Thursday, August 27, 2015

Lo Imperdonable #72 Wed 8/26/15 He's still not that into you

Hi peeps, you get me AGAIN! As always I encourage ready participation, I apologize for the quick recap but I have to work on another recap and can't spend too much time on either! I'm glad to report that i did not need beer to get through this episode, my liver is a happy liver!

We are going to the big city:

AP wants to go to Mexico to look after her brother and the OG, but Raymunda does not want her to go, the city is full of bad people, just look at what the outsiders have done in town. Blanca volunteers to go with AP but Raymunda is dead set against it. Ugh, she annoys me. Any way poor Pablo gets thrown under the bus, Raymunda says that poor Manuel was probably just defending himself from Pablo and that Pablo shot him and then ran away like a coward. Blanca tells her that Pablo was not the one who was always armed and looking for fights, but Manuel has always been a violent snot (I added that part in). Veronica and Marty are going to Mexico so that Veronica can get more information about her past from Jorge and offer to take AP with them.


She ran off with my BFF!

In Cancun Claudia and Pierre are at a jewelry store where Claudia is trying on rings, the sales person asks if they are looking for an engagement ring and Pierre quickly says that they are not, a miffed Claudia almost throws the ring back on the counter but manages to control her anger, for her troubles she's rewarded with a diamond and sapphire necklace. Sigh, if my boyfriend ever pops the question I hope he stays away from diamonds and goes to a sapphire instead.

Later, Pierre and Claudia are on the beach and she asks him why he's so afraid of commitment, she's falling in love with him and she needs to know if he's not taking their relationship as seriously as she is. Hold up, I thought that first you fell in love with someone and THEN they proposed marriage, how can you want someone to marry you when by your own admission you're not in love with them? I'm so confused!

Pierre tells her that he loves her but he feels like marriage is bad luck, you see, he was married before and his new bride became ill with cancer, he looked after her and she made a quick recovery only to run off with his best friend! Claudia thought bubbles that she needs to make Pierre change his mind about marriage, and later the two decline an invitation to go to a club because Claudia says they have things to do, and by that she meant that she had to give Pierre a lap dance. I guess a girls gotta do whatever it takes to get that ring on her finger.

You're a winner!

Salma arrives in Cancun with Nicolas, and in the process interrupts Ginny's conversation with Dr.Feelgood, she was promising to go up to her room later for some hot and steamy phone sex. Salma arrives and demands to know who Ginny was talking to, like it's any of her business, Ginny of course lies.The three leave to watch Emiliano at the shooting competition, Emi wins and wants to celebrate by going dancing, and suggests to Nicolas that he try and find a girl at the club.

Salma reluctantly goes to the club and she and Nicolas dance the night away. Salma loves to dance but Jorge is not a dancer so Nic says that they should go dancing together- as long as Emi and Ginny join them, then he tells Salma that he's looking for a mature woman not a little girl with zero brains, that brings the dancing to a stop but we learn later that the four danced the night away.

Emi is dancing with Ginny who is wearing a really unfortunate outfit, her shorts I totally object to! But her awful outfit is the least of her worries, as she and Emi are dancing Emiliano calls her Veronica, twice. Aww heck to the no, if my boyfriend did that no one would ever find his body. <--- that's a joke!

Virginia forgives him because what else is a gold-digger supposed to do?

In other news:

Manuel has made it out of surgery but is in the ICU, the next 24 hours are critical to his recovery. Pablo is getting a second opinion from a surgeon, he is told that with an operation and therapy he might be ale to regain full use of his hand and continue to paint. Pablo wants to know how much the operation would cost and is told by Mariana not to worry about the cost, she'll pick up the tab and if he wants he can consider it a loan to be repaid when he starts to paint again. The doctor tells them they need to make up their minds quickly because Pablo should get surgery ASAP.

In Mina Escondida Nancy brings Maggie some flowers and learns that Mags is Veronica's mother, Nancy warns that there's a bigger storm coming Maggie's way.

Vero and Co arrive in Mexico, AP is surprised to see all the things she's never seen in Pueblo Nuevo, like a cordless phone, everything is so different that she feels kinda dumb, but Vero and Marty assure her that she's not. Veronica calls Berta (rats!) to see if her uncle is at the office, Berta tells her that he's not but that he will return later that day and that if she goes to the office after four she should be able to find him. Aaron is now one step closer to Veronica, nooooooooooooooo!

This marriage is doomed:

Jorge has made it to Cancun, he's there to apologize to Salma and to fill her in on his plans, first he says he plans to divide the property and the stock in the company among the kids, and since he plans for them to travel a lot when they retire they should sell the house and downsize. Salma is totally into the idea until she learns that Jorge means to include Veronica in the plans.

 Salma tells him that Veronica is a stranger in the family and that she has caused nothing but problems for baby Emi. Jorge tells her Veronica is not to blame for Emiliano's actions and that she WILL get her share, he concedes that Veronica might not be Salma, Ginny's or Emilianos family but that she is HIS DAUGHTER and as such will get what she deserves, Salma runs off in tears and tells Ginny Jorge's plans.

Jorge also tells Emi what he plans to do and Emiliano agrees that Vero deserves a portion of Jorge's money, then he goes off to find Salma, he walks in on Ginny saying she won't allow Vero to get a part of the inheritance and Emi pointedly asks "what won't you allow Virginia?"

End of Episode.

Labels:


Comments:
Wow Eli. Thanks so much. This was wonderful.

Glad to hear that you didn't need beer to get through it. :)

Please writers let Manuel croak or be in ICU for a while.

Raymunda and Salma need to get off my TV screen. Sick and tired of them both. I don't know who is worse. Raymunda justifying Manuel's actions as "self defense" or Salma whining about Veronica ALL THE TIME. Run Nico Run!

AP being introduced to cordless phones and HDTV was one of my favorite parts.

So Pablo has the chance to paint again. Good for him.

Phone sex? I cringed at that. I'm surprised Uni didn't censor it.

Don't get me started on the lap dance. Again surprised Uni didn't censor it.

So Pierre was once married to someone who ran off with his BFF. So is he still married or did he get a divorce?
 

Thanks Eli. You certainly are a trooper, blasting out multiple recaps, while juggling a job and a boyfriend. Still say you deserve a ticker tape parade.

Well, bless Claudia's little heart. That gal is willing to work for a follow-up to the necklace, I must say. Our Frenchie looks pretty happy with his investment so far.

As for Salma's dancing, which Nico kept praising, I'm like...What!!??? She looked totally stiff, uncomfortable and practically immobile. As did he. But hey, maybe they'll be better off doing something else.

And Lord have mercy! Nanciyaga...what a buzzkill. She's all "Mujer Bonita y Buena" but then instead of consoling the endlessly depressed Magdalena, she tells her things are going to get WORSE. Who needs enemies when you've got Nanciyaga yammering in your ear.

I don't care if Pablo ever paints again. I don't care if AP is thrilled by the big city. I don't care if Marianna blackmails Pablo into marriage by paying his surgical bills. I don't care if Virginia talks "sucio" to Dr. F. on the phone. I don't even care if sleazy Aaron meets his daughter again.

But I'd love for your beau to give you a lovely sapphire engagement ring, Eli! Let's work on that and forget all about these silly telenovela folks.
 

Finally caught an episode! But love the recaps more!!

Good question Mauricio. I'm thinking Pierre is still married.

Die Manny Die! But I know that won't happen.

So Pablo is in a no-win situation. Accept money from Mariana and know that the repayment is marriage or don't accept the money and your career and dreams end. I guess I would choose Mariana too and then hope she falls for someone else.

Emi calling Salma mom always makes me feel creepy.
 

Mauricio, Carvivlie, thank you for your kind words, ugh, Salma and Raymunda need to fall of the face of the earth, what do you guys think about Blanca? She seems to be getting stronger each and every day.

Miss. Judy! Yes, the dancing was awful! I was just in a club three weeks ago and THAT was dancing!

Trust me, there's been lots of chatter about a ring, but I'm happy to wait!
 

I agree, Ms. Eli...Blanquita is becoming a Force of Nature. Watch out pokey old Mina Escondida world.

And yes, Eli, be happy to wait, but I'm glad he's giving indication of being serious about the relationship. All good. Not like our frisky Pierre!
 

Miss Judy- I think Pierre loves Claudia but he is afraid of commitment and I think in the back of his mind he has reservations because he knows that she loves Marty.

We've been dating for a bit over two years and we are only 31 so I can wait for a little bit longer!
 

I'm liking Blanquita a lot. She seems to be the only one in the family with brains (except for Onix of course). I like how she pointed out how Manuel is bad news.
 

Mauricio, Blanquite and Joaquin seem to be the only ones with working brains in that family, they should take Onyx and run!
 

Yes, Joaquin has brains also. I have to admit that I was a little upset with him for all the Teo bashing but he's become likable again.
 

HeHeHeHe the comments crack me up. Thanks again Eli, you are awesome. Salma is so obvious in her hatred for Vero, I wonder what the background story is. Marianna can't be that desperate. She can buy herself another boy toy. Oh I guess even boy toys have their standards. What a looser. How did she see this playing out? Pablo clearly told her it was over, she then said to her dizzy mother that he was confused. Hence the wedding planning. Her lies almost cost two lives no wait three, AP's as well. Manuel manure can die for all I care, and he should take a few family members including Julio with him. Ms Judy I see what you mean about Virginia's wardrobe choice. Somebody in wardrobe feels our pain. sweet!

Hanna
 

Thanks for back to back scintillating recaps, Eli. I so enjoy your style and wit. Your dedication and endurance are amazing.

"...if my boyfriend did that no one would ever find his body. <--- that's a joke!"

I wasn't worried about your boyfriend (as I was never really worried for the baby seals yesterday).

I was happy to see Salma enjoying herself at the club, but it pains me to admit that I agree with you... Virginia's shorts were an unfortunate choice.

Carlos
 

Eli, you do know that Mauricio was just pulling your leg about the combat pay, right? Anyway, his strategy worked and he got you to write this hoot of a recap. Are heartfelt thanks enough? I hope so. :D

No, JudyB, hoping for Manuel's death doesn't make you a bad person... unless it also makes me a bad person... wait a minute...

And the Nanciyaga thing is so (unintentionally?) funny: "You think you have tsuris now? Just wait."

I suspect Ginny will talk herself out of the jam we left her in last night. She is so good at that. Maybe after she recovers from her unfortunate obsession with controlling the Prado Castelo fortune, she can begin a new career as a spin doctor.

I don't know about anyone else, but as stoopid as the characters are, I just can't stop watching. Can't wait until tonight!

Thanks again Eli! You sure went the extra mile for us this week.
 

Thanks Eli! Bang-up job and always appreciated:)

It's so satisfying to see some turning points at last! Manuel getting his just desserts and hopefully, Pablo won't have to pay for them. So good that his hand can be restored - regardless of the quality of his paintings it gives him purpose and maybe ultimately big success. He'd be miserable without his painting and not good husband material for sure. I don't think he'll take Marianna up on her offer since he really wants her out of his life. AP is just so young and naive - hopefully, she'll get more perspective on her situation being with Veronica in Mexico City. Don't know what it'll take to open her eyes about Manuel. He was born with poison in his veins. In any case, I am so happy we are not on their story line at the moment.

Seeing Aaron and watching his machinations regarding Veronica is just dreadful. I wish there was an upturn in her life along with Magdalena's too. That poor woman has brought it on herself, but she allows herself to sink in her own pool of negativity.
Hope this part won't be long and drawn out..........eeeeek.

Just so great that Emi called Virginia "Veronica, Veronica".......sticking pins in her is all I hope for. Salma really is a useless and self-absorbed woman who needs a hobby if I ever saw one. I hope that Jorge leaves her in the end. I think he deserves someone with more character who is nice to him. Salma is soooooo....empty!

And the beat goes on....looking forward to tonight's action!

Gale
 

Thank you everyone for your comments.

Carlos, you should worry about the baby seals!

Novela, what do you mean I don't get combat pay?!
 

oops. I think I expressed myself badly. What I meant to say was that the check is in the mail.
 

*shifty eyes* It better be because I want some diamonds and some furs out of this deal!
 

I can get you some gold. I know a guy who knows a guy... (For diamonds, talk to the frenchie. For furs, when it's all over, you get dibs on Salma's dead animal collection.)
 

This is all legal...right?
 

Eli Thank you so much!!! Loved this. I think my favorite line was "Virginia forgives him because what else is a gold-digger supposed to do?"

I'm starting to pull for Emi a little. I like that even though Vero doesn't want him, he still wants her to get her fair share. I'm wondering, Vero went off to boarding school so it wasn't like she was around the house that much. Did Emi? Did Ginny? It's so weird to think that they grew up as siblings but are now getting married.

I'm needing my beanie for the whole Pablo AP business. She traveled all the way with Vero and Marty and they didn't tell her what they understood to be Pablo's side of the story? Hmmmm.....

If Pablo accepts Marianna's help he's even dumber than I thought. They're in the city now. There are these cool things called TELEPHONES. Call Marty and Vero. They'll help you out.

Loving the comments more than the TN right now.

FYI to those who were speaking about subtitles. I've never watched with subtitles and thanks to this blog I don't have to. I can't believe how much my comprehension has gone up-- so if you don't have subtitles don't worry. I am CERTAIN that you will learn very quickly by watching without.

Rebecca
 

Legal? Oh yeah. Trust me.

Hi Rebecca,

"if you don't have subtitles don't worry. I am CERTAIN that you will learn very quickly by watching without."
You're right, of course. It helps that people say the same things over and over again. :D [¡Confia en mí!]
 

Hmmm, okay, I trust you...

Rebecca, I'm a native speaker but these shows have helped me improve my Spanish and things I don't know I learn from the blog!
 

Eli, short and sweet baby, short and sweet. I like it, thank you much.
Now, not likein raymunda, the bubblehead. "The city is full of bad people". Tell me, what the hell kind of person does she think her mentally stupid brother is? He attempted rape On several women, tried to kill people on several occasions, including his own grandfather, O and he lies compulsively to his dumb, dumb family, and they buy his crap
Everytime. Selma might be related to these
People, shes hideing a bigooooo secret.
Don't like that lady. Blanca should run away
To mexico and stay with ana p at marty and vero's place for a while. Get alook at someplace else besides the green hell.
I wish pablo would call his mom, maybe she can help keep mariana at bay. Don't trust her with all that helpfulness. Ok gotta go, it's on.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder