Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Que te Perdone Dios Lost Capitulo 2 (Edited)

 Hello again! It is me Timotej Nidorfer/ Countxalacran,I reccaped on three shows: Yago,Yo no Creo en los Hombres and Que te Perdone dios.For job purposes I had made myself chronologies of all three shows and during that I noticed that QPD has like 15 episodes missing.I am here to correct that so it doesnt look bad on my CV!


This episode can be watched on the new streaming service Vix.com provided by Televisa&Univision who apperently merged together and became one.

Without further ado;enjoy!


"You presume limits to my insanity. There are none" Inspired by Valkorion, Star Wars EU

The fire


Renata is watching with shock the burning of Pablo's love hut with her trusty friend and servant Amanda. Renata rushes out, and we see a scene of villagers and firemen trying to clear the damage. Renata passes out and is carried home with the help of Meliton (Manuel Ojeda) and someone else.


The Pablo Scare of Constanza

Constanza was in the dark, lighting candles when she noticed a presence, and it was Brandon Peniche with a headband and a bit of a sinister look in his eyes. The good guys can be scary too! He says, with a bat in his hand, that he has come for Her daughter.


Pablo: Renata!!

Conni: Get out or I will call the police!

Pablo: If you call them, you would be doing me a favor because I will sue your husband for trying to burn me alive!

Conni: Do you really love my daughter?

Pablo:Yes, but you people don't leave me many options. Call all the people; I don't care because Renata and I will be going away soon, and you won't separate us!



[Constanza gasps in terror]


Constanza convinces Pablo to drop his weapon.


Conni:You don't even know how much damage you did. You ruined her reputation and put her eyes where they don't belong. If you truly loved her, you would realize the damage. If you take her, you will take her to a zone of poverty.

Pablo: I love her; I just want to make her happy


Pablo gets aggressive, Constanza yells, and the maids arrive both to protect Connie and to reassure themselves that Pablo lives.


The room is in chaos, and amidst the yelling, Macaria volunteers. She will take "care" of it. Like a snake, she calms the situation and invites him into her snares.


A scene ends

Constanza yells 

This will end in tragedy!


Old Brute and the Malefic enter a bar

Bruno was sitting alone in a bar when Fausto offered him company and, of course, drinks. Fausto mentions that he has been searching for him. Bruno is ignorant of it; he didn't know.


Bruno: "Why did you come for me?"

Fausto: Well, as you may have imagined, and out of my affections, I want to formally ask him for the hand of Renata Flores De Angel.




Even he knew, which makes it worse!


Both toast their drinks.

Bruno: So you are still interested in marrying my daughter?

Fausto: I want nothing more in this world.💔😭💩

Bruno: She is yours; do what you want with her.

Fausto: Dear guests in the bar, Fausto Lopez Guerra will pay for the drinks tonight! What a Chad! 🎩🍸🔥


A few minutes later


Bruno: I am glad that someone with such gusto, class, and surname is interested in marrying my Daughter(Big D is intentional).


Fausto arranges to meet with her tomorrow. Bruno is nonchalant, saying he can visit her as he pleases. He eases Fausto's fears of being rejected. Renata will understand what is good for her. 


Macaria handling Pablo


They enter a calm, dark area.

Pablo: I will not go without Renata!

 

Mac: Don't be foolish. The best thing you can do is leave. Renata and you both know you can count on me for anything you require. Even more, I will help with your escape plans!


Mac: But go NOW before the Patron comes, then there's nothing that can save you.

 

Pablo: Is it true that Fausto Lopez Guerra is interested in marrying Renata?

 

Mac: Yes, the patrons have decided it and likely forced it. But that is why you need to take her away before it is too late!

Mac: I will ensure to take Nina Renata out of the house so you two can flee. Just wait until tomorrow.

Pablo: In all hearts, gracias, but please take her to my arranged place, Meliton's hut.


Meliton's Hut

Meliton assures Benito (the man with no beard) that Miss Renata is fine; she just passed out.

 

Benito: But that's the least of it. Imagine the reaction Renata had when Pablo's hut burned to ashes.

 

Meliton: That young man was lucky. But his life remains in danger. The specter of death follows him like a hollow bee to a wasp nest of traps (he didn't say that; it is just my lyrical interpretation).


Meliton: If you wish to save the life of your friend, you will do what I ask. When Miss Renata wakes up, we must let her know he didn't survive the inferno. That he died.

[Benito goes on his knees]


Benito: How can you ask me that?

Meliton: It has a higher purpose than just saving the asses of Renata and Pablo; a new life is coming.


Speaking of Renata, she wakes up clamoring for Pablo. Meliton carries her up and gives her tea.

Meliton: I'm sorry, we weren't able to do anything for Pablo.


Renata goes into a fit of Darth Vader-like grief, wanting to die with Pablo. But there were no lightsabers to be found.


La casa grande

Amanda, the maid, brings Constanza nerve tea. Constanza asks Amanda for her husband and poof he appears!

 

He chides Amanda for still being here. Bruno the Brute gave clear orders for Amanda and her slimy daughter to get out of the house as soon as possible.


Connie sends Amanda away to rest.


Connie: They are not to blame for what is happening. Firing them is an injustice. I do not agree with you in any case.

 

Bruno: Your opinion doesn't matter one bit to me. What we have to do is much more serious. Where is Renata?

Connie: In her bedroom, asleep.

 

Bruno: I will awaken her. This thing cannot wait.


[Connie begs on the knees]

Connie:No, let her sleep, please. This would stress her too much. Renata had a rough day, and it could affect her child.

 

Bruno: Bah, again a reminder of this bastard that carries my blood. But you are right; she needs to rest. I need rest too.


[Connie goes to massage him and asks him what he wants to tell Renata.]

Bruno: I was with Fausto, and he asked me for the hand of Renata.

Your daughter will be married within a month.


Pablo's reminiscence


Beginning with music from a soap opera, the scene shows Pablo drifting off to sleep while thinking of Renata in the river and their broken promises. As you could have guessed, I don't feel like recapping this scene. You should feel it.


I have dealt with a romantic obsession throughout last two years of my life, this scene gave me the jivvies. How "love" can affect a person. Plus going behind a naked woman taking a bath in a river is spooky as hell!


Rumors of death

This scene happened outside the big house. Meliton was carrying Renata home. Macaria shoos Meliton away because the patron doesn't like him. Renata immediately goes on a sobering assault.


Renata: Pablo is dead! He died in that inferno and was burned alive.

Macaria: No,Pablo still lives! But your parents have different plans… 

Renata: Different plans? Clarify!

Mac: Your beloved dad arranged a forced wedding with Fausto Lopez Guerra.


At that moment, Constanza appears and takes Renata for a bath, a nap, or whatever to make her feel like a breathing woman again before Bruno the Brute appears to torment her again.


Malefic comes home drunk

Fausto comes to La Ramada completely wasted, rambling to Helena (the mother of Mateo) about his happiness. He met Renata's father, and all went as planned.


Helena carries him home like a baby, much to the annoyance of the Malefic. He gets tucked up and falls asleep with a kiss on the forehead. Aww, how romantic! /s


The intro of torments

Constanza is also tucking Renata into bed, and Renata asks if they want to sell her to Fausto Lopez Guerra. Constanza confirms it, much to the shock of Renata. They just want the best for Renata. Renata cries as Connie slams the door.

Morning at Ramada

Helena and her child Mateo are having breakfast when he asks if she remembers what his father was like. She says she liked him and admits her gratitude to Fausto for taking care of them despite Fausto not being on the best terms with his brother.

 

Fausto The charming one gets complimented by Helena for his good looks. Fausto replies with gratitude and hopes Renata opines the same.

A clash of wills

Renata wakes up to see Bruno the Brute, who was once her beloved father, now her obstacle. Bruno slams the door.

 

Bruno: I came to talk with you.

Renata: The reason for the arson was YOU.

Bruno: Just forget this imbecile already, he is dead! Now sit.

 

Bruno: I told you to SIT! I want you to listen to me with open ears and attention.

Bruno:I will tell you what will happen to you.

Renata: No need to explain; I already know of your intentions of marrying me to Fausto Lopez Guerra.

Bruno: Listen to me, Renata. He is a man of the same social status as us. (Did you check the mortgage payments? You might get surprised, Bruto.)


Bruno: He is very interested in you and is the only one who can offer you a worthy surname.

Renata: Does he know I am pregnant?

Bruno: No, ignorance is blissful, and Fausto would think you are some "dirty woman". Faust will come here today to plead for your hand.

Meliton's Hut II

Renata resists, so Bruto uses force to control her and warns her to consummate her marriage so that Fausto might think the baby is his. You have 20 minutes to dress yourself up, Renata.

La Casa Grande: Sudden departure

We return to Pablo yelling at Meliton about why he told Renata he was dead.

 

Meliton: I did it for the benefit of us two. I want to prevent more disasters.

 

Macaria comes to remind him of her telling Macaria that he is alive. Renata is willing to flee today; you must pack your things!


La Casa Grande: Sudden departure

We are outside La Casa Grande.. Diego and Mateo are playing football when Mateo admits that he is leaving soon. He doesn't know but they are going to Casa de Valle upon his uncle's orders.


Uncle Fausto the Malefic appears to shoo off Diego because he annoys the shit out of him. He has told Mateo million times to not hang out with this brat! He orders them to go to the house. Malefic gives a stern warning that as soon as he marries Renata, Diego will be sent out of the hacienda. Way to inhibit a child's growth potential "Daddy figure".


The  snare of a Narcissist

 

Fausto enters the room, greeted kindly by Constanza, and the kindness is repaid. Bruno is chilling in his bar or office and is like a waiter, willing to serve him what Fausto pleases, just like how the malefic/narc wants. Way to go, Daddy Dearest!

 

Fausto asks for Renata, but she's still making herself up, preparing for what would likely be the worst day of her life.


Faust's question was, "Does she know? Bruno is like, "Yeah, I told her this morning," roaring with laughter, selling his daughter like a used-up car salesman, and even the car salesman has standards. And he isn't alone. The Wife is cooperating, lamenting that Renata is timid and reserved.

 

Faust will make sure that she is the happiest woman she can be; it's a promise to dear Connie!

 

Most importantly, Bruno the Dumbo mentions that Faust's hacienda is going under and he should take care of it (so Fausto is "not" in the same social position as You huh?). Ah, the stupidity astounds even me.

 

Anyway, we learn a bit more than before Faust's hacienda was in better shape when his father&brother were alive. Literary that means Faust is cancerous, parasitic to the hacienda by nature. Surely the great vinery businessman like Bruno Flores de Angel would notice that his candidate for marriage is a shitty investment?


Faust promises to be more productive, which intrigues me enough to watch more of this. This is a recap of an episode that Caray Caray missed out on. Episode 2 was simply forgotten. I don't blame anyone for mistakes that happen. This just inspires me to do more and rewatch the show.

Now Renata comes into the room. Bruno kept yapping about how proud he was of his daughter. Again, he was selling her like a product. And of course, Connie is facepalming through her eyes.

 

Faust: Renata, you look beautiful.

Ren:Good afternoon.

Ren: Am I your princess, Dad? Because a few days ago, you treated me like a whore.

Ren: I am going to be honest with you, Fausto. Do you know why my parents arranged our marriage? Because my dad marked me a "filthy woman".

 


Faust: What are you talking about?

Ren::

I am expecting a child.

I am absolutely in love with a peon.

I suppose after hearing this,

You don't want to marry me.

With such a woman

Like me

 

Fausto vs Macaria

Poetry time is over. Fausto flees the scene to contemplate this new knowledge. He is careful not to arouse any suspicion, despite his lack of financial wealth. In the end, Fausto is a peon like Pablo. On his way out, Macaria says hello to him, but Faust whisks her away and says, "Leave me alone".

 

But Macaria pesters him about his lack of approval for his marriage. Faust's look gets deranged by the second. He wants to confirm his suspicions and ask for truth. 

 

Faust: Is it true, that Renata is in love with a peon?

Mac: So now you know? [glees]

Faust: Who is this damn, miserable peon?

Mac: Pablo Ramos.

Faust: I guess his only interest is obtaining money from the Flores de Angel.

Mac: Oh, and you aren't? Now she is a marked woman with a bastard child.

Faust: Go to hell. [Faust gets on a horse and flies away.]

 

 

Brutality of brutes

 

Bruno is much less suppressed, but I still think he was a sociopath. He brutally punches Renata in the face. He calls her stupid, demanding payment for this "insult," as if honesty is something to be ashamed of. He slaps her again, much to Constanta's begging and tears.

 

Bruno goes on a rant about how Renata is destroying her life, her reputation, and the peace of others.

 

Bruno: Wasn't it enough to shame us and condemn us? Marriage with a narcissist was the only way to have a decent life. After what you did, neither Fausto nor anyone else will marry you. You disgust me.

 

Renata: No, what is disgusting is You trying to marry me off with a man I don't love or to convince Faust that the child is his own.


Bruno: :

I'm done with you.

I wish you would have

ended dead 

in the womb 

of your mother.

 

Constanza butts in and yells "STOP."

 

Renata screams:Well, you will be rid of me soon because I will get out of here and you will never see me again!

 

Bruno calls her stupid and lacks clarity "You can't do your saintly will here," which is kind of realistic. She is just a rich girl, but it doesn't matter. He said the worst insult you can say to a child, that is, like  21/22?

La Ramada

We are at La Ramada, with Lucio telling workers to go to work.

Then Faust arrives, and Lucio is like, "Congratulations! When is the wedding?" (I think this will be the funniest line in this episode.)

 

Faust's ignoring the commentary goes straight to the point.

 

Faust: I heard of a peon named Pablo Ramos.

Lucio: Yes, I know him."

Faust: I want him dead, do you hear? And don't ask any questions. This isn't the only time you have taken an obstacle off my chest. You know that I will compensate you greatly.

 

Faust goes into the house, greeted by Helena, who didn't expect him so early. Fausto orders that he be in his office, in peace. Helena annoys him by probing too much, and Fausto intensely tells her not to meddle in his business.

 

 

Bruno's office

 

Bruno has called upon Macaria.

 

Bruno: Neither you nor your mother should remain here. I was very clear when I said, "Get out of this hacienda."

Mac: But but Miss Renata...

 

Bruno

I give the orders here! 

Do you think I am an idiot?

It is you who is helping the peon run away with my daughter! 

He will not succeed.

Before that,

He will have to kill me.

You and Mom will get out immediately.

Rest assured

Until I still live.

No one in this region.

Will give you a job.

In this region.

 

Macaria responds:

Don't be so mean to me.

Remember that it was me?

Who revealed what your daughter

 Was doing this with Pablo.

If I did not reveal the veil

From your eyes

They would have left already.

And make you look like an imbecile!


Bruno spins around, saying, "Be careful how you speak to me!"

But Mac continues, trying to calm him down, reminding Bruno that Renata blindly trusts Macaria. Thus, she can be Bruno's best accomplice.

 

Macaria: Do we have a deal?

Meliton's Hut III (convos were merged for clarity and to reduce annoyingness)

Benito tried to give Pablo money, but Pablo, being the farthest away in monetary value, wouldn't accept what was likely Benito's safestash. Benito reassures him; that's what brothers are for. Pablo promises to return it when he gets into a comfy position, but Benito doesn't need it. They hug. Pablo also needs a car to leave with Renata. Pablo is indignant at Meliton's advice because he wanted Meliton to wish him good luck instead of shitting on his mood. As a last goodbye, Meliton gives him an amulet of protection.

 

Benito makes himself more useful and says that Don Fulgencio will borrow him the car.

 

 

 Such a pretty smile

 

Meliton

You are playing with destiny, Pablo. Nothing good will come of it. You should not trust a woman like Macaria. Serpents quickly shade off their skin and turn on another. I am only telling this for your good, Pablo. When Renata comes, I won't be here. I won't be an accomplice to this madness. There won't be a place to hide from Bruno's wrath once Pablo takes his only daughter.

 

Bruno's Office II

 

Bruno gives Macaria her money.

Macaria: You are very generous. Patron

Bruno:Well, now you know what to do."

Bruno: Now go.

 

Macaria nods and  like a stripper, puts money in her bra. She compliments Dona Constanza on her way out.

 

Bruno: Well, now, Constanza, you can be assured that Macaria and Amanda will keep their jobs.

Connie: What made you change your opinion?

Bruno: Nothing. You were right. They don't deserve to pay for the errors of Your daughter (because to him, he doesn't have a daughter, just another annoyance).

Connie: What are you planning, Bruno?

Bruno: Tonight, I will take her to Ciudad de Valle.

Kitchen Drama

 

Macaria goes to the kitchen, asking where Metiche Vicenta is, and is glad there isn't a trace of her. But Amanda steps off her chair.

 

Amanda: Dear daughter, I wish to talk about something.

Mac: Ah, don't begin again.

Amanda: Just listen. Don't put us into more trouble with Don Bruno.

Mac: You can be calm.

Amanda::Oh, thank God for that; you had me very scared. I thought you intended to help Renata

Mac: Indeed. But I have no reason anymore to help them out. I only did it so Don Fausto wouldn't marry her.

Amanda: What barbarity, Now what does Don Bruno want to do to his daughter?

Mac: He is taking her to Ciudad de Valle and I'm going along with them.

Amanda:Oh, but we have never separated before.

Mac: Oh, Mommy, are you going to be super crying  about my absence? I'm sure you will be relieved.

Amanda: Nah, God works in mysterious ways. Plus, you will be far away from the evil Malefic Fausto.

Bruno's Office III:

 

Connie complains that her opinion to Bruno doesn't matter. Bruno orders her to sit down.

 

Bruno: If I want to get rid of miserable Pablo, I need to take her far away. He is not going to stop. Plus, you told me to do something.

 

Connie: Well, I don't like your methods, not in this way. Thank goodness you didn't kill Pablo in that hut.

 

Bruno: Exactly. If you want to prevent me from becoming a murderer, you will accept the decision I am taking.

  

Connie:

Taking her away

Separating from me

When does she need me most?

 

Bruno:Well, what the hell do you want me to do then?!

 

To destroy my dignity?

My pride?

That I am the mockery of others.

That it is known

That my daughter

Carries a bastard child

From some miserable?!


Connie: Please take me to her along.

Bruno: NO. You will remain at the hacienda.

Connie: You have no heart, she is pregnant and needs me in these hard moments.

Bruno: I already said no. We will invent the excuse that Renata went to study abroad.

Connie: What will we say when she has a baby in her hands?

Bruno: This will take time. I will be praying to God that this bastard child isn't born

Renata's room

 

Renata was packing in a hurry when Macaria came to the room, dropping the bombshell that Pablo had been offered money. Renata replies that he wouldn't accept.

 

Macaria: I am sorry, Renata. Pablo accepted the money.

 

[End of Capitulo.]

Thank you for your attention.




.











































































Labels:


Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder