero after she kidnapped Alma, or his not having a detective following Vero all the time as his mistakes.

I think maybe he was just mad that someone else got to do something. If HE had thought of giving the fake baby to Vero, he would have thought it was an awesome plan and very funny and Super Creative. And really, what's the diff? Vero is already psycho and homicidal and gunning for them all. Nothing they do is going to make a difference.

Why does Xochi already have all the baby stuff set up when she's expecting quints and not even showing yet? It's just going to get in her way and require a lot of extra dusting for six or seven months.

I know I can't expect realism in these shows, but the "failure" of the beam carrying the chandelier really cracked me up. It was so tidily cut, and nothing else fell. It was like the earthquake in the last season of The O.C., when the ceiling joists fell to the floor like there had never been any gypsum board attached and they hadn't been nailed to anything.
 

@tablet jefa, I remember seeing an ad for the final during CI ONCE but something was blocking it UGGHH! I think the 19th like I said but it will be Amores Veraderos'ed and split over the weekend? I just can't wait.
 

TJ thanks for bring us another episode from Luisita's POV.

Vivi - interesting observation on Chucho.
 

Julie- I agree, Killeronica needs to get clunked over her evil head.
Julia- I was thinking that Xochy is still stick tho band that it's time for a bump.
Corazon Salvahe- me too!!
Karen- you're welcome. At this point I needed a change.


 

I wonder if they're making Xochitl do all those stupid baby preparations because with only a few episodes left, there's no way (unless there's a HUGE jump in time) to show her giving birth to the quints, so they're squeezing all the "funny" (which isn't) they can from Fernando and Xochitl's quint experience. And now that I've mentioned it, I'm hoping (and dreading) that they don't put us through that stupidity.
 

Oh, no! Anon 5:45 - I hope not! They'll probably have Chucho singlehandedly delivering all the babies, saving their lives as well as their momma's life ALL while being the best father and husband to all "his princesas" and freeing Rogelio!
 

Anon 5:48- LOL!

It's time for Chucho to let someone else shine their light. I am also annoyed that he is calling both his daughters princesa. Can't he come up with an original nickname? I miss Elias calling Val, Chaparrita.
 

If we have to have a stupid episode of Ferny freaking out and not knowing what to do when Xochi goes into labor (ha, like she wouldn't already be in the hospital if she's having that many babies), and then scenes of Xochi sweating and screaming and clutching someone's hand in the delivery room, and oh gosh, Xochi and/or some/all of the babies may die, but then they don't...well, honestly, my opinion of this show is pretty low, so it isn't like it will get worse, but I will definitely do more fast-forwarding than usual.

Any bets on whether we will have "wacky" "humor" involving trying to get all five babies changed and fed and sleeping? Or multiples mixup "humor"?

Speaking of babies and mixing up, why are Luisita and Fernandito almost always gender-normatively color-coded in pink and blue? Are they afraid they won't know which is which if they dress them in purple or green?
 

Every time Chucho says "princesa" or "princesita", it's like nails on a chalkboard.
 

Julia, Amen to your last comment. I just watched a bit of last night's epi and was a little miffed that Chucho called Luisa "princesita". That's Val's nickname! He should give Luisa her own.
 

Did you know that pink didn't become a "girl" color, and blue a "boy" color until the early-mid 20th century? Before that, it was just the opposite, as blue was the color associated with the Virgin Mary, and pink was a watered down version of red, which was a man's color.
 

I have heard that before. But either way, I think it's obnoxious to say that certain colors are for girls and others are for boys. All colors are for everyone!

I've been meaning to write to Lands End to complain about their kids' catalog. Even for totally gender-neutral stuff like lunchboxes and mittens, where it isn't a matter of fit or anything, they will label some colors as "girls" and others as "boys". GAH. Just offer all the colors and quit trying to tell kids which ones they should pick.
 

Julia- ITA. It really bugged me as a kid because I hated the color pink until recently. I don't get why everything for kids has to be one or the other when there are SO many other colors-- colors that are way more interesting and exciting for kids to feaft their eyes on.
 

That's feast their eyes on...
 

I don't really mind pink, but when I was a kid I would always choose blue, and I still do.
 

Sylvia: Exactly! the first time he called Luisa princessita, I felt sorry for Vale. I would have been hurt. Good thing she's more adjusted than I am.
 

Vivi: I'm the same about pink. It wasn't a color I cared for until recently. Now I have a few pink tops. Mostly I like black.

I agree about the gender specific color idea.
 

Julia, as far as I can tell, TN and soap characters are the most obedient consumers the world has ever known. If Madison Avenue (or its Mexican equivalent) were to give consumers the impression that green striped berets were mandatory for boys and yellow polka-dot sailor hats mandatory for girls, every TN would follow suit immediately.

I don't want any wacky quintuplet humor. Or quintuplet drama. I just want Chucho to take his shirt off.
 

I hate the pink thing too. Some years ago, I saw a display at a Toys-r-us: "LEGO for Girls." I kid you not. I see Lego still has a few product lines obviously targeted at girls, with lots of pink and purple pieces.

I'm all for adding more colors to the sets, and for doing things that attract kids of both genders; but all of these sets are fashion/shopping/princess-themed stuff that I wouldn't have given a second glance as a kid, and which pretty much guarantee that NO boy will touch them either.

I guess I just don't understand it. Is there a significant market of girls who actually demand that all their toys be pink? Or are their parents afraid that anything else will turn them into boys?

Sorry to rant and rave. I guess I'm still traumatized by "LEGO for girls." I hope I didn't damage myself with all the years I spent using the masculine blocks!
 

I remember those LEGOs! I was offended. ALL LEGOs are for girls!

Sadly, I think there are some parents who think their kids won't turn out "right" if they don't push extreme gender-related roles and tastes on them. It's scary.
 

Julia: It's so true. I know people like that.
 

"I just want Chucho to take his shirt off." Well said Julie. I'm all for keeping things simple.

LEGO for girls? Oy vey. I would have loved to see the sample structures "for girls"...princess house, kitchen? Bah! I thought we were in the 21st century.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder