Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Muchacha Italiana Viene a Casarse #111 2/2/16 Dante We Hardly Knew Ye or We Really Didn’t Like Him When He Was Alive, But Now He’s Dead We’re Super Sad.

 Recap by Sneaky Two Shoes!   Mille grazie, Sneaky!!

Gia and Roxi go for Katia claws out and Gael and Beni hold their girlfriends back.

Katia finally gets a word in edgewise to say she came to apologize and she does so at length – the girls don’t buy it but the boys do. Katia tells them she’s going back to Portugal to get some psychiatric help.


Elo tells Pilar not to go around telling people Dante killed Gabe – it’ll be their little secret


Dante is still dying and Fed is glorying in it – its creepy – nuff said


Fi greets Juli and Santino in her cheerful way w/hugs – they’re so happy she likes them because they have to tell her something, but Fi goes first and tells them she just found out she’s not adopted. They’re way sad and disappointed, Juli even runs out in tears.


Dante – still dying.  Fed - still creepy - RPC





Roxi is complaining about having to wear the uniform, it practically gave her a rash. Then the girsl spend some quality time hating on Katia till Quina comes in trying to be nice and Roxi has to be nasty. Gia tells her  she should be nicer to her mom and Roxi tells her if I want your advice I’ll ask for it.



Osvonia and Pietrella (I just made that up. Like it?) celebrate saving the business w/Elo. Then a terrible cry rings through the house and Fed smiles from the corner she’s lurking behind. It’s Simona and she is traumatized so that she can only cry at first but slowly she gets the words out to tell the others she found Dante’s corpse in Pilar’s room. Pietro and Fidel run to see.

Domingo  strokes Simona’s shoulders and tries to comfort her,  but Pilar gets hysterical knowing there is a dead body in her room and Domingo has to take her to the game room and make her some tea.

Fed comes out from the rock she was hiding under to hypocritically ask what’s going on.

Elo hopes Simona got it wrong but Fidel and Pietro return w/sad faces to confirm. The police have been called and an investigation will be made, meanwhile they try to calm Elo who seems really distraught to have just got rid of the one person who knows about most of her crimes and where the bodies are hidden w/o having to get her own hands dirty.



Sergio goes to visit Santi and Juli and finds out about their disappointment. He tells them about Gia’s heart and then gets the call about Dante.



Dante’s body is  wheeled out and everyone is inexplicably sad to see him go. (Did the editors cut out all the scenes of him being nice, or are these people crazy?)

Osvonia think anautopsy isn’t necessary. Well, they’ll do one anyway. Elo wants to know for sure how he died.

Simona is gonna need some heavy therapy, or maybe some therapeutic sweets.

Fed cries silent tears for her lover/victim.



Roxi and Beni go to get busy on his parents’ couch again, but after what happened last time Roxi wants to be sure his folks aren’t coming home any time soon, and that the door is for sure locked. That done – to the couch!



Elo notes Fed’s unnatural in that house, calm and asks weren’t you friends with Dante? Fed denies any special relationship and then Elo flat out asks her if she killed Dante because Pilar was going around saying he killed Gabe (it would take a crazier person than Fed to admit to murder just because Elo asks)

Fed says ‘she was huh, well when were you gonna tell me about that?’



Pietrella and Fidel discuss Dante’s funeral arrangements and pathetic lonely life.



Elo is all yeah sure I was gonna tell you just as soon as I knew it was for sure true and not just crazy Pilar stuff. Fed goes riiight, welp I guess he got what he had coming, everybody does, hint, hint.

Elo asks her again if she would swear she didn’t kill him and didn’t know what Pilar was saying, and Fed says I swear. Elo says now’s the time to fess up, remember the truth and drowned corpses always float up to the top ISBIS La verdad y los ahogados siempre salen a flote.  But Fed is cold as stone and denies doing it, saying now’s not a good time for me to get my hands dirty, I’m about to finally collect my inheritance.



Adela and Rey get home w/Betito and scream in horror like the creature from the black lagoon is in their living room, but its only naked Beni and Roxi on the couch (man that couch sees a lot of action) Beni and Roxi wake up and start screaming  too and I would worry about Betito’s hearing at this point because he doesn’t wake up and start screaming himself (ooh Beni has a tattoo) Roxi starts saying its not what you think, we can explain and Adela and Rey say hey, you don’t have to explain to us, its not like Beni was adopted, we know all about passion, and ardor, and desire, and longing, and yearning and now Beni and Roxi are wierded out. Rey gives Beni Betito to hold – better start practicing now, you’ll have one of your own pretty soon kid. Betito starts crying and Adela takes him to bed and gives the other kids 5 min no more, no less to get their clothes on. Beni thinks about goin for another round real quick but neither is really in the mood now.





Elo forgets all about how useless he was and cries to Fi about what a good guard dog Dante was ( did the editors also edit out all the scenes of him being effective at his job?) Fi says something about Fed missing him most and Elo asks her about it. After much hemming and hawing she  comes out with well Fed and Dante had a thing – what kind of thing asks Elo. More hemming and hawing and they were secret novios, I saw them kissing once. Elo is verklempt and has to go to bed right now.



Next day the fam stands around and discusses Dante’s pathetic funeral and life. Fi offers Fed her help for anything she needs, and Fed says why would I need anything from you, coldly. Fi looks suspicious.



Gia cries in her room, Simona offers comfort food, Gia doesn’t want any, nor to go to uni w/Roxi, she just wants to be left alone.



Pietro wants to promote Fidel to head of security, the rest of fam agrees, congrats Fidel.



Gia is hiding under her pillows, Gael comes in to find out why she isn’t going to school. She’s all freaked out that someone so big and strong like Dante could die all of a sudden like that. She could die at any time too. Gael tells her she won’t die, and he brought pink roses to cheer her up.



Pilar and Domingo do some weird kind of yoga where they stick their tongues out and say ahh (is this a thing?) Fed comes in and scares them and they fall over. Good times. But the mood gets dark quick when Fed kicks Domingo out and in the creepiest way possible embraces Pilar and whispers to her ‘it was so hard killing Dante, I loved him, but he killed my father and he had to die. He’s dead now and he can’t hurt you or me anymore. I killed the man who locked you up.



Simona shows Santino into the kitchen and runs into Gael on her way out because she's all flustered, (I think she noticed Santino is hawt.)

He tells Gael he's there to see Fi and Gia. Gael tells him they're together in Gia's room because she's not feeling well, and takes him there. Fi is humming a song and stroking Gia's cheek. Santino breaks out singing what I assume is supposed to be the same song (is it mean that he just got less hot for me?)

Fi looks delighted with his terrible singing and joins in. Gael lays his head on the pillow next to Gia's. Santino and Fi will talk elsewhere, Gael will stay w/Gia.



The results are in on Dante's autopsy but we don't get to hear them yet.



Elo asks Fed why she was in Pilar's room talking to her, Fed says she's my only friend here, everybody else hates me. Small discussion about whether everybody hates Fed or she thinks they all are boring. Elo goes whateves I really wanted to ask you if you and Dante were lovers



Fi and Santino discuss Gia's need for a heart transplant and bond over being Italian. She asks about the search for his daughter, he says its gotten complicated and she sympathizes. He tells her he wishes she was his daughter.

That's it folks for this epi

Labels:


Comments:
The preceding recap is original and written exclusively for Caray, Caray!

Benvenuti to the Muchacha Italiana patio! We're generally a friendly bunch, fond of lively discussion, and we welcome debate as long as the mood stays civil.

Rules:
1. No spoilers: do not bring up anything that happens AFTER the episode covered in the recap or give hints about the overall course of the show. Do not discuss the previews (avances). Do not discuss previous versions of the show.
2. No gossip: about the private lives of the stars.
3. Nothing nasty: "nasty" is at the discretion of the author and blog admin; no racial, political, or socioeconomic slurs; no politics unrelated to the show.
4. Support your bloggers: thank the recapper, don't scold the recapper, don't criticize the recap.

Comments that break these rules or are otherwise disrespectful to the author or other commenters will be deleted without warning or explanation.

For more information, please see "this must-read post for bloggers and visitors."

 

Mille, mille grazie, Sneaky Two Shoes!!! YAAAY! Let me get to this!

I LOVE Pietrella! It's kinda purty! Back in a flash!!
 

Thanks Lila, glad you like Pietrella it was born from the laziness of not wanting to type their individual names over and over.

and thanks for the comments everybody, I'll try to be by later to respond, but things are about to get busy.
Nina I do see your fun comments but by the time I do its way late and I guess I figured no one would see my replies so I don't.
 

Boy! Dante sure took a long time to kick the frickin' bucket and Freddies creepy leering and taunting was too much. Thanks for taking one for the team. Dante's death was FF>> city!

Here are some great, snarky and accurate observations on Dante's demise:

Elo who seems really distraught to have just got rid of the one person who knows about most of her crimes and where the bodies are hidden w/o having to get her own hands dirty.

Dante’s body is wheeled out and everyone is inexplicably sad to see him go. (Did the editors cut out all the scenes of him being nice, or are these people crazy?)


Gracious! Your title and those two paragraphs say it all?

That was also a creepy confession to Pilar. I wish Pilar had a cell phone on her and somehow managed to push "record"!

I KNEW Fiorella was going to blow Santino and Julieta out of the water! DOH!!! That's all I'm going to say. I'll let my friend Tofie talk about her!

Sneaky, you are NOT mean for thinking Santino was less hot after "singing!" I bust out laughing! He was looking better after a shampoo and then he did that gosh-awful caterwauling! Save me!

He's still her Pa and we know it. Let's have the reveal already!

Once again, grazie tantisimo, Sneaky!


 

*Gracious! Your title and those two paragraphs say it all!
 

Lila. I am not watching this novela, but I miss you . Also, I love the title! Hope that you and yours are well. I miss Sara, too. Is she still watching ? I am only watching Poder y Pasion right now!
 

Sneaky - thank you for the recap! And I love "Pietrella"! Why didn't any of us think that up before now?

Watching Dante die was a bit much overdone. I thought it was just me, after seeing Lord Grantham's ulcer attack on Downton Abbey, then the guy whose eyes blew out of his head in the Founder's Mutation episode of X-Files reboot. So very glad to know it just. was. not. me. grossing out over Dante.

Yeah, I don't think Pilar is quite as crazy as she's letting people believe, now that 20 yrs of drugs have worn off. The look in her eyes when Fedeloca was holding her and talking was interesting.

Doesn't Beni have still an old bedroom at Adela & Rey's? With a real bed? Seriously, what's up with the couch? (Been there, tried that decades ago, and NOT the best choice). This is the second time! Why not the floor? A pool table was used in Reina de Corazones; slate hard but more room to maneuver, but I digress...

That couch needs a good cleaning by now, or new slipcovers.

Fidel looked surprised and caught off guard when Pedro announced that Fidel will now be head of security. QTH?

Eloisa, watch your back because you're probably next on Fed's list.

Confirmed! My local feed cuts off parts of this show. The opening scenes of last night's episode started, mid-sentence, with Skankia apologizing and saying she is leaving. It all made no sense. ***What clued me in is the lack of the MIVAC ring/logo in the bottom left corner that always appears after a commercial. THAT has been missing for a while, especially when the first segment comes on.
 

Oh, yes, Santino! Singing! His shirt was so tight in the front that I thought those buttons were going to pop. The guy is a recording artist, per Wikipedia, but he sounded as bad as his hair looks. Gah.
 

"(Did the editors cut out all the scenes of him being nice, or are these people crazy?)"
Especially Simoneta, who was falling apart after all the times Dante terrorized her....
 

Another terrific write up, sneaky? I was laughing aloud several times - Santino's fall from your pedestal, ha!
What a lot of screaming went on during that episode! First the girls yelling at Katia and then Simona yelling about the dead Dante - oh, and EVERYONE yelling when Beni's folks walked in on our naked couple.
Has anyone mentioned what a cutie that Betito is? And he seems so comfortable with Vittiorio - I wonder if they're related?
My new guess about Fiorella discovering she's adopted after all: she puts herself on the donor list for Gia's heart and tests prove their blood is not compatible.
Thanks again, Sneaky!
Ann C
 

Ann C, that's a great guess about Fiorella discovering she's adopted! Cool! Hope it happens! Yes, I mentioned Betito being adorable yesterday and also wonder if maybe he knows Vitto. He's the only one on the show, well, besides Diana, that has liked the old dude.


Doris, I was going to say that about the couch. Why in the world would you want to get busy on a couch and act concerned about getting caught when there's a BEDROOM with a DOOR and probably a lock! I know, I know, comic relief but it was stupid. Adela was just telling them a few episodes back that she wants them to make her a grandbaby. What's with all the screaming?






 

Sorry for the OT guys!

Susanlynn! I miss you, too! I only did about a couple of weeks of PyP and didn't like the old, adulterous, home-wrecking lovers and their improbable "I still love you after grown children, committed marriage and a life forged with another person and when I saw you again after twenty five years I got to have you" so-called love story. I like to sigh over the couple in love and adultery just doesn't do it for me. I would have liked it better if they were divorced or widowers but I guess that doesn't have the wicked factor.

Sorry Sneaky, I shouldn't be discussing another novela on here!
 

Thanks so much, Sneaky. Great, fun recap!

ITA with you all about all the screeching (including the singing) this episode. Not sad to see Dante and his huffing, puffing, sweating self go.

And is this really the last of Katia? Thank you! Not sure what was the point of bringing her into the story in the first place.
 


Hi my dear friends. Yesterday's episode was an editing of episodes 154 and 155.
There was a main issue cut out which could be the beginning of more headaches for us, oh fasten your seat belts. In a scene, Sergio confessed to Helloisa what he did to Julieta 25 years ago, you know all that faking to be Santino to sleep with Julieta. Ok now take your pillows because you all will need them to get off your anger, in another scene Helloisa sows in him the doubt and possibility that he can be the father of Julieta's daughter and she convinced him that she must clear that issue talking with Juli and Santino.
 

Marla - oh noes! Why can't the writers just drop that whole Sergio masked boink theme?! Perhaps Univision did us a favor by deleting it and will delete everything else around that storyline.
 

Yeah Sneaky!! Took the words right out of my mouth with your title.

Just getting home, horrid day at work and this was a lovely diversion to relax with.

Yeah, no one ever liked Dante, the staff especially hated him, but now he's dead it's all sorrow. I get Elo, none of the others. NONE. But he's dead, good, let's move on.

Elo asking Fred is she's a killer. Sure Sure. She'll tell you and admit it. What a STUPID scene. But then it is this family.

I will say, I don't like the color pink, but damn, those roses Gael brought Gia were gorgeous. So Skankia is gone, I'm still voting for Os as heart donor because I am sitting in the corner like a child with my fingers in my ears, refusing to think they would have it be Gael.

Love that Freddie told Pilar what she did 'cos I still think Pilar has her wits about enough to know exactly what she hears. Go Pilar, be the hero!

Daisynjay
 

Didn't Eloisa say to Fed, " Tell me you did not kill Dante" so she did just that. Maybe I'm remembering that wrong.
 


Also they cut out a possible danger alert in Osvaldo. Osvonia were dining alone delicious spaghetti, well more Ossie because Sonia was all sensible with Dante's death and fearing that something bad could happen to Ossie. Os was way too much relaxed saying what could happen to me, I'm young, I do exercise, I don't have plans dying young. Sonia even mentions that accidents can happen but Os keeps making future plans of them raising their child together and tells her that she is going to accompany her in her ultrasound which makes Sonia so happy. Oh Pietro interrupts their kissing moment and Os suddenly returns a little bit to the old Ass because he wants Sonia to tell Pietro that she never had the yuju thing with him. Sonia fakes not knowing what Ossie wants her to tell.
 

doris - Elo asked Fed at least two times, the first time she said did you, and the second time she said swear to me you didn't

Daisynjay - ITA about the roses, they would have got a smile from me for sure. re Pilar, I'm just worried all these people wanting her to keep their secrets is traumatizing her more and she'll lose all the progress she has made since getting out of the manicomio
 

Marla, thanks for filling us in that makes Sergio's visit to Santino and Juli make so much more sense
 

Oh my gosh! What is their big hurry in ending this? Why are they cutting out so much? ( Not that I want to hear anything about the possibility of Sergio being Fiorella's dad. Ugh!)
Ann C
 

Vivi - I only hope Katia really leaves, Gia and Roxi think its some kind of plot.

Lila - I'm not sensitive about OT stuff, that happens in a discussion :) and thanks for saying I'm not mean ;P

Also ITA about Beni having a bedroom with a bed they could use, maybe the couch is super comfy? coated in pheromones? magic?

Thanks for reminding me of the love on a short couch from RdC doris

I like AnnC's plan for Fi finding out she's adopted, but shouldn't Vitto just hand the letter over already?
 

I'm on board the "what happened to Benito's bedroom?" train. Couch sex is never comfortable. Maybe Betito's crib is in there now and ruins the mood?
 

Sneaky - thank you! I missed that first time Elo asked Fed.
 


Other minor things cut out:

Scene of Pietrella remembering Tania and talking about how she united them
Scene of Pietrella dancing and kissing
Scene of Pietro dancing with Pilar, before that Domingo comes with her and has a little chat with Simona. Then he leaves to bring Pilar lemonade and Simona goes upstairs to bring her a sweater because she feels cold (that is why Simona sees Dante dead)
Scene of Vittorio with Adela and Rey in which he tells them that he is going to see a lawyer to help Diana and asks them to take care of Betito. Rey asks him when he is going to give Fiorella the letter from Mario and he says oh Diana is my priority now.
Scene of Benito and Roxana kissing in the university
Scene of Gianna and Gael talking about Katia. Gael tells Gigi that his dad told him that Katia has a serious problem because her dad abandoned her since she was a child and never respond her phone calls and letters.
Scene of Sergio asking Federica how she feels with Dante's death and telling her that he knows she had a relationship with him. Federica denies it.
Scene of Gael with Pietro talking about his fear of losing Giana
Scene of Simona talking bad of Dante and Fidel and Joaquina wanting to shut up her. Roxana and Benito entered discussing when they are informed that Dante died.
 


Continuation:

Super drama scenes of Gianna first with Fiorella and then with Roxana. By the way, in the scene with Fiorella she remembers her that Federica and Dante had a relationship and Fiorella doubts in telling Helloisa.
 

Sneaky, I read your recap earlier but had not time to comment. However I have been waiting all day to tell you how much I enjoyed it--thank you soooo much!
Few thoughts:
Why is Fed bragging to Pilar that she killed Dante? Fed already knows that Pilar is compos mentis at least part of the time.

Also, maybe Fed will find out her Papa was a nasty piece of work...then she will have killed Dante for nothing. Would serve her right.

I like how Osw is now on Team Pedro but we all know he is toast.

Agreed: Santino singing was a real mood-breaker, eeek!

Thank you again Sneaky--

J in Oregon


 


Oh hons, it would be so sad if Federica plans to incriminate Pilar in Dante's death. You know, Dante was found dead in Pilar's room and he helped locked her in the manicomio besides was torturing and threatening her. The police could think that she had enough reasons for wanting to kill him.
 

Thank you sneaky for a funny recap. And no
You're not mean for finding santino less hot.
God put all his hotness in his body. Did not
Spend much time on his voice. But he is a
Nice guy. Who can't sing. Who should never
Sing. EVER!!!!!!

Freddy is twisted and coldblooded. How very
Creepy she is tell pilar dante had to die, and
Then hugging pilar. Yuck!!!!

"Mean while they try to calm Eloisa who is distraught about having gotten rid of the only Person who knows about her crimes and where all The bodies are buried without
Getting her hands dirty". Girl you said a mouthful right there. All her secrets are just
Going to be Spillin out soon.
Autopsy should reveal poison unless its that poison that can't be detected until after the person is buried. It goes straight to the bone
Marrow. Sometimes I watch "bones" on fox
Thursdays at 8:00. Hahaha :-D.
Im happy for ossy & sonia. But how long will
It last? however long the writers let it.
 

Thank you Sneaky, great recap.

I can't say i feel sorry for Dante, he did get what he deserved. Its funny how Freddie thinks she can conveniently get away with all of this. I hope Pilar does not get too involved in all of this. I'm so worried about who the heart donor for Gianna is going to be, hope it is not one of the good guys, or about to become a good guy.

Elorej
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder